Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by lifted on 23 Dec 2015
  • Havent seen Emery on there in a long time
  • #17 by fbbsrule on 25 Dec 2015
  • Emery is on just about everyday. Granted, her time slot has changed since she is in the UK, but she is still very frequent. Still looks great and still very accommodating.
  • #18 by fp909 on 20 Oct 2016
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    1. Britt
    2. Sarah Hayes
    Sarah Hayes cammed??  :what:

She used to a long time ago.
  • #19 by cash000 on 02 Dec 2016
  • Has anyone ever cammed with Carla Maria Bradley?

The clips that MA and Awefilms have put out recently with her have been insane.

She's huge, freaky and unnatural.  Gone straight to the top of my must have list.

If anyone has any leads please share
  • #20 by redrob on 11 Dec 2016
    Emery is on just about everyday. Granted, her time slot has changed since she is in the UK, but she is still very frequent. Still looks great and still very accommodating.
    She was a bitch the one time I was on there

Emery is marmite, you either love her or hate her. She has a very loyal fan base but from what I hear from other girls she isn't that popular with other competitors.
  • #21 by gregsters on 25 Apr 2022
  • Slava Galagan when she was active camgirl
  • #22 by fp909 on 27 Apr 2022
    Slava Galagan when she was active camgirl

shes back on now, though i think her availability is much less on hbc since she does her OF and Patreon also. also since she got married she has done zero topless which is unfortunate
  • #23 by Pakalolol on 27 Nov 2022
  • Carolyne Marquez anyone?
  • #24 by fp909 on 06 Jan 2023
    Carolyne Marquez anyone?

one of my worst cam experiences. i went in once an never again. granted this was in late 2019 and she may have changed, but charging a 100cr tip to turn on the sound or do a certain flex request was not it. i'm not a pay piggy.
  • #25 by Praxis2 on 09 Jan 2023
    Carolyne Marquez anyone?

one of my worst cam experiences. i went in once an never again. granted this was in late 2019 and she may have changed, but charging a 100cr tip to turn on the sound or do a certain flex request was not it. i'm not a pay piggy.
    Was this in private? I always wanted to cam with her.
  • #26 by fp909 on 15 Jan 2023
    Carolyne Marquez anyone?

this was in 1:1. however, it was also at least 2 years ago, really within the first six months of her doing cam, so it's possible she no longer runs it that way. but i haven't gone back to check.
  • #27 by Pakalolol on 16 Jan 2023
  • I'd pay to see a screencap of a nip slip or her topless 🔥
  • #28 by Praxis2 on 22 Jan 2023
    Carolyne Marquez anyone?

this was in 1:1. however, it was also at least 2 years ago, really within the first six months of her doing cam, so it's possible she no longer runs it that way. but i haven't gone back to check.
    Thanks, she is hardly online nowadays.
Pages:
Actions