Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576135 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 02:01:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Canada crackdown latest
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Canada crackdown latest  (Read 37230 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Canada crackdown latest
« on: June 26, 2013, 04:51:15 pm »
 Gayle Moher was turned away from entering Canada after a two-hour ordeal late Wednesday night for her Winnipeg trip.
    She had never encountered anything like the scrutiny on any previous visit and this wasn't Toronto. She now has a one-year ban from going there.
    Suffice to say, Canada's crackdown wasn't just for the Pro Show week. Canadians themselves better start supporting their own if they want to session or cross the border themselves.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Canada crackdown latest
« on: June 26, 2013, 04:51:15 pm »

wujekcity

Re: Canada crackdown latest
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:40:09 pm »
Two other women were told they were banned forever in toronto monday and spent 5 hours in a holding cell....not fun

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 05:55:49 pm »
As I said in a previous post -- this is a ringing endorsement for being part of an agency that promotes UTR !!!!! 
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 06:35:20 pm »
Wow Canada yikes, looks like I can look forward to more Canadian gents coming over here, sorry guys and ladies

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 09:34:18 pm »
So wrestling is now banned in Canada?
I don't get it, why were they detained and told not to come back?

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 10:15:50 pm »
Wrestling is legal in Canada as long as it is consensual. (Otherwise, it is called "assault.") For that matter, prostitution is not illegal in Canada. What is illegal is entering the country intending to work without having obtained permission from Immigration. These women are advertising their intent to break the law, and Immigration is not allowing them to enter the country. Imagine an illegal immigrant advertising that they are looking for work before they cross the border.  I think UTR is going to need to open a new office in Canada.

LilRed

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 12:49:41 am »
 Is this board UTR?

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 01:50:28 am »
Wrestling is legal in Canada as long as it is consensual. (Otherwise, it is called "assault.") For that matter, prostitution is not illegal in Canada. What is illegal is entering the country intending to work without having obtained permission from Immigration. These women are advertising their intent to break the law, and Immigration is not allowing them to enter the country. Imagine an illegal immigrant advertising that they are looking for work before they cross the border.  I think UTR is going to need to open a new office in Canada.

Ok, that makes more sense, thanks!

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 05:07:31 am »
There is a good chance if canada customs is wise to FBB and session travelers then it not much of stretch that US immigration will get wise to european FBB traveling to USA soon enough. The two agency definitely share notes. FBB in the flesh will be  pretty obvious if that becomes a red flag at either border, not open advertising on WB 270 or other. I doubt UTR ladies will get any less scrutiny at the border, there just as obvious.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 08:25:46 am »
There is a good chance if canada customs is wise to FBB and session travelers then it not much of stretch that US immigration will get wise to european FBB traveling to USA soon enough. The two agency definitely share notes. FBB in the flesh will be  pretty obvious if that becomes a red flag at either border, not open advertising on WB 270 or other. I doubt UTR ladies will get any less scrutiny at the border, there just as obvious.

Yes, FBBers will be detained for extra scrutiny - I'm sure the order is being written right now.
 :laugh:

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 11:27:47 am »

Yes, FBBers will be detained for extra scrutiny - I'm sure the order is being written right now.
 :laugh:

That could be a lawsuit just waiting to happen. But now it becomes clear that these women should adopt aliases and we should respect them and not out the women's real names.

wujekcity

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 03:28:51 pm »
I heard that they were basically told that they were there for prostitution, nothing else.  But yes you are correct, the main reason is that they are coming into the country to work and make money and not pay taxes, that is the illegal part..they would need either a work visa for their stay or some kind of license I guess. But the two women that I know were basically told that the Canadian government doesnt believe that they wrestle and that they are promoting prostitution.

LilRed

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 04:08:18 pm »
This situation really intrigues me and somewhat upsets me. Does every person entering Canada to do work as a private contractor of some sort pay taxes? For the girls who strictly wrestle,  this seems unfair. I realize life is unfair.

UK_Fan

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 04:41:02 pm »
Its not as though you see 1000's (or any, for that matter, well, maybe Cory, but that's all) millionaire female bodybuilders fleecing nations out of $Millions of taxes every year - I wouldn't be surprised if the TOTAL amount of taxes lost (assuming they were due) is likely under $100k per year, if that, given that the session providers could legitimately take off all expenses (flights, food, hotel bills, gym bills, special clothing for the sessions, taxis, etc, etc) from the amounts charged, then only be taxed on the profits.  What a waste of their tax offices'/immigration staff's time - just for 30 or so individuals a year who don't live the life of Riley on yachts or in huge Beverly Hills pads.  They're just an easy target - the daft thing is that though sales taxes I bet Canada would make more money from these women's short visits through the money they spend on expenses during their stay than if they never visited at all, or the difference between "enforcement" costs and revenue gain if they did get work permits/visas.

And besides, I thought most nations only take income taxes from people who are predominantly based in that nation (in this case Canadians) for more than X weeks per year - this is why people often go to work abroad in (say) Dubai, Abu Dhabi or the UAE, where taxes are very low.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but many countries don't require Sportsmen and women to have work permits for brief visits for tournaments (different for team players like football [soccer] playing for a team abroad, where they would and would also pay taxes there) or pay income tax - its the reason why Formula 1 racing drivers have their homes in Monaco.

Typical bureaucratic nonsense, when I'm sure many hundreds of thousands of criminals slip through their systems (as they do in the UK) and cost the Canadian nation far more money in lost taxes - maybe they should concentrate on them instead.  Of course, not all (probably most don't) session providers engage in sex as well, so the Canadian authorities can hardly say the actions of a few "encourages prostitution" when up against an industry likely 100s if not 1000s the size (and far more seedy and criminal than sessions are [a few well-publicised rip-off merchants notwithstanding]).  How sad.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 06:02:08 pm »

As I don't have women travelling per se specifically for sessions, not sure how it is the same. But agreed that any woman with muscle would get a grilling at least.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Canada crackdown latest

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View