Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577399 Posts in 73486 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:46:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [FemaleMuscleWorship89] Wanted by Two Best Friends
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [FemaleMuscleWorship89] Wanted by Two Best Friends  (Read 5641 times)

Offline FemaleMuscleWorship89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [FemaleMuscleWorship89] Wanted by Two Best Friends
« on: February 14, 2015, 08:46:19 am »
NOTE: This is a story i wrote and published on a FM-stories website. Be aware that my English is not so very good, so please forgive me for that :-)

Wanted by Two Best Friends
by FemaleMuscleWorship89

Ian is a young student and is living in a little city. He used to be a happy single, making fun every week with his friends. Always ready to party. But Ian is also someone you can trust. Actually he is a 'new man', he cooks for friends, gives presents on birthdays... He looks a tough, freely person but at the same time a sweet, nice man. He has always great respect for woman and would never knowingly doing something to hurt them. He is not particular handsome or something like that. But because of his charming personality he is wanted by a lot of beautyfull and nice woman.

Recently he met a nice girl in the nightlife. Very soon they became good friends. Ian startes to tease her but later on gets feelings for her. For a couple of months he hides the love he feels inside. But more and more he gets the feeling that Cher, the girl, feels something back for him. Single Ian never has onenight stands with woman. Sometimes he mets a nice and beautyfull girl that wants to do more with him than just having fun or being friends. Unfortunately some girls do think to feel love for him whereby he gets a reputation of a 'player' while he is in fact very respectfull towards woman and there feelings. Anyway, Ian decides one day, a little drunk, to confess Cher his feeling for her. Cher reactes dubitable and says Ian she prefers to stay friends because she doesn't want to loose him. Ian assumes she doesn't feels anything for him but Cher is just afraid to get hurt. But later on she would regret her rejection when Ian falls in love on someone else... One day Cher invites her best friend to the youthbar where Ian likes to hangout with his friends. Immediatly Ian is blinded by the beauty of Chers friend, Lisa. He has never been so stunned and amazed by someones appearance. This is love on first sight! Ian does everything he can to make a good first impression on Lisa. He starts a conversation. Lisa is shy but likes the attention. She is a a real beauty but she doesn't sees herself lik ethat. In fact, een year ago she was overweighted and even tough she looks like a model now, she is still a shy and timid person. Cher doesn't gets any attention anymore, Ian is fully focused on Lisa. He talks and talks, gives her free drinks, makes jokes... At long last Lisa leaves the bar because she has to go home. Ian can't stop talking about Lisa against Cher. Cher is hurted but try's to hide it. This is her best friend, she loves her with heart and soul, but she can't help feeling so jealous... A month or 2 later, Ian and Lisa have fall in love and are about to make it official. Cher tried to stop this proces but she failed. Her best friend and the man she secretly admires are now in love. One year on and all attemps from Cher to force a breakup between the 2 didn't work. fortunately she managed to keep the friendship with Lisa great as before. But with Ian everything changed. He is focused on his coming career as teacher, is seriously in love with Lisa and doesn't want to go in the nightlife as much as before. One thing he still preserve and that's occasionally drinking a couple of pints. Exceptionally alone with friends but most of the time with his girlfriend, Lisa.

Altought Lisa is happy with Ian, deep inside her she can't help the feeling that the man of her dreams will someday leave her. Not only in the heart but all the way. She would like to have to power to force Ian to do everything she says and wants. The sexlife of the couple is incredible. Despite of the fact he mostly gets an erection he sometimes refuses. It doesn't happen very often but then there is Lisa with a limitless sex drive. Ian goes on a foreign internship for 2 months. Because Lisa has a infinite sex drive and she wants to stay loyal to Ian she desides to start with fitness to lose all of her fysical energy. Not knowing her body is different from others, assuming there won't be a big different as that's also not the intention, she starts to train. Lisa trains three times a week. But after three times she has the result of someone that would train a month very hard. Lisa is not aware she has a supernatural muscle growth. If someone trains a month very hard the result isn't superhuman. But the weight Lisa lifts is greater then what a human would lift after a month. As more Lisa trains she feels the irresistible urge to train more and intensive. After two weeks she has muscles similar as the result of a woman training a number of years. Because she has to use her old clothes back in the days she was overweighted and she has a abnormal muscle growth she goes to a doctor. The doctor runs a couple of test. Weeks later he has the results. Lisa refuses to go in person to him. After lots of training she has superhuman strength, a impressive and powerfull body. Her muscles are bigger then any woman could reach. Even a male bodybuilder doesn't has muscles so hard, filled with power and as great as those Lisa has. The doctor tells her that her cells have a unique behavior known to any creature on earth. She has exceeded a certain limit. From now on she can't lose the strength and muscles she has acquired. She doesn't need much to gain strength and to have muscle growth, just a little training is enough to have superhuman muscle growth. Lisa isn't happy. Altough she feels a desire to train and gain strength, to let her muscles grow even more, she wants to be like models in magazines. Actually like she was before. Realizing that is something she can forget now, being 'normal' she begins to worry. In a week Ians comes home. She started training to compensate her need to make love with Ian. She is afraid Ian will reject her new, superstrength body. Her bices are bigger then a bowling ball. Her legs are enormous. She even doesn't find clothes that fith her, she created things on her own. For more then a month and a couple of weeks she didn't come out. She lives in Ians house. Altough he lives with his parents, they are almost never home and stay at a holiday home. Throught telephone Ian asked Lisa if she wanted to wait for him at the airport. But Lisa said she would be at his home with a special suprise. Lisa is now a muscle goddes. Big breasts but also enormous muscles. Superhuman. Biceps greater then what you can imagine, from her legs you can read the power within her, her shoulders are wide but at the same time her body is feminine and attractive. The last days Lisa has invest her time in making a sexy bikini for Ian. Its a white bikini, the clothing is made of a strong but soft fiber, the little belts are made of the strongest kind of metal she could find. Ian comes home, he opens the door, runs to the living expecting Lisa to fall in his arms. But as he enters the room he is alone. He calls Lisa hoping she is somewhere in te house but doesn't gets any answer. Lisa is still a litte afraid and stands at the beginning of the stairs hesitating to go down. Ian is in the kitchen and starts writing a frustrated SMS to ask to Lisa why she isn't at his home. After 2 months you would expect you're partner would be there.

Lisa comes in the kitchen. Ian is stunned. His cellphone falls on the ground, he is totally amazed by what he sees. Never in his life did he see a human as muscular as the person before him, his girlfriend!! At the same time he feels fear. The immense power this body shows makes him anxious. Lisa thinks he doesn't like it. That makes sense for her because she hates her new body . But she admires Ian and so she decides to do everything she can to pleasure him, hoping he will still love her. She notices Ian gets an erection. He wears a short so it is easily to see. Immediatly Lisa feels more confident. Althought she hardly can't understand how her new body possible could be attractive, the love of her life does en that's all that matters. Lisa walks towards Ian, not aware of the fact her bulging muscles, beautyfull but so massive in shape makes Ian his cock stiffer then he already was. Lisa teares Ian's short as it was a peace of paper. As every human Ian thaught this wonder before him was impossible, no human, certainly not a female could be so strong and muscular as this. All this time Lisa hated her new body and still she would rather have her old body back. But in fact there is almost something magical about her that would make any man fall in love with her. Even men that don't like powerful woman. Its something inexplicable, even science wouldn't be able to understand why Lisa is now not only the strongest human ever lived but also the most attractive woman on earth. But still Lisa can't believe she has something beautyfull. She starts wondering if Ian isn't a bit secretly attractive just to big muscles and not particularly to her new body. She asks him to stay where he is now. Lisa takes her Ipad and searches a morphed photo of a extreme, muscular male bodybuilder. But immediatly Ian's cock goes back small. He is even getting a little bit mad.
"Honey, what is the purpose of this?"
Just one more photo and then I know what I have to know."
Lisa searches a morphed foto on the internet of a extreme, muscular female. But again, it hasn't any effect on Ian. The only thing what turns him on is the real, live version and the only person that can provide him this is Lisa! Lisa wants to take the frustration of Ian away. She is confident now that Ian admires her. Althought she can't imagine she would do the same in his position, she is happy and reassured that he is crazy about her, both at the inside and the outside. Knowing her man likes her supernatural body she careful starts to flex her muscles. She starts just with flexing her arm but that alone is enough to make Ians cock stiff again. In just a wimp he gets an erection, never before someone had a erection this fast. Lisa assumes it is not only the enormous muscles she has that makes Ian horny but it is also the superhuman strength that gets him so crazy. Only by seeing her bulging, massive muscles you can feel a surten power that surpasses everything you can imagine. Lisa grabs Ian at his penis, lifts him up and takes him upstairs, to his room. She is dying to have sex, after two months she wants to make love. Lisa throws him on the bed. She takes her sexy bikini off, revealing her enormous brests. Altough Ian likes the new body of his girlfriend at the same time he is little afraid. He isn't made to witstand so much power, no one is. He is afraid she will unintential hurt hime with her enormous, muscular body and supernatural strength. Lisa can see the fear in his eyes. She promises him she will be carefull and she will do her best to give him even better sex than they had before! Lisa is naked. She has a massive but still feminine body. She has never been so lecherous as this moment. She wants to have sex as never before. She gets on Ian. She grabs his cock and when she does, her enormous biceps bulge out. Ian likes it, he is pleased. Lisa wants to spoil her man, give him the best he could wish for. She starts licking his dick and while doing that her enormous, massive en muscular shoulders makes him even more horny. Finally she crawls on his cock. She starts to move. Wilder and wilder. She moans, she enjoys. Ian is proud to see such goddes is actually enjoying having sex with a simple man as him. But he doesn't have the chance to think much because Lisa is doing magical things with her body to him. The both have wonderfull sex, incredible seks. Lisa feels a tingle. Ian is getting a orgasmn but its like she feels something approuching, but the sex is to great to hold back. She goes further with moving on his scroth. But then... When Ian gets a orgamsn and ejaculate his sperm something happens. Lisa screams. She feels something changing to her body. Suddenly her muscles starting to grow. Her power doubles as well as her muscles. Ian likes it, he sees her biceps growing in size as well as her shoulders. He feels to her armes and gets so hory he feels getting a second orgasmn. Lisa feels it to and she doesn't want to get stronger and surtenly not more muscular. She gets off Ian en lays next to hime. Her muscles are still growing as there is still sperm inside her vagina. She is doubled in size, her muscles bulge even more then before. But Lisa starts crying. . Ian is suprised, he can't believe having a even greather, more attractive body then before and still be able to be dissatisfied. But he respects Lisa feelings and starts comfort her.
"Whats the matter honey? You know I like it..."
"Can't you see Ian? Doesn't it matter what I want? I don't want to be like this, so getting bigger muscles and having this freakisly strength is the last thing I would wish for!"
Ian gets scared. He don't want her to get mad. Althought he know she would never hurt him intentionally, if something so strong and gigantic muscular is getting mad you can't help feeling fear!
"I'm sorry honey. I assume you're body reacted on my sperm. If it means so much to you honey we will use a condom from now on."
Lisa dries her tears.
"Okay, I hope I stay the same now, I don't want my body to change anymore. But Ian, I want you to go to a doctor. My doctor because he knows about my new body. I want to know if my body reactes on you're orgasmn, you're sperm in particular or on men sperm in general."
After a short time Ian takes her heavy hand en lays it on his cock.
"Do you pleasse want to flex you're biceps while holding my cock?"
Lisa grabs his penis.
"Wow!" says Ian. "Sorry, I know you don't want this but you're muscles. SO BIG! SO...WAUW!"
Lisa: "But, I wasn't flexing yet.. Wait, I will flex now."
Lisa flexes her massive, doubled in sized, bicep. Ian can't control himself and gets a second orgasmn. Immediatly Lisa pulls her arm away. She actually feares contact with his sperm!

On Lisa's request Ian goes to a doctor to examine his sperm. While waiting on the results the couple stays home and enjoy there wonderfull time togheter. Its summervacation. The yard is completly private so nobody can disturb them. Lisa weares a now self made, sexy bikini. She has a even more massive, extremly muscular body and her muscles bulge with various moves she unknowingly makes. From time to time Ians asks Lisa to show off with her muscles. Lisa then flexes her muscles in various poses. On very sunny days Ian rubs Lisa's body with sun cream. Everytime he does that but also everytime Lisa flexes her muscles, plays watergames or she is laying outside enjoying the sun he gets a erection. Lisa is always in the mood so when she feels in to it she lifts Ian up en takes him to bed, let him use a condom and they have sex. Sometimes she just rips of his cloths an crawls on his penis, but again never without using a condom. Together they have the time of there life and Lisa feels confident around Ian. But only at his home and alone with him. She never leaves the house. Altought she is comfortable with Ian as he admires her, she thinks no one else would think the same as he. She dislikes herself, she is asshamed. After a week or two the doctor calls with the results. It was hard to detect but apparently Ian has sperm with characteristics no other human has. It doesn't make any difference if he would be with a other woman. But the unique sperm has a special effect on Lisa's body whereby she gets a spectaculair muscle and strength growth, even more then she would have after lot of training. There's nothing they really can do about it except using a condom so the sperm doesn't gets contact with the inside of her body.

After a long time Lisa dares to show herself to other people. She meets her bestfriend Cher at Cher's house. They meet late at night because Lisa feels uncomfortable for now to walk in public. She telled everything over the phone to Cher buth her friend won't probarly expect this amount of power and muscle. Luckely also Cher's parents aren't home so Lisa won't feel unpleasant. Lisa has a self made vest that hides her enormous body, under the vest she weares her bikini because at this time she doesn't has any other clothes. Arrived at Cher's house her best friend welcomes her en lets her in. Cher is curious. Once in the house Lisa warnes Cher to brace herself:
Lisa: "Cher, i hate what I will show to you now. I hope you will still accept me as you're best friend. I'm not happy with what has happen to me and if I could I would change everything. I almost..."
Cher can't wait anymore. She opens the vest. But this is beyond what she could imagine. Like Ian she is impressed, amazed and stunned. The body before her is not only extreme, superhuman muscular it is also irresitible, attractive, sexy and still so exceedingly feminine! Lisa has still not be able to speak a word, due the fact she is so astonished. She touches the bulging biceps of Lisa's body and immediatly she feels the almost fearing power inside this body. Cher is amazed but at the same time furious. The passed year she did everything to win Ian for her but tried at the same time to keep the friendship with Lisa. Something snaps in her now. But she decides to hide it because she wants to know more. Maybe she can find a way to reach her goal: being loved by Ian. One thing is now for sure: from now on Cher will do everything to win Ian for herself and won't spare Lisa anymore. Cher wants Lisa to tell everything:
Cher: "How did you get so strong? Did you take steroids or something like that?"
Lisa: "Noooo! I would never do that! Apperently i have a unique metabolism. When Ian was on journey for school I started to fitness. I didn't know there was something different about me. At a surten point I reached a level that's is irreversible. As long I don't train or Ian ejaculates I can stay as I aim now.
Cher: "Yeah, I understand you. I would never want to be as you are now, with all respect sweety. But what does Ian having a orgasmn to do with it?"
Lisa: Well, this gets even crazier. Apperently Ian's sperm has uniqeu characteristics and when it gets in me my strength and muscles double each time he gets a orgasmn. That's why we have to use always a condom. Before Ian got home I was already very powerful and muscular, but after he ejaculated it doubled.
Cher: "I assume Ian doesn't like the fact you are so muscular and strong?"
Lisa: "That was what I expected too! Whe think the same honey. But for one or other reason he is obsessed about it. He gets an erection from my muscles. I almost thaugth that was a gay behavior but he only has it with me. He says I'm powerfull and extremly muscular but yet feminine, something unique and unsurpassable in this world. I don't understand it either but I'm happy. I was afraid I would lose him but now it appears to be the opposite!
Cher: "And what did the doctor said about your body? Are you really the only one that can have this?"
Lisa: "Have you ever seen a other woman, human with this? Believe me, I don't understand why Ian is crazy about it, I rather want to have my body from before. But I guess I have to accept the fact I will always stay like this."
Cher hugs her 'best friend', feeling the enormous power and seeing how her muscles bulge while holding her.
Cher: "You now what? With my medical schooling I can examine you're body. If I had some blood I might find a way to help you."
Lisa: "Really? That would be amazing! But there's no steal or other material that can penetrate my skin..."
Cher: "Oh damn... Maybe you can make a small wound with your own nails? Its material with the same strength I assume, so that could work. Or did you already tried this?"
Lisa: "Wow, you're really smart! I didn't thought about that yet. Do you need much blood because that would be hard to do I think..."
Cher: "If it would be possible that would be wonderful. But a little bit should be enough i guess."
Lisa: "Okay, I will try that. Take you're tools with you sweetheart. This will be the first in a long time I will feel pain again. But its for a good purpose."

Cher takes her instruments from the lab. Lisa makes a wound with her nails in one of her fingers. Fingers usualy lose some amount of blood so this will be ideal. With the instruments she can collect some blood. Cher is curious if she can do something with this. She asks Lisa to leave because her parents will arrive soon. Lisa leaves and goes back to Ian. Althought its some distance, with her superstrength body she can run superfast and make large leaps . Unfortanly it makes holes in the ground but that is the least of her worries. Weeks go bye as Cher tries to find a way to obtain a body as Lisa. She doesn't intend to help her best friend, she has her own agenda. Suddenly Cher has find a way to copy some genetic characteristics and let it merge with her own DNA. But Cher used not only her own knowledge but combined it with scientific results of other research. Cher has created a machine that will change her DNA to have the unique charastics from Lisa, the part that gives her the massive muscles and immense power. After all the work and research she will take it to a next level. The machine injects her with the special serum she created. For a couple of minutes Cher feels a enormous pain. It hurts. But her body doesn't change. Obvious, because even if it worked she must do the same as Lisa before she will see the first results. After the machine has done his job Cher want to start immediatly with training. Her parents are very rich and because she doesn't want to go the a gymn she orders the material she needs to start training. She has a empty room in the big house so that's ideal. The reason she doesn't want to go to a gym is because everyone knows her as the best friend of Lisa. She doesn't want Ian or Lisa to discover that Cher, if her experiment worked, gains a muscle, goddesbody like Lisa. Althought Lisa won't expect something like this, Cher wants to prevent her 'best friend' would be able to stop her before she gets the strength she wants to reach. Cher starts training. She must begin like every average woman and use normal weights. But as well as Lisa, she gets very quickly results. Her experiment has succeeded and know she has the same potential as Lisa. But not like her 'best friend' she doesn't intend to stop getting strength and won't mind having enormous muscles. After couple months she has gained the massive muscles like Lisa had before she had sex with Ian. But doubling her strength and size would take a long time. And Cher doesn't intend to wait that long. She realizes she needs Ian to ejaculate his sperm in her so she can rapidly gain the same strength and massive muscles as Lisa. But she wants to surpass Lisa in every way so she will intend to let Ian ejaculate more then once. Cher realizes why: she needs Ian to ejaculate in her so she gains strength, power and muscles. Lisa is a little bit mad on Cher too. For more then 2 months they didn't meet eachother, somewhat strange if you know that Cher is the one that always complained Lisa spend to much time with Ian and too less with her friends.

But Cher used each time excuses that she had a lot of work for school and her studentjob taked also a lot of time. She promised each time they would meet eachother soon. Maybe that moment has arrive now. Compared with Lisan Cher is for the moment a thin, skimpy woman. Compared with every other human she is already a muscle goddess and the second strongest human on earth. But for once and all she want to be the best. She wants Ian to be her man. And she wants ultimate power, she wants Lisa to kneel for her as Cher will have surpassed her in every way! Althought Cher knows what she wants, she realises she must be very carefull. If Lisa sees her she will probarly know what Cher is planning to do.

Cher is spioning Ian's house. She's is wearing a vest, under that a sexy, self made, pink bikini. His parents are like most of the weekends and vacantions at there summerhouse. But Cher wants to know if Lisa is there. She phones Lisa...
Cher: "Hey sweetey, where are you now?"
Lisa: "I'm home but I leave soon to go to Ian, why?"
Cher: "Oh nothing special, I tought I saw you on the streets afar but I have mistaken. I see you later."

Cher knows she must take her chance now. Lisa will be there soon so she must act quickly or else she will be forced to wait to tomorrow. A patience she doesn't has anymore. Cher jumps over the house to enter the kitchen along the garden. The landing on the ground makes a great noise and Ian, sitting in the living room walks to the kitchen to see if there's something wrong in his yard. Cher suddenly has the backdoor with one hand lifted. Cher enters the kitchen. She takes off her vest. Ian is stunned. He thought the only person that could have superhuman strengt and enormous muscles is Lisa. But he's afraid too. And this time its not a fear he had like with Lisa. Now he's afraid Cher is here with a reason, and he is the object of it. Cher sees the admiration together with fear in Ian's eyes, that just motivates her to go further. She takes her thong off, rips his pants off. Unintentional Ian gets a erection, he hasn't any control of it. Cher feels charmed. With her enormous, muscular arms she caresses Ian's penis and says:
"Hmmmm... I see you like it. That makes everything much easier..."
Ian: "NO!! I don't like it. I cant't help the reaction of my body, but my heart goes to Lisa. I love her and that will never change!"
Cher: "Believe me. After you will see my new body you will be mine. No matter how."
Cher lifts Ian, he tries to resist but its useless. Cher holds him at the hips and sticks Ians penis in her vagina. Ian screams and shout, its a wonderfull feeling but at the same time he doesn't want this. He wants to be loyal to Lisa but he hasn't something to say about it. The way Cher moves on his penis is wonderful, but still Ian his thoughts are with Lisa. Ian feels getting a orgasmn. Cher is feeling it to. Its like she feels the power approaches and she goes wild. Knowing Lisa can arrive any moment now Cher can't wait anymore. She's like a machine, a wild, unstoppable animal. Ian can't hold it any longer, he doesn't have any control about it. On that moment Lisa arrives. She hears her true love screaming for help. But on that moment it is already to late. Ian ejucalates in Cher. In just a second Lisa realizes Cher had other plans all along...

Lisa sees how her already supermuscular best friend grows in size. Her back and shoulders double in size. Ians penis is still in her vagina but he also sees and feels Cher getting as strong and muscular as Lisa. Cher is like a powerobsessed machine. Her breasts get a enormous size but are still in proportion with her superpowered, muscular body. Her legs are gigantic and her neck and shoulders are also excessive. This is beyond imagination. 2 muscles goddesses in the same room. Both wanting the same. Lisa sees Cher has now the same size of muscles as herself, Lisa stares amazed and astonished but suddenly realizes Cher isn't intending to stop. Ian screams for help. "HEEEEELP, Lisa, HELP ME! I'm getting a second orgasmn, stop her NOW before its to late! PLEASSE!"
Lisa runs towards Cher, grabs her at the shoulders and pulls her away. But Cher isn't willing to give up so easily. Now she has the same power as her formal best friend, nothing in the world will stop her to get more and have Ian for her own. Cher grabs Lisa at the throat and lifts her up. She laughes and says
"AAAAAH, my formal best friend. Amazed by the fact I have the same strength as you have? In a few moments you will be no more match for me as I will use my Ian to get more power, power that will outreach you in every way. My muscles will be doubled, and more if I have the need to it. And Ian will enjoy it."
Cher flexes her other hand, her biceps are gigantic.
"Ian, feel my muscles, feel my arm!!"
Ian is hesitating.
Cher: DO IT NOW!!!"
Afraid and scared Ian feels her enormous bicep. His cock gets stiff again."
"You see Lisa? He loves me!"
Lisa takes the arm of Cher from her troat and is back with her two feets on the ground.
Lisa: "Why are you doing this? Why? What did I ever did wrong to you? We where best friends! What Ian and I have is unbreakable, you will never get between us! I won't let that happen!"
Cher: "Lisa, i claim what is rightfully mine. Before Ian met you he loved me. I was the one for him. You ruined everything and the reason he get involved with you was because he tought I didn't love him back. From this moment one, he is my man. You're relation is finished!"
Lisa is furious, the two goddesses start to fight. The fists clash and a gust throws Ian a meter away. He is afraid because he could never imagine Lisa having a equally opponent. This fight is crucial, it decides what wil happen with Ians future. If the girl of his dreams, Lisa, loses he will be enslaved by Cher, for the rest of his life. Something he wants to prevent at all cost but he is powerless. The only thing he can do is hope Lisa wins this battle and uses Ian to get stronger. But even if she succees Ian will never be safe. Should Lisa win en doubles her strength and power throught Ian, if Ian is not with her he can't do anything to withstand Cher. But thats thinking to far, for the moment Lisa MUST win or he is lost forever.

The fight goes wild. The two muscle goddesses tear up the place. Holes in the walls, metal folded like it was rubber, nothing remains alright, all furniture, actualy the hole house is getting a mess. After a very long time it seems Lisa is beginning to win the battle. Determined to protect the love of her live she is beginning to get the upperhand. Cher her nose bleeds, it seems she gets a little bit tired too. Ian encourages his girlfriend: "Honey, fight her, her nose is bleeding, FIGHT! You are winning, don't give up!"

Lisa slaps, hits Cher hard. She is furious and unstoppable. Althought they are equal in strength, it seems that by the way they have fighted Lisa gets the upperhand. Lisa grabs Cher, knowing she is tired, at her bikini, at the brests and lifts her up.
Lisa: "Why? Why Lisa? You where my best friend, I telled you everything. There was nothing I wouldn't do for you! You should be ashamed!"
Cher looks sad. It looks like she regrets her actions.
"I'm sorry, sorry Lisa. I don't know what possessed me. I wanted to have what you have but maybe I just must accept the fact Ian is yours and you will always be the strongest. I give up. I will leave you and Ian alone and will go away. I hope we some day can be friends again. I'm sorry for everything, I will pay all damage"
It seems Lisa is sincere and has remorse. Lisa releases her formal best friend and says:
"I think its better for you to leave now..."
Ian can't believe this.
"Honey, do you trust her? COME ON! Pleasse, you can't really believe she regrets her actions? She is planning something!"
Lisa: "Darling, i know her since kindergarten. I must believe her, for the last time."
Cher walks quietly away. It looks like she really ment wat she said and she's really leavin. The frontdoor closes, Cher left the house...

Ian didn't believed Cher would leave but apparently he was mistaken. He and Lisa cuddle. He feels back her enormous muscles that for the first time where challenged by a equal power, and you wouldn't expect it on a moment like this but its something Ian can't control: again he gets an erection. The massive, feminine muscles do something with his body what is beyond normal feelings of attraction known to mankind. But suddenly the ground starts to shake a little bit. Ian says: "This can't be good."

At a blinding speed Cher is running from miles away towards Lisa. Running and so destroying anything on her way. Lisa standing afront of Ian stops holding him and tries to hear where the shaking is coming from. But before she is able to react Cher runs treu the walls and hits Lisa super hard whereby Lisa is thrown into the air, rapidly and she isn't able to stop the flight. Ian tries to run away but its hopeless. Cher grabs him, holds him before him. Lisa has made the work easier for him, he has already a erection. But like Lisa, her muscles would do the work anyway. Cher puts her vagina on Ian his penis, and starts to make the sexual movements to let Ian enjoy but above all to double her strength and power.
While moving on his penis Cher winds him up. She goes close to his face and whispers in his ears. Feeling her enormous brests pressing to his chest, feeling her massive muscles surrounding him he will soon get a orgasmn:
"It is a fact now honey. In a few moment you will witness REAL power, real strength. For you my honey I will give you the most sexiest, stronghest, most muscular and yet feminini body. Real, unstoppable muscles worshiping you Ian, only you."
Ian is getting a orgasmn.
"Oh, I feel the power approuching. Oh yes baby. Ooooooh YES!"
Cher moans. Ian gets wonderful feelings while making love with Cher. But its still not the woman he desires. Althought it is not his will, he can't control the effects these magnificent body causes. He is helpless... This is more then superhuman power. He doesn't feel the same but Cher worships him. Cher is doing everything she can to let Ian get a orgasmn but also to let him enjoy the grandeur of her body. And it works! He ejaculates... This changes everything...In the meantime Lisa had landed thousand miles further away. She started to run back but when she arrives her worst nightmare became treu...

Again, Cher her power is doubled, her muscles are exploding big yet still, despite of the enormous strength and gigantic muscles, feminine. You can see the vains pulge of her legs and biceps, her muscles are bulging having a even bigger size then before and with a almost uncontrollable power. Desperate Lisa tries to fight her. She uses all of her strength and power. She hits cher in the abs, the face, everything but Cher feels nothing. She starts laughing. Proud she poses her muscles. ITS UNBELIEVABLE. Even Lisa is now amazed. She doesn't want to give up but the fear she feels is so strong. Thats almost obvious knowing what beast of power stand before her. Chers power is now superior to hers. Cher grabs Lisa at the neck and lifts her up.
Cher: "This time my sweet, you won't get loose. With my one hand I will hold you like I do now. I will have sex with Ian en you will be forced to look. To witness how he enjoys the magnificence of my superior body. Then you will realize he is MY treu love and only we will have a wonderful life togheter, without you in it!
Cher crawls on Ian while lifting Lisa in the neck in one hand. Her muscles, even in her stretched arm are gigantic. While standing and forcing Lisa to witness this, Cher makes love with Ian, the man they both want but actually belonges to Lisa. Now Cher isn't in a hurry she can focuse even more to do everything she can to give Ian the best sex he ever had. She wants Lisa to believe it is more then just a fysical enjoyment, it is actually love. Cher wants to break Lisa mentaly so that she won't ever attemp to get Ian back. Althought she wouldn't let her, now she has the power to do that, she still wants to humuliate Lisa.

Ian seems to enjoy. Never before he felt the power and love of a goddess with this amount of strength en feminine muscle. He is in a kind of ecstasy. Even Lisa must conclude she never gave him what he feels now. She suddenly feels uncairten about herself again. Lisa starts to doubt if it is still worth fighting for. While Lisa is forced to witness, Ian gets for the tird time a orgasmn again. Cher gets wonderful feelings to, it seems she also gets in an ecstasy. Still lifting Lisa at the neck she is losing control of her growing, bulging, massive, freakishly sized muscles and strength. Her power is now beyond limit of control. Lisa can't breath anymore and Cher doesn't do it on purpose, its because this magnicifent, almost uncontrollable strength. Lisa is powerless, she isn't able to do something. Her head is red because she can't breathe. Lisa faints but luckely Cher looses her grip while gainig even more power and muscle. Cher feels invincible. She is shocked by her new gained power. Her muscles are overdone, exorbitant, even she didn't thought this was possible.

Cher planned everything very carefully before. Her parents gave her a own house. Cher takes Ian with her to her place. A luxurious crib and secured with sensors, lasers and alarms. If Lisa would ever be able to find her place, Cher will be warned en prevent her to get to Ian. But Lisa assumes that will never be the case. Lisa will never be able to gain the strength Cher has now without Ian as the source of power. But even if she would, she wouldn't even try it. Mentally Lisa is broken en thinks Ian is better of with Cher. Ian is now a prisoner. Cher decides to keep her body like it is now. So like Lisa did before she uses a condom. If her strengt would grow even more she wouldn't be able to control her own power. Lisa doesn't need to work or something like that. She has money enough trought her family and doesn't need to worry about that. This situation is ideal for her.

Is there any hope for Ian and Lisa to be reunited? Or is this forever?

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline FemaleMuscleWorship89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Wanted by 2 best friends
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 08:46:39 am »
PART II

High in the mountains, in a outlying region there's a high secured and luxurious house. Here lives Cher together with her self claimed boyfriend, Ian. For several years now the rich girl and muscle goddess Cher lives a careless life and forced Ian to stay with her for the rest of his days. But Cher used to be a normal girl with a average body. She had a normal life like anyone else at her age. Although she was rich and smart, for the rest she was a normal person. She had friends, went out... It is in the time she went out that she met Ian. A friendly, nice person with respect for anyone else crossing his pad. For a short time Ian had feelings of love for her. But Cher, not wanting to risk losing there friendship, made him believe the feelings were not mutually. In fact she felt a deeper feeling for him and she was convinced Ian would be hers when the time was right. She thought Ian his feelings where at least even strong as hers and so he would stay until she was ready to tell him the truth about what she felt. unfortunately for her Ian his feelings passed. But actually he felt in love on someone new in his life. The best friend from Cher, Lisa. A nice girl with a enormous beauty. Ian and Lisa soon confessed there feelings for each-other and decided to make there bond officially. They begone a relationship and it was clear for everyone in there environment this was true, strong love. Cher was jealous and she tried on a sub-tile way to sabotage there love together. But her attempts where useless. Ian was following a internship in a foreign country for his study as a teacher. He would be 3 months gone from home. His parents where most of the time away and so Lisa stayed most of the time at his house. Lisa was someone with a enormous sexual desire. Since she was intimate with Ian she had the constant need for sex with him. But as long he was around en they could be intimate together she could control her lust. When Ian was away from home Lisa searched a way to lose her physical energy. She started to fitness, not with the purpose to gain weight, surely not any muscle. But later she found out she had apparently a special physic. Lisa gained a muscularity far beyond what was human possible. Also her strength was godlike. Lisa wasn't happy with her new superhuman body and she went to a doctor to find a solution. But the doctor could only determine that she had crossed a line. She would never be able to get the body back she used to have. But that was not all. When Ian got home from his internetship Lisa and her true love had sex. To her surprise Ian worshiped her new physic. When Ian his cum entered her body something incredible happened. Her body growth double in strength AND muscle. Although Ian was a admirer of her freakishly muscular body, Lisa wanted her old body back. After a new examination by the doctor he could tell the couple that Ian had also a unique kind of physic. Only his sperm has a effect on a body like hers. Each time her vagina gets contact with his sperm it will absorb the unique characteristics and use it to double her strength and muscle. The only way to avoid this from happening was by using a condom.

Lisa tried to make the best of her new situation. Although her boyfriend was crazy about her great body, massive in size, extremely muscular, yet feminine and very sexy, she was ashamed and she didn't dare to be in public. Accept one time, when she visited her best friend, Cher. The jealousy Cher felt before would now reach be much worse. She was furious. Not only was Lisa's superhuman body so fantastic and sexy but above that, Cher's still desired love Ian was now more then ever in love on his girlfriend Lisa. Cher was determined to get the same body as Lisa and to conquer Ian as her man. Immediately she had a plan: with her knowledge and access to research in the university she would attemp to change her DNA to get the same sort of body as Lisa. She used Lisa's blood to do this. If it would work she would double her strength and muscularity by using Ian's sperm. Once she could do this two times she would be much stronger then Lisa and she would force Ian to stay with her. If needed, she would use violence to get rid of Lisa.

Cher succeeded and for a couple years now she leads a luxurious life, giving Ian everything he wants. Although she thinks, because what Ian really wants is to be with Lisa. Lisa is convinced she will never be a match again for Cher. After Ian was kidnapped she tried to kill herself but obvious that wasn't possible with a body like hers. She lives a sober life and earns money by posing in bodybuilder contests. She does that with a special disguise because she doesn't want people to know her real face. For the rest she never leaves her house. Lisa trains with special weights that no other human can lift. She always trains in sexy bikini's, that reminds her to Ian and how he admired her body, despite of the fact she her self didn't liked her super-muscular body.

While Lisa is training again, far away in her house, Cher decides to make Ian happy again by posing, lifting... Ian, swimming in the pool, suddenly sees Cher getting in the pool. She wears a sexy, pink bikini and her enormous boobs pulping out of it. Her muscularity is beastly but yet feminine and sexy. When she gets in the pool Ian immediately gets a erection. Although his heart belongs to Lisa, he can't fight erection he gets each time he sees Chers superbody, even after all this years. Unfairly Cher thinks that has something to do with love feelings but that's surely not the case. Cher walks gently towards him. The water moves around her enormous, sexy, beastly muscular body. Even from above the water her massive legs are impressive and look extremely strong. With a horny look she flexes her enormous biceps. You would think Ian is willing to have sex with her due the fact he gets a instantly a erection but actually that's just a physical reaction, he doesn't want her in anyway. But he doesn't have a choice, she is way to strong for him. He can't do anything. While posing, her enormous biceps seem to bulge even more, even after all this time Ian can't get use to the sight of this enormous strength . Longing for Ian, wanting to use him as a toy but also admiring him she walks towards him and starts caressing his cock:
"I see you still like my unsurpassed, fantastic body."
Ian his penis gets stiffer then it already was. He feels forced, on the one hand by Cher constraining him, on the other hand by his own body that always reacts on her super-strength, super-freakishly muscular, sexy and feminine body. Its something he hates about his self but he can't do anything to fight it. He tried several years but failed. All this time Lisa never leaved his thoughts, but lately it seems Ian accepted his captivity. Actually Ian has now the Stockholm syndrome. The kidnapped person gets a emotional bond with the abductor.

Cher caress his cock. She grabs his penis en then lifts Ian up towards her body. Ian sees her bulging biceps while Lisa moves him with his mouth to hers. Lisa changes her position en uses her other hand to support Ian at his ass, and with the one hand she starts massaging his scrotch
Lisa: "Hmmmm you're so great! Come, I want to have sex again!"
Lisa lifts Ian at his penis and walks from the living room t o the bedroom Ian feels like a toy lifted up, he feels powerless and used like a machine. Cher let Ian use a condom and then steppes over Ian and settles down on his flaccid penis. She starts roughly rubbing his cock with her pussy. Feeling her enormous muscles with his arms and her breasts in his face, he gets immediately a erection again. Lisa starts moaning, she enjoys the, despite her enormous body size, his very big cock for a average man. She kidnapped Ian but sincerely loves him and always want to make him happy, especially in bed. She feels Ian is getting a orgasm and to make it even better she shows her enormous biceps while moving at the same time with her vagina on his penis. Ian can't hold it any longer, he cums, again in the condom. Althought, that's what they both think... The 'couple' go to sleep. They sleep in a enormous bed because of the place Cher needs. The morning after Cher wakes up Ian. She tells him she goes to the grocery and asks him to prepare the morning-table.

A little while after Cher is gone he gets up. Trying to escape is useless, he tried several times, and now he has the stockholm syndrome he doesn't even want to escape anymore. He sees the trash is full and decides to empty it. But when he does he then notices something strange. He sees that the condom is torn. He didn't knew that after the moment they had sex, but he knows he shut sperm in to her and nothing happened. He is curious and looks after the other condoms in the trash. To his surprise he finds another one with a puncture. He finds that strange. He knows that they use a condom because otherwise her strength and muscularity would double in mass. But apparently that's not the case anymore. In the past years Cher banned all media out of Ians life. She knew Lisa was on TV-shows and magazines and wanted him to forget about her. The last two years, since Ian has the Stockholm syndrome, she feels confident that he is now loyal to her. Out of love and (self)-confidence, she decides to install a television in the house. Not wanting to take any risks, in the beginning she will only let him watch television if she is in the same room. And so be it, a couple days later Cher gets back home with a grand new television.
"Honey, i'm back and I have a surprise for you."
Ian runs to the living-room where Cher stands there with a big cardboard box and a smile on her face.
"Go on honey, open it." says Cher.
Ian opens the box and shrugs the TV out.
"Wow, a television! But I though you didn't had any kind of connection here?" says Ian
"Technology has evolved and from now one you can watch TV with me." answers Cher.
Cher installs the TV. Although Ian is actually very smart when it comes to technology, since he has the Stockholm syndrome he isn't himself and so he lets Cher to do everything that needs to been done, except when she asks him. After installing the TV, Cher enthusiastically let him experiment while she her self goes after some snacks By chance Ian zaps to a newschannel where they talk about Make a wish foundation. A foundation that tries to realize the last wishes of terminal, sick children. The wish the foundation could realize now, was a child wanting to meet the most strongest woman in the earth. Ian is stunned, this Womans seems so strong as Cher is and that means a lot... Ian is still confused until... The reporter does a live interview with the child on TV:
"Jonas, If you could ask a question to Lisa, a question she must honestly answer, what would you ask?"
The kid looks to Lisa and then asks the question:
"Well, I like to know what your wish is Lisa, you always seem to be a little sad."
A tear rolls down her cheek, she sighs and then looks into the camera:
"Well Jonas... Being reunited with my true love is actually the only thing I really long for. I feel an emptiness, a little death inside because I know my wish will never come true..."
Because of the way she says it and the emotion that you can read from her face, both the kid and the reporter are impressed and are still. On that moment Ian gets a flash back, everything returns, his once confused mind seems back more clear then ever. Cher steps back into the room and Ian zaps to another channel. Cher asks to what he was watching to.
"Oh a commercial about Family Guy. Something I've really liked to watch to. Maybe we can watch together tonight?"
Cher is back reassured.
"Oh, sure honey! Seems nice! Everything to make you happy my man."
On that moment Cher caress his cock but notices he is already stiff, although she was out of the room.
"Hmmm, thats strange. You have a erection and I'm just here."
"Your beauty doesn't have to be in a room to give me an erection princess." answers Ian.
Cher tears his pants of like it was a peace of paper, grabs him at the hips and throws him in the bed.
"Then its time to reward you for worshiping me my sweet man."
Cher takes of her top and little string. She then flexes with different parts of her body, first she shows her rock hard legs, next her diamond, perfect abs, thereafter her enormous boobs and lastly her enormous, massive, bulging biceps. Horny and longing after Ian, she gets on his penis and starts doing her magical moves. Ian enjoys but also he has just one, true wish, the same as Lisa has. Of course, Cher forced Ian to use a condom again. When the night arrives they both go to sleep, although that's what they try because Ian't can't sleep. He stays awake, in bed, next to Cher, but thinking about what he discovered today. He knows that only his sperm has and effect on the body from Lisa and they didn't had any sex since both woman fought with each other. So that means that Lisa is now equal to Cher, maybe stronger. If that is true it is worth the risk to search a way to get in contact with Lisa. But how? Then he wonders... Years ago there was a new generation of TV's with a WLAN-card to browse te internet. That kind of TV was more and more populair, so its possible that's now build in almost every modern TV dat is sold today. Cher isn't very smart when it comes to technology. She is very intelligent in other areas and had the past years also not much knowledge about the current evolution of products like computers and TV's. Ian is curious but will have to wait to the morning, its to dark now in the room. The day after Ian wakes up. Cher isn't next to him but to be sure she isn't home Ian goes to the livingroom. Like usually when she isn't home she left a note. This is his change, Ian runs to the television. He turns it on and takes the remote. He opens the menu and there he finds a browse option. He thought right, this is a SMART-TV.

Ian sees that Cher is arriving. Luckily its a long driveway to the house, but he must be fast. Creating a e-mailadres will take to much time. He quickly surfs to the website of the foundation he saw Lisa working with on the news. As hi hoped there is a form to make contact with the organisation. He quickly writes a small text: "My name is Ian, Lisa knows how I aim. This is first time I can make contact, she must find my location by using the IP-adres. Hurry!"
Right on time he can close the window when Cher steps into the room. Cher notices Ian looks guilty.
"What are you doing?" she ask on a angry tone.
"Uhm, nothing honey, really nothing." says Ian
"I can see it on your face, you where doing something." she growls. The veins on her now bulging muscles pulp out, she looks impressively intimidating, especially when she's mad."
Ian tries to stay calm so he can find a good lie and to reassure her nothing is wrong.
"Uhm, I was looking to a bikini contest from average woman. Not that I found it amusing of attractive, but I wanted to compare it with your endless beauty. Didn't want you to see because you would have the wrong thought..."
Cher believes him and calms down.

Meanwhile...
The webmaster from make a wish foundation forwarded the mail to the chairman of the organisation that has the contact details, he then forwards the e-mail to Lisa herself.
Lisa receives the mail on her computer... Since what happened years ago she never thought there would ever be hope to get reunited with Ian. Immediately she calls a computer-specialist for help. He easily can find the IP-adres from where the e-mail was sent and can find the location. He can only give a area but for Lisa its enough. Lisa goes to the area and starts exploring the area. With her strong legs she is able to run very fast without getting tired. After hours of searching, although running goes fast, being sure he isn't in a house is a little more difficult, she arrives at the house where Cher holds Ian. She is on a distance because its clear the house is heavenly secured. That makes her think Ian is here. On that moment Lisa doesn't now anything about how strong Cher is know. The last time she was three times as strong. But on the other hand: maybe she can find a way to double her strength true Ian. Its the only hope she has, but she must at least try it, even it is the last thing she would ever do. Years ago Cher broke true the walls where after she gave her a super-kick. Lisa decides to do the same, she runs super fast, true the fences, the walls and then arrives in the living room. Cher and Ian are in the bedroom. Cher looks shocked to Ian. Ian smiles, satisfied because he has a good notion about what is probably happening. Cher runs into the living room to see what happened, when she does she is even more shocked than the idea something broke into her extremely secured house.
"YOU!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!"
Both the formal friends are shocked for a same reason: they notice that Lisa has gained more strength and muscle since the last time they fought. Lisa rages onto Cher and they begin to fight like never before. Two Goddesses of strength, beastly and determined fight until the end. The only thing Ian can do is watch. They seem to be equals, the battle goes on and both girls are not planning to give up. Suddenly Cher succeeds to beat Lisa a couple meters away. She then runs to Ian, rips of his clothes, grabs his penis and flexes with her biceps. Immediately he gets an erection and Cher forces him to have sex. She does it very fast, knowing Lisa while be back soon. Right on the moment Ian gets a orgasm Lisa recovered from the fall and is back in the livingroom. Her biggest fear has come true, she expects to be beaten up... But nothing happens... To her surprise her body doesn't changes. Cher starts to panic...
"WHAT? WHAT IS THIS?"
She moves back like a horny beast on Ians penis, she flexes her muscles to impress Ian even more then before and to make him get a orgasm fast. And it works! He cums again into her vagina... But again: nothing happens. Lisa laughs, for the first time in years she feels confident again.
Cher is in panic and can't think rational anymore.
"WHAT, I CAN STILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!"
Seen the mental state of Cher, Ian decides to step in.
"Cher, my only true love. I think she laughs because she thinks she would still get stronger with my cum and you not. Maybe I must show her that's not the case, so she will stop laughing with you!"
Ian really doesn't know if this the case, but he hopes that Lisa's body won't have the limit Cher has. After a lot of thinking he has a suspicion about what happened in the past.
Cher can't think rational anymore and so she takes the bite.
"GOOD IDEA, SHOW THAT BITCH THAT SHE'S NOT BETTER THEN ME AND NEVER WILL BE!!!"

Ian carefully steps to Lisa. For the first time in years he will have physical contact again with the woman of his dreams. Lisa her top is ripped, her vagina is already naked as her short was ripped off during battle. Ian has a erection like he never had before, the beauty before him is endless and infallible. Lisa her pussy is whet, immediately by seeing her boyfriends cock, she gently lifts him up and gets his penis into her vagina. Both enjoy on a way they never did before, Lisa moans and her extreme, massive muscles bulge while Ian's penis give her the best sex a woman ever could have. But the same for Ian, this is nothing he felt before... Witnessing Lisa's strength, beauty and feminine, goddess-like muscular size, makes him orgasm... Cher begins to laugh in advance, confident they both have the same body as she used Lisa's DNA. But then...
Lisa screams... Her body starts to change... The little clothing is teared up, her already enormous muscles grow even more, her strength doubles. Ian feels so horny by feeling her enormous power against his skin, he accidentally gets a orgasm a second time, a new loading of cum gets into her vagina. Her veins purge out, Lisa her strength doubles again and her muscles grow EVEN MORE! This is amazing! Her neck, her shoulders... Her powerful legs, the perfect shape of her enormous yet feminine, sexy body... Biceps bigger then you ever could imagine, boobs strong but nicely round... Its unbelievable!
"You toke five years of my life, you broke my trust and toke everything I love away from me. You kidnapped the man of my dreams and misused him! Its time you pay!" says Lisa furious. She steps to Cher... Even the way she moves is gorgeous. She grabs Cher at the neck and lifts her up. Her bulging biceps are enormous, a size no human will ever have. It is obvious Cher is now no match for her and will never be from this moment on. Lisa beats Cher unconscious. She then runs to Ian and gives him a lovely hug with a passionately kiss.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [FemaleMuscleWorship89] Wanted by Two Best Friends

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View