Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574353 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:33:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What was your most disappointing session and why?  (Read 53497 times)

Smoothsha

Re: What was your most disappointing session and why?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2014, 04:49:38 am »
Wow this column of information on bad wrestlers has been very helpful.  The first real disappointment was Toned Tommi.  She stood me up twice.  I went to her hotel in NY as agreed upon.  She claimed to have never got my email or phone call due to poor frequency issues.  I was standing in front of her hotel.  I called her a number of times to let her know that I am outside and need your room number.  Never got back to me.  Then in LA, she and I agreed to meet again but claimed she was not ready and had me scheduled for another day.  Then Bunny Glazmon.  Went to Evansville to wrestler her and she pulled a no show.  Then Mistress Kara.  Poor communication skills.  She expects high level of communication from her clients but gives no good communication skills to me.  She responds back to me after 6 days letting me know that she can have the session while all along I am thinking she just wasn't interested in having the session.  Then she calls in sick asking to reschedule the session.  By then I had to leave to head back home to NY. 

Forum Saradas

j635746

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2014, 02:49:35 pm »
It was Lady Milady.  Did not really do the session we agreed on and acted as if she was doing me a favour.  It was such a bad session that I wanted it to end.  She picked up on that and when her phone started ringing, she happily took the calls.

Beware, she has listed herself on wb270 as Ms Reina whilst leaving the Lady Milady profile there.  Don't be fooled by her.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 03:04:05 pm »
It was Lady Milady.  Did not really do the session we agreed on and acted as if she was doing me a favour.  It was such a bad session that I wanted it to end.  She picked up on that and when her phone started ringing, she happily took the calls.

Beware, she has listed herself on wb270 as Ms Reina whilst leaving the Lady Milady profile there.  Don't be fooled by her.

Holy Shit! She is not aware Saradas session boards? Could you post her photos please?
I Saradas

jco

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2014, 10:56:00 pm »
Hmmm Yep :)

They seem to match but I didn't recognise her by the new pictures initially!

http://www.wb270.com/eur/miladyUK.htm
http://www.wb270.com/eur/reina.htm

Both 5ft 9 , both from Israel, etc!

Offline bandab70

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 12:57:08 pm »
I have been doing sessions for the last 10 years and the most disappointing was maria garcia aka sheila. She just sits there , will not touch the client, nor will she do anything remotely sensual. I had to walk out 45 min in to the 2 hour session . she is obviously not experienced in sessions, and has no clue how to make the clients happy, she could be considered borderline scammer.  My advise do not book her because you will be disappointed

Atomic Robo

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 10:39:18 pm »
My first session was 5-ish years ago with everyone's favorite at the time:  Amber Deluca.   The first 20 min I sat on the couch while she was at her computer writing emails.   Being naive, I had no idea the clock was running.  The actual "session" part was ok, but it only lasted about half the time we had scheduled.   I felt cheated and frustrated, but I didn't argue about it. 

She had great reviews so maybe it was an off day for her, but I wouldn't try another session with her.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:44 pm »
My first session was 5-ish years ago with everyone's favorite at the time:  Amber Deluca.   The first 20 min I sat on the couch while she was at her computer writing emails.   Being naive, I had no idea the clock was running.  The actual "session" part was ok, but it only lasted about half the time we had scheduled.   I felt cheated and frustrated, but I didn't argue about it. 

She had great reviews so maybe it was an off day for her, but I wouldn't try another session with her.

Interesting. Mostly her husband Eddie replies Amber's emails.
I Saradas

Atomic Robo

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 11:00:56 pm »
She was at her computer doing something.  "Writing emails" was what I imagined, but it could have been anything.

Swizzle

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 08:21:30 pm »
I think its hard to deduce sometimes when a lady is talking a lot because she likes to, or she is interested in you, or whether she's stalling because she'd rather do that than wrestle or be apart of the sexy side of the session. I've been in sessions before where I've thought "right can we get back now?" but during those sessions they've gone over the hour so I guess it works out Ok?

The rule should be you meet, chat, change, get yourself ready, then one of you switches a stopwatch on and start. Then when the hour is up you finish. If you are talking during a water break then that's fine, but the person who booked the session should always be able to say "Ok lets start again".

I've had one bad session, mainly because of the state of the premises and the attitude of the girl in question but that was my own fault for booking a session on a Monday when the lady had a "heavy weekend". I honestly think my money was paying for what caused the heavy weekend to be honest  ;) Saying that I've had some really good ones, and when you are trapped in a vicious high reverse head scissors you realise that all of the bumps in the road are worth it.

Thanks!

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2015, 09:04:15 pm »
^^If a session lady pulled out a stopwatch on me, I'd find it plain awkward.  If either side is approaching the hour like a parking meter, I would say that's a problem. 

User is currently banned [View]

George

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2015, 03:19:52 pm »
I had booked a session through a wrestling agency for one of their wrestlers that were traveling. I met her at her hotel, and the room was so small so it was impossible to do any sort of wrestling and she had no suggestion just sat there and we talked for 10 minutes before I decided to leave the session. But I have to say I have had several great session from other traveling wrestlers, most of them are great and I am so happy they are traveling around which gives us an opportunity to meet different wrestlers. Unfortunately there is always one experience that is not as good as the others.

seshlover

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2015, 09:48:35 pm »
2 stand out for me.  First was Felix.  Went to her hotel and she opens the door and says I'm really tired and dont want to wrestle.  Like couldnt you of saved me the trip with a phone call.  I drove an hour there and then back no session......

Yes I had a terrible session with Felix many years ago.  took a long train to see her.  When I got there her boyfriend was around, she took me to another room and told me she didnt know any wrestling moves.  she was not in the  mood to have the session and wasted time as she kept saying she had to check on her boyfriend. 

My other horrible session was with a new girl called Bree Wrestles.  she was very uptight, barely wanted to wrestle and just allowed some foot worship.  then said she would refund some of the session fee but lied about it and never refunded anything.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 12:36:57 pm »
Can't say I've had a bad session.  I was disappointed in that I was not able to set up a session with Dawn Riehl.  As I noted on another post, we exchanged emails and talked via phone.  She seemed real hesitant about meeting someone new- asked me a ton of questions about what kind of work I did, where I lived, etc- trying to establish that I was not a bad person I suppose.  She was vague about the price- said MW would be "around $400-$450" and more depending on what else I wanted.  She indicated the final price would be set in an in-person discussion directly before the session.  Also said she was only available on weeknights.  Too many red flags, so I gave up.

I saw her on a trip to the East Coast a couple  of years ago. I emalied to introduce myself so she knew what type of session I wanted. Yes she was awkward on the phone about the price. I called the day before she traveled. After the money was settled we discussed my role play which she got into and it got intense.  I met her two days later for an early AM session. She didn't answer her phone initially. I woke her up. She told me to come up and walk in the door, the door would be unlocked. It was. And I locked it behind me. The room just had a light from the bathroom but ther she was on one of the two beds in the room, sitting up, with a coat on that was open revealing the animal print bikini I wanted her to wear. And high heels. Hair messed but gorgeous. She looked at me, ordered me to strip and the fun began. Role play, muscle worship, lift & carry (me doing it to her), light wrestling with genuine switching, both of us talking crap... a unique session. I know what Enoch means, but I guess I got lucky.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2016, 06:19:41 pm »
The last session I had was with Dominique Danger it wasn't really so great.  Not horrible, but not great either.  For reference purposes, my first session ever was with her and while that was weird in its own right, she was much in better condition back then (about 7-8) years ago.  Has a lot more tattoos now, I should have known from it.  Is more of a bulky kind of look now, whereas before she more defined.  I like her, don't get me wrong, she is pretty cool and all and it was an enjoyable session, but it wasn't as good as my first one.  Also, the neck tattoo is kind of odd.

teebone

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 05:52:43 pm »
I think my most disappointed session was Kasie Kavanaugh. She was not very aggressive with her scissors, smelled some, was hairy just not very erotic at all.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  What was your most disappointing session and why?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View