Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RobMash on 08 Oct 2011
  • New Bikini Goddess beats in the preference the previous Bikini Goddess Abby Lindemann

STACEY NAITO
    Bikini Goddess of october 2011

New Bikini Goddess
    qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year
    Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her and invite her on the forum

STACEY@1HOTHAPA.COM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bio:

Visit her website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Height:         5’5”
    Weight:        114 pounds
    Bust:             34D
    Waist:          24”
    Hips:            34”
    Shoe Size:    6-1/2 (U.S.)
    Dress size:    0
    Ethnicity:      Japanese and Caucasian

Experience:  I have modeled my entire life and have  experience in fashion (print and runway), fitness, lingerie, swimsuit, pageants and spokesmodeling.  I will consider some trade shoots on a per-job basis.  Please contact me at hot.hapa@yahoo.com if you are interested in booking me for a paid shoot. 

MEDICAL credentials and background

- Education:
    Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
    Western University of Health Sciences
    Bachelor of Arts, Exercise Science
    Occidental College

training:
    - Board Certified American Osteopathic Board of Family Practitioners
    - Licensed  to perform medicine and surgery in the state of California

- Family Practice Residency
    Doctors’ Hospital - Montclair, CA

- specialized training:
    Highly experienced for several years in Botox and filler injections.
    Several years of experience with a multitude of lasers, including Cutera, Fraxel, and Syneron platforms

- personal training experience:
    I have trained people for the last 20 years.  Because I know firsthand that diet is key to any training regimen, I am reluctant to offer single training sessions without a preceding body composition analysis and diet overhaul.

- Personal Motto:
    “Where there’s a will, there’s a way!”

Pages:
Actions