Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575007 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 06:54:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Viking Queen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Viking Queen  (Read 35413 times)

SK

Viking Queen
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:08:33 am »
Hi All
i am trying to set up a session with Viking Queen
anyone know anything about her?

All i have found on the WB270 page is the following

Any assistance appreciated....

Vikingqueen

Description
Stats: 5-9 190 pounds, blond hair and green eyes
Specialities: "My sessions range from posing, worshipping, fantasy wrestling to lifts and carry."

Contact Info
E-mail: bjornspjut@yahoo.com
Additional Information
"I am an IFBB pro athlete.  I'm, very big with strong arms and legs.  Overall I'm powerful and dominant."

Link: http://wb270.diana*****.com/ind/vikingQn.htm

Thank you

Forum Saradas

Viking Queen
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:08:33 am »

Offline luvthemuscle

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Viking Queen
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 11:29:21 am »
Viking Queen is Marika Johansson, a cool Scandinavian blonde bb.
User is currently banned [View]

SK

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 02:19:58 pm »
luvthemuscle - thank you 

TheWizard

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 12:04:43 am »
You can talk to her on www.niteflirt.com.  I can't remember what she charges, but it is probably $3.99 per minute or so.

SK

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 10:31:24 am »
have got a reply back for MW session from VQ - its 450 usd per hour and self release.
thnak you all

mercmush

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 06:32:08 pm »
$450/hr and self release
Surely you don't think that's worth it ? ::)

serpico1961

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 10:52:00 pm »
$450  to do what you can do yurself  for  $1 with Vaseline  from  Family  dollar? No way

SK

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 09:36:54 am »
i am not going to pay 450 for MW session - even amber de luca does not charge that for MW
Amber DL charges 600 USD for full service and she is one of the most expensive ladies

Offline neo4ever1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 04:05:14 pm »
ok i paid £300 for a 1 hr session with her. She is about 5ft 8in and not 5ft 9in and i am 5ft 10in and weigh 175bs. she was very strong but is too sweet to be dominant. she ought to be more dominant in her wrestling but she easily woman handled me and i am reasonably strong. very thick forearms and arms and legs..has a few wrinkles as well..which u dont see on her pics...

Offline andyred1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 11:09:16 am »
what did the session consist on mate. i am being quoted £275 not sure if i should take a punt, it seems really high. I remember when i used to pay £150 now its almost double. This is crazy!!

Giles Cooper

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 02:07:55 pm »
They say a fool and his money are easily parted.

Lately, fbbs seem to be relying on this.

The way to prevent fbbs continuing with this is to refuse to pay the silly prices. Stand your ground and stick to a limit which you set and not someone who just sees you as a walking $. 

Offline jass5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 03:53:07 pm »
i agree with the previous opinions that we must have a limit and stand on it, But to be honest here where i'm living in Egypt the fbb world here is not known at much and we wait until a fbb decides to come to Egypt (we know from wb270.com) and contacted here and if she asked for 800 $ I'll pay as I don't have another option , I always dreamed to have a lift and carry session but never had due to the scarcity of fbb in middle east society in general   :( .

Offline neo4ever1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 10:19:14 pm »
i dont think she is worth that money. in retrospect i wouldnt have paid that much money for a session. she has wrinkles and is not as attractive now as before. Also she just doesnt have a dominant personality!

hmsmajesty

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 06:36:08 am »
Oh to be a woman. Its so easy for them, we are hard wired to want to blow the beans up anyone who looks twice at us. Lets face it too, most FBB's look like dudes. Face wise I mean. Dont get me wrong, they have killer bodies and all and Id crawl across broken glass just to stick match-sticks in their shit (:P), but that amount of money for what she is offering is absolutely shocking. Its insulting quite frankly. The real shitter is, I've never even seen an FBB in real life, let alone been in the position to ask one out, so if I was going to fuck one, (which I fully intend on doing some day) the odds are I will have to pay for it. So I suppose Id better quit drinking, get the body in good shape, and start flogging organs off at the local Black Market. Ill probably need to sell off a kidney, my left eye, a lung and six ribs if Im gonna afford the privelage of Marika holding my hand while I jack off into a fucking sock, as the taxi meter on her ass runs into the billions.

Oh to have a pussy. Id bleed you feckers dry. :P lol

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 01:33:20 am »
Oh to be a woman. Its so easy for them, we are hard wired to want to blow the beans up anyone who looks twice at us. Lets face it too, most FBB's look like dudes. Face wise I mean. Dont get me wrong, they have killer bodies and all and Id crawl across broken glass just to stick match-sticks in their shit (:P), but that amount of money for what she is offering is absolutely shocking. Its insulting quite frankly. The real shitter is, I've never even seen an FBB in real life, let alone been in the position to ask one out, so if I was going to fuck one, (which I fully intend on doing some day) the odds are I will have to pay for it. So I suppose Id better quit drinking, get the body in good shape, and start flogging organs off at the local Black Market. Ill probably need to sell off a kidney, my left eye, a lung and six ribs if Im gonna afford the privelage of Marika holding my hand while I jack off into a fucking sock, as the taxi meter on her ass runs into the billions.

Oh to have a pussy. Id bleed you feckers dry. :P lol

K for you!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Viking Queen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View