Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576221 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:39:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Flakes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Flakes  (Read 27215 times)

KenDel

Deposit Flakes
« on: August 03, 2012, 01:49:11 am »
Hey guys, is there a list of girls who take deposits then cancel/no-show?

There's a few girls I wanna see but read about them flaking out and not paying back deposits...would like to avoid those if I could.  There really needs to be some consequences for the divas that come in the business and think they can treat everyone like crap.

It's nice to see a place where some honesty feedback about the girls can be discussed, unlike certain Yahoo groups that say they offer "reviews" then you're only allowed to post positive shit.  And that same guy was flaming up the SessionGirls forum with another producer and probably why that forum got closed.  Sucks.

Forum Saradas

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Deposit Flakes
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 03:39:16 am »
Have not seen any list here but if you check out a few posts here you'll get a good idea.  Ms Melissa & hot stuff Hollie have their share of complaints here.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 05:33:04 am »
Add Layla and FigurePower

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 02:37:57 pm »
How about asking ladies to set up a list of guys that don't show up for sessions? Put their names and email addresses here...

'Cause it's these guys that are the main reason for women having to ask for deposits. And this problem has grown bigger and bigger the last few years...

And I bet a lot of the people on the forum here are one of those no-shows.

"Oh my mommy hurt her ankle, I can't come". "Oh, I have an injury". "I got the flue".

Etc. etc.

And none of them will ever offer to compensate the lady for the trouble they cause.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

mixedwrestlingfiend

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 03:58:09 pm »
Hey squeezembaby!  Did you read the post??? The person was talking about a person paying a deposit, the person not showing and not returning the deposit which is basically stealing.

As far as your point on cancellations, well that is the price of doing business in ANY LINE OF WORK. so wake up and get over it.

Flat out!

Offline Jennifer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • SessionGirls
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 05:24:09 pm »
IM WITH SQUEEZEMEBABY!!

However, I think anytime a deposit is made and the session has been cancelled by the girl,  it should Definitely be returned within a reasonable time!!

I just had a session with a guy who text me numerous times a day saying how excited he was to finally have a session with me..
I would respond to his texts keeping it friendly and professional. (Even thou he would always texts me with "sweetie, honey, or baby ) However the Day of. .. he texts me a few hours before the session saying how he fell off his bike and felt nauseous and dehydrated. I didnt believe it for a second.
I had planned my whole day around meeting him, making sure i got everything done that I needed to do.
So it really sucks when some guy wastes your time like that. I have a life outside of sessions and I don't have time
to just entertain men for the "hell of it" ..

This Link I found pretty much says it all...

http://sessiongirls.com/forum/5-session-announcements/865-sessiongirls-pet-peeves

I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 12:05:42 am »
It's obvious that you are one of those people that don't give a crap, just about himself. When a girl travels, she has expenses: travel, hotel, extra costs of food because of being on the road, costs of gym, etc. etc. And that money has to be made back by people showing up.

If some guy wantas a session, she reserves that time. Might have to say "no" to another session. You not showing her up might cost her big money.

By canceling your session, you are putting a much bigger financial burden on a session girl than some chick taking your lousy 50 bucks deposit.

By not seeing that side of the business, you are showing your true colors.

Don't fear though. There are many more like you. Enjoy your company!

Xander

Hey squeezembaby!  Did you read the post??? The person was talking about a person paying a deposit, the person not showing and not returning the deposit which is basically stealing.

As far as your point on cancellations, well that is the price of doing business in ANY LINE OF WORK. so wake up and get over it.

Flat out!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 12:16:56 am »
And the amazing thing is that they think they are the first who ever came up with that type of excuse!

What guys need to realize is that this type of behaviour is what has caused the increase in girls asking for deposits. And I bet that there are people here that have been a no-show themselves. If some chick then steals your deposit later in your life, well, what goes around comes around.

IM WITH SQUEEZEMEBABY!!

However, I think anytime a deposit is made and the session has been cancelled by the girl,  it should Definitely be returned within a reasonable time!!

I just had a session with a guy who text me numerous times a day saying how excited he was to finally have a session with me..
I would respond to his texts keeping it friendly and professional. (Even thou he would always texts me with "sweetie, honey, or baby ) However the Day of. .. he texts me a few hours before the session saying how he fell off his bike and felt nauseous and dehydrated. I didnt believe it for a second.
I had planned my whole day around meeting him, making sure i got everything done that I needed to do.
So it really sucks when some guy wastes your time like that. I have a life outside of sessions and I don't have time

http://sessiongirls.com/forum/5-session-announcements/865-sessiongirls-pet-peeves

janders

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 04:15:40 am »
And the amazing thing is that they think they are the first who ever came up with that type of excuse!

What guys need to realize is that this type of behaviour is what has caused the increase in girls asking for deposits. And I bet that there are people here that have been a no-show themselves. If some chick then steals your deposit later in your life, well, what goes around comes around.

IM WITH SQUEEZEMEBABY!!

Yo Squeezmebaby so what if I lose $350+ dollars because the person i gave it too decided to be a c*** and take it, so I have to take that lying down? That's my own money. My own money I worked hard for and god forbid I had a session and got hurt or an emergency popped up all of a sudden I'm a bad person. I know s**t happens and but comes with the territory when you have sessions

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 12:34:07 pm »
So, Janders, basically you are saying "if it happens to me, it's my hard earned money and I deserve to be a little crybaby, but if it happens to a girl she just has to take it"

And wherever did you pay a $350 deposit? Booked some 3 day session and then canceled it?

In all business it's normal to pay "deposits". You book a hotelroom, there comes a time where you can't cancel without your creditcard being charged some amount, sometimes even the full amount. You book a flight, you can't cancel without costs, etc.

It's the way the adult life works and what the ladies have to deal with when preparing their trips.

It's a luxery when sessions can be canceled without any consequences. But this luxery might lot be lasting for long anymore.

If you canceled sessions with that lame injury excuse, you are part of the problem yourself.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 01:35:02 pm »
So, Janders, basically you are saying "if it happens to me, it's my hard earned money and I deserve to be a little crybaby, but if it happens to a girl she just has to take it"

And wherever did you pay a $350 deposit? Booked some 3 day session and then canceled it?

In all business it's normal to pay "deposits". You book a hotelroom, there comes a time where you can't cancel without your creditcard being charged some amount, sometimes even the full amount. You book a flight, you can't cancel without costs, etc.

It's the way the adult life works and what the ladies have to deal with when preparing their trips.

It's a luxery when sessions can be canceled without any consequences. But this luxery might lot be lasting for long anymore.

If you canceled sessions with that lame injury excuse, you are part of the problem yourself.

Why are you assuming this is the guy who cancelled a session?  It's not unheard of for women to take deposits, cancel trips, and not return the money.  Figure Power is notorious for doing this.  On another board, some guy had a really hard time getting his deposit back from Ms. Melissa, although she did eventually return it to him months later supposedly after he started letting everyone know about it and it started hurting her business.

What seems to work is really "naming and shaming" and going to wb270 about it.  Supposedly, wb270 will act if they get word that multiple guys are getting scammed by a woman.  Other than that, you are at the woman's mercy if you give her a deposit.  Naming and shaming and letting her know that you're naming and shaming her is the only defense you have.  Paypal will not save you.

janders

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 02:47:59 pm »

First of all Sqeezemebaby, I never canceled a session on a lame excuse All I'm saying is there are stories where guys pay a deposit and they have a really hard time getting their money back. And I don't think think it is appealing that if I catch a Flu and I'm in a session sneezing and puking all over the place (maybe I should do it to prove a point). This isn't elementary school where I have to bring a note from somebody saying an emergency happened.
This is a niche "fetish" that we all on this board have so when you have a high demand for such a niche "product" that you can't get it anywhere guys are gonna get nervous and flake. yes there are guys that flake all the time but wha tdo you think is that ratio of guy that do the session to guys that flake i think its a pretty low number.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 04:10:22 pm »
Guys. Read again.

You seem to read as if I'm justifying girls that don't pay back a depost.

I am saying that the reason for these deposits being there in the first place is the bullshit bookers that cancel sessions and never think about the consequences it has for the girls as well as for other clients.

So, if you guys want to set up a list of girls that don't pay back deposits, you might consider doing the same for the people that cancel sessions for bullshit reasons, or book without ever having the intention of showing up.

Then you would be dealing with the cause of the problem instead of the symptons.

It's so easy to aim your anger at the girl that stole the money. But it's important to realize that it's other "clients" behaviour that enabled the girl to ask for desposits in the first place.

Janders: a no-show percentage of OVER 50% happens quite often these days. It's not a pretty low number at all.

If you would ever get the flue, bad for you. Then if you cancel a sesison, it would show class to compensate the girl for the loss of time, instead of dropping your problem on her. That's something only very good clients seem to realize.

Solution: girls ask for a deposit. You pay it, get the flue, sucks for you, but then you lose your deposit. Just like things work in the real world.

janders

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 05:49:16 pm »
Squeezmebaby, I agree with your argument on deposits, but it gives a lot of leverage to the girl to take and run with your money. Personally If any thing did happen to me to make me miss or cancel the session I would give a percentage to the girl, but that's on my dime.

Offline darwin161

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 05:37:53 pm »
Add Gayle Moher. I think she trolls WB270 listing several cities collecting deposits then flakes. She got me but I disputed her in PayPal. She tried to return half a deposit but I kept fighting out of principal and won about 2 months later. I've watched her travel posts. She cancels lots of travel dates. She assumes people won't fight for her money. She gives the girls a bad name. I'd like to kick her ass for real and enjoy doing it on two levels!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Flakes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View