Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573883 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:54:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs  (Read 62429 times)

santino corleone

Re: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 04:30:14 pm »
Never heard of the boy friend scam, interesting though.

Forum Saradas

leor22222

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 04:45:55 am »
the boyfriend scam is when he really shows up and beats the crap out of you after you paid for the session.  what you describe is not a scam.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 01:09:12 am »
Luciana Andrade (aka Xeena).  She was a no show.  We even confirmed on the phone twice before she travelled to my city.  One confirmation was weeks in advance and the other was days prior to the session.

I called her after 30 minutes had passed from the no-show and got no answer and she never replied to my voicemail or followup email.

Bad form for a bodybuilder.

It's really annoying when they do that, I just hope you did not give her any $$ before hand. If that is the case all you lost was some time but if it makes you feel any better, I saw her once, and you did not miss anything
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fredzeppelin

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 11:04:32 pm »
I had a seesion with Sharon marvel years ago where she showed up not only
with no muscle but FAT. As BIG as a house. 5 minutes into the session I politely
explained to her I wasnt interested, but that I would pay her half of the session fee
for her trouble. I offered her the cash and she took it and threw it in my face!

I suspect that she isnt a bad person usually she was probably pretty stressed that
day for some reason, and probably embarassed that she showed up in such bad shape.

Offline jimiji11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 08:15:39 pm »
hi i am writing from greece.i am supposed to have a session with kris clark tomorrow morning.i have called her 10 times and sent her 5 e-mails and she seems to be dissappeared.she was supposed to send me hotel information.does anyone had a similar situation with her? i am very dissapointed

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 08:25:54 pm »
hi i am writing from greece.i am supposed to have a session with kris clark tomorrow morning.i have called her 10 times and sent her 5 e-mails and she seems to be dissappeared.she was supposed to send me hotel information.does anyone had a similar situation with her? i am very dissapointed

Kris was online here today 01:31:03 pm about 8 hours ago.

This is her profile http://saradas.org/index.php?action=profile;u=45592. We recommend you to send her a pm.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bugs

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 02:11:36 am »

She thought her cell phone would work in Europe but it doesn't.  The best way to contact her is to email her at clarkflex@yahoo.com.

Offline jimiji11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:07 pm »
everything ok with kris eventually.her phone had problem that's true.i had the session with her and i can say it clearly.she was the best session i ever had and i will ever have.she was beyond my imagination.more than perfect.beautiful,warm,clever and ripped.thank you for ever kris.u are a real star of life.

calavera1975

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 07:47:33 pm »
hi guys i contacted andreea mirotoi aka fitandrea and ask her if she want to coem in italy for a 2 hour session and accordfing to her we decided to do it for a week end i did send her airplane ticket and hotel confirmation and i also send her 300 euro that was the half of our session price and wanna knwo what?? i did wait to teh airport to her and she did nto come at all i called her and she told me she lose the airpplane and bla bla bla and told me she will send me my money back but she did not well is true i was a totally stupid but guys we have to broke all the contact with this girl she is a bad girl a bad person and is the most bad pubblicity she can make to FBB world i have meet lots of FBB and all was nice person this girl is nothing and so please do not ask her for web cam session or wrestlign session anymore so she learn how to live......
....and wanna knwo what when i say i was going to tell all that she did to this forum she told me she is going to tell that she discover i want to rape her thats why she did not come :)) really stupid of me but you do not make this mistake and tell that in all the others forum about this girl we help FBB with our money to reach their goal and so we do deserve some more respect i think

P.S. may i suggest to the boss here to open a sort of black list of girls that stole money liek this? i think is very good for us to know so we do not make anymore mistake and we use our money only for real good friendly girls
thanks and sorry for my english

Offline osbolik

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 10:27:14 am »
m worst session is with Laureen Powers; she was very unfriendly and rude.
Another bad session was with Chelsea Clark; she was in bad shape and very different from the pics.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 02:01:13 pm »
hi guys i contacted andreea mirotoi aka fitandrea and ask her if she want to coem in italy for a 2 hour session and accordfing to her we decided to do it for a week end i did send her airplane ticket and hotel confirmation and i also send her 300 euro that was the half of our session price and wanna knwo what?? i did wait to teh airport to her and she did nto come at all i called her and she told me she lose the airpplane and bla bla bla and told me she will send me my money back but she did not well is true i was a totally stupid but guys we have to broke all the contact with this girl she is a bad girl a bad person and is the most bad pubblicity she can make to FBB world i have meet lots of FBB and all was nice person this girl is nothing and so please do not ask her for web cam session or wrestlign session anymore so she learn how to live......
....and wanna knwo what when i say i was going to tell all that she did to this forum she told me she is going to tell that she discover i want to rape her thats why she did not come :)) really stupid of me but you do not make this mistake and tell that in all the others forum about this girl we help FBB with our money to reach their goal and so we do deserve some more respect i think

P.S. may i suggest to the boss here to open a sort of black list of girls that stole money liek this? i think is very good for us to know so we do not make anymore mistake and we use our money only for real good friendly girls
thanks and sorry for my english

There is another side to this story -- if you go to Fit Andreas facebook page she is bad mouthing you pretty severely. Here is an exerpt of what she is saying:

ALL FEMALE BODYBUILDERS AROUND THE WORLD PLEASE BEWARE OF GIOVANNI BRUNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CONTACTS FEMALE BODYBUILDERS FOR SESSIONS AND AFTER YOU GET IN ITALY TO HIM, HE WILL EXPECT YOU WITH OTHER 4 MEN!!! HE IS A RAPIST!!! BE VERY CAREFUL!!! HE'S VERY CONVINCING!!! HE CLAIMS THAT HE'S THE EX-HUSBAND OF ALINA POPA!!!
BEWARE OF THIS S...EX ADDICT PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this:

AND HE IS NOT ALINA POPA'S EX-HUSBAND!!! HE TOLD ME NOTHING BUT LIES OF HER. HE TOLD ME THAT HE'S THE REASON FOR ALINA POPA BEING A PRO AND EVERYTHING THAT SHE IS TODAY IS BECAUSE OF HIM!!! HE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS ONLY A BITCH AND THAT SHE DOESN'T WORTH TO BE A PRO FBB. DON'T BELIVE THAT LIAR!!!!!!!! HE'S A RAPIST AND SOON HE WILL BE IN JAIL!!!!

and this:

HE'S JUST A STUPID LIAR THAT THOUGHT THAT I WON'T FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM FROM THE OTHER PRO FEMALE BODYBUILDERS THAT DIDN'T BELIVE HIM EITHER!!!
BE CAREFUL GIRLS!!! DON'T BELIVE THAT STUPID PERVERTED SEX ADDICTED MAN!!!! HE'S THE BIGG...EST LIAR OF ALL!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000134181380
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 02:30:43 pm »
That's alright but who tells the truth?

If calavera1975 is liar why does he use his real name and sent her money? How does andreea mirotoi aka fitandrea know that calavera1975 tells lie to rape her? A make up story?

Somebody have similar problem with andreea mirotoi aka fitandrea?

Or calavera1975 have you ever met other girls and any problem with them also?

I Saradas

TheWizard

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 06:14:21 pm »
Oh wow.  Where's my bag of popcorn...better than watching a movie.  ;D

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 07:15:46 pm »
I'm pretty sure calavera1975s story is closer to the truth than Andreas.

I had it immedeately when reading this, but now I also found out some info from somebody who met calavera1975.

(I was told a good funny by somebody who speaks Italian. Calavera1975, now you can say "Andrea Miroto mi'a rotto le palle" now)

To me it feels like this is what happend:

guy hangs in girls webcamchat, or mails with girl
girl must make a living and keeps contact so she can make money in a nice way
guy tells about session
girl think its not that serious, but goes along a bit
guy gets more and more serious, girl goes along and cant say no anymore
ticket and money actually arrives
girl has one of those romanian bf's behind her that says "no you cant go; he might be a lunatic and rape you"
girl is stuck and cant go
now she doesnt know what to do: 300 euro can be send back, but ticket not. This can't be solved easely

So she chooses to act the way she does now. Cats can make weird jumps when being cornered.

Something like that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

calavera1975

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 09:26:03 pm »
wait wait wait i o not know what she wtite on her faceook page becouse she put me in igbnore list now but guys belive me she is totally crazy and she write me "if you tell anybody about what i did i will say taht i discoover you want to rape me and thats why i did not come" i have not intrest in tell that if you guys vbelive me beware of this girls if you belive in her do what you want my life do not change at all

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View