Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576472 Posts in 73350 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:01:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Off Topic Female Wrestling & Mixed Wrestling - Dominix  |  Sunshine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sunshine  (Read 12044 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sunshine
« on: October 02, 2015, 07:13:40 pm »
Sunshine vs Jason Ninja

Size: 200 Mb
Time: 00:08:57
Video: AVI 1280x720

Download

http://k2s.cc/file/09845a01c139e/310WD.avi
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Sunshine
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 04:30:36 am »
Sunshine - Squeezed By His Sister!  :singing:
"Sunshine has been kicking her younger brother's ass for many years and here puts him in a familiar place, between her muscular thighs in a headscissors as his face goes purple. She asks what he thinks and he says "not tight enough" encouraging her to use her calf-collar choke on him telling him "I think I'm gonna pop your head like a grape." She laughs at him then sets him up in a reverse headscissors using the chair to suspend herself with her strong upper body. She pulls him closely in for her rear naked choke and tells him to try to get out of the hold. He sinks to her feet after headscissors and she uses him for a footstool as she's asked about an incident in their past. Sunshine tells the camera about a one-handed choke she in a bathrobe just out of the shower with her brother up against the wall for threatening to break her glasses; she then applies another RNC and rests her foot on him again -- illustrating the point he's never beaten her. More reverse headscissors, standing headscissors, bodyscissors. he lays his head in her sisters calf for a figure four headscissors, gets a foot in his throat then in humiliating one-armed chokes before Sunshine knees him in the ribs. Locking on a side headscissors she tells him to fight as hard as he can -- holding on after he taps and taunting the guy she scores a familiar over. Time: 16:05"

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2647 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 10:38:19 am »
I Saradas

Offline TotalWaste

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 01:29:07 pm »
Thanks so much for this amazing post!  I've loved Marissa since the first time I saw her and I don't think I've seen these clips posted before.

Thanks also for using a great file host.  I wish more people would use the faster hosts.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 09:03:27 pm »
I Saradas

Offline Naji

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 06:19:36 pm »
 Sunshine vs Jordyn

Sunshine vs Jordyn

Tampa is an experienced wrestler from FL. She plays rough, as Jordyn found out the hard way. She teases and taunts him, letting up just enough to think he has a chance, then taps him out in humiliating fashion. She basically talks trash to him the entire time she's kicking his ass, we think you'll love it :)

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 0850
File Size : 110 MB
Runtime : 11min 44s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

http://k2s.cc/file/c40b38896a3bb/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-0850.mp4

Offline Naji

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 04:25:29 pm »
ScissorVixens - CRUSHING the Deadbeat Agent!

ScissorVixens - CRUSHING the Deadbeat Agent!

GORGEOUS Sunshine decides to bring some Florida heat to Sin City in her latest ScissorVixen video to teach a deadbeat agent a painful lesson for screwing her over!

After planning a trip to Vegas for over 2 months and being promised plenty of work she's not too happy when he's not even there to pick her up at the airport.

So Sunshine is forced to pay for her own ride and she takes it straight to his house only to find the lazy agent still in bed!

"So, you just lay in bed all day now...that's what this is!?", Sunshine asks as he tells her..."Yeah, I figured you'd get here eventually...take a cab or something.".

Apparently this foolish agent doesn't know the kind of model he's messing with as Sunshine loves nothing more than to have an excuse to administer one of her BRUTAL SCISSOR BEATINGS…and that's exactly what he's about to get!

Sunshine seems to get stronger and stronger every time we shoot with her and this poor guy is about to find out just how agonizing being CRUSHED between Sunshine's petite but athletic thighs is!

Watch as Sunshine absolutely DESTROYS the helpless agent in one painful scissors after the other calmly telling him..."You played with the wrong person my dear...yes you did." while nearly popping his head off in a front headscissors!

Sunshine has one of the best asses in the business and it's her reverse headscissors that has him seeing stars in seconds and forcing him to tap-out over and over again!

On and on the painful lesson goes until she finally decides it's time for 'agent deadbeat' to take a nap between her thighs!

So for any agents out there who promise Sunshine things you can't deliver on, you better believe she'll deliver her thighs around your neck and squeeeeeze you so tight you'll never mess with her again!

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 0860
File Size : 679 MB
Runtime : 19min 56s
Resolution : 1920x1080

http://k2s.cc/file/5a82a22f699a8/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-0860.mp4

Offline Naji

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 08:21:25 pm »
Sunshine: Scissor Talent

Sunshine: Scissor Talent

File name: mixed fighting woman vs man 1241
File Size : 380 MB
Runtime : 9min 58s
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/5618d65153061/mixed-fighting-woman-vs-man-1241.mp4

Offline keriflexx

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2023, 08:33:57 pm »
very good!  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Off Topic Female Wrestling & Mixed Wrestling - Dominix  |  Sunshine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View