Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 87fg on 16 Feb 2022
  • The hacker got access to my femuscleblog Inst@gram page. They changed the e-mail and phone number so I cannot access it. I tried using the help center, but it does not have a solution. Inst@gram has some awful customer service and I have filled out the trouble logging in forms multiple times. Does anyone here know of some solutions ?
  • #2 by Timmon on 16 Feb 2022
  • I have reported the money post as "spam" if enough people reading this do that, it will help.
    With your new page / Insta account, make sure you use a password generator, which will generate an unmemorable 16 (at least, you decide) character password.
    I found that a good security tip, as even a bot would take many years to hack it.
    I use ByePass Password Manager from iolo.
  • #3 by 87fg on 02 Mar 2022
  • Well, I have reported the account multiple times and still am not getting anywhere. The mark as spam suggestion was helpful. That might get Insta****'s attention. Does anyone else have a method. I'm thinking at this point it is not possible to get the account back. I really do not want to pay someone to hack into it. I'd rather have a free option.
Pages:
Actions