Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576440 Posts in 73341 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:42:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Canada crackdown latest
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Canada crackdown latest  (Read 37233 times)

LuvBigChix

Re: Canada crackdown latest
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 01:19:44 pm »
This really does sound like some top muckety-muck either a) had a bad experience in a session b) got busted by a spouse indulging in sessions and is being henpecked into orchestrating this c) has an irrational hate of all things possibly connected with musclebabes, including sessions or d) ran across "Highway Amazon" on YouTube and got horrified.

Of all the things to crack down on, this is so inconsequential. And, out of character. Guess all those years without the Stanley Cup have folks a little crabby...

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2013, 04:47:50 am »
Unlikely, but it could be a hater who sees who's traveling to Canada on wb and sessiongirls and reports them. Or maybe Canadian sessiongirls report to keep the competition out.

In any case, wb270 and sessiongirls should maybe stop reporting travelers to Canada. And advise session lovers to boycott Canadian stuff. And tell Canada to go suck a hockey puck too!  :tongue:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2013, 08:23:44 am »
Unlikely, but it could be a hater who sees who's traveling to Canada on wb and sessiongirls and reports them. Or maybe Canadian sessiongirls report to keep the competition out.

In any case, wb270 and sessiongirls should maybe stop reporting travelers to Canada. And advise session lovers to boycott Canadian stuff. And tell Canada to go suck a hockey puck too!  :tongue:

The reason it is all happening is because of 2 girls being caught coming in with tons of cash. They ratted out about wb270 to protect themselves. Also tips from U.S. agents.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2013, 08:22:59 pm »
I know it's not as convenient for either party, but given that most of Canada's population is clustered on the Southern border, I'd think that the ladies could provide sessions on the American side at the closest city with an airport. Places like Seattle, Buffalo, Syracuse, and Burlington. Just checked WB270 - Jana is going to Buffalo, and I'm guessing that's why.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2013, 08:56:03 pm »
I know it's not as convenient for either party, but given that most of Canada's population is clustered on the Southern border, I'd think that the ladies could provide sessions on the American side at the closest city with an airport. Places like Seattle, Buffalo, Syracuse, and Burlington. Just checked WB270 - Jana is going to Buffalo, and I'm guessing that's why.

My fear would be (not to say anything bad about Buffalo)
wouldn't it look kind of suspicious when an influx of single guys traveling over to the U.S. side of Niagara, and especially in the winter. U.S. agents are just as aware of the sessions that go on as the Canadian agents

Offline wb270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2013, 11:32:16 pm »

wouldn't it look kind of suspicious when an influx of single guys traveling over to the U.S. side of Niagara, and especially in the winter. U.S. agents are just as aware of the sessions that go on as the Canadian agents

They won't stop guys as long as you seem half way plausible.  Remember that a lot of women are traveling with some pretty strange equipment (like a bag full of dildos and wrestling outfits), many are pretty distinctive, their arrival in Toronto or wherever may be announced on wb270 where the agents can find pictures, and there really is no incentive to stop Canadians from spending their money in the US, even if it's with a German session provider.  Female bodybuilders are much easier to spot than their customers.  US immigration control is not nice, but they're not trying to stop ordinary Canadian men from coming to the US to spend their money.

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 01:19:12 am »

They won't stop guys as long as you seem half way plausible.  Remember that a lot of women are traveling with some pretty strange equipment (like a bag full of dildos and wrestling outfits), many are pretty distinctive, their arrival in Toronto or wherever may be announced on wb270 where the agents can find pictures, and there really is no incentive to stop Canadians from spending their money in the US, even if it's with a German session provider.  Female bodybuilders are much easier to spot than their customers.  US immigration control is not nice, but they're not trying to stop ordinary Canadian men from coming to the US to spend their money.
Yeah, the paranoia seems to be getting out of hand...and who's gonna stop the guys who want to enter the U.S. from Canada? The Canadian or U.S. authorities? What will be the criteria? "Be on the lookout for bespectacled little men with sweaty palms carrying $300 or more"? Maybe they can hire Miss Cleo from the psychic network to divine visitors true intentions! :letsparty:
User is currently banned [View]

nujerz84

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 02:37:13 am »
It be impossible for Canada or US agent to stop schmoes.. They come all shaoes, sizes, background, color etc.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 10:28:09 pm »
Yeah, we're confusing issues here. The customer isn't breaking the law on either side of the border. If you want to cross the border to spend your money on lap dances, immigration has nothing to say about that. But if the stripper crosses the border to work giving lap dances without a permit, she's in trouble.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2013, 12:27:36 am »
Yeah, we're confusing issues here. The customer isn't breaking the law on either side of the border. If you want to cross the border to spend your money on lap dances, immigration has nothing to say about that. But if the stripper crosses the border to work giving lap dances without a permit, she's in trouble.

Exactly what I was going to say. On a side note.. crossing the border just to get lapdances? haha, imagine that!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Canada crackdown latest

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View