Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:46:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 318367 times)

Offline MikeMuscle80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #870 on: October 28, 2022, 01:34:08 pm »
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear of your continued medical issues. I hope the doctors can get you a diagnosis soon and get you on the road to recovery. Wishing you all the best and good health whatever comes your way.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #870 on: October 28, 2022, 01:34:08 pm »

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #871 on: October 28, 2022, 03:27:34 pm »
Dear Michelle, Rembrandtius sends you good vibes and all the best wishes for the recovering of your health state.
If you feel good enough and interested and want some fanart: here I am as a great fan. Heartful greetings from Germany. /REM
PS: Already checked your diabetic measures? With all symptomes it looks like circulatory disorder of the organs - by narrowed blood vessels.
I'm not diabetic and have no cardiac issues or abnormalities. My CBC, CMP, EKG etc are all normal. Are you a Dr? My pulse ox saturation and heart rate is low from the long-term dehydration from having diarrhea after everything I eat. Thanks for playing internet doctor who likely just googled things.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #872 on: October 28, 2022, 03:29:47 pm »
Dear Michelle, Rembrandtius sends you good vibes and all the best wishes for the recovering of your health state.
If you feel good enough and interested and want some fanart: here I am as a great fan. Heartful greetings from Germany. /REM
PS: Already checked your diabetic measures? With all symptomes it looks like circulatory disorder of the organs - by narrowed blood vessels.

Btw, since when does circulatory disorder or narrowed blood vessels ( which I don't have, btw) cause severe, chronic diarrhea and rapid, large amounts of weight loss?

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #873 on: October 29, 2022, 12:02:51 am »
With that said though - this doesn't sound like something you should have to manage on your own. If your oxygen levels are dropping, you should go back. If they're not going to keep you or expedite things, I hope it's possible to try a different hospital.

They've done nothing in the ER. I went back yesterday. All they offered me is a CT scan again when I just had one Thursday.
I finally fought and advocated for myself with them all day and found out the first dr, the oncologist, sent the order for my colonoscopy and Upper GI as a regular screening procedure which has no urgency to be done. After standing up for my needs all day over the phone and in person, my primary Dr sent the order as a diagnostic colonoscopy and upper GI. So, that is being done Wednesday, Nov 2nd.

gj standing up for yourself. It's a shame it even had to come to that, but I'm glad to hear things are finally being expedited.

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #874 on: October 29, 2022, 07:11:38 am »
It got bad enough after I ate that I called an ambulance and requested to be taken to a bigger hospital. I had 13 trips to the bathroom after I ate around 1:30 in the afternoon. They admitted me. And damn... Dilaudid thew me for loop.

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #875 on: November 02, 2022, 10:36:03 am »
I had the emergency colonoscopy and endoscopy Sunday morning. They didn't find the reason for all this. Everything looked fine. My primary care Dr ordered a lupus panel to revisit a Systemic Lupus Erythematous diagnosis. Still waiting on those results, I had that blood drawn Monday. I've been home since Sunday afternoon. No diarrhea now, but still a lot stomach pain, esp after I eat. I had to to go to Walmart Monday and my stomach hurt so bad that I had to ride the motorized cart because I kept having to double over from the pain. Almost passed out in the pharmacy cause I hurt so bad and got dizzy.

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #876 on: November 02, 2022, 10:38:20 am »
Oh, and just so people know and stop asking, I have completely deleted both my Insta**** and Facebook accounts.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #877 on: November 02, 2022, 07:58:27 pm »
Well we are all wishing you the best.   I hope that your health improves quickly and permamently.  Sending positive vibes your way!!

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #878 on: November 05, 2022, 06:42:54 pm »
Please... Stop trying to find me on social media. I do not lift anymore. I won't be lifting anymore. If you find me, don't go sharing it and telling my usernames with anyone. I have to keep deleting accounts because someone keeps sharing my profile to get me more likes/ followers. And Insta**** thinks I'm doing it and keeps blocking my accounts. I keep my account set on private... I don't want a bunch of people I don't know following me. I do make a few exceptions for certain people who can remain respectful and don't only care about or only look at posts about lifting or flexing.At this point, adding one of you guys leads others to me. I want my privacy, please respect it

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #879 on: November 21, 2022, 05:28:26 am »
Ok.. I'm embarrassed to admit this.. but here's what I found out. My weight loss has been from my efforts with keto. My stomach issues were psychosomatic and brought on by stress from fighting with my ex and his emotional abuse. I'm back to normal now. I'm actually going to start lifting again. The weight loss is helping with my back pain too. I re-opened Insta****. My username is @the_michellebehnke.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #880 on: November 21, 2022, 08:11:16 pm »
So glad to hear that!  J
Keep up the great work!!!

Ok.. I'm embarrassed to admit this.. but here's what I found out. My weight loss has been from my efforts with keto. My stomach issues were psychosomatic and brought on by stress from fighting with my ex and his emotional abuse. I'm back to normal now. I'm actually going to start lifting again. The weight loss is helping with my back pain too. I re-opened Inst@gram. My username is @the_michellebehnke.

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #881 on: November 21, 2022, 11:08:13 pm »
Michelle, I'm so pleased that you're getting somewhere in resolving your physical and mental health.
 Psychological, controlling and coercive abuse from a partner can be devastating and very difficult to recover from.
 Hope and wish that you remain on a truly safe, steady and successful journey back to where you want to be. 🙏🏼🌹😊 From a long time appreciative admirer. 👏 Joe

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #882 on: November 22, 2022, 08:24:10 pm »

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #883 on: November 22, 2022, 10:45:34 pm »
Biggest arms I have ever seen!!!

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #884 on: November 23, 2022, 02:33:45 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View