Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:48:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Micaela Viscido
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Micaela Viscido  (Read 87439 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Micaela viscido
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 09:40:10 am »
  A quick check here would reveal its genuine. Try to get some facts first before posting in this section.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Micaela Viscido
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 07:04:00 am »
I just wanted to check if anybody has had a webcam with Micaela before I arrange one.  She does seem very genuine but I just want to make sure.

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 11:09:46 am »
HI guys.

Just want to let you know that I arranged a webcam session on skype with Micaela last week and was very impressed.  Very easy to arrange and Micaela was very co-operative.  Excellent physique and great posing.  No hesitation in recommending her.

serpico1961

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 12:28:20 am »
I do know  that  she requires you to send via Western Union to  do   skype  which kind of made me uneasy  not to mention  the account name she gave me was to some guy. She claims she can't  have an account because she is a student. Anyone else had that happen?

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2015, 10:12:06 pm »
HI guys.

Just want to let you know that I arranged a webcam session on skype with Micaela last week and was very impressed.  Very easy to arrange and Micaela was very co-operative.  Excellent physique and great posing.  No hesitation in recommending her.

Cool that is good to know. During by next I will try to set up a webcam session.

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2015, 02:40:29 pm »
I have cammed with Micaela.  Found her very genuine and had no problem myself.

You will see I was uneasy myself and I posted a request for  positive feedback on here in the new talent section.  I did not get a reply (thanks guys) but I took the risk and confirm she is genuine.  Hopefully karma for me for providing genuine feedback.. After all, that's why we are all here right.

Deeper1234

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 02:51:49 pm »
Hey Bigfan2710...  I am thinking of camming with her too, there is something so sexy when a girl so young starts down the path of huge muscles so fast...  By the way did you do a nude session?  And if you did ... did you get to see what the hot ass mystery bulge is in her panties?  Is it what we think it is?  Has she grown more places than just the muscles on her body? I hope so!!

Offline Grenadier

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 12:57:16 am »
I can't get over just how awesome her legs look! Damn!

Offline Zeba81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 04:21:11 am »
Well I met her vía webcam... But the cam quality arghh. I guess she was using her mobile phone... No chance I would repeat a meeting because of this.  But i must say she has a súper ass... At least i could enjoy some seconds of clear image from time to time. I shall return to my old sexy sleek girl. Hd cam, 10 moré minutes and she know what I like... Cheers!!

serpico1961

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2015, 09:07:49 pm »
I had the same issue with the cam quality  and for $100 I expected better

Offline Zeba81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2015, 11:29:06 pm »
Yep, my advice ...  before paying ask for a cam test. She says no one has ever complained about this hahah ... well guys.. In my case, i am from Argentina too.. I got to see a local amazon...:P  She is spectacular, now the cam quality spoiled all the session. She will have to invest in f* proper cam . I wont visit her again, just had to give it a try.
Cheers

Offline Micaela Viscido

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2015, 10:08:23 pm »
Yep, my advice ...  before paying ask for a cam test. She says no one has ever complained about this hahah ... well guys.. In my case, i am from Argentina too.. I got to see a local amazon...:P  She is spectacular, now the cam quality spoiled all the session. She will have to invest in f* proper cam . I wont visit her again, just had to give it a try.
Cheers

I'm sorry about that, when my internet are slow i tell if want another date, some dont wan't it.

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR DREAM BECAME TRUE! CAME SEE ME.

Offline Zeba81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2015, 11:25:19 pm »
In my case, I never got that proposal.  Sorry I am a bit angry yet  ;). But yeah part of the fault was mine, never asked for a cam test. As I said, ask for a cam test BEFORE paying, if you mind a quality session.  If you dont, go ahead she is a goddess.
Cheers.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2015, 12:48:29 pm »
I had a webcam chat with her and it was great.

Offline Micaela Viscido

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 10:32:09 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Micaela Viscido

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View