Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Timmon on 09 Oct 2008
  • Marina Lemenovskaya  ( Марина Леменовская )

• #2 by Timmon on 11 Oct 2008
  • You really do want to scoop Marina up and run off with her, she is very cute....

• #3 by Timmon on 04 Oct 2009
  • Update.

• #4 by kontarenda2 on 30 Nov 2009

• including some her competition photo:

• kontarenda2
  • #5 by Timmon on 07 Mar 2010
  • Marina at the Arnold Amateurs 2010, Middleweight, Prejudging.
    I'm amazed at the improvement in her physique! She is so pretty and has packed on pounds of titanium hard muscle onto her perfect body. Enough to put your hormones into melt down.... :o Wonderful, well done Marina.

• #6 by Timmon on 07 Mar 2010
  • Mighty Marina Muscled her way and  won the middle weights at the Arnold Amateur yesterday. Fantastic.

Also pics of her battle in the overall posedown, but even she could not contain the ultra-muscular Maria Rito Bello who out muscled everyone and won the overall!

• #7 by Timmon on 07 Mar 2010
  • More muscle from magical Marina...

• #8 by Timmon on 07 Mar 2010
  • More pics have just been released of the lovely Lemenovskaya....

• #9 by Timmon on 07 Mar 2010
  • #10 by Memyself on 13 Mar 2010

•  
    • Memyself
  • #11 by Timmon on 13 Mar 2010
  • Marina's Muscles keep coming.  I love the Marina sandwich shots in the overall posedown. Something very sexy about Marina's young muscular beauty straining against the massive shredded vascular marvel, that is Rita... Marina is hoplessly out muscled, yet a winner in her own right.

• #12 by Timmon on 17 Mar 2010
  • A photo from a power lifting event in Russia. Mighty and beautiful, quite wonderful. I think I like her best with dark hair, but she's pretty, whatever she wants!

• #13 by Timmon on 17 Mar 2010
  • Marina mania continues...

• #14 by Timmon on 14 May 2010
  • Timmon, does she have a website ?  

Nice pics  for this huge collection !  K++

Thanks Musclelegs and Bobt.
    I am not aware of a web site for her. I am keeping an eye on the Russian forum's to see if she gets one set up. It seems the Russian stars do not set up sites as often as western FBB's. Same for my other Russian favourite, Angelina Andreeva, although Angelina has just joined a bodybuilding forum.

Here's a picture with Marina on the left and Angelina on the right. One day, I dream there will be a most muscular posedown between these two!
  • #15 by Timmon on 11 Jun 2010
  • The stunning "Panther" on holiday, including pics when she was in the USA during her Arnold trip, and ancient countries from the old Soviet bloc.

Pages:
Actions