Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575570 Posts in 73198 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:51:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer  (Read 240305 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer
« Reply #345 on: November 13, 2022, 02:12:30 pm »
Marina pics from time of  Europa Pro.
In Romania, she achieved centre stage in the last call out. She looked great, 28 athletes in the WPD class! Very hard to get noticed unless your posing and all aspects of your physique are top condition. In Romania the timing for each pose proved difficult as there were as many athletes in Physique as there normally are in Bikini at most other contests, and the presenter called on the next athlete when your time was over, no matter where you were in your routine. So Marina had no time left to really show her remarkable abs to their fullest before she had to leave the stage . In my opinion she showed off her thick back for too long, and forgot to show her lats from the rear, so lost a chance to show her upper physique at it's max.
A year off now to work on legs and bicep peaks, and fine tune posing even further. I hope she works on a signature pose so she gets noticed, maybe including her world class lat spread and abs, and work on her rear biceps peaks. "No one ever lost a contest by posing too well" (Kenny Wallach).

Marina says about the pictures below " This was my form 1 week before @romania_muscle_fest_pro ;  In short, unfortunately no top 10 for me. I need to add more muscles and then it will be good))). But I could show good quality, again, after my illness; which was also important to me.. Old school athlete hold)) Thanks to my coach @birkluther and my husband #womensphysiquepro 😻😻 2024 I'll be back stronger, promised)) "

Forum Saradas

« Reply #345 on: November 13, 2022, 02:12:30 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #346 on: November 14, 2022, 07:59:04 am »
2022 IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro: Women's Physique 16th place on scorecard, 23rd place according to WOS.

Marina's assessment.
"I’m always analyzing after races- looking at pictures and going in my memories/feelings. So- what can I say: 1) I could improve- better muscle quality show on stage. Many thanks to my coach @emilio_martinez_romero 🙏💙 More muscles to come)) 🙏🙏💪💪 2) Biceps from the front- I accepted improvement suggestion from dear @birkluther and implemented and the pose looks better on me)) Thanks a lot 💙💙💙💙💙🤗🤗🤗🤗 3) Biceps from back lei the new version didn't arrive to me since I put my back in the don't feel /can't open/could - so, just have to keep doing and improve my version))😅😉 4) Blue and bikini from @olga_kickenberg_stagewear suits me well and it's beautiful, just have to change some cut for the next competition. But I still have time)) 5) Makeup and blonde hair didn't go bad, right? ))😅😉 6) In Romania it is better to tan yourself - because the light here is very strong and protan simply goes off. Got to see girls backstage and see the quality of muscles; on stage pictures it doesn't come over like that though (especially those who used the protan)) 💙 Otherwise, beautiful competition, even if it was a bit messy, a because we were only 27 female athletes in Womensphysique Pro; that's why Judges simply couldn't take time for everyone; nevertheless- many thanks to everyone💙💙"

It was not to be at Europe's top contest. Unfortunately  the judges did not see Marina at her best shape, and  as time ran out during her routine, and she got stuck on a very long back pose, which did not include showing off her lats at all, she did not spread and stayed "crunched up". So she made herself look too blocky from the back, which we all know she is not. No time left for showing her ripped abs. Her main strengths were not shown, and so the score reflected this. I hope she concentrates on getting her posing right if she returns to stage in the future. The European show was her best showing this year, maybe she had too many distractions and lost her focus in Romania.

Full placings Women's Physique Division according to WOS:   https://wingsofstrength.net/contest/romania-pro-2022/
1. Raluca Raducu
2. Manal Ben Jabeur
3. Caroline Alves Dos Santos
4. Jeanette Johansson
5. Sophie Leo
6. Amy Chester
7. Uta Kohler-Spitzbart
8. Modesta Halby
9. Laura Pyszora
10. Magdalena Zofia Vaiou
11. Jessica Sestrem
12. Lisa Kurzamann
13. Emilia Balkova
14. Birgit Andersch
15. Larissa Araujo de Lima Coelho
16. Angela Winklemann
17. Anita Tryc
18. Ariadne Roldao
19. Christina Kremser
20. Fay Simone Ellis
21. Julia Glazycheva
22. Maria Wattel
23. Marina Schermer
24. Nadia Henriquez
25. Silvana Imbrogno
26. Vanessa Schnurpfeil
27. Tatiana Bulut

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2022, 08:49:23 am »
 Season 2022 - Olympia Qualifier, Juli 2022/Big Evolution- 6.11/ Europa Pro - 13.11/Romania Muscle Fest.  Coach @birkluther

"Bodybuilding is a process 💎; it is 1000% like this... and unfortunately not an easy process..
But I didn't understand it immediately. I came into bodybuilding with a good base in weightlifting; early 20's,...I was training very hard, eating with some discipline))...And just progressing, very fast. The speed and my young age at that time gave me the impression that it was easy... until I had a motorcycle accident once; and after - cancer and chemotherapy; and 1.5 years ago operations and chemotherapy again; and would have to start almost everything from scratch....
Burdened with previous history and years, one unfortunately does not progress so quickly; but you appreciate the little things you have worked out more 🙏
...Even though this bodybuilding year hasn't gone the way I wanted it to; it worked. I could improve my form, pack on more muscle mass. Achieve a better starting position for the next preparation...
...wanted to write something, but somehow lost my mind...no matter what, the pictures speak for themselves. July- November 2022; Compare last year and this year; and some last pictures from Europa Pro in comparison with Romania. ))"
Coach @birkluther

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #348 on: November 20, 2022, 03:31:57 pm »
Marina 1 week out from Romania. Still in great form.

On her blog, her trainer paid Marina respect for her form, saying he knew how hard it was for her after chemo, and that she trained harder than most athletes, without a sugar daddy she worked 2 jobs to fund her training ( the gist of what he said using translation from German using Inst@gram translator). 

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #349 on: December 05, 2022, 10:31:36 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2022, 07:42:34 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #351 on: December 19, 2022, 05:55:48 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #352 on: December 20, 2022, 03:36:01 pm »
Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #353 on: December 24, 2022, 11:23:34 am »
2020 vs 2022

"Everything that doesn't kill me makes me stronger" 💪.... Post illness 2020 vs summer 2022. Hard work, training, right diet, discipline and... Believe... Believe in myself, and believe in God 🙏

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #354 on: January 13, 2023, 03:01:01 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #355 on: January 14, 2023, 09:14:58 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #356 on: January 20, 2023, 10:09:46 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #357 on: February 05, 2023, 11:22:47 am »

Power Goth in Leipzig 2022

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #358 on: February 09, 2023, 10:21:03 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #359 on: February 18, 2023, 12:52:03 pm »
2007 Santa Susana first year competing in FBB  age 23   vs    2022 Romania Pro Physique Pro age 37

2018 Photo shoot.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Marina Lemenovskaya Schermer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View