Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by rb on 29 Aug 2015
  • Sorry but this girl is a scammer. Bad camera, bad disposition, always busy. The worst $ 100 invested. I do not advise at all. Only interested in money. When you've paid all are problems. I wish I never would have sent the money. Pay a month ago and I'm still waiting. Swindler. If you want to lose 100 dollars for nothing.  :'(
  • #32 by Deeper1234 on 29 Aug 2015
  • Can you get more specific on what happened?  Did she have a bad connection, cut the session short, and then claim that was what you got for your $100?  Instead of giving you the proper time for your money does she claim she already sessioned with you and won't fulfill her obligation?
    • Deeper1234
  • #33 by rb on 29 Aug 2015
  • Hey guys, Micaela says I am a liar. This is my experience.
    August 5 will make the transfer, $ 100 + $ 10 taxes.
    August 6th money will come to it and removes it.
    August 7 stayed for the session. 15 minutes before it cancelled. She says she has complicated the work. It makes me lose the time I was waiting. She says that tomorrow at the same time 20:00 in Argentina at 1:00 in europe.
    1 hour before August 8 sends me email and she says she has to be at 20:30 in Argentina at 1:30 in Europe. She says the session will only last 15 minutes. She says that in a hurry. Another day do 15 minutes. I agree. The session starts at 21:30 an hour after the agreed time. Surprise, a camera phone, a bathroom, no sound, no perspective, poor image quality. At 14 minutes and 25 seconds says goodbye and leaves.
    August 11 I write and ask. 3 days have passed without news of her. She said that afternoon, same time 20:00. 30 minutes before write me an email and canceled session.
    August 18,7 days have passed without knowing anything. I write and a little angry. She says she's been bad. Says August 20 at the same time.
    August 20 canceled 30 minutes before the session. Tomorrow says.
    August 21 cancels the session. Monday says.
    August 24 no news, do not write me.
    August 29,8 days have passed without knowing anything. 24 days have passed since sending Money.
    I write canceling the session. I do not want it. I feel cheated. She writes that she was busy. She says I have bad character. After 25 days of sending money, after canceling meetings in 6 cases, the fault is mine. I think she should say:
    -The Mobile camera sessions. Poor quality.
    -The Sessions can be made by pieces.
    -The Sessions can cancel whenever I want.
    -The Sessions are in a bath without perspective.
    -The Sessions can take up to one month of sending money.
    Conclusion, I've done sessions with muchs webcam girls and was always good. Also live and never had a problem. Jana Rene, Natalya, Sleek, Alina and many more.
    It has made me lose time and money. 14 minutes cost $ 110 and more than 1 hours lost between delays and cancellations.
    She says I have bad character. It all comes back. Micaela my money and my time will not come back.
    I do not lie, I have the emails.
    Let everyone draw their own conclusions. Just my experience.
    If you do things you do them well. Because otherwise people get angry. $ 100 is a lot of money.
  • #34 by RH30 on 30 Aug 2015
  • Hello everyone,

It's hard to imagine you guys are complaining about the same girl...
    I must say I have had no problems with beautiful micaela.  She is a very nice girl and has come through on all her promises to me and gets more sexy each day.  I think maybe you guys need to work on your communication skills or Spanish, ha! In all honesty she has been spectacular.   
  • #35 by Roddie1976 on 30 Aug 2015
  • Does anyone ever had a skype session with her? She told me she wants 100 USD for 15 min, that´s really expensive. Is she worth the money?
    • Roddie1976
  • #36 by RH30 on 30 Aug 2015
  • Roddie,

I have skypes with her and I can definitely recommend it.  Just look at her photos!! How could it not be worth it, she is about as sexy as they get. Go for it I say. 
  • #37 by Zeba81 on 30 Aug 2015
  • This is simple guys....  cam test before paying... and also it would be useful that she enables a Paypal account, so that u can pay at the moment of the session. Cam test will ensure all related to connection, cam quality, is ok.  Instant payment service will ensure she will respect the agreed schedule, you pay 10 minutes before session starts.

I am not coming out with this with the intention of damaging her... I mean...It is true,  I had a pretty bad experience (100 box for 20 min, about 15 minutes of very poor cam quality  :angry:), in one hand  I did not  know her, I knew she was Argentine as me.. (that was a warning haha), but I decided to give it a try, didn't work from me.  Perhaps in the near future, she will improve her service, but I think this will depend on you guys, you ought to demand this.

I usually have sessions with model sleekmuscles... so I know what a quality and Pro session means. 

Cheers!
  • #38 by Micaela Viscido on 31 Aug 2015
  • Please send me an email to micaelaviscido.fit@gmail.com with this complain and all your details to we solve it, i had many shows and i make my best, please send we are going to solve all problems.

Thanks

Quote from: rblink=topic=207041.msg1432632#msg1432632 date=1440867238
    Hey guys, Micaela says I am a liar. This is my experience.
    August 7 stayed for the session. 15 minutes before it cancelled. She says she has complicated the work. It makes me lose the time I was waiting. She says that tomorrow at the same time 20:00 in Argentina at 1:00 in europe.
    1 hour before August 8 sends me email and she says she has to be at 20:30 in Argentina at 1:30 in Europe. She says the session will only last 15 minutes. She says that in a hurry. Another day do 15 minutes. I agree. The session starts at 21:30 an hour after the agreed time. Surprise, a camera phone, a bathroom, no sound, no perspective, poor image quality. At 14 minutes and 25 seconds says goodbye and leaves.
    August 11 I write and ask. 3 days have passed without news of her. She said that afternoon, same time 20:00. 30 minutes before write me an email and canceled session.
    August 18,7 days have passed without knowing anything. I write and a little angry. She says she's been bad. Says August 20 at the same time.
    August 29,8 days have passed without knowing anything. 24 days have passed since sending Money.
    I write canceling the session. I do not want it. I feel cheated. She writes that she was busy. She says I have bad character. After 25 days of sending money, after canceling meetings in 6 cases, the fault is mine. I think she should say:
    Conclusion, I've done sessions with muchs webcam girls and was always good. Also live and never had a problem. Jana Rene, Natalya, Sleek, Alina and many more.
    It has made me lose time and money. 14 minutes cost $ 110 and more than 1 hours lost between delays and cancellations.
    She says I have bad character. It all comes back. Micaela my money and my time will not come back.
    If you do things you do them well. Because otherwise people get angry. $ 100 is a lot of money.
  • #39 by serpico1961 on 31 Aug 2015
  • This  woman  has not won a contest at any level. IFBB  pro's  dont ask for that money 
    • serpico1961
  • #40 by serpico1961 on 31 Aug 2015
  • she  claims she can not use paypal  because  she is a college  student
    • serpico1961
  • #41 by Lovefbbmega on 31 Aug 2015
  • This  woman  has not won a contest at any level. IFBB  pro's  dont ask for that money

She is free to ask whatever she want, this is called liberal economy...
  • #42 by Zeba81 on 01 Sep 2015
  • Hey guys, Micaela says I am a liar. This is my experience.

We must take into account  that she is still in her parents house, perhaps she cant use the pc web cam cause the pc is not in a private environment, that is why she has to go to the bathroom and well this might also explain the cel phone cam and the intermittent lost of WIFI signal... blah blah blah.  I wish I have had known this before paying ... GRRR
  • #43 by dave72 on 02 Sep 2015
  • I had a webcam session with her, she has an incredible muscular body  , maybe the best legs since colette guimond.

But it's sure the video quality is very bad !! she should try another one
  • #44 by femflex on 03 Sep 2015
  • Who wants to see a preview of my session can watch the video: https://vimeo.com/128394358

Enjoy and remember if you want a webcam chat... micaelaviscido.fit@gmail.com  :funny: :funny:

Do you do strength feats on cam, Micaela?
  • #45 by goldbricker on 03 Sep 2015
  • she  claims she can not use paypal  because  she is a college  student

that doesn't make any sense
Pages:
Actions