Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576127 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 01:33:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Canada crackdown latest
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Canada crackdown latest  (Read 37229 times)

cinco

Re: Canada crackdown latest
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 04:52:40 pm »
It seems to me that if a session girl is traveling, once arrived at immigration she would just say she is there vacationing. If she said anything along the lines of "i'm wrestling/working for money," then I'm not really sympathetic to her situation.

In regards to immigration scanning want/services offered-ads on websites, in all likely hood, it ain't happening. State mmigration services have a far more important task of scanning for terrorists and criminals than fbb wrestlers and the like. However, if they are combing the monger boards, then women traveling to Canada should post only body shots and use alias's. That should suffice. And, yes I agree with others on this board that women's names should not be posted if they are sessioning under assumed names or are UTR.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 04:52:40 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 06:06:07 pm »
It seems to me that if a session girl is traveling, once arrived at immigration she would just say she is there vacationing. If she said anything along the lines of "i'm wrestling/working for money," then I'm not really sympathetic to her situation.

In regards to immigration scanning want/services offered-ads on websites, in all likely hood, it ain't happening. State mmigration services have a far more important task of scanning for terrorists and criminals than fbb wrestlers and the like. However, if they are combing the monger boards, then women traveling to Canada should post only body shots and use alias's. That should suffice. And, yes I agree with others on this board that women's names should not be posted if they are sessioning under assumed names or are UTR.

Unless you are able to provide a reliable address and number for yourself in Canada that isn't a hotel (i.e relatives), vacationing is not cutting it these days. You'll get a grilling.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 08:14:18 pm »
But the two women that I know were basically told that the Canadian government doesnt believe that they wrestle and that they are promoting prostitution.

I'm with Cinco.  I'm having trouble understanding why someone would announce "I'm a wrestler" when speaking to an immigration officer. 

More than 30 MILLION people travel to Canada each year for sightseeing.  Are we really to believe that 50-100 session providers - many of whom advertise under aliases - are now immigration targets because they publicized trips on wb270 or sessiongirls.com?? 

The rule of thumb when passing through customs and immigration is not to volunteer any more information than is necessary. Be polite and direct. Don't be intentionally vague, but don't be overly detailed either. It does help to have specifics about something, though, like plans to attend an event.  But the problem is that, once your passport has been flagged, a one-year ban means exactly that.  And for those who've been told they face lifetime bans, it takes a tremendous amount of work to undo that. 

Obviously, I have not been present at any of the reported denials of entry, so I don't know what anyone was asked or what answers they gave. But with RARE exceptions (there have been a few), I don't believe many women are being profiled because of their size.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

wujekcity

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 10:11:10 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=204502.msg905169#msg905169 date=1372346931
But the two women that I know were basically told that the Canadian government doesnt believe that they wrestle and that they are promoting prostitution.

I'm with Cinco.  I'm having trouble understanding why someone would announce "I'm a wrestler" when speaking to an immigration officer. 

More than 30 MILLION people travel to Canada each year for sightseeing.  Are we really to believe that 50-100 session providers - many of whom advertise under aliases - are now immigration targets because they publicized trips on wb270 or sessiongirls.com?? 

The rule of thumb when passing through customs and immigration is not to volunteer any more information than is necessary. Be polite and direct. Don't be intentionally vague, but don't be overly detailed either. It does help to have specifics about something, though, like plans to attend an event.  But the problem is that, once your passport has been flagged, a one-year ban means exactly that.  And for those who've been told they face lifetime bans, it takes a tremendous amount of work to undo that. 

Obviously, I have not been present at any of the reported denials of entry, so I don't know what anyone was asked or what answers they gave. But with RARE exceptions (there have been a few), I don't believe many women are being profiled because of their size.

Tre , from what I was told by two women who were actually detained and not allowed to enter the country,  when their passports were scanned, the computer had already flagged them in the system and then I guess each agent is aware of the situation.   Supposedly if you have a profile on WB270 they somehow figured out everyone's names and those people are now banned.

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 10:51:21 pm »
Well, the Canadian border patrol has effectively killed the ever so dangerous Session Wrestler business.Good for them!That was a menace to all Canadians.
Who cares about the the criminals and terrorists they let in every single day.Murdered people in your own country? Come to Canada. Have terrorist connections?Come to Canada.

But....if you are a buff female...with a profile on WB270...no fucking way are your coming to our country.Sad.But true.

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2013, 01:23:22 am »
Just as a big a consequence of all this should Canada Border Services be on to FBB/wrestling is that more than a few FBB are Canadian who live in the USA and/ or travel to USA and Europe. If the authorities know about the ladies or the lists then they might be asking about undeclared income at the border on re entry. If the US border gets wise and cares then these Canadian ladies have a problem coming and going. I think the physique would be the main flag at the border not the names or lists on web sites, I doubt they spent the time on the alias on the lists like we do!

From what I can tell from this thread, 3 women have detained or turned around, Polite Society may know of more going forward but this could be a run of bad luck or vigilance at the border that runs out. I met a well known German FBB in California two years ago who informed she did not go to Canada because she had been turned away several years prior. I understood why she did'nt bother again but a lot of FBB/session have entered Canada between then and this latest problem. May many more successfully come again.

Offline atomicplayboy3000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2013, 04:06:46 pm »
who were these alleged women who were turned away?

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2013, 05:19:38 pm »

The names aren't important. And out  of respect for them, I would think they don't want their names mentioned on here

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2013, 06:24:19 pm »

The names aren't important. And out  of respect for them, I would think they don't want their names mentioned on here

We've got some here who are in denial this is happening so quite right not bothering to enlighten them
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2013, 09:35:22 pm »
Polite mentioned one woman at the beginning of this thread. Wujeck knows two others who were rejected based on the bar code on their passports. One woman canceled an appointment with me based on being rejected at the airport. Another made it through after a long delay for questioning at the airport. These are only the stories I 've heard from June. They are not all incriminating themselves. There is a crackdown.

wujekcity

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2013, 12:15:24 am »
The question that I have is why would someone not believe it?? Do we have something to gain? lol....wgas??

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2013, 10:08:12 am »

We've got some here who are in denial this is happening so quite right not bothering to enlighten them

Why is it so important for you to know who it was or who they were? It's not going to make a difference by satisfying your need for this information. It's happened, and it's happening. I mentioned previously on this thread and I'm sure others have
on other threads that this forum on certain topics, does.t have enough discretion on names and services provided. For them to have their names thrown out there will not repair the damage that has already been done physically and emotionally to these girls.
Will the situation change, who knows. It might settle down in a few months but believe me the because of this situation,
this has left a lot of women with a bitter taste in their mouth on coming to Canada

Offline atomicplayboy3000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2013, 10:18:08 am »
I guess I just think this is exaggerated is all.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2013, 11:38:52 am »
Polite mentioned one woman at the beginning of this thread. Wujeck knows two others who were rejected based on the bar code on their passports. One woman canceled an appointment with me based on being rejected at the airport. Another made it through after a long delay for questioning at the airport. These are only the stories I 've heard from June. They are not all incriminating themselves. There is a crackdown.

Thanks for a dose of sanity, crazy. Ironic?

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 01:34:33 am »
Tre , from what I was told by two women who were actually detained and not allowed to enter the country,  when their passports were scanned, the computer had already flagged them in the system and then I guess each agent is aware of the situation.   Supposedly if you have a profile on WB270 they somehow figured out everyone's names and those people are now banned.

What you said earlier is that they were told that 'the government of Canada doesn't believe they are wrestlers'.

Yes, it is true that once your passport is flagged and you're on their list, you're probably fucked. The basic immigration officers at the point of entry have a tremendous amount of power.  Not only can they deny you entry right now if they suspect you're up to no good, but they can also flag your passport and attach notes to it, which can make it nearly impossible to get in again anytime soon, even if you aren't told that you have an outright ban.

So, in the specific case you're describing, it sounds like too much information was volunteered at some point, and that information was kept on file by Canadian immigration, which makes subsequent visits problematic.  In other words, if you're traveling to Canada for the purpose of earning money, do not offer that information when asked.  Go, do some sightseeing, leave purchase and tax dollars up there, and then be sure to report your income - minus expenses, of course - when you file your taxes in the U.S. or wherever your home is.

As I see it, Celine Dion makes more in the U.S. in a year than every single American session provider combined in Canada, but you're all free to make your own judgments about how ethical or not it is for American session providers to work discreetly in Canada. 

What I'm also saying is that there is NOT a list of photos from wb270.com posted in the immigration offices in Canada. 

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Canada crackdown latest

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View