Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572583 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:34:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2012  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of Nov/Dec 2012: BRIGITA BREZOVAC (New Goddess)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saradas Muscle Goddess of Nov/Dec 2012: BRIGITA BREZOVAC (New Goddess)  (Read 11229 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
New Muscle Goddess beats in the preference the previous Muscle Goddess WENDY MCMASTER

BRIGITA BREZOVAC
Saradas Muscle Goddess of November/December2012

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year

Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her

brigitabrezovac1@hotmail.com

Links of others staff:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=182933.msg760915.html#msg760915
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=170454.msg681310.html#msg681310
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=174473.msg766847.html#msg766847

Biography:

BRIGITA BREZOVAC I've started my sport way with karate as a skinny but strong girl. I wanted to achieve more power, explosiveness and strength which I needed in fighting sport so I've decided to join the gym. There I saw the photo of Anja Langer who really impressed me so I started exercising with weights when I was 14 years old.

I've been training karate for eight years; I have a black belt and I was a national champion in fights for a few years. I quit with competitions in this sport mostly because of my study and because of the injuries. But I didn’t quit in the gym.

There I met my boyfriend who suggested me to try with competitions. After only three months of preparations I've competed in World championship in category Miss Bodybuilding in 2001 and I came fourth.

After that experience, I've decided to try in category Miss Fitness next year. I’ve competed on Slovenian Open and I won!

In 2003 I was resting on my fitness laurels and I haven’t been in my best shape so I came third. That was pretty disappointing for me so I’ve decided to train harder for next year.

In 2004 I was preparing very hard for the World Championship! My shape was very good, I spend many hours practicing gymnastics and learning choreography. But on the prejudging judges disqualified me from fitness class and put me into bodybuilding category because I was too muscular. I won the bodybuilding class. After that I was told that I should compete in bodybuilding because my physique is more appropriate for bb.

In 2009 I’ve finally competed in IFBB federation, World Women’s Championship in Como, Italy. I’ve placed second in bodybuilding heavy weight class. I got my IFBB PRO card in December 2009.

In 2010 I had my PRO debut in June on Tampa Pro where I won the show. One week later I won another PRO show Europa in Hartford. My dream came true. I qualified for Ms. Olympia in September exactly on my birthday. I’ve placed 10th.

My role model is Lenda Murray because she was the best representative of female bodybuilding; she joined beautiful body, nice face and great personality with some glowing charm...and she is still a beauty.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2012  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of Nov/Dec 2012: BRIGITA BREZOVAC (New Goddess)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View