Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574432 Posts in 72914 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 04:46:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Brand new muscle did not show up
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brand new muscle did not show up  (Read 7420 times)

Offline peterhansa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Brand new muscle did not show up
« on: July 01, 2017, 09:05:04 pm »
I booked a session with "Brand new muscle" or as she also calls herself, Brenda. She's on Session girls & some other places. I accepted to travel to her home town (Dusseldorf). I asked a couple of times several weeks before if she was able to make this session (L&C) and got answers like "don't worry...", "no problem...". She always answered in a positive way.

I booked flight and hotel a month in advance and for a two days stay. We agreed to set exact time and which of the two days a couple of days before i would arrive. One week before the session she didn't answer when I asked about time and day. I found her on Facebook but she didn't answer there either. Finally, two days before my flight, she wrote that she took "...heavy medikaments". Nothing more after that, only silence and no answers on my e-mails. I could see she was still active, and even training, on her inst@gram and FB. I wrote and asked if she got any ideas for compensation but no answer. I would have suggested to set a new date and zero payment. Or like I did when I had to cancel a session once, I paid a little more than half of the agreed fee to the sessionette through Paypal.

That was my experience of Brand new muscle/Brenda. Not a good one for someone like me who trusts people perhaps a bit to much.

Stats
Height: 5'10” - 178 cm
Weight: 180 lbs - 81.6 kg
Physique: Bodybuilder

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline squashman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Brand new muscle did not show up
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 10:16:38 pm »
That sucks man. Cheers the heads up thou.

Offline asha1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 07:13:09 am »
She’s back advertising. Hope it’s a better experience.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 01:24:23 am »
Speaking for myself, I would not travel to another country or even to another U.S. state to meet someone unless I just happened to be in the area for other reasons.  And if I am in the area, I would have a plan B in case plan A did not pan out.  In addition, I would only arrange to see that person (deposits etc.) once I am there.  I would not even try to contact anybody before I arrive.

I’m just not so trusting of anybody to the point of traveling to another country just to see a specific person.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 10:42:33 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Speaking for myself, I would not travel to another country or even to another U.S. state to meet someone unless I just happened to be in the area for other reasons.  And if I am in the area, I would have a plan B in case plan A did not pan out.  In addition, I would only arrange to see that person (deposits etc.) once I am there.  I would not even try to contact anybody before I arrive.

I’m just not so trusting of anybody to the point of traveling to another country just to see a specific person.

In Europe, traveling to another country can be like traveling to another state in the US. Sounds like a red flag if her responses are one-liners "no problem" etc. She probably didn't even read the email, just send 2 words over while taking a walk or sitting in the car or something.

I have gone to different states for sessions. But these days, I won't do that mostly because most people have become so unreliable. I literally drove to a different state once, to her area, and she decided she didn't feel like coming because of traffic (which she knew about when we scheduled the time).
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 10:43:33 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have gone to different states for sessions. But these days, I won't do that mostly because most people have become so unreliable. I literally drove to a different state once, to her area, and she decided she didn't feel like coming because of traffic (which she knew about when we scheduled the time).

"her" not being brand-new, but a US girl I'm referring to.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2022, 10:00:50 pm »
I've considered traveling for sessions, but then after due consideration decided, "I should travel somewhere I want to go, and then if there are any sessionettes available, try to book them, and THEN have a session."  Make the trip the priority and the session secondary . . . yeah, like an addict like me is even capable of doing that.  Heehee!  "Wheeeeeeeee!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2022, 10:39:19 pm »
My favorite lady lives not too far from me, and she is very reliable, so I don't mind traveling to her. The other couple I still see I only see when they come to/near my city, which isn't often. If we get back to a point where international travel is worth it (i.e., things are like they were pre-pandemic) and I want to use my vacation days on "actual" vacation, I might not take a day off to visit my favorite as often.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Brand new muscle did not show up

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View