Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581863 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 10:19:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2015 Women's World Championship
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2015 Women's World Championship  (Read 20732 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: 2015 Women's World Championship
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 01:52:14 am »
This was a truly amazing event.  I'm very thankful that I had the opportunity to attend.

I think the judges nailed the Top 3, but I believe that Christine Envall should've been somewhere in that Top 6. She's such a tremendous sportswoman, however, that you'll probably never hear her say it. Nevertheless, the most important thing about this show is that it happened at all and pretty much made the Olympia its bitch. (I hope I'm allowed to say that!!)  Thanks to all the women who came out to give us fans such an incredible show and also to Wings of Strength for giving the women a venue.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 01:52:14 am »

phy911

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 03:44:24 am »
This was a truly amazing event.  I'm very thankful that I had the opportunity to attend.

I think the judges nailed the Top 3, but I believe that Christine Envall should've been somewhere in that Top 6. She's such a tremendous sportswoman, however, that you'll probably never hear her say it. Nevertheless, the most important thing about this show is that it happened at all and pretty much made the Olympia its bitch. (I hope I'm allowed to say that!!)  Thanks to all the women who came out to give us fans such an incredible show and also to Wings of Strength for giving the women a venue.

After party stories would be appreciated!

UK_Fan

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 08:13:40 am »

I am also grateful that the show took place, it makes all the difference if there is one major event everybody is looking forward to. Envy everybody who has been there in person and cant wait for interviews, reviews etc..

There is also still massive potential in marketing the show and if WoS can get that right then this could turn into a brand comparable to the O over the years.   
User is currently banned [View]

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 08:21:04 am »
Placings:

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2015/ifbb_wings_of_strength_texas_pro/

Margie Martin is a deserved win, her overall package is fantastic. I saw Helle Trevino in the middle of first call out for a while so I thought she is going to make it.

If only Aleesha Young can work up on her details, and Monique Jones would come in in better condition. Those two belong up there as well.

Offline MuscleFreek80

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 08:24:20 am »
Placings:

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2015/ifbb_wings_of_strength_texas_pro/

Margie Martin is a deserved win, her overall package is fantastic. I saw Helle Trevino in the middle of first call out for a while so I thought she is going to make it.

If only Aleesha Young can work up on her details, and Monique Jones would come in in better condition. Those two belong up there as well.
At least Aleesha did a little better here than in Tampa...Still, she still looks beautiful.

Offline MuscleFreek80

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 08:27:00 am »
Placings:

At least Aleesha did a little better here than in Tampa...Still, she looks beautiful.
Had to fix that.

Ozzyfm

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2015, 02:25:18 pm »
This show looked particulary cool, indeed.

Wampa-One

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2015, 06:07:12 pm »
Helle sure dialed it in for this show. She looked awesome!

Wampa-One

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2015, 06:42:26 pm »

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2015, 10:04:41 pm »
Some people (including me) were concerned the show was going to be a dud, but  looks like everything turned out great. The women looked fantastic.

I just wish this could've been held in Vegas as it'd be easier for me to get to, but this was probably a much cheaper venue that allowed them to give more prize money. It's great to see this, as a well run show will encourage the women to compete again next year.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2015, 11:13:51 pm »
I hope this show only gets more successful with each year. My hats off to all those involved with making it happen.  :rock:   It's easier for me to get to Vegas too, but I'm going to try and make it next year.

asapferg

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2015, 07:37:35 pm »
Glad to see Yaxeni make the show. Alina is going to win it next year.

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2015, 03:52:50 am »
I was there. Fantastic event, great turnout, stunning competitors.

Helle appeared to be the audience favorite, but Margie definitely brought the best physique package and her win was well deserved.

A Margie v. Alina showdown would be a true clash of titans; Alina has to re-qualify since she didn't compete this year.

This event has thrust female bodybuilding into the limelight for ordinary people -- as a positive thing. People lined up to get their pictures taken with Margie after the show -- including a pair of young twins who each asked her, "Could you pick me up?" Ordinary tourists could be heard at the airport muttering about the "bodybuilding thing" that came to town that weekend, and there were no sneers of contempt. Not only was Rising Phoenix not a dud, it was a rousing success and a victory for bodybuilding as a whole.

UK_Fan

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2015, 08:10:37 am »
I was there. Fantastic event, great turnout, stunning competitors.

Helle appeared to be the audience favorite, but Margie definitely brought the best physique package and her win was well deserved.

A Margie v. Alina showdown would be a true clash of titans; Alina has to re-qualify since she didn't compete this year.

This event has thrust female bodybuilding into the limelight for ordinary people -- as a positive thing. People lined up to get their pictures taken with Margie after the show -- including a pair of young twins who each asked her, "Could you pick me up?" Ordinary tourists could be heard at the airport muttering about the "bodybuilding thing" that came to town that weekend, and there were no sneers of contempt. Not only was Rising Phoenix not a dud, it was a rousing success and a victory for bodybuilding as a whole.

Hopefully Alina won't need to 'pre-qualify' - I'm not sure - some sports give athletes with serious injuries/illness a 'wild card' or (for one year at least) keep their ranking the same to give them a chance in getting back to where they were without having to start from scratch.  Having to go through all the training, diet then do it all again only a few weeks later is difficult at best - often BBers who try and 'maintain' their contest condition (to a reasonable degree) in between contests that are (say) a month apart tend to do worse in the second, never mind the adverse effects on health in maintaining such a low fat level for the extra time.  Maybe the contest schedule needs to be looked at to ensure those needing to enter two or even three contests to qualify for the end-of-season-championships can reasonably do so.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2015 Women's World Championship

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View