Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582501 Posts in 74165 Topics by 29471 Members - Latest Member: Qwertyz May 26, 2024, 05:36:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Masami Kitazawa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Masami Kitazawa  (Read 10591 times)

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Masami Kitazawa
« on: May 08, 2013, 06:55:27 pm »
This video was originally on YouTube but I was able to found it again on a different website: it's footage from an 80's or early 90's japanese contest featuring a really cute FBB with a, IMO, one of the hottest routines I've ever seen, but unfortunately, I don't know her name :(. If anyone knows, please let me know ;)

http://www.mgoon.com/view.htm?id=2494117

Yes, I know, the website's video player kind of sucks, but it is still worth seeing, especially the ending of the routine.
Enjoy!
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Forum Saradas

Masami Kitazawa
« on: May 08, 2013, 06:55:27 pm »

Offline musclegoon

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Super Hot Japanese FBB on Stage
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 05:29:51 am »
Dont remember her full name... something kitagawa.
Jfbb's are hard to track down... maybe ask the guys at tetsumi's salon they are quite knowledgeable.

User is currently banned [View]

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 08:51:57 am »
Dont remember her full name... something kitagawa.
Jfbb's are hard to track down... maybe ask the guys at tetsumi's salon they are quite knowledgeable.

:thanks:

xinghuo

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 12:54:00 pm »
This is Masami Kitazawa, the 1984 Ms Japan. Unfortunately, she quit BB a few years later without ever reaching her max potential. I still believe she was one of the best JFBBs ever (She's my #! fave). She was also one of the few J FBBs (to this day) who realized that legs are important too. I met her about 13 years ago. She was a fitness trainer at a gym in Osaka (and I think she may still be). Her legs were still freaking awesome. These pics are among the very few from her heyday that have ever made it to the net. She lent them to me to put on my old web site. My own copies are trapped on floppies that I can't open anymore, so mucho arigato to Musclegoon for resurrecting these! http://saradas.org/Smileys/fantasticsmileys/whoo.gif

femwrest

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 02:25:12 pm »
Indeed.  A gorgeous, sexy & muscular lady.  Very muscular by 80s standard actually.  She's got great legs and she knows it.  Love how she flaunts those thighs.

Offline Tiago

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 08:16:51 pm »
This is Masami Kitazawa, the 1984 Ms Japan. Unfortunately, she quit BB a few years later without ever reaching her max potential. I still believe she was one of the best JFBBs ever (She's my #! fave). She was also one of the few J FBBs (to this day) who realized that legs are important too. I met her about 13 years ago. She was a fitness trainer at a gym in Osaka (and I think she may still be). Her legs were still freaking awesome. These pics are among the very few from her heyday that have ever made it to the net. She lent them to me to put on my old web site. My own copies are trapped on floppies that I can't open anymore, so mucho arigato to Musclegoon for resurrecting these! http://saradas.org/Smileys/fantasticsmileys/whoo.gif

Thanks Dude! You met her? Soo Cool! She seems to be a really nice person.
Yeah, that really sucks... :shucks God Damn it, why do all the likable FBBs have to go away? :'(

femwrest, Masami also seems to like her pecs! She hitted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 MOST MUSCULARS!!!! :what: That is not something you see everyday! Her Front Lat Spread is one of the best I've seen, love the way she actually looks BIGGER when hitting it.

1 question: does anyone know how to convert this video into youtube or a downloadable link? Much appreciated :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Masami Kitazawa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View