Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by pramitsen2008 on 20 Feb 2022
  • Came across this page of Max Rep Comic after a long time. Sharing it with everyone:
  • #17 by Kujarer on 21 Feb 2022
  • @pramitsen2008 Keepin' it alive! TY!   :woot:  K=2297!
  • #18 by pramitsen2008 on 30 Jul 2022
  • #19 by Lyman Dally on 16 Sep 2022
  • Hey guyz. I'm happy to see there has been some recent discussions concerning QUADRA-BLU from my "Steroids n' Asteroids" online comic that was running up until 2013. I appreciate that it hasn't been totally forgotten. I also want to thank whomever it was that assembled all the episodes onto one format. I was too lazy to do that. As you may surmise, the comic wasn't getting me what I needed, and I apologize to those of you who were enjoying the strip. To that end I am offering the ENTIRE collection of original art created for the online comic for sale. I do hope it's appropriate to do so on here. LMK if there is any interest.
  • #20 by pramitsen2008 on 17 Sep 2022
  • Hey guyz. I'm happy to see there has been some recent discussions concerning QUADRA-BLU from my "Steroids n' Asteroids" online comic that was running up until 2013. I appreciate that it hasn't been totally forgotten. I also want to thank whomever it was that assembled all the episodes onto one format. I was too lazy to do that. As you may surmise, the comic wasn't getting me what I needed, and I apologize to those of you who were enjoying the strip. To that end I am offering the ENTIRE collection of original art created for the online comic for sale. I do hope it's appropriate to do so on here. LMK if there is any interest.
    greetings,  Mr. Dally . Glad to see you on this forum
  • #21 by Lyman Dally on 22 Sep 2022
  • Thank you Pramit. I would like to show photos of some of the original art, but am having trouble doing so.
  • #22 by pramitsen2008 on 24 Sep 2022
  • Thank you Pramit. I would like to show photos of some of the original art, but am having trouble doing so.

Dear Mr. Dally,

Please click on link below for image posting tutorial:
    https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=872253.0
  • #23 by bicepsual on 31 Oct 2022

Dear talended mr. Dally,
    I'm less interested about original art of steroids and asteroids but very interested in the max repp comcis. I've been trying to find the series and even bought the two issues on ebay. Unfortunately one of them didn't even have quadra in it. Is there a way to buy a pdf of the entire series. and the anatomic art guide you sold in the past?
  • #24 by pramitsen2008 on 11 Nov 2022
  • does anyone know where one could probably read the Max Rep & Quadra Blu series that appeared in the muscular development magazines? cant seem to find them on internet
  • #25 by peakfan on 09 Dec 2022
  • Here's something rare, it's an illustration from a 1988 issue of WPW, that from the art style and what I can see of the signature, I'm pretty sure was drawn by Mr. Dally.  Maybe if he stops by again, he can confirm?

Also, if anyone wasn't aware, a lot of his art has been featured in mightyfemalemusclecomix more recently.
  • #26 by pramitsen2008 on 09 Dec 2022
  • Its really difficult to find the old Quadra Blu & Max Rep comics from Muscular Development magazine. Missed such an exciting lineup of a comic strip from the creator himself.
  • #27 by Lyman Dally on 09 Dec 2022
  • Hi Quadra-Blu fans. First, I appreciate the attention she still gets, and I do apologize for really dropping my interest in continuing the series. Online cartoons are a labor of love but not profitable. To that end I'm interested in selling the original art as a collection. I do have to post photos of some of the art. There is a lot. One person here has expressed interest and I would like to discuss that with them further. A Forum Sadaris member can supply my direct contact info for them.

Someone also (could be the same person) was interested in the art collection of MAX REP pages that were published primarily in Muscular Development magazine between 1989 and 1998. I have all of those too.

Another person inquired here about PDF's of the first (and only) MAX REP b/w comic books I self-published. I have a few copies left of each, but won't be doing any pdfs. True, Quadra appears as a late-entry cameo at the end of book #1, but that's it. Both books were distributed by Diamond Distributors, but sales were so abysmal I didn't bother doing book #3.

As a brief history, when bb magazines folded there was no where to feature Max and Quadra. Some Quadra-Blu fans wanted her back (not w' Max) so I undertook creating the "Steroids n' Asteroids" online series from 2011-2013. All of the art I have from that is in the main collection. As to what was published in MD over the years is another collection, including the original art for the cover and fold out, really nice airbrush art (not digital!)

I don't know if any of this is of interest. I do thank those on here who have taken the trouble to amass the full set of Quadra-Blu online episodes. I never would'ave taken the time. And yes, that late-80's b/w poster w' the girl flexing, I did that thru' Muscle Training Illustrated; my first muscle magazine client.
  • #28 by jdm022 on 12 Dec 2022
  • Hello Lyman...hope all is well!

Yep, loved the Quadra-blu stuff...even had you commission me into the story a few years back...thanks again...lol

Not sure where you'll be posting art for sale but am also interested...cheers :cool2:

jim
  • #29 by Lyman Dally on 14 Dec 2022
  • Hi Jim! So great to reacquaint with you on here! I do remember putting you in the early "Quadra and the baguette" episode. I think I still have your reference shots printed out in the collection, tho' not sure if I should include those if I'm not selling the art to you! Hope you are doing well! I will get around to posting photos of the art after I scan some of it for a possible "sketchbook" collection project.
  • #30 by jdm022 on 19 Dec 2022
  • Sounds great!

Looking forward to it :)
Pages:
Actions