Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575751 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:04:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Xena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Xena  (Read 35613 times)

Offline muscles12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ms Xena
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2021, 02:49:57 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with Ms Xena recently? She is coming to the states and was wondering if I should go a bit out of the way to try and see her. Any review is appreciated and feel free to PM as well.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2021, 02:49:57 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2021, 08:19:00 pm »
This isn't the most timely of responses, but, I think, still relevant.  I sessioned with Mx Xena in LV during the 2013 Olympia; she was not, however, competing.  Still, she was MASSIVE and her conditioning was quite good.  She and I had bantered a bit on FB prior to the session, so we had a read on one another.  It's obviously been a long time, and she has vastly improved as a bodybuilder (although I'm not sure how that's even possible given what I experienced in 2013).  Our session was extremely sensual, and if my mother hadn't reminded me "Never make any important decisions using your emotions as a guide.  Use your logic and reasoning," I would have fallen for her right then and there and booked it back to Sweden with her (not that she'd have wanted me - LOL!).  Mx Xena is also very sweet, kind, and generous.  If you are a gentleman and know how to make polite inquiries, you'll have a great time.  A sense of humor works as well; when I found out she was Jewish, I said, "Well, I'd sell my mother to Al Qaeda for night with you," and  "I'd suck the dirt out of Arafat's beard for you," and "I'm ready to learn Hebrew!" all of which elicited belly laughs from her.  Can't recommend her enough.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2021, 04:12:41 am »
She surely looks like someone to go out of your way to meet. 

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2021, 10:47:40 am »
I wish she would come to east coast- I saw her maybe 15 years ago at Atlantic City show- didn’t know her then and was impressed with how good she looked- I don’t think she was available for sessions then or maybe I just didn’t know she was- so missed out on session

Offline nycred

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2021, 06:09:55 am »
Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Xena for a session today.  Of the many FBB sessions I have had this was the first for seeing one so close to a competition and it was spectacular.  Communication leading up to our meeting was exemplary and she could not have been more accommodating and more pleasant.  I still marvel at these encounters and she has renewed my faith in sessions.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2021, 08:04:02 pm »
Had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Xena for a session today.  Of the many FBB sessions I have had this was the first for seeing one so close to a competition and it was spectacular.  Communication leading up to our meeting was exemplary and she could not have been more accommodating and more pleasant.  I still marvel at these encounters and she has renewed my faith in sessions.

What session did you have with her if I may ask?

Offline nycred

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2021, 01:52:41 am »

Top tier

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2021, 07:38:59 am »

FS , obviously  :)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2021, 06:11:04 pm »
I have 3 of the most sensual sessions with her. Not as strong as one would think she’d be but damn rock solid and loves to have fun

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2021, 04:30:59 pm »

FS , obviously  :)

Very nice, I heard she does great FS

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2021, 07:14:35 am »
Yes I had to sessions with her years ago (last one in 2013). She was VERY sensual, very pleasant, and also hugely strong. I am really surprised when I read people saying she is not so strong. Some fbb, sometimes big fbb are not strong at all. But Irene with her powerlifting background was strong like a bear. Maybe she is not as strong as she used to be...

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2021, 08:53:59 am »
Yes I had to sessions with her years ago (last one in 2013). She was VERY sensual, very pleasant, and also hugely strong. I am really surprised when I read people saying she is not so strong. Some fbb, sometimes big fbb are not strong at all. But Irene with her powerlifting background was strong like a bear. Maybe she is not as strong as she used to be...

She is strong of course but compared to every woman I’ve met her size or close she is definitely a tier under of strength. Much smaller women are so much stronger than her

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2021, 06:15:04 am »

She is strong of course but compared to every woman I’ve met her size or close she is definitely a tier under of strength. Much smaller women are so much stronger than her

That is so true. I don't know why though. Smaller women like Brigy and Mysteria  were stronger than her.

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2022, 10:08:11 pm »
UK poster here, hoping to get a session with Ms Xena when she comes back in March looking forward to it, my first session from what i’ve read she is top notch

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2022, 10:38:40 pm »
Chimpy666 how do you know she is coming in March?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Xena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View