Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578016 Posts in 73583 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 08:18:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past  (Read 31112 times)

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past
« on: June 02, 2013, 12:35:41 pm »
So this could be a scary reality for the Canadian fans. I can't get into names but I was in Toronto on Friday. I had something set up. Got to the room and we started talking about the trip here and all that. She told me that some of the girls were turned back from coming into the country. I heard mostly the European gals. This I thought was odd. But the story was true. Some of them or maybe even all of them were known for session work. I heard originally 8 women but  lebowski_achiever85 said in another post he wasn't sure if was 8 but heard the same thing. He also added some more disturbing news about the girls were denied from coming in because Canadian imigration  had got wind of the wb and were profiling the girls. I kind of figured , Nah no way. Last night I receive an email from a woman that I had something set up in the next while telling me the same thing that she will be cancelling her trips from now on into Canada and if I wish to see here I'd have to go to the states. She explained a bit more saying the government was requesting a work permit to enter the country. Now I'm hoping that this was just because of the pro show. Women did make it in, but this could be scary stuff for the future here. 

Forum Saradas

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 12:48:05 pm »
I did forget to mention 1 thing. If you do have a comment, try not to mention names of the women. who were in town and were on wb for respect for them and their future coming here

Offline lebowski_achiever85

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 01:15:38 pm »
there have been several high profile FBB  that have been turned away at the airports , because they have people monitoring sites like this , they don't want them coming in and earning money without paying whatever the tax rate is in Canada on income. there needs to be more discretion on sites like this if you would like to keep sessions alive.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 01:19:01 pm »
there have been several high profile FBB  that have been turned away at the airports , because they have people monitoring sites like this , they don't want them coming in and earning money without paying whatever the tax rate is in Canada on income. there needs to be more discretion on sites like this if you would like to keep sessions alive.

Very true

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 01:21:00 pm »
its true...you need to come to buffalo :-)

lix4fbbs

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 01:28:12 pm »
Having just moved over to Buffalo, this might prove to be a sessions windfall for me!  :coo

nujerz84

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 03:18:40 pm »
Canada are total assholes at the border. Not  surprised at this at all.  Many music artist have long faced trouble trying to tour and perform in Canada.

j635746

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 08:52:14 pm »
So this could be a scary reality for the Canadian fans. I can't get into names but I was in Toronto on Friday. I had something set up. Got to the room and we started talking about the trip here and all that. She told me that some of the girls were turned back from coming into the country. I heard mostly the European gals. This I thought was odd. But the story was true. Some of them or maybe even all of them were known for session work. I heard originally 8 women but  lebowski_achiever85 said in another post he wasn't sure if was 8 but heard the same thing. He also added some more disturbing news about the girls were denied from coming in because Canadian imigration  had got wind of the wb and were profiling the girls. I kind of figured , Nah no way. Last night I receive an email from a woman that I had something set up in the next while telling me the same thing that she will be cancelling her trips from now on into Canada and if I wish to see here I'd have to go to the states. She explained a bit more saying the government was requesting a work permit to enter the country. Now I'm hoping that this was just because of the pro show. Women did make it in, but this could be scary stuff for the future here.
Interesting story.  I had always wondered why I had not read about this sooner.  In some of the hotels I have been in to meet the women, I have heard some of the reception staff talk about the women as if they know what they are doing in the hotel.

When two women came to London in January, they had to change their hotel after a couple of days because they thought the hotel staff were getting too suspicious about their activities.

Presumably the Canadian authorities do not object to the session industry but just object to the women entering the country on a holiday visa and then working.

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 05:19:40 am »
Ain't that a riot! Can't stop terrorist from coming into the country and overstaying their visa, but damned if we'll let any 'wrestlers' in here (Canada or the U.S.) to work under the table for a couple days! I remember hearing that Dorota Dragan was banned from the U.S. years ago (apparently permanently!)...never heard exactly why, but oh well, we have to keep those visitor passes reserved for those foreigners who want to destroy us while collecting government dole  :laugh:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 06:07:21 am »
Ain't that a riot! Can't stop terrorist from coming into the country and overstaying their visa, but damned if we'll let any 'wrestlers' in here (Canada or the U.S.) to work under the table for a couple days! I remember hearing that Dorota Dragan was banned from the U.S. years ago (apparently permanently!)...never heard exactly why, but oh well, we have to keep those visitor passes reserved for those foreigners who want to destroy us while collecting government dole  :laugh:

I couldn't find the story on the web. From what I remember, she made the mistake of telling the truth about her reason for visiting - session wrestling. Authorities looked into it and suspected prostitution, which as far as I know she's never engaged in, but I believe that's how she got on the banned list.

The ironic thing is, between paying someone to monitor session wrestlers attempting to enter the country, and the economic loss on the hotel and expenses the women would have spent in Canada, they're probably losing money trying to collect the taxes.

Offline kicked in the face by a lady bodybuilder

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 10:17:44 am »
I heard of this too, perhaps same lady...everybody wants a cut, a tax opportunity

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 10:30:04 am »
Please do not mention the real names of the session wrestlers. Flamedragan may need to cross the border one day and she certainly does not need to have her real name on this site. She also does not offer sexual sexual services of any kind.

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 10:48:09 am »
Please do not mention the real names of the session wrestlers. Flamedragan may need to cross the border one day and she certainly does not need to have her real name on this site. She also does not offer sexual sexual services of any kind.

its not about sex... its about earning money without permission

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2013, 11:22:41 am »
 I know that Biggirlsfan, but Bruce wrote that the authorities looked into it and suspected prostitution, so I just wanted to reiterate for whoever is investigating this economic threat to the great Dominion of Canada that there are no sexual services being offered in exchange for unclaimed income.

Offline lebowski_achiever85

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 01:39:18 pm »
it is the mafia "fuck you pay me" mentality with the tax money they want.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View