Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by elee0228 on 23 May 2017
  • #17 by elee0228 on 29 May 2017
  • #18 by geekboy II on 03 Jun 2017

• I hope one of these days she finally do JAV.
  • #19 by elee0228 on 08 Jun 2017
  • #20 by Kitamurafan on 12 Jun 2017
  • Here's a DVD review I wrote for another site but it's relevant here. I hope you enjoy it.

Muki Kawa DVD Review!

After almost two months of it sitting on my shelf, I finally watched Reika's second gravure release. Here are my thoughts.

Clocking in at 99 minutes, this release didn't come in a Blu-ray version. There are about 12 different outfits she wears. Muscle Angel, her first release, was a regular gravure title. This one has a bit of a story though. It starts with her meeting you, aka the viewer, at a gym. There are several POV shots of her talking directly to the camera in each different scene. The entire videos is set up as if it is a date with Reika. I felt it showcased her personality and playfulness more than Muscle Angel.

I thought Muscle Angel didn't focus on Reika's muscles as much and Muki Kawa remedies this but not as much as I would like. Many of the shots are regular gravure shots: long slow pans up her body and so forth. I felt that actions that showed her muscles, like walking in high heels and such, were done more than in Muscle Angel. All in all, there was a bit more focus on her muscles than the first DVD, even a few from behind (almost) bicep flexes.

And the lack of flexes is what bothers me about Muki Kawa and Muscle Angel. Watching Reika on TV you can see she has no problem flexing. It seems the director's do, though. There are no hardcore flexing shots in the videos. While there are activities that show her muscles, there are no full-on flexes. There were several missed opportunities for leg and biceps shots. Even in the gym scene, you don't see much. Having seen a flexing shot in the Muscle Angel promo that wasn't in the main scene, it makes me wonder if her flexes were edited out or not filmed entirely. I have my own ideas for how her next video should be done but I won't post it here yet.

Don't get me wrong, if you like Reika this video is great. She is smoking hot and the variety of scenes and outfits do please a viewer. Her embarrassed face when she "kisses" the camera is sweet. I do recommend this video, possibly more than Muscle Angel. But if you're expecting flexes in every scene, you won't find them.

Rating: 7 out of 10
  • #21 by Kitamurafan on 12 Jun 2017
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #22 by elee0228 on 15 Jun 2017
  • #23 by elee0228 on 22 Jun 2017

• #24 by elee0228 on 30 Jun 2017
  • #25 by elee0228 on 06 Jul 2017
  • #26 by elee0228 on 08 Jul 2017
  • #27 by Kitamurafan on 13 Jul 2017
  • Dmm.com has the Mukikawa Dvd, her second one,  but just the digital version to download.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• #28 by elee0228 on 13 Jul 2017
  • #29 by elee0228 on 15 Jul 2017
  • #30 by elee0228 on 16 Jul 2017
Pages:
Actions