Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574070 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 06:43:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs  (Read 62444 times)

tunea

Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
« on: February 24, 2008, 06:54:43 pm »
Does anyone have any nightware tales to tell of a session that
turned out really bad? :o

Forum Saradas

Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
« on: February 24, 2008, 06:54:43 pm »

tunea

Re: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 03:45:51 pm »
This is not the first time I have heard that Gabby was rude during sessions,
seems maybe folks would want to avoid her in the future... >:(

peggy59

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 09:57:13 pm »
Lauren Powers so, so. Tazzie Columb a dream . Gina Jones as wonderful as one could imagine. Debra D'Andrea the most enthusiastic woman on the planet. Could be good or bad depending on you.

Offline randy312

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 03:00:37 am »
Ive had a session with Gabrielle and sadly yes she is a  bit rude and abrupt during sessions, never felt so unwelcome during a session, but having said that, she does have a great muscular body, and despite her rudeness i would actualy recommend her if youre not expecting fs.

Offline Casey

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 01:20:25 am »
I know this sounds like ancient history but I did a lot of sessions in my time.  Tina Lockwood, although massive and strong as an ox, was a huge disappointment.  Not only was she 2 hours late for our appointment but she did not stop talking the entire time (which really cut into my enjoyment).  She was obviously very nervous although I know this was far from her first session.  On the positive side, her arms and calves (especially her calves) were amazing.  18" biceps back in those days was unheard of.  Plus, she wasn't a clock watcher and did an extended session for no additional fee.

Offline DrPhil

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 12:36:25 pm »
bad session with Heather Fine. I once had a session 3 years ago with her that ranks among my top three. She had a very strong leg scissors. My neck was hurting for days afterwards. I recently had a session with her and it was awful. If I combine both that would make her average. It may be different for others but IMO stay away.

bugs

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 01:49:50 pm »
bad session with Heather Fine. I once had a session 3 years ago with her that ranks among my top three. She had a very strong leg scissors. My neck was hurting for days afterwards. I recently had a session with her and it was awful. If I combine both that would make her average. It may be different for others but IMO stay away.

Your neck was only hurting a few hours the second session?

motenak

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 12:25:45 am »

Please explain a little more.  Top 3 = neck hurting for weeks.  Awful = ???  If you left in a wheelchair with a broken neck would that be good or bad?

santino corleone

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 05:26:10 pm »
Luckily, the vast majority of my sessions were either good or great. Ironically, one of my few bad sessions was with Heather Fine
and Dr. Phil just posted about her. If I may comment, why did Dr. Phil see her a second time if the first was so bad ? That makes no sense IMO.

yanni1

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 06:44:01 am »
This isn't about a private  1-1 personal session. But I wanna say that I sent Isabelle Turrell $75 almost 1.5 years ago and never did get my private webcam session. Even after sending countless emails etc still nothing, even after she replied twice saying we would cam. Oh well, consider it a loss of not much cash. Try to stick with HerBiCam and other sites. It's your call if you wanna try to stretch your minutes via yahoo or msn messenger webcam, but remember u r paying in advance. I won't do it again.

20abreha20

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 03:37:00 pm »
I had a really bad session with tatiana butler.
She wasnt really nice and i payed for 1 hour and i got only 30 minutes and the romm was also very cold.
never book tatiana butler

sissyboy

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 02:06:04 am »
Ms. Melissa, on the Female Wrestler List - who claims to be Isabelle Turrell - was a no show for a session.  She didn't even call in advance to let me know she wasn't coming, even though she knew I had come from out of town to meet her.  When I complained about this via email she did not even have a good explanation.

Offline Tyler D.

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fitness Leg Modeling Producer
    • Model Mayhem
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 02:05:18 am »
Luciana Andrade (aka Xeena).  She was a no show.  We even confirmed on the phone twice before she travelled to my city.  One confirmation was weeks in advance and the other was days prior to the session.

I called her after 30 minutes had passed from the no-show and got no answer and she never replied to my voicemail or followup email.

Bad form for a bodybuilder.

LeoSev

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 08:08:37 am »
I just read the thread on Ginger - Hot Mom in which she is said to have a boyfriend. One of the posters tells of how she mentioned right at the start of the session that she was travelling with him!

OK, chaps, listen up. I have heard this more than once. One lady claimed the he was "right next door" in the same hotel on the same floor and yet proceeded to do "everything but" with me and would probably have included the "but" as well if I had made an appropriate offer. Another one told me that her bf was with the Hell's Angels, San Francisco chapter and yet did not see the slightest issue with me sucking her off. So, it stands to reason that you do not always need to take the bf yarn at face value. It is, at least occasionally, a defensive strategy.

These ladies must have their share of bad experiences with our kind of hobbyist and this is one way of warning the client not to push his luck.

Needless to say that they shouldn't need this device to feel safe around us. So, keep your pants on unless *she* tears them off of you!

xyhg2001

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 12:48:40 pm »
Ive never had them pull that card on me, but I have had plenty of intimate experiences with FBB's that had significant others.  It didn't stop them from doing any to everything.

Karma for you, Leo, and to to sponsors of this group. THe more we can do to set expectations the better, but in any event it is important to treat these women with respect.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View