Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577542 Posts in 73517 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 10:13:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [kjm7997] Rae's Surgery | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [kjm7997] Rae's Surgery | #WIP  (Read 7850 times)

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#1st STORY: [kjm7997] Rae's Surgery | #WIP
« on: April 09, 2015, 12:19:21 am »
I started working on this story a while ago but had to put it on the back burner.  Now I'm ready to start writing again, so I thought I'd make my "literary debut" and see what you guys think!  I'll continue to post more parts once I finish them.  Without further ado, here's the first installment of "Rae's Surgery"

Rae's Surgery
by kjm7997

I had been interning at a local engineering firm for the past three years as I finished my college degree.  About a year after I was hired on, our boss hired a recent graduate to fill an empty staff engineer position.  Rae was very smart, funny, and had deep brown eyes that would just make you melt if they ever flashed in your direction.  She always had a deep, tanned skin tone which just added to her allure.  Yes, Rae was unbelievably cute, with a smile that could brighten up the dim office lighting.  It was as if she was constantly surrounded by a glowing aura.
   Despite her devastating looks however, Rae had one small problem:  she was pretty short.  I would have to say she was about 5’2” at best, and she always had to crane her neck upward in order to talk to anyone.  Even though they were always benign in nature, Rae was the butt of several short jokes.  One day somebody pasted her head on a picture of Muggsy Bogues standing next to an extremely tall teammate and hung it in her cubicle with the added joke that Muggsy still had at least an inch on her in reality.  We all had a good laugh and Rae kind of chuckled and then got back to her work a little embarrassed. 
All hell broke lose however when somebody bought her a stool so she could see over her cubicle wall when people came to talk to her.  She must have been having a bad day because Rae lashed out in a rage of fury.  Her tanned cheeks turned a violent shade of red and her usually warm eyes turned to cold stone.  “That’s it! I’m tired of all the short jokes!” she fumed.  She grabbed her paperwork and stormed out of the office.  We didn’t see her again for the rest of the week.
The following Monday, Rae returned to work as if nothing had happened.  Nobody dared talk about the incident the week before, but the subject had to come up sooner or later.  A few of us were sitting in the conference room over lunch break when Rae came in.  She quietly fixed her lunch and sat down.  Eventually she looked up from her plate.
“You know, it wouldn’t be that bad to be a few inches taller,” she said in between bites.  “I’ve actually been thinking about it for awhile and…”
Quickly, my boss jumped in. “Rae, if this is about the short jokes, I’ve talked to everybody, and we’ve all agreed to lay off.  After all, it’s unprofessional anyway.”
Rae’s soft cheeks turned a little red. “No, no it’s not that.  I’ve always had some issues with being short.  I was just a little more stressed about it last week.  To tell you the truth, I’ve been looking into a surgery that would add a couple inches for the past year now, and I’ve done a lot of thinking about it over the weekend.  I think I want to give it a try.”
Again, our boss tried his best to ease the situation. “Rae, come on.  You don’t have to get surgery.  You’re just fine the way you are!  We all really respect you and besides, it could be dangerous!”
Rae’s already red cheeks started to darken a little. “Respect?! I’ll show you respect!  Maybe if you all stop treating my like a little child I’ll get some respect around here!  My mind’s made up; I’m getting the surgery.”  With that she fumed out of the room and finished her lunch at her desk.
The rest of the week was a bit awkward around the office.  We were all concerned about Rae’s sudden decision to get a height increase surgery, but we were all too afraid to bring it up.  Luckily, we had a three-day weekend coming up and Rae was scheduled to have a two-week vacation after that.  We all just let the time pass and figured she would cool down and be back to her normal self when she returned.  Maybe a little vacation would help her clear her head.

With her vacation week behind her, we were all excited for Rae to return to the office.  While she was gone, one of the engineers in the structural department left the company to take another job and his office was available for someone else to upgrade from a cubicle.  In order to smooth things over a bit, our boss thought it would be a good idea to give the office to Rae.    We were sure that a long vacation and a new office would be just the thing to cheer her up. Our boss called her up before the end of her vacation and let her know about her new office, and she sounded like the vacation had done her a lot of good and that she was really excited to come back to work, especially since she won’t be in her old cubicle anymore.  We were all exited to see her warm smile and for everything to return back to normal.
Monday morning came and we saw Rae pull up in her car.  When she walked through the front door her smile was as bright as ever.  It seemed like she was her old self again.  I didn’t have much to do that morning, so I decided to see if she needed any help getting her stuff moved into her new office.  I found her in her old cubicle bent over some boxes and packing up her things so they could be moved.  God she looked gorgeous.
I knocked on the edge of her cubicle wall and walked in.  “Need any help?” I asked.  She flashed me a beaming smile and finished up packing one of her last boxes on the floor. 
“Sure,” she warmly replied.  “Can you get these three? They’re kinda heavy.”  I stretched out my arms and she stacked them one on top of the other so I could carry them.  “Thanks for helping out.  I should be able to do it all in one trip now.” She added.
With the boxes in tow, I followed her to her new office.  They were stacked so high I could hardly see in front of me.  Finally we arrived and I set them on the floor.  Rae carefully placed the boxes she had on a table and stood up to stretch.  My jaw dropped.  The first thing I noticed was that she was wearing three-inch heels.  This wouldn’t have been too out of the ordinary, but it was shocking to see that she was almost as tall as me.  I stand about 5’8”, which isn’t really that tall either for a guy, and she was only an inch or two shorter than me in her heels.  Being an engineer, I quickly did the math.  If I was right about the shoes, she was about 2 inches taller than she was when she left.
“New shoes?” I asked, trying to be as tactful as possible.  She just gave me a knowing nod and smiled as she slowly slipped them off to reveal what was really behind her new height.  “Wow, Rae! You’re taller!”
She giggled and replied, “Yep! I decided to get the surgery right away at the start of my time off!  It gave me an inch to start with right away, but the doctors said I would keep growing a little over the next few months or so.  I measured myself this morning, and I was 5’3½ ”!”
“Wow,” I said again, “That must mean you grew another half-inch or so over the past couple weeks!  That’s better than a teen-age growth spurt on top of the surgery!”
“Yeah, I know! It’s so exciting, isn’t it,” she gushed.  I called the doctor after I measured myself this morning, and he was surprised too that I had already started growing so fast, but he was sure it would slow down pretty fast too.  He said that an initial growth spurt was normal to the procedure.  Who knows, maybe I’ll be the same height as you in a few months,” she laughed and started unpacking her boxes.
While things at the office were no longer as tense, it definitely couldn’t have been considered “back to normal,” at least not normal in the sense of what we had been expecting.  Rae’s new height increase had the entire office buzzing.  Most of us were just happy that Rae was now happy with her height.  Although we couldn’t necessarily poke fun at her for being so short anymore, possibly somewhat still due to the fact that we were still afraid to, we figured it was a sacrifice we could make.
Over the next couple weeks, Rae’s surgery became old news.  Being the busy engineering firm that we were, we had a lot bigger things to deal with, no pun intended.  We all got busy with our various projects and hardly noticed as Rae continued to grow.  By the end of the month, she had shot up to 5’4”.

Forum Saradas

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rae's Surgery
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 06:33:03 am »
Here's another installment. I had originally planned on posting this with the first one, but needed to make a few tweaks first. Future updates won't be quite this quick. Anyway, these first two posts go through some character development, but I promise that things will get a lot more interesting soon  ;)

The summer seemed to fly by. Since I was almost always in the field or back in the lab doing testing during the day our schedules didn’t really match up, but I still managed to swing by Rae’s office on a regular basis to say hello. We had been working at the firm together for two years by this point, but we never really talked much until now. Even with though our conversations were brief, we got to know each other pretty well and started a decent “work friendship.”
     Secretly, I was hoping that our work friendship would eventually blossom into something more, but I honestly was too damn timid to ever let her know how I felt. Not yet anyway. Besides the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous, she was a couple years older than me, already out of college, and had a “real” engineering job where I was just an intern scheduled to graduate at the end of next year. I guess you could say I was a little intimidated; especially since after her surgery she was no longer the cute, short brunette she was when she started.
     This inevitably brought another question to my mind: Had she continued to grow throughout the summer? She said that the doctors told her she would keep growing for a few months after the procedure, but I really had no way to tell. She was sitting at her desk whenever I visited her office and I was never able to get a good enough look at her when she was arriving or leaving work since we had different schedules. One thing I did notice was that she had obviously started working out. She had a fairly average build at the start of the summer, but over the course of a couple months I could clearly see that she was starting to develop some definition in her arms. Although she was sitting down, she just looked fitter. Was this another step in her plan? If it was, I was definitely excited about it.

Before I knew it, school was back in session. This meant less time working at the office and less opportunities to see Rae. Finally, with finals week approaching, I decided to take some time off work in order to devote to my studies at the start of December. Before I left I made sure to wrap up any loose ends with the projects I had been working on and, of course, to drop in and say hi to Rae. I hadn’t really seen her since school started in September, so I was excited to stop by. I offered a quick knock and poked my head in.  She wasn’t there. Since I hadn’t stopped by for so long I was pretty bummed out. After finals week I was looking at a month-long Christmas break, so I was most-likely wouldn’t have another chance to see her until mid-January.
     As I stood for a moment in the doorway of her empty office, my mind started to wander off on a little mental math exercise. “Five months…” I thought quietly to myself. “If Rae was 5’4” at the start of July and continued growing about ½ inch every month or so, as she seemed to be at the start of Summer, then by now she’d be…” Just then I saw a shadow on the opposite wall.
     “Hey, stranger! Haven’t seen you around in awhile!” I heard a voice say from the doorway behind me.  I wheeled around to see Rae’s radiant smile. She immediately wrapped me up in a tight hug, and I could feel her toned body against mine for a brief second. To my surprise, and slight disappointment, she seemed to be about the same height as she was when she came back from her surgery at the start of June. She was wearing 3-inch heels on that day, which put her at 5’6½”. Assuming she was wearing her heels again, it looked like her growth spurt had been short-lived.
     “I just wanted to swing by and say hello before I leave for finals week and Christmas vacation,” I smiled back.
     “Awww, well I’m glad you did!” she said as she walked through the doorway and stood by her desk. “I missed seeing you after classes started back up.”
     “Yeah, school gets kinda busy…” I said trying to conceal my inner excitement that she said she had missed me being around. I knew I had really missed seeing her, so it was nice to hear that the feelings were mutual, even if they were to a much smaller degree. “I’ll be back after the holidays though!” I added.
     She smiled and looked down to arrange some of the files on her desk. Feeling a slight lull in the conversation, I wanted to keep things going for a little while and said the first thing that came to my mind. “Well, it looks like your post-surgery growth spurt is done.”
Rae looked up from her scattered files with a puzzled look. I immediately realized how blunt my comment was and quickly began thinking of ways to backtrack.
     “What makes you say that?” she asked.
     “Well… you’re the same height now as you were when you came back,” I explained remembering that was wearing 3-inch heels that day, and was logically assuming that she was wearing them again. “You were wearing your new shoes, remember?” I added.
She cocked her head to the side and raised her eyebrows slightly. “Wow, she even looks gorgeous when she’s confused,” I thought to myself. Then the realization hit me. She was actually 5’4” at the start of July… so she should have actually been around 5’7” while wearing her heels. Either she had shrunk back down a little or…
     “I outgrew those shoes last month,” she beamed. “All I have right now are these cheap flats. I didn’t want to spend too much money on new shoes for awhile since I am a growing girl after all!” she said as she raised the cuffs of her pants off the floor to reveal a pair of inexpensive, but stylish slip-ons.
     She let go of her pant leg and stretched up to her full height and started giggling.  “I would probably tower over you now if I still had a pair of heels that fit!”  She jokingly stood up on her tip toes to add the extra couple inches for effect.  I felt my cheeks start to flush a little in a mixture of embarrassment and utter desire and wonder. Our eyes met, and I was in a trance as I gazed slightly upward. It was hard to keep my composure but I forced myself to come to my senses.
     “So you’re actually 5’6½”!” I said, unable to hide my excitement.
     “Yep!” she beamed back, “Six-foot here I come!”
     “You don’t think you’ve leveled off yet with the growth spurt?” I asked.
     “Well, the doctors thought it was going to last only a few months, but they think it might keep going for a bit since I’ve been really good about my diet and exercise,” she explained. “I’ve been trying to eat right and I usually hit the gym a few times a week after work.  It’s really convenient since we have a gym right next to the office. Between the growth spurt and some of my intense workouts, I’ve been eating like a horse too,” she giggled.  “I guess a growing girl’s gotta eat!” she said with a small bicep flex.
     “Wow, well you do look really great!” was all I managed say, as I imagined what she’d look like if he hit the six-foot mark. Although she had really toned up her body, her cheeks were still round and “kissable.” It was hard to tell with the sweater she was wearing, but her figure had a sharp taper at the waist and her stomach looked completely flat, a sharp contrast to the two full breasts that seemed to completely defy gravity above her midsection. I had to fight not to get stuck in another trance as I surveyed her perfectly-shaped body.  She seemed to notice and took a step back as if to give me a better look. She had definitely been growing in all the right places!
     “Anyway…” I said awkwardly while trying not to stare, “I had better get going,” I said and flashed a quick smile.  “See you in a month or so!”
     To my surprise, walked over and engulfed me in another tight hug. Underneath her soft sweater I could feel her muscles bunch up as she drew me into her tight embrace.  She may have been flexing as I caught a playful gleam in her eyes.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Rae's Surgery
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 08:06:46 pm »
Great start.  Keep up the good work!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [kjm7997] Rae's Surgery | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View