Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576243 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 06:44:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Flakes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Flakes  (Read 27216 times)

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Deposit Flakes
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 08:00:26 pm »
Add Gayle Moher. I think she trolls WB270 listing several cities collecting deposits then flakes. She got me but I disputed her in PayPal. She tried to return half a deposit but I kept fighting out of principal and won about 2 months later. I've watched her travel posts. She cancels lots of travel dates. She assumes people won't fight for her money. She gives the girls a bad name. I'd like to kick her ass for real and enjoy doing it on two levels!!!

How on Earth did you get your money back through Paypal?  Paypal buyer protection doesn't cover sales of services?  Did Paypal refund your money in full or did she refund your money after you badgered her for a while?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 08:00:26 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 02:16:48 pm »
Add Gayle Moher. I think she trolls WB270 listing several cities collecting deposits then flakes. She got me but I disputed her in PayPal. She tried to return half a deposit but I kept fighting out of principal and won about 2 months later. I've watched her travel posts. She cancels lots of travel dates. She assumes people won't fight for her money. She gives the girls a bad name. I'd like to kick her ass for real and enjoy doing it on two levels!!!

What city was that for?
     You're the first to ever state this so let's not hide behind your tough talk. Details.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

lee3333

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 03:09:22 pm »
your actually lucky if Gayle Moher cancels on you.  Her sessions she just lays there like a fish.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 02:15:07 pm »
your actually lucky if Gayle Moher cancels on you.  Her sessions she just lays there like a fish.

Still going on about a 5-year-old appointment? Seriously?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline darwin161

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 02:33:22 pm »
The city was New Orleans about 7 years ago. I disputed with PayPal and yes she gave back partial at first then full later.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 02:44:25 am »
I stopped doing deposit sessions awhile ago.  Way I figure it, there are so many women out there, and while I understand if a woman feels the need to secure a deposit, I can make the choice not to session with her.  Just my personal consideration. 

GypsyGirlz

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 06:12:43 am »
SessionGirls has created a TimeWaster Feature to the site where girls
can enter the information of a guy who does a No Show  or cancels at the last minute.

Girls will also be able to do a Search , they can enter an email, phone number or name
and if it pops up it means for the girl to REQUEST a deposit or to not do the session since
he was posted as "flake" / "time waster" by another SessionGirl.

Girls will also be able to find out which cities have the highest cancellations/No Show rate.

Girls understand some men honestly have to cancel due to whatever circumstance, and some men will give a few days notice , those
cancellations will not be posted.  Men who left deposits and had to cancel will NOT be posted either.

This Feature is in it's infancy stage and has not even been released yet to the girls. But when it is , the girls can begin entering the information .. it will definitley grow and become very informative and helpful in bringing awareness on what  guys to be cautious with when booking.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2014, 04:25:55 pm »
If this is the case (as I hope it is) and you have direct knowledge of this...maybe you can make the suggestion to ALSO supply information to the ladies about guys who ALWAYS show up, are clean and courteous and never "haggle" about their compensation.

Now that would be a list worth it's weight in gold...

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2014, 04:58:23 pm »
Got to be honest. While it may act as a partial deterrent, your system should not have been announced here. Now the scene's numerous bozos will change email addresses and phone numbers far more. It was when they had no idea that there were unexpected consequences that it came back to bite them. But I wish you well.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2014, 06:00:03 pm »
you never can stop this a..les completly. however this idea makes things more difficult as they have to put more effort. so i think it's a good one.

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 06:06:33 pm »

j635746

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2014, 05:18:36 pm »
SessionGirls has created a TimeWaster Feature to the site where girls
can enter the information of a guy who does a No Show  or cancels at the last minute.

Girls will also be able to do a Search , they can enter an email, phone number or name
and if it pops up it means for the girl to REQUEST a deposit or to not do the session since
he was posted as "flake" / "time waster" by another SessionGirl.

Girls will also be able to find out which cities have the highest cancellations/No Show rate.

Girls understand some men honestly have to cancel due to whatever circumstance, and some men will give a few days notice , those
cancellations will not be posted.  Men who left deposits and had to cancel will NOT be posted either.

This Feature is in it's infancy stage and has not even been released yet to the girls. But when it is , the girls can begin entering the information .. it will definitley grow and become very informative and helpful in bringing awareness on what  guys to be cautious with when booking.
A good feature because I think that any man will think twice before booking a session if they really are not serious about it.  Listing email addresses, phone numbers and names are helpful of course but considering that burn phones, email addresses and even names are just disposable, I am not sure how useful this really is.

What could help is if Sessiongirls was a site for men and women.  Both parties would have to verified members with full privacy away from the search engines.  There is one women who I see who no longer advertises publicly who told me she would sign up to that and even pay a membership fee to do so.

I am sure that women rather value a list of who the good guys and the guys would really value a list of who the good girls are.

The topic is called Deposit Flakes because like those who posted on here, I have either paid a deposit, had the girl cancel the session and spent 6 months trying to get back the deposit or just actually had the money stolen in the first place by someone who had no intention of ever travelling for a session.

Where deposits are concerned, I am of the opinion that you have to except that you risk losing the money.  Whether that's because something unforeseen happens and you have cancel the session or women cancels and pockets the money.

j635746

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2014, 05:34:51 pm »
(...)

http://sessiongirls.com/forum/5-session-announcements/865-sessiongirls-pet-peeves

These rules seem to be... simply politeness. That's becoming rare, which is a pity !
Why would you not be anything but polite if you respect the lady you want to meet.

And that is the point.  May be some of the guys who do this feel that do not have to be polite or respect the women because they do sessions for money.  How wrong they are.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2014, 06:51:55 pm »
(...)

http://sessiongirls.com/forum/5-session-announcements/865-sessiongirls-pet-peeves

These rules seem to be... simply politeness. That's becoming rare, which is a pity !
Why would you not be anything but polite if you respect the lady you want to meet.

And that is the point.  May be some of the guys who do this feel that do not have to be polite or respect the women because they do sessions for money.  How wrong they are.

You would be surprised at the amount of guys who email asking for a session with mile high egos and chips on their shoulder saying they plan to teach us women a lesson and show us who the stronger sex really is. Or guys who get rude and nasty as soon as a women has certain limits that are not negotiable.I have told told I'm nothing but talk quite a few times just cause I have a rule that I no longer give my phone number out for session clients.I have a stalker who has made some pretty nasty threats...so I refuse to give my number out anymore, knowing that so far..he doesn't have this new number. But...the guys can and do get very rude.

Offline jjtjr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2014, 07:02:35 pm »
I cannot begin to express my disgust at that type of behavior.  As a man, and an admirer of the work fbbers do.  I hope they are the exception and not the rule.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Flakes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View