Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577429 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:21:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ongoing interactive story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ongoing interactive story  (Read 6330 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Ongoing interactive story
« on: January 10, 2024, 09:34:07 pm »
Hi!

I've been writing an interactive story over at ***** for two weeks now, and if you want, you can vote for the continuation over there.

https://www.d e v i a n t a r t.com/elroy1999/art/1009926517

I'll post the sequences here as they develop.

The plot so far:

"What a year ..."
Aline groaned. The last months had been horrible. Her job had turned from annoying to horrible, her relationship with Nick had collapsed, and her studies had slowed to a halt. To put it mildly, her life had turned to shit. And she had turned to chocolate. A lot of it.
In the space of a few months, she had ballooned. She had never been slim or anything, having always erred on the side of chubby, but lately, she didn't like her reflection anymore. She just tried to not think about it. Also, at this party, she just hoped to manage her breathing enough so her dress would survive. The idea of her boobs, butt and belly bursting out of the red fabric was terrifying.
She ran her hand through her dark blond bob and looked at Zara. That girl was all thin and tall. Perfect really. If she had a look like her, she would certainly be treated better, and all those problems would just fade away. The dark skin, the long locks wrapped in a stylish scarf ... She had it all.
Zara nodded:
"Yeah. You've got it right there. It was just terrible. I just hope the next one will be better. Or just less shitty."
Melina plopped her tiny butt between them without warning. She giggled: "Come on, stop griping!" She raised her outrageously pink cocktail: "To an awesome New Year!" Aline sighed: "Yours was better?" "No, it was insanely bad. But I decided that I want the next one to be better, and I will make it happen." Zara rolled her eyes: "New Year's resolutions?" The perky Filipina goth grinned broadly.
"Definitely! Only the best plans for next year. Do you want in?" The two other women exchanged glances. "At that point ... Okay, fine. What's your plan?" Melina raised a finger: "Alright, I'm gonna start working out, I'm gonna be more stylish, and I'm gonna find love!" The two others sighed. Zara asked: "Only that?" "Yes. Only that. And I'm starting the day after tomorrow. Tonight, cocktails!" Aline shrugged: "Okay, whatever. I'm in. You?" She looked at Zara. "Fine. Me too."

Melina was early at the gym, having signed up online and looking very perky and ready. She had her striped black and white leggings on, as well as a very spidery top, and had refreshed her dye-job to go all pink. She looked around. No one here. That is, there were some muscly dudes walking past her and she couldn’t help grinning, but Zara was nowhere to be seen. She already wanted to get her phone out and call her when her friend basically slammed into the sliding door from running.
She was looking exhausted already. Zara had picked her usual slobby gear for the day, just a big charcoal grey tracksuit with faded gold trimmings and a flowery scarf which she had wrapped around her hair.
“Sorry! Sorry … I had to finish helping my dad with the shop. This is so exhausting! Then I ran, and … yeah. Sorry.”
Melina smiled and patted her shoulder, reaching up to the tall woman.
“Hey, don’t worry. Everything is fine. I’m just glad you made it.”
“Yeah. Sorry.” Zara managed to catch her breath. “Can we go in?”
“Sure. I was just waiting for you …”
“Can I join you too?”
They turned around and saw Aline walk in. She wore some simple leggings and a big jacket that went down over her butt to conceal her chubbiness a little.
“Hi girls! I thought … If I’m going on a diet, I’m going to do a bit of cardio while you do the muscle stuff.”
Melina hugged her friend, while Zara smiled, relieved to see her. Aline managed to get the grapply little goth off and said:
“Also, I brought food. Since I’m doing this diet thing, I made a plan and did some cooking, and it got a bit out of hand, so …”
She distributed two packs to the other women.
“Those are with extra protein. Should get you fit in no time.”
A chorus of thank yous echoed back. Then Melina said:
“Okay, enough chit-chat, time to work out!”
They followed her inside, hoping for the best.

The trio emerged from the gym two hours later and Zara declared:
“Okay, that wasn’t half bad. I kinda expected it to be worse.”
Melina grinned:
“Yes. That was actually nice. You should have joined us, Aline.”
The third woman smiled:
“Oh, I was perfectly happy on my bike and that rowing machine thing. I listened to an amazing podcast by one of my organic chemistry idols.”
“You have an organic chemistry idol? I have to update my idol worship. Just liking goth bands is no longer enough!”
“It’s nothing … I just tried studying this before dropping out, and I even had a big project at school … We got a prize from this foundation and everything. I’m pretty sure I still have it somewhere.”
Melina laughed:
“Okay, I knew that Zara was a big nerd, but to see that you are one too …”
Zara rolled her eyes:
“Melina, you’re a nerd as well. I mean, you’re literally spending your time searching for super-obscure bands and you fill your apartment with weird film merch.”
“That’s about the exploding head puppet again, isn’t it?” Melina mock-harrumphed.
Zara groaned:
“Yes, it is. I’ll never forgive you for not warning me.”
Aline chuckled:
“She’s still going to bring that thing up when we’re old and wrinkly.”
“I’ll just hide it in her retirement home, and bang!”
“Don’t you dare!”

The day after the next, Zara and Melina were both groaning in pain as the soreness hit. This wasn’t nice for their motivation …
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Ongoing interactive story
« on: January 10, 2024, 09:34:07 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Ongoing interactive story
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 09:48:38 pm »

To the trio’s surprise, they actually managed to stick to their routines. It was amazing. Of course, there were occasional cheat days, and from time to time, one of them would just be too tired or otherwise busy, but they came back every time and picked up where they left.
Melina was the first to notice the changes, which was mostly due to her taste of clothes. The three young women were in the locker room after their workouts. Melina had showered first, not caring whether other women could see her naked, while Zara and Aline were much more reluctant.
Once she came out, still wrapped in her pink and black bat towel, the two others went in to shower. They were called back by a grumpy sound. Milena was in some kind of distress.
Zara peeked out of the shower and asked:
“What’s up? Are you okay? Is anything wrong?”
Melina swallowed a curse and groaned:
“My dress looks stupid.”
“I think it’s cute …”
Aline agreed as she felt the warm water drive away the sweat. Melina was still unhappy:
“Oh yeah? Well then, come and take a look!”
The two others finished their showers and came out, covered as far as possible in their towels. Aline started with “What’s the problem, it looks great …”, but her voice trailed off and she had to nod. It really looked odd.
Then she said:
“Okay, I guess your workouts did do something.”
Zara shrugged, then nodded:
“It was to be expected.”
Melina rolled her eyes:
“Wow. You’re a big help.”
The thing was, the effect was unmistakable. Three months of regular, rather intense training and focused nutrition had made the Filipina’s shoulders grow a bit broader and rounded out her butt, while also making her thighs bigger. In most outfits, this would have looked amazing, but tight-fitting Wednesday-Adams-style dress she wore looked odd on her now. The effect had probably been there before, but after her workout, she was pumped, and now it was a bit too curvy, while also being too tight in places. Melina frowned, but Aline said:
“This is amazing! You really did it! Your figure definitely improved!”
“Hey!”
“I’m not saying your figure was bad before … Sorry. I just …”
Zara cut in:
“You got what you wanted.”
Melina grumbled:
“That’s not what I wanted.”
“But you did. Now stop grumbling and be proud! You look great!”
“But … Now I need new clothes!”
Aline laughed:
“How is this a problem, girl?”
Melina rolled her eyes, then smiled:
“I guess you’re right. Will you come with me?”
Zara shrugged:
“You sure we’ll be helpful? I don’t know anything about goth fashion.”
“I don’t think there’s too many fit goth girls anyway, so we’ll have to improvise. I’ll let you two be creative!”

“Okay, maybe you should try this one!”
Zara held up a black tank top with a cute bat emblazoned on it.
“Hello Bitty.” The tall woman snorted. “It’s cute, but it’s also kinda stupid, no?”
Melina took the top.
“Hey, don’t insult Hello Bitty. She’s an art student, and she plays in a band.”
“Wait, her name is Hello Bitty? Hello is the first name?”
“I guess?”
Phones were taken out, but the debate was cut short when Aline came out of the changing booth. She had picked a long, flowy white dress that was perfect to be bitten in the throat by tall, handsome strangers. The two women stared.
Zara managed to say something:
“Wow … That looks great on you …”
Melina nodded. Aline did a twirl.
“I love it! It’s a bit tight, but … the dieting and the workouts really did something!”
It was right. She had lost a bit of weight, and her proportions had shifted, bringing her large bosom more into focus, and with her slimmer waist … Yeah. That was an amazing look.
Aline smiled:
“I’m going to take this one. And some matching shoes.”
Melina grinned:
“Okay, I’ll try the tank top. Let’s see if fit goth is a style I can rock!”
While she was in the booth, Aline walked over to Zara and asked:
“Did you see anything you’d like to try?”
“I’d better not. Money is a bit of an issue.”
“You still have to help out at your dad’s shop?”
“All the time. I think it even got worse now.”
“Why? What happened?”
“Weeeell … It turns out that all that working out made it easier for me to carry all the stuff. So now he relies more on me and my brothers get more time to work or study.”
“That’s … not good, right?”
“I don’t know. On the one hand, I like that he’s impressed and that I can do all of this and be a big help. On the other hand, it’s taking up all of my time.”
“Wait … Did I get that right? You’re as strong as your brothers now?”
“No … Of course not. They’ve been into weightlifting for a long time. But I am strong enough to do their jobs, yeah.”
“Cool. Flex for me!”
Zara looked at Aline as if she had just made the most ridiculous suggestion. Then, reluctantly, she lifted an arm and gave it a bit of a flex. Aline slipped the sleeve to the shoulder and looked at a nice, hard lump of muscle on her friend’s thin arm. She put her fingers on it and gave it a little squeeze.
“Wow. It’s hard.”
Zara blushed.
“Could you not?”
Just as Aline wanted to say something, Melina burst out of the changing booth and shouted:
“Ta-daaa!”
The two other women stared at her. Wow. The short woman had picked something that could best be described as a goth cheerleader outfit and it looked amazingly cute on her. The top was tight on her chest, and they could see a few little dents caused by her abs through the fabric. She also wore a short skirt and some overknee socks that gave her some anime vibes. Also, they really showcased her stronger legs, with her calves and thighs stretching the fabric and the skirt emphasizing her butt.
“What do you think?”
The dazed expressions of her friends were answer enough.

As they walked down the street towards their favorite café, feeling relaxed and happy and amusing themselves with the passers-by trying to not look at Melina, they all felt great. Somehow, this workout stuff really paid off. It gave them a motivational boost. To Aline’s surprise, she wanted to go to the gym now. Just like that. She never would have thought of herself like that. Zara seemed to understand that thought and smiled, still embarrassed a little by Aline’s touch, but proud of her achievement nonetheless.
They arrived at the café and got their orders, when Aline suddenly turned very red.
Melina cocked her head:
“What’s up? Coffee too hot?”
“No. It’s him.”
“Him who?”
She nodded in one direction, at another table where a rather bookish looking guy was sipping his coffee.
“That guy?”
“Shhh! Don’t attract his attention.”
“But who is he?”
“That’s Doctor Ericson. THE Doctor Ericson.”
“Ah. Of course. Who?”
Zara agreed:
“Who? Is this some famous guy?”
“Yeah? He is my personal hero. He’s written THE book on biochem!”
“Those are some pretty big ‘THE’s you’re using here.”
“He’s amazing. Seriously. He’s the guy I’m always listening to. I sent him my stuff and he liked it!”
Melina nodded:
“Okay then. Go and say hello!”
Aline was instant red.
“I can’t. I’m not studying anymore. I can’t. It’s like an insult!”
“I very much doubt that.”
“Besides, he wouldn’t even know who I am.”
“Only one way to find out!”
“Nope. Nope. Nope-nope-nope!”
Melina sighed:
“Come on … Do it!”
“I don’t wanna. I … I have to get my stuff together first. Please.”
Melina was pitiless:
“Oh, Doctor Ericson!”
She gave him a cutesy wave. The man looked up and smiled back. Then he saw Aline, who tried to hide her face behind the menu. He got up and walked over to the trio.
“You’re Aline Bryant, aren’t you?”
The blush invaded the rest of her body. With a very little voice, she said:
“Yes?”
“How have you been doing? I remember your work. It was very interesting for someone just starting out!”
She gasped and just wanted to fall unconscious, but when that didn’t happen, she decided to just go for it and they started talking. A moment later, Melina and Zara found themselves lost and completely ignored as the two nerds did their thing.
When they finally left the café, Aline had somehow signed up as an intern at the man’s lab. She was walking on air, while the others prepared for even more nerdism from now on.

“She did what?”
Zara was seriously surprised when Aline showed her the video. They hadn’t seen one another in a while now, with the tall young woman being constantly busy at her father’s shop. Things were getting way too much for her, and the work there had eaten up all of her free time. All her free time she wasn’t spending at the gym, of course.
Having Aline show up at the shop and just hang out with her was a welcome surprise. Aline had been so busy at the lab, she too had only been able to send messages to her friends.
Three months of not seeing them in person was depressing. As a result, Aline had decided to take matters into her own hands and just walk into the shop. After all, where else could Zara be.
And then, without warning, the video had shown up on their feed. Aline had looked at it just as she came in, which wasn’t the most courteous way of visiting a friend she hadn’t seen in a while, but acquired reflexes were hard to break.
The clip had been recorded shakily on a phone, and it showed Melina in a black crop top with white frills and some matching minidress plus overknee socks, fighting off a dude who had clearly been annoying another goth. Fighting off was probably the wrong way of putting it. It was … beating up? Melina was covering the man in a flurry of punches and just didn’t stop. Aline felt her body tire as she watched. She just didn’t stop, and she kept hitting the man, and hard too.
At last, the man fell over, tried to get to his feet, got punched even worse, and finally ran, screaming. Melina turned to the person filming. Her abs were on full display, and the effort had pumped them hard. She sported a perfect sixpack in that moment, and even on the shitty quality video, her arms looked hard and pumped.
Aline exchanged glances with Zara.
“When did she pick that up?”
“I don’t know. She wrote something about doing some martial arts training, but I never imagined her to get so good at this.”
“Yeah. Apparently, she is now the Goth Avenger!”
“The Goth Avenger? Oh man, she’s going to hate that.”
“Look, there’s fan art of her.” She scrolled through her feed. More and more pictures of Melina popped up, drawn in various styles. Chibi Melina, Mignola-style Melina, classic superhero, bishoujo … People crowded in to compliment her style and her fitness. “I wonder how she’ll react to this.”
Zara shrugged:
“She usually likes being the center of attention, doesn’t she?”
“Only from people she likes. Internet randos? Not so much.”
A moment later, they received a message from Melina:
“Help! They’re all talking about me! Can I come over?”
Aline asked:
“Is that okay with you, Zara?”
“If you don’t mind watching me work …”

Half an hour later, Melina arrived at the shop. Aline had decided to help Zara and the two of them had gotten busy in the back of the shop, preparing packages for delivery. They worked quickly and efficiently. Zara was a bit impressed by how tireless her friend just moved through the whole process. Package after package was taped up and neatly stacked on the cart.
Clearly, Aline’s workouts were paying off too. She caught her friend’s eye at one point, then blushed. Aline had lost more weight, and just in the right spots, keeping her butt and her breasts all full and plump, but her waist now tapered inwards, and looked quite slim. She had this amazing hourglass figure now, and it was a good look on her.
Zara felt a little self-conscious. For her, her workouts kept making her stronger and tougher, but they really did nothing for her figure. She was still quite slim, her body just packing on hard, tight muscles all over. She did her best to hide this physique in her big wide dresses, but she wondered whether all this working out was actually a good idea. She had no breasts to speak of, and lately, her chest muscles, whatever they were called, had become larger, forming some blocky slabs, rather then real boobs.
Maybe she should get implants … She had seen those on other women at the gym, and that would definitely make her more feminine.
Melina’s entrance shook her out of these thoughts. The goth was very unhappy.
“If I had known this would happen, I’d never have beaten up that guy!”
“But you protected your friend, didn’t you?”
She sighed:
“You’re right … I had to save Kay. But I am now a victim of my good intentions!”
She dramatically threw herself on a big sack of filler material.
“Woe is me!”
Zara rolled her eyes, while Aline did feel pity. She said:
“It’ll blow over. Don’t worry!”

Just then, three of Zara’s brothers came in and one of them shouted:
“Look, I told you. It’s Goth Avenger!”
Melina squealed in horror. Zara put her fists to her hips and said:
“Go away, all of you! It’s bad enough you’re no help, now you’re annoying my friend!”
“Wait, you’re a friend of Goth Avenger?”
“It’s just Melina. Come on, you know her!”
“Goth Avenger! Goth Avenger!”
“Okay, enough. Go. Go!”
“Make us!”
Zara growled at them and pointed at the door. The young men didn’t react. Aline put her hand on Zara’s shoulder:
“Try to ignore them. We should finish this, and then go.”
Zara pushed the cart out of the door, and started uphill to the post office. Musa, her youngest brother, asked:
“Wait, you’re going to push all that up the hill?”
Zara shrugged and asked:
“Yes, why?”
“No chance. It’s way too much. You’re going to ruin the packages.”
“Wait, now you’re coming here to tell me how to do my job?”
“Well, if you’re doing it wrong?”
Zara felt a sudden sting of uncertainty. What if they were right?
“I … I can do it.”
“You’re going to break everything. You should put less packages into the carts. You’re way too weak for this.”
“And you’re strong enough?”
“Obviously, but …”
“Prove it, then. I’ll race you up the hill. Get the other cart.”
Musa looked at his older brothers. They just shrugged. He blushed, obviously unsure himself.
“Okay, fine. Let’s do this.”
Aline and Melina followed them outside. Melina gave her friend an amused look.
“Maybe that’s the way to go. Just have your friends do some weird challenge to take up everybody’s attention.”
“You mean we should film them?”
“Probably not.” She took out her camera and started filming.

On a shout of “Go!”, the two siblings pushed hard, rolling the rather overloaded carts up the hill. Zara strained against the mass. The start was easy enough, but that hill was steep. Also, the way was way longer than it looked from down here. She had to manage her forces.
Musa went in hard immediately, quickly building a head start. He pushed and pushed, looking very happy with himself at first. Then things got a bit more difficult.
Zara pushed on calmly. She kept her pace. It was tough, but it was doable. However, she soon found herself sweating. Her loose dress started to stick to her body. She continued. Next to her, Musa slowed down. He was still in front, but she was catching up.
Her friends and her brothers followed them, making sure nothing fell off the carts. The two pushed and pushed, doing their best. Once Musa noticed that she was gaining on him, he gritted his teeth and did everything he could to keep her at a distance. She groaned. Normally, Zara would have done this way slower, and she would have taken breaks. That was now impossible, and she certainly didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of beating her.
She realized just how stupid this was, but it was her pride, and she wanted to win.
Zara groaned and forced the stupid cart to get further up. Just how tall could this dumb hill be?
Musa looked over to her and did his best, but now, they were roughly at the same level. How was she doing this?
Zara was sweating terribly now, but she needed to win this.
She summoned what remaining strength she had and then, she reached the top of the hill. The post office was in sight.
Musa stood up next to her and produced a drawn-out groan.
Then he grinned:
“I was first, wasn’t I?”
Aline spoke up:
“Nah. You were pretty much the same.”
“What? But she’s a woman!”
“So what?”
“She can’t be as strong as me!”
Zara stretched and groaned, then walked over to him. She did her best to stand up straight, and only now did Musa realize that she was a tiny little bit taller than him.
“Apparently, I am. And I’m going to work out even more!”
“What? No fair!”
Instead of a reply, she pushed her cart to the post office. As she did, she grinned:
“But if you’re so strong, you can get the third one!”
Musa seriously didn’t want that, but now he had to.

Later that day, Aline returned to the lab. Working for Doctor Ericson was great, but it was tremendously time-consuming. There just always seemed something else to do. Having a bit of time off to go to the gym and to meet her friends today was more the exception than the rule. Okay, at least they had a nicely equipped gym at the lab department.
That was a weird thing, actually. She had noticed that Doctor Ericson had bloomed a bit lately. Usually the bookish, slim type with a slight belly, he had become much fitter over the last months. Sure, he did work out too, but his progress was astonishing. Maybe she should ask him for workout tips?
She came in and moved as quietly as possible. She didn’t want to disturb the scientists.
Aline just had to return her freshly washed workout clothes to her locker and …
Doctor Ericson was sitting there, quietly injecting a substance into his thigh. She stopped. She stared. She asked:
“Doctor, what are you doing there?”
The man almost stabbed himself in the wrong place with the syringe.
“Ms. Bryant! I didn’t hear you! Uh … I was just …”
“What’s with the syringe?”
He chuckled nervously.
“I was doing some tests.”
“What? On yourself?”
“I didn’t want to go through the whole process, and it’s really just something I came up with on my own.”
“But … what is it supposed to do?”
The man was clearly relieved that she didn’t instantly panic or react all weirdly faced with this.
“You probably noticed I’ve been working out a lot lately. This is something I developed to improve my gains. It works pretty well, don’t you think?”
He flexed his arm. His biceps grew nicely. Aline nodded slowly.
“Wow. That looks great. And it only took you …”
“Two months. It’s pretty potent, but obviously, not tested, and not safe for distribution.”
“Uh … So you have data for males.”
“One male. Me. That’s it.”
“Would you like some data for females?”
“Ms. Bryant. I can’t …”
“I volunteer!”
“I’m not sure I should …”
She smiled. It was a friendly one, but one that suggested he’d better make sure she didn’t have to blackmail him.
“Okay, we can try. But we have to be really careful.”
“Of course, Doctor!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 10:06:47 am »
Aline and Melina were getting ready for their workout. They had been training together for over eight months now, and it had become a part of their daily routine. It was great to see what they could achieve now that they had built some regularity into their lives.
Melina was just slipping on her new cute workout top, this one was a black crop top with an upside down pentagram made of strips over her chest. Pink letters declared that “Satan is my Sempai!”. Aline couldn’t help but see that her friend had built some nice pecs, not too thick, but rather hard and well-defined. As far as she could tell, Melina could enter a fitness competition now, and she’d have a good chance at winning. She certainly had the legs for it. Melina just loved to work them, building a rounded, hard butt that caused all the boys she passed to try and avert their eyes only to fail dismally. It had been cute before, now it was starting to get intense!
Melina loved it. She had also started to wear heels pretty much all the time, pushing herself up to a height that was closer to Aline, and also massively emphasizing her hard calves. Of course, in the gym, there was no point to wear them, but she still enjoyed the dramatic entrance!
She adjusted her top and her leggings and looked at Aline. The other young woman had lately increased her weight loss, becoming, if not slim, then at least curvaceous. The weird part was that she was covering up more despite looking better. She was just pulling on some big sweatpants, turning away from her friend as she did. Melina decided to ask her about this, maybe she was somehow unhappy about what was happening. The goth girl was very happy with her development. She was buff, she was strong, and she was having a great time!
“Are you okay, Aline?”
“Mhm.” The taller woman mumbled an answer, then pulled her hoodie over her head and said: “Do you know when Zara’s going to be here? Still family trouble?”
“I guess? Wait, I’ll write …” A moment later, the phone buzzed: “Okay, she says she’s coming in a moment. We can start already.”
“Alright. Then let’s get going!”
Aline got up and walked to the training floor. Melina followed her a moment later, suddenly realizing that she usually was the first one to go in. They went to the warmup area and again Aline positioned herself in a way that somewhat hid her from her friend’s view. They started with their stretches and isometrics.
Just as Melina was about to ask Aline about what was going on, Zara arrived.
“Hi! Sorry for being late, but I had to pick up my package …”
She got down on the mat with the others and started her exercises too. Suddenly, Melina turned to her and asked:
“Okay, guys, what’s going on? Did you switch your wardrobes?”
Zara blushed instead of an answer. So did Aline, though she tried to hide it. The tall woman asked:
“Is it too much?”
Melina looked at her. She was certainly dressed differently. Up until now, Zara had always stuck to the modest, don’t look at me style. Now, she had switched to basics. Regular, run-of-the-mill basics. On her, they looked surprisingly revealing. Even though it was just a simple dark red t-shirt with gold trim and a matching pair of shorts. Shorts that showed off her shapely, nicely muscled legs. They were nowhere Melina’s degree of hardness, but then again, she was way taller too. And they looked great!
Melina grinned. The same with Zara’s arms. She had gained quite a lot of muscle there, they knew that, but she was looking downright buff. She had also switched out her scarf for a headband, broader than a regular one, but it really didn’t cover much.
The goth girl shook her head with a smile:
“No, it looks great on you.”
“It … it was getting a bit stuffy in those roomy clothes and … I wanted something a bit airier.”
“Hey, you don’t have to justify yourself. Just wear what feels comfortable. Also, great look!”
“Thank you.”
Melina looked at Aline to see whether the other woman would also say something. Aline just nodded and said:
“It looks nice and comfortable. Cool!”
They got back to work.

After they finished, Aline disappeared quickly, while Zara and Melina went to shower. As the warm water splashed down on them, they sighed happily. Melina let her strained muscles relax, then turned to Zara and asked:
“Do you know what’s up with Aline? She seems all nervous and shy. Is everything okay?”
“I wanted to ask you about that. Of course, she’s never been really comfy in her skin and everything, but … this is new. I wonder if everything is okay at work. Maybe this Doctor Ericson is not treating her right!”
“You think we should check on him? I don’t like it when people are shitty to my friends. Makes me want to go all Goth Avenger on them!” She grinned at the stupid mention. The Goth Avenger thing was still happening, with plenty of weird memes and art getting posted. For now, Melina found it entertaining, although sometimes, dudes approached her and wanted to get beaten up by her. She tried to keep her distance and just called the cops. No point in getting in trouble.
Zara shrugged:
“Maybe yes. It’s probably better to ask her what’s going on first. We shouldn’t get her in trouble with her boss just because we didn’t talk to her.”
“Yeah. I guess not every problem can be fixed by punching people.”
“You’d be surprised how few problems can be solved by that.”
“Spoilsport.”
Zara harrumphed with a grin. Then she got out of the shower and dried herself. As she did, she looked at her reflection. It was amazing how she had changed in this little time. Her shoulders had grown wider, and she stood up straight now. The little demonstration of her power had also earned her the respect of her brothers and they definitely got off her back lately. She enjoyed this. She sneaked a little flex of her biceps in and admired the hard shape that emerged. This was nice … She wondered how far she could take it.
Once she was dry, she slipped her sports bra on. Next to her, Melina put on hers. The Filipina had gone back to super tight training bras. It was just a black piece that covered her chest, but she really didn’t need any support. Her breasts had completely disappeared. Of course, Melina had never had much in that department. With Zara, it was different. She had had saggy if rather nice boobs before, but now, they were just saggy and a little sad. She adjusted her bra and stretched.
Melina smiled at her and asked:
“Are you alright at work?”
“Still so much to do. The boys have to help me now, but … It feels as if every time I get better at this, it just summons more work out of nowhere.”
“Maybe you need a vacation …”
“Yeah. I do. But unless I win the lottery or ‘finally’ get married, it’s not gonna happen. And even if …”
“We could just do a single spa day for us three. That would help us all! I’m going to figure this out, okay?”
“That sounds great. Thank you.”

Aline clumsily kicked the door of her apartment. She was all agitated, and it was getting more and more difficult for her to focus. The sensation was starting to overwhelm her. The workouts had been a bad idea. Okay, no, they were great, but all that rubbing … It was getting impossible to concentrate. Also, she was soooo horny. She pulled her clothes off and headed for the shower. She had to do something …
Her panties were getting tented by … by … She couldn’t say it loud, could she?
That drug … It was helping her workouts tremendously. Even though she was still only doing cardio with a bit of resistance training, she was getting stronger and building muscle easily … but … there was this thing …
She reached into her underwear. She wanted to take it off, but now, she couldn’t take her hand back off … Her clit … it had grown. Grown a lot. She had figured out how to have fun with her hand early enough and although she wasn’t much into her body’s previous shape, she never had a problem with her sexuality.
Well, now … she still didn’t have problems with it … but because of it.
She put her hand on it. The drug had turned a nub the size of a piece of corn into three inches of surprisingly thick she-meat. Okay, that was the worst way of putting it …
She was stroking it now, the sensations overwhelming her. The day before, she had spent an hour masturbating, just fondling her clit, rubbing it a little more, then relaxing for a while, then continuing a bit stronger …
It had started innocently at first, just with a little tingling, but then, it had started to grow faster and faster, and now, it was big enough that she could fuck someone with it … And it showed no signs of stopping! Okay, she probably could stop using that drug … but then, she would lose her gains, wouldn’t she? Also, it felt way too good …
She’d have to tell Doctor Ericson at some point. For now, she did her best to hide it. She didn’t want him to worry, or worse yet, to take this from her … Now her mind went back to him … She wondered whether the drug did something similar to him? Then she went to Melina … Did she suspect something? What would she say?
Suddenly, she wondered what it would feel like to get her clit sucked … By Melina? By Doctor Ericson?
Oh Goood …
She came, dropping against the shower wall. This would take a while …

Melina was walking home after the workout. She had accompanied Zara to the shop. Her friend had pulled on a big coat as they approached the place, covering her previous style. Melina didn’t find it too revealing, but Zara’s family was weird like that. Apparently, a cute blouse with short sleeves and floofy skirt was too much already. Okay, the skirt did reveal her strong calves and her … knees! … but compared to what Melina was wearing, this was outright puritan! She was wearing a pink and black minidress with a spiked leather harness and a pair of platform boots that went up to her knees. Plus some fishnet gloves. Zara’s parents would have a stroke if they saw their daughter like that!
She sighed. She still had to figure out this whole Aline thing. How should she bring this up? Her thoughts were interrupted by a buzz of her phone. She took it out and read the message.
“Whoa.”
She stopped and read it again. Shocking the other people walking by, she shouted “Whoohoo!” and punched the air.
She had to tell the others!

Zara and Aline were a bit nervous. They knew about Melina’s style and passion, of course, the goth never hid them, but to be so close to it was something different. It had taken them a moment to process the flurry of squeals and happy little hoots and figure out that she had been booked as a model for a goth fashion website and magazine. Now they were on location at a studio, and there was so much going on. Melina was busy getting dressed, which required the help of an assistant. She was getting into a black latex catsuit with pink highlights and the sound of creaking rubber was confusing. The assistant mumbled something about her being too muscly, and Melina groaned and just said that she liked it that way.
At last, she was ready and the two other women stared at her. She was looking incredible. The material was so tight, they could see every little line and cut in her physique. She carefully flexed a bit, making it creak louder and causing the assistant to sigh.
“Be careful …”
“Yes, sorry.”
“Okay, I’m going to put some shine on you now. Hold still.”
Meanwhile, the photographer was busy preparing the scene. Zara went to the clothes rack and looked at all those things. There were so many of them … And all of them were kinky! She blushed just touching them. Meanwhile, Aline was watching Melina getting shinier and shinier, and felt that her clit was growing and swelling again. It rubbed against her panties, and that made things even worse. It was a stupid idea to be here, but Melina had insisted on account of her being nervous.
Suddenly, she was torn out of her reverie by Zara, who tapped her shoulder.
“Hey, Aline …”
“Yes?” The answer was a bit loud. Zara looked a bit shocked. “Sorry.”
“Look at this …”
She held out a dark red latex catsuit with white arabesque style decorative elements.
“Yes?”
“What do you think?”
“It’s cool …”
Zara’s blush was intense.
“You think I could wear something like that?”
“Why not?”
The tall woman wanted to get all defensive about the idea, when she realized that she had just brought it up herself.
“I could never …”
“Do you want to? You could ask.”
“Uh … I don’t want to.”
“Should I ask for you?”
Her voice got very low:
“No? Maybe? Please?”
Sometimes, Aline was a bit surprised how someone as tall as Zara could look so meek. With a soft smile, she went to the wardrobe assistant once she was done with Melina, and asked. The assistant shrugged and then nodded. Zara was blushing to her ears.

While Melina was doing the superhero-landing pose, the creaks and crinkles were getting louder in the back, accompanied by some squealing. At one point, a muffled voice declared that this was a bad idea. Then, there was a zipping sound.
Melina got back up after the photographer was done and tried to see past the studio lights. Then she asked whether she could take five. The photographer nodded and she climbed off the stage and went to check on her friends.
“Whoa.”
She stared at Zara.
The tall woman was wearing the catsuit, and she was trying to get used to moving in it. She looked amazing. Her strong body was all tight and shiny like that, and she checked herself out in the mirror. The costumer made a few adjustments, while Aline had sat down and did her best to hide her growing pseudo-“erection”. The assistant asked:
“Want to try the breast forms too? I’ve got a few here.”
“Breast forms?” Zara was terribly embarrassed, but seeing herself as this muscular goddess in that ultra-revealing outfit that covered her completely at the same time made her feel … things.
“Yeah. If you want a bigger chest.”
The assistant held up a pair of breast protheses.
“I’ve got a few sizes.”
“Uh … Okay.”
“Wait, I’ll help you.”
A moment later, Zara sported a pair of massive tits, way bigger than she had ever had. They were still realistic in some way, smaller than Aline’s, but really big and round and full. Melina chuckled and patted them.
“Wow! Great look on a tall girl like you!”
The latex gloves squeaked on the catsuit.
The assistant grinned:
“We got the gloves, the socks and the hood too, if you want.”
Zara almost collapsed at the suggestion.

In the end, she just had Aline take a few pictures with the catsuit and the breast forms, not going all in for now. The photographer took a few snapshots too, but had to promise never to show them to anyone. There also were a few pictures with both Melina and her. They wanted to get Aline to join in too, but she was adamant. Also, she had to excuse herself at some point.
Melina hoped the spa day thing would help.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 04:23:08 pm »
“Alright! Your orders are simple: Relax!”
Aline groaned.
“Every since you got that hat, Melina, you’ve been insufferable!”
Melina grinned and shouted:
“You’re supposed to repeat the order! The first and last thing I want to hear from you is ‘Ma’am!’! And the order is …” She took a deep breath and screamed: “Relax!”
Zara flipped the leather officer’s cap from her head. She sighed. Aline nodded:
“Much better.”
Melina giggled.
“Sorry, guys. The hat went to my head.”
Aline groaned:
“Oh Lord … Please …”
Then Melina picked the fetish hat back up and said:
“Let’s relax. For real. We all need it.”
Zara nodded. She was really thankful to be here. It had been high time. The last weeks had been terrible, with her father steadily expanding operations and causing her to work more and more. She enjoyed it … but not all the time, and not so much. He probably should hire extra people, but he was adamant. “We can’t afford another mouth to feed. In this economy!”
So in the end, she spent her whole time either working, training or sleeping, usually from pure exhaustion. When Melina got her money from the photoshoot and declared that she would blow it all on a spa weekend for them, she had tried to talk her out of it for exactly ten seconds before just agreeing and hoping it would help.
Then came the classic debate with her mother.
“Will boys be present?”
Zara had rubbed her temples and asked back:
“Mom, I am twenty-three years old. ‘Boys’ are not the problem. I’m not interested in ‘boys’, and I doubt ‘boys’ are interested in me!”
Her mother had rolled her eyes:
“Ah, this is all a shame! Why can’t you accept one of the nice young men?”
Zara closed her eyes for a moment and just breathed out sharply. Then she replied:
“Mother, I’ll figure it out.”
“Don’t ‘Mother’ me! You are not applying yourself. You … you go to the gymnasium all the time to do who knows what, and you’re not even trying to be pleasing to anybody. This …” She gestured all over Zara’s body. “… this won’t do. Ah, I should have listened to my mother and tried to have more girls. All those men around you, they have rubbed off! Now you’re not womanly at all!”
Zara decided that she had enough:
“I’m going with my friends, who are women, and we’re relaxing. I need that, I deserve that, and I will do that.”
“Ah. Yes, yes, but don’t go crying later on, when you’re a qaira kich!”

Anyway, Zara had gone anyway. They checked in at the spa and headed for their rooms. As they rode up on the elevator, she said:
“Did you know that a woman who isn’t married by the time she’s twenty-six used to be called a thornback in Victorian times?”
Aline raised an eyebrow.
“Okay? That kinda sounds awesome.”
Melina grinned:
“Yeah. That’s something to look forward to, don’t you think?”
Zara smiled awkwardly:
“It’s like a Pokémon evolution: Bachelorette, Spinster, Thornback!”
The goth girl laughed and went “Thorn-Thorn-Thornback!” in a cartoonish voice. Then she got all serious again: “Your mom is trouble again?”
“Yeah. She won’t let up. She’s all ‘Get a boy! You need a boy! Boys-Boys-Boys!’ I don’t even like boys!”
There was a bit of a pause. Then Zara added:
“That’s not what I meant!”
There was another, longer pause.
“Oh, seriously! Come on!”
Thankfully, the elevator stopped and they got out.

Everybody was getting ready for a swim at the big thermal pool, and Aline was hesitating. She looked at her reflection again and seriously contemplated going back home again. Her life choices were starting to feel deeply dumb and bad. What was she doing to herself?
She should have stopped using this drug weeks ago! No. She should never have tried it in the first place … But … it worked so well …
It was astonishing. She had gone from overweight and out of shape to … yeah.
She looked at her midsection. She was muscular. Everywhere. Not just fit. Not buff … she was built. Not like a bodybuilder … but like someone who worked hard and built real, hard, strong muscle. Her shoulders, which she was hiding with big scarves when she was around other people, had become broad and rounded, her arms were packed with muscles and her chest was hard and powerful, supporting her large breasts easily.
Doctor Ericson was the same. He was getting bigger and stronger too, and he was looking quite hunky by now. They worked out together at the lab every day now, and she just went to the gym with the girls and feigned to focus on cardio there. That was ridiculous. She could basically switch the exercise bike to maximum level and just spin those pedals without much effort. Her legs were just as amazingly muscular as the rest of her body. She looked like an athlete.
The thing was … She couldn’t show it in public. Nope. Not with … this.
Reluctantly, her hand went to her clitoris. The stupid thing had grown even bigger. Now it was some four inches long, and twice as thick as her thumb. It had a head of sorts, and touching it was … incredible. She started rubbing it now and it quickly hardened and started to rise. This was so stupid … She shouldn’t be doing this …
It just felt so good …
She was ashamed of this, but what could she do?
She was now stroking her clit firmly, her strong hand closing tightly around her shaft. The touch was so sensitive … If only she could find someone to share this with her …

There was a knock on the door. She was torn out of her dream and almost panicked. She pulled a towel over her body and opened. Melina and Zara were standing outside and smiled:
“Are you coming?”
Zara was wearing a dark red one-piece swimsuit under her bathrobe and it had a much deeper cleavage than Aline had ever expected her to wear. Also, she had tied her hair up, but it was really just a ribbon. Next to her, Melina had opted for a black leather-style bikini that was super-tight and very skimpy. That thing barely covered her crotch. To Aline, it was a bit much.
“Uh … right away. I got, uh, distracted?”
“Yeah. Don’t worry, but be quick.”
Reluctantly, she closed the door again and slipped on the swimsuit she had bought online. She felt ridiculous in it. It was one of these burkini-style things that covered her entire body and hid its shape as good as it could. She wondered what it would be like in the water.
When she came out, the robe wrapped tight around her, the other women smiled and said:
“Come on, relax. It’s going to be fun.”

Soon after, they were at the pool. Melina was already out of her robe and basically launched herself into the water, while Zara took a little time to take off the bathrobe and was a bit self-conscious at first. When nobody reacted to her look and everybody ignored her, she followed suit. The water was warm and relaxing. Aline was still sitting there on her deck-chair.
Melina said:
“The water is fine! Join us! Come on!”
“Okay …”
She opened the robe and caused the other two to be a bit surprised. She walked to the pool and carefully climbed in, hoping to not reveal her physique. Zara asked:
“What’s with the suit? Still feeling bad about your body? With all the working out, you should be in the shape of a lifetime!”
“Well …”
When Aline didn’t continue, Zara shrugged and said:
“Hey, as long as you feel comfortable …”
They swam for a while. To Zara’s and Melina’s surprise, Aline shot forward with every stroke. After a few rounds, Melina said:
“Wow! Aline, you’re amazing at this!”
“Must be the suit …”
Zara had enough of it.
“Stop it. Aline, what are you hiding? Enough with the secrets!”
“Secrets?”
“Come on. It’s obvious you’re super fit. It’s not the suit! I have a suit like that, and they’re a pain to swim in!”
Aline looked away.
“Okay … Yeah. I should confess, shouldn’t I?”
Melina shrugged, but Zara nodded grimly.
She swam to a part of the pool that was a bit further away from the other bathers and carefully unzipped the upper part of the suit, revealing the top of her pecs.
Melina gasped:
“Whoa, girl! Will you look at these? They’re amazing! Aline, I didn’t know you were this buff?”
Zara nodded admiringly. Somehow, Aline seemed to be the buffest of the three now.
“Weeeeell … I just might have been using an experimental drug by Doctor Ericson …”
She did her best to whisper. Melina stared at her in fascination and prodded her pec.
“Fuck. That’s huge. I mean, I’ve been thinking about juicing myself, but I never thought you’d go there … Looks great on you, though.”
“You think so? I … I’m not all happy …”
Zara cocked her head:
“Okay, so why are you still using it?” She was clearly disapproving.
“Uh … It feels great? I love getting buffer?”
Melina grinned:
“Okay, could you get me some of that stuff too?”
“I don’t think so. Also … there are side-effects.”
“You don’t look manly to me.”
Zara shook her head.
“You look fine.”
“That’s not it … I can’t show you here.”
The two others were a bit surprised by this revelation. Then Melina said:
“Okay, then let’s go. I wanna see what all the fuss is about!”

“Holy shit!”
Melina was very loud about this. Aline blushed up to her ears. She was standing naked in front of her friends, and they were clearly shocked and impressed by her muscular physique and her half-erect clit. Zara averted her eyes, deciding that it was unacceptable for her to look at this. Melina, on the other hand, had no such qualms and asked:
“Can I touch it?”
“No! Hey. No.”
“Okay … Too bad.”
Melina seemed regretful. Then she asked:
“Is it sensitive?”
“Yes … Yes, it is.”
“And have you tried fucking someone with it?”
Aline’s jaw dropped:
“What?” She was rightfully shocked by the idea. Then she quickly put her suit back on. “No! Let’s not talk about this again, okay?”
Zara nodded. Melina wanted to say something, but her tall friend set a strong hand on her shoulder and shook her head slowly.
“Don’t.”
“Okay … Let’s go back to spa-ing. But you have to keep me updated!”
Aline’s blush just wouldn’t go away. It was so embarrassing. Then she thought about the idea and shook her head in confusion and disgust.

The three young women managed to put this situation behind them and actually managed to relax a bit. Sure, Melina always wanted to bring the subject back up again, but Zara made sure she didn’t.
It was surprisingly soothing to just let themselves get pampered.
After a rather intense massage, Zara headed for the sauna. As she walked inside and the warmth hit her, she saw another woman relaxing on the wooden benches. She tried to avert her eyes instantly. This woman had amazing breasts! They were big and round and full and looked … surreal.
The woman looked up and saw Zara. Her look instantly caused the newcomer to get nervous. Then the woman said:
“Wow. Are you a fitness model?”
“Me? No. No! I just … work out a bit …”
“Hey, I work out a bit. You … you look like someone who lives at the gym.”
“I only go there once a day … Except Saturday.”
“Once a day? You live at the gym. Impressive.”
“Thank you … You look great too.”
The woman clearly noticed Zara’s look and said:
“Eye-catching, aren’t they?”
“Yeah. So round … and so big …”
“And so expensive. But totally worth it.”
“Expensive? They’re implants?”
“Absolutely. Best investment I ever made.”
Zara was blushing, and it wasn’t just the heat. The woman asked:
“Thinking about getting yours done too?”
“N-no! I mean … now that I see those …”
“Yeah. They do that to people. I can recommend a surgeon if you go through with it. That lady has magic hands.”
“Okay … Yeah … well … I’ll think about it.”
“Good. My name’s Ellen, by the way.”
“Zara. Pleased to meet you.”
Ellen indicated a spot for Zara to sit.
“Let’s sweat for a bit.”

After the weekend, the trio was on the way back. They all piled into Zara’s car, a little van the company used for deliveries. Aline sighed:
“Sorry for being all weird about it all. Thank you for the invitation, Mel!”
Zara agreed:
“Yes. Thank you. It was great.”
“Don’t worry. You all deserved it. And so did I.” Then she grinned. “There’s still some cash left.”
“Okay … What are you going to do with it?”
“Hmm … I’ve been thinking about getting some piercings done.” She played with her earrings. “I thought about maybe getting my tongue pierced, and the septum, and some ‘bites. Yeah. Also, now that I have seen your clit, Aline …” The other woman blushed again. “I want to get that done too. Just a piercing. But I think it’s time to go for it.”
Zara smiled, a little embarrassed. The woman’s breasts were still on her mind. Then Melina added:
“Yes. And the nipples. I think I feel ready for this. And maybe I’ll finally get tattooed. That’s a big thing. I’ve been thinking about this for ages, but I never found the perfect design. I just think I should do it now. What do you think?”
Zara just shrugged:
“I think it would suit your style.”
Aline nodded:
“I guess it would, yeah. I was wondering why you hadn’t done that before anyway.”
“Good point. I was just a little afraid of the part where it’s definite.”
Zara shrugged:
“If it makes you feel good …”
Melina was a little surprised by her friend’s reaction.
“Would you like to come along?”
The “yes” was a little too enthusiastic. Aline wondered what was happening to them …

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 11:15:11 pm »
Another great story K+

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 10:01:00 am »
Another great story K+

Thank you! If you haven't, please vote on the continuation on d e v i a n t a r t!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 05:16:51 pm »
After the final tattoo session, Melina was all grins. The process had taken weeks, but now, it was done. She sighed as the pain subsided. Aline and Zara had come along for the last leg. They had been with her on the first one, but had lost interest after a while. After all, it was just watching Melina lying on the chair and the tattooist buzzing the ink under her skin. They decided to come along for the grand finale, though.
Melina grinned. She knew this wasn’t the real end of it, after all, she had watched more than enough of her co-goths start small and end up as living canvasses eventually. But for now, she just adored her look. It was a bit intimidating. The tattooist had lived up to her name. She had worked very carefully with Melina’s muscles, opting for designs that wouldn’t distort if she put on more mass, which she was still doing.
Seriously, the three of them were starting to look quite impressive. Melina got up and looked at her reflection. The chestpiece was amazing. Her pecs had blown up quite nicely lately, outsizing any breasts she might have had years ago. They were hard blocks of feathered muscle, and now, she had a wonderful tattoo of the Virgin Mary in a goth ambiente right between them. The flames and beams spread out to the sides, shading the cuts of her pecs even deeper. She flexed them hard, the shapes shifting around the Mother of Christ. The admiring skull-faced angels seemed to dance. Then she looked at her forearms, which the artist had covered in traditional Filipino patterns interspersed with goth-style baroque imagery. Skulls, wings, biblically accurate angels … Nice.
She turned around and looked at her back and spread it. The patterns shifted as her muscles swelled and moved under her skin. Witches danced with the devil, all of them hidden in the patterning. It was astonishing.
“It looks amazing … Thank you!”
The tattooist sighed and removed her mask.
“It was a challenge, but I’m glad you like it.”
“I love it!”
She flexed her back some more, making the creatures shift.
Melina’s body had continued its transformation. She had improved on her symmetry a bit, building up her upper body to match her legs. In a way, she was on the verge of turning into a real bodybuilder. For now, she was still just looking like a very buff fitness competitor, but she just loved to add more mass and fine-tune her body …
She lifted her arm and gave it a flex, bringing out her biceps. The tattooist grinned:
“You’re all so buff … It’s amazing.”
She let her eyes sweep to Zara, who was looking at the new tattoo designs the owner had put up. The shift in style was most obvious with her. Lately, Zara was starting to look rather amazonian. She had kept increasing her workouts, building up strength and mass, and she was beginning to look massive. With her height, the effect was all the more astonishing. Melina was tiny, so becoming stronger and broader meant that she was looking a bit smaller than she actually was. But Zara was looking more impressive.
For most of her life, people had ignored her. Her family had always insisted she dressed down so as not to attract any attention, unwanted or otherwise. Now, things were getting harder and harder to hide, and Zara was unwilling to do so. Up until lately, she had been constantly stooping to hide her height. Now, she was standing straight, her muscles making her walk tall. She had also built up enough mass to take up a lot of space in public. This all gave her a rather intimidating presence. She still tried to hide her bulk, but lately, she was beginning to embrace it in public. She was wearing a pair of pants now, the dresses and skirts having been phased out as her thighs became so big they kept rubbing against each other.
The new pants were wide still, but when she moved, the size of her thighs could no longer be hidden. For her top, she had picked a blouse that was rather airy and hid her broad chest a bit, but it had short sleeves and put her arms on full display. Those were quite majestic. She had none of the dryness that Melina focused on and really added to her heroic look. She underlined their mass with some jewelry, another thing her family would have disapproved: Zara had picked a set of bangles that did attract a fair bit of attention to her forearms.
Finally, she had chosen a choker decorated with some semi-precious stones to wear around her broadening neck. She had recently bought the piece at an antique shop and loved it dearly. Apparently, the thing had started out as a girdle, but with a bit of adjustment, she could wear it up there, and it didn’t feel out of place.
She had also finally dropped any headscarves, settling for a headband for now. That was also fine, and kept her thick, strong wavy hair out of her eyes.

Aline had recovered a bit from her previous shyness and had returned to clothes that showcased her figure a bit more. And figure she had now. Joining the other two on the weightlifting front, she had started to build her muscles, and the effect was amazing. Doctor Ericson’s drug was doing wonders to her, and she was growing like a weed. It was astonishing. While the other two were fit, she was getting muscular. More than that, she was getting quite massive.
Everywhere.
That was a bit of an issue. The drug was still affecting her clitoris, and it was just becoming longer and thicker as she kept using it. It was now as thick as a soda can, and a good six inches long. She should have stopped using that drug weeks, no, months ago, but she couldn’t stop herself. It was just too good.
Also … There was this thing about Doctor Ericson. She was finding it harder and harder to resist him. He was clearly very interested, and he was getting bigger and buffer along her, and by now, he was starting to look quite superheroic. She did her best to ignore him, but it was getting more and more difficult. Especially with her appendage, which was becoming more and more difficult to hide. In the end, Aline had been forced to order a kind of jockstrappy thing to compress it enough, also using some numbing cream on it on official occasions.
Normally, she could just disappear to the bathroom for a moment and relieve herself, but of course, she had to be careful about it.

Melina picked up her dress, which was surprisingly loose on her. She wore this for her tattoo sessions, since having less contact with her skin was much more comfortable. Also, it was black and lacy, and it had a massively deep cleavage on the back, so people could admire the shape of her muscles there.
“Alright. Thank you so much! And if you ever feel like working out, you know how to find me!”
The tattooist nodded:
“I’ll see whether I’ll have the time, but I’m interested!”
Zara added:
“You’ll see. After a bit, it gets amazing, and you can just enjoy your progress. It’s quite addictive, really …”
Melina grinned:
“Definitely. And now, we’re getting out of your hair and celebrate. Also, we still have to hit the gym.”
There was agreement all around, and they were gone. The tattooist was still fascinated by those amazons. She licked her lips and sighed.

They ended up at their favorite little café, not too far away from the gym. Aline got herself some milky monstrosity, while Zara went with her usual tea and Melina was all coffee, black, no sugar. They smiled as the cute young man served their drinks and Zara blushed deeply. Melina grinned and Aline put her hand on Zara’s. Then she whispered:
“You like him?”
“Me? No. Nonono. Besides, my family wouldn’t approve.”
“They wouldn’t?”
“No. They’re still trying to find someone from ‘our’ people for me. But the men see me and they are immediately unhappy. I can’t blame them.”
“You can’t blame them?”
Zara made a gesture at herself:
“Look at me. I’m taller and stronger than them. This can’t work. But I … I don’t want to change. I like this way too much.”
“Well, then find someone who likes you like you are? There’s plenty of fish in the sea.”
“My parents have very specific ideas on acceptable fish, Aline.”
Melina sighed and took a sip of her coffee.
“Yeah, but who needs them? You’re an adult. You can choose any guy you want.”
“But then, they would be angry, and they’ll never talk to me again!”
Melina shrugged her hard shoulders:
“Worked perfectly for me.”
Zara wanted to say something, but then shook her head:
“I see where you’re coming from, but … I don’t think I’m ready yet. Also, your people are further away. If I dare pick some ‘foreigner’, I’ll keep running into my family every day around here. And I don’t want to move. I like it here!”
Melina nodded vaguely:
“I guess. It’s quite the conundrum.”
Zara’s phone buzzed. She looked at it, then looked swiftly away.
Melina was all curious:
“Who was that? Another suitor for young Mademoiselle Zara? I know that’s not the way it works, but sometimes, I imagine you in one of these fancy English movies where everybody is sooo posh …”
Aline nodded. Zara groaned:
“I assure you, the apartment is much smaller. But yeah, the style of the furniture is very similar. You’ve seen my parents’ taste in interior decoration, haven’t you, Aline?”
“Oh yes. Those were some incredibly dark and elaborate wood carvings. And a lot of gold thread.”
Melina rolled her eyes.
“Still, who was it?”
“It was just Ellen.”
“Who is Ellen?”
“Ellen? She’s … I met her at the spa.”
“Okay … Is she a suitress?”
“What? Huh? How? No! That’s … What?”
Zara was all blushing now.
“She’s just … interested in …”
Her voice got lower. Aline and Melina leaned in. The Filipina asked:
“In what?”
“In … how I think about …”
Aline raised an eyebrow:
“About?”
“Don’t be jerks!”
Melina poked Zara’s rounded, muscular shoulder:
“Tell us! It’s clearly interesting!”
Zara’s voice got very low.
“Breasts.”
“So she is a suitress? Is that even a word?”
“No! It’s not like that! She’s … got implants. And they look so big and round and I like them …”
Aline was a bit shocked. Zara? Thinking about fake boobs? What was going on?
“Seriously?”
“Yeah. Seriously. I wish I had big round boobs like her. I like my muscles, but I think I really lack in that department … So we’ve been talking about that and … yeah …”
Melina was all focused now:
“Do you have pictures?”
“Of her breasts? Uh … I can’t show them to you …”
“Show them. Now.”
Reluctantly, she opened the pictures on her phone. Aline was impressed:
“Whoa. Now those are massive.”
Melina nodded:
“And they look really fake! You would want yours to look like that?”
“Kinda? No. Of course not.”
Melina poked her again:
“Stop lying … Lying is forbidden … You must always be truthful …”
Aline joined in:
“Tell us the truth … You must …”
There was a bit more poking, then Zara finally shouted:
“Okay, okay! You’re right! I like the look!”
Then she clapped her hands over her mouth.
“Sorry … I … I didn’t mean to shout. But … they look so crazy.”
Melina nodded:
“And they would match your muscles perfectly.”
“Yeah. It’s a pipe dream, though. I’m never going to get the money I need, and I’m never gonna go for it.”
There was some nodding, then they ordered more drinks.

Later on, after their workout, Aline had to say goodbye and return to the lab. There was always just another task! If she didn’t have the drug to use for herself, she probably would have felt terribly underpaid for all the work she was doing.
The other benefit was Doctor Ericson. The man was handsome, and just looking at him, his strong, powerful body … She loved him. Not in a “love”, love way, but in a … “fuck, the guy’s hot” way.
She arrived at the building and unlocked the door, then headed for the lab. There wasn’t much to do, just some experiments to check and some parameters to verify, but this would take maybe half an hour and she could be on her way. She was wearing her comfy wrap dress, which adjusted easily to her growing mass while still concealing her bulge.
Just as she stepped inside and picked up the laptop to input the various observations, she heard a clank from the gym.
Doctor Ericson was there. She smiled. She should just focus. Then again, she probably should also announce her presence. Not that he would be surprised by her presence. She put the machine back down and walked over to the gym. She knocked on the doorframe.
“Doctor Ericson? I just wanted to tell you …”
She stopped. She stared. He was lying on the bench, pressing up a pretty massively loaded bar. Also, he was nude. And fuck … That drug clearly didn’t just affect her clitoris!
He grunted and racked the bar, then sat up.
“Oh. Aline. Thank you for … Oh.”
He pulled a towel over his crotch. She blushed, but smiled:
“Don’t worry. You can finish …”
“I was just …”
“You …”
“Yeah … sorry about …”
“It’s okay …”
By that moment, she was already close to him, and she set a strong hand on his pec. Fuck. The guy was a massive beast. She was big for a woman, but he was pretty titanic. Before she could continue that train of thought, she felt his hands on her hips. Without warning, he started undoing her dress’ belt and she breathed in deeply as he took it off her shoulders, admiring her muscular body.
“Wow … You look amazing …”
“So do you … Like a superhero …”
She bit her lip. His hands went up to her waist, then to her lats. Grinning, she flexed them, bringing them out further and challenging his fingers. He sighed and in a moment, his cock was rising. He had to adjust his position. She stared at the rod that was growing in front of her and continued exploring his muscles. It was amazing. He still had the look and face of a nerdy science guy. Handsome, but not overly hunky. She too was more cute than sexy.
And yet, they were heads over heels for each other.
Suddenly, she realized that the jockstrap thing was getting very tight. She blushed.
“I’m sorry … I …”
“Don’t be. Let’s just enjoy this …”
“No … It would be weird …”
“I don’t care …”
“Okay … But don’t freak out.”
He nodded:
“I won’t.”
Carefully, she got back up and undid the strap. The doctor stared as she revealed her massive clit. The blush got worse.
“I’m sorry. I should have told you …”
Her voice was cut off when the man put his lips around her clit. She grunted loudly as the sudden stimulation overwhelmed her.
“Oh God! What are you doing?”
“Mmh.”
She stared as the man sucked her clit into his mouth and started licking it. She looked down on him, completely overwhelmed by this. Then, without thinking, she set her strong hands on his head and enjoyed him pleasuring her. This was heaven … She had masturbated a lot, but this was even better …
She groaned as he intensified the stimulation, then she felt his strong fingers on the lips of her pussy.
When she came, she almost lost her mind.

The next day, Zara received a strange message from Melina:
“Hey, you still looking for that money? Meet me at this address in three hours. Bring a towel.”
Not sure of what to make of it, and finding that Melina didn’t answer or give any further details, she decided to go and take a look. At the address, she didn’t find Melina, but when she rang, the goth girl quickly buzzed her in. She was wearing a pink leather catsuit that left her back, her shoulders and her arms in the open and had accessorized it with some fingerless gloves and a big belt. She had tied up her hair in a very high ponytail and was walking in amazingly high heels.
She was almost at Zara’s eyelevel with those things. The tall young woman asked:
“Okay, what is this about?”
Melina grinned:
“I’m making some money, and if you want, you can help me and we split 50/50.”
“Fine … But what is the job?”
“We’re going to beat a guy up.”
“Dressed like that?”
“I like how you didn’t ask about who or why we would beat up and that the fashion question is more important, but yes, dressed like that. I got hired as a dominatrix, and you can be my assistant.”
“A what?”
“You don’t know what a dominatrix is?”
“Humor me.”
“A woman that gets paid to make sure a person is correctly disciplined.”
“Disciplined to do what?”
“Just disciplined. Wanna help me?”
“Yeah … Is that something with sex?”
“Not for us.”
“Ew.”
“Don’t worry. Plus, the money is really good.” Melina told her the figure. Zara nodded slowly. Okay. That sounded … interesting.
“I’ll try.”
“Good. Then get dressed.”
“Like you?”
“I got you some clothes.”

The customer was buzzed in and anxiously walked up the stairs, then opened the door. There they were … Holy crap. The tattooist hadn’t been wrong. That was amazing. The smaller woman was still amazingly buff and he adored the outfit, but the taller one …
Fuck.
He was getting rigid just looking at her.
Zara was wearing the dark red latex catsuit from before, and she had accessorized it with a mask to hide her identity. Also, Melina had suggested tying a sheet of latex like a headscarf to further emphasize the effect. Also, she had gotten her to wear some plateau shoes that boosted her up three more inches. It had been a bit difficult to take steps in those at first, but better than heels. And they looked rather military.
The entire effect was impressive. With her broad shoulders, her thick muscles and those shoes, she towered over the poor man.
Even before they said a thing, the man was already groveling.
Melina took the initiative:
“Who told you to get to your knees?”
The look of panic on his face was highly entertaining. Then Melina slapped him. Zara stared, astonished by the sudden brutality. Still, something stirred within her. Maybe this would be fun …

Much later, the two were resting on the couch. Zara had removed the mask which had stuck firmly to her face. It was one of these rubber hoods and her face was still red and sweaty from it. The poor guy had had an amazing time, and to be honest, so had Zara. At first, she had been disgusted when he licked her boots, but then she slapped and kicked him for being disgusting, and he had liked it, so she had kicked him some more.
After this hadn’t produced the intended effect, she had tried to wrestle him to the ground, and a childhood with brothers had seriously helped. The guy was amazingly happy as she dished out worse and worse punishment.
Melina had watched this and ended up a little jealous of the man’s submission to her friend. When he left, he had generously added a large tip and now, the two women were exhausted, happy and surprisingly good on cash.
Zara sighed:
“That was weird.”
“Yeah. Totally. But I liked it.”
“Me too. Fuck. My parents are gonna …”
“No one’s ever going to tell them.”
“Yeah. No one. They wouldn’t believe me anyway.”
“Yeah.”
Zara stared at the cash in her hand.
“Wow. I wanna do it again.”
“I’ll set you up.”
“Don’t you wanna do it with me?”
“I’m not sure you really need me. I mean, I could be your assistant.”
“No, you were amazing!”
“Bullshit. You ruled this. Every moment of it. I mean, I can understand? You’re always the quiet, docile little woman … and now, you can do what the fuck you want!”
“Hey, I’m not little.”
“You act little.”
“I guess I do. Still. I liked it.”
“See. Found a talent.”
“Still weird.”

A little later, they left the place, returning the key to the studio owner. As Zara went to return home and figure out some reason why she had been away, Melina decided to go back to the gym. Her mind was made up now. Aline and Zara had once been either out of shape or thin and weak, but now, they were all big and muscular. So was she, but … she had always been the fit one! She couldn’t just accept to be the weak one now.
She didn’t have Aline’s weird science or Zara’s genetics, so … she would have to help herself in other ways. She was pretty sure she could just get some gear from the meatheads at the gym. She just didn’t want a sermon from Zara. Or Aline for that matter …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2024, 12:34:42 pm »
The months flew by and Aline was getting a little anxious. She was still working at the lab, and she was still training, and she was still … having sex with Doctor Ericson. It was a bit weird. She was having fun, that much was true. She was also still getting stronger and buffer, and she really enjoyed her gradual transformation.
But at the same time, she felt as if she were stuck in a rut. There was no progress …
Okay, that was a lie. There was progress. Oh God, there was a lot of progress. The drug, which Doctor Ericson kept refining, was getting more and more potent, and she now had to dress down whenever she went out in public. Seriously, she was considering the kind of clothes Zara used to wear now. Her arms were getting amazingly thick now, and after a quick measurement, she found that they were almost twenty inches around now. That was almost as big as her thighs had been when she had started working out! And her thighs … well … Those were twice as thick. Basically, they were as large as her chest had been. Including boobs and everything. Obviously, her chest was also fucking gigantic, with her breasts getting a bit stretched out over her pecs. It measured fifty-six inches all around, and the sheer mass of it all gave her a kind of momentum when she moved.
Then, of course, there was her clitoris. It was difficult. The growth had tapered off a bit, but it was still eight inches long and thicker than any penis she had seen in her life, in reality or on the internet. No wonder that this terminated her dating life!
She couldn’t just go to a date and say: “Hey, I’m a hugely muscular woman, and I also have what is basically a penis! Be cute to me!”
That was ridiculous. With Doctor Ericson, she knew it was not heading anywhere, but at least, he satisfied her! She liked his touch of her huge shoulders when she was working, his casual kisses, his spontaneous taking by the hand and guiding her to the bed at the lab.
Then they would fuck, and oh God! That was some intense sex. Their bodies were now basically supercharged fuck-machines, and they could last for hours. They tried. It worked amazingly. Aline found herself on top of Doctor Ericson, riding him hard and without stopping. The muscleman was ecstatic, cumming again and again as she squeezed his cock with her now equally muscular pussy. Then, they would switch positions, two sweaty muscle-hulks, and she would get on all fours, the big man behind her, slipping his cock into her again and fucking her hard. She would feel his strong hands on her muscular ass, then reach through her legs and fondle his big, full balls until he grunted like an animal while she occasionally rubbed her clit.
After he was spent, at least for a moment, she rested on top of his chest. He was massive, broad as a door. She played with his chest hair and his nipples, his cock twitching in a promising way. Then he whispered:
“Would you …”
“Would I what?”
She kissed him.
“Would you try and put your … clitoris … in me?”
“You’ve licked it before … So, sure!”
“That’s not what I meant.”
“Wait … You want it … in the …”
He smiled awkwardly:
“Please …”
“Are you sure about that? I … You think this is nice?”
“I want to try it.”
“Okay … I just … need to get it hard?”
“I’ll help you.”
Moments later, she was rigid, though hesitant. Doctor Ericson got on the bed, smiling at her. His monster cock was erect. It was odd to see him like that. Also, it made her aware of just how big and strong her own body had become. He sighed and she carefully placed her clit against his butthole. He gasped as she pushed inside as gently as she could.
Aline was shocked by how good it felt! It was so tight, so intense … She moaned as she started fucking him with deeper and deeper strokes. The massive man grunted as she penetrated him again and again. It felt crazy and wrong, but it was also amazing! She gasped as she leaned forward, his erect cock ending up between the thick plates of her pecs.
With a grin, she flexed them, rubbing his cock like that. The effect was astonishing. He came like a fountain, spraying her chest and chin with his cum.
“Yuck! Be careful!”
He blushed and tried to apologize, but she was disgusted. Pushing him away and pulling out, she ran to the bathroom to clean herself up. She was all sticky and sweaty, and she had enough of this. For now, at least …

She ended up talking to Zara about the whole mess. The tall woman was as good at listening as always. They were at their favorite café, and Zara couldn’t help agreeing. This whole Doctor Ericson situation was unsatisfying.
“So he basically just wants to fuck, and he wants me to work and play with his kinks, but he’s not interested in a relationship at all.”
Zara nodded and took another sip of her tea. All this talk of Aline’s sex life was turning her on. Maybe she wanted a sex life too? She had something … strange, but was this really sex? After that session with Melina, she had tried it again … and liked it even more.
Well, and now she was doing it again and again, and she was getting good at it. Very good. Those guys … they were paying good money for her work. She had set up a, well, boob fund with the cash, and it was filling faster and faster. Now, she had up to three sessions a week, and she was having repeat customers!
Some of the men even sent her little presents … and bigger ones too! She received new outfits, new boots, new … tools … and all kinds of vouchers for things she might enjoy. And the best part was that they were all so friendly and adoring about it! They would ask her for permission for things, they would do what she wanted, and they never talked back! Okay, sometimes they did, but then she would quickly set them right.
For the first time in her life, she felt in control, and she was enjoying this experience. If one of those men did something she didn’t like, or did it the wrong way, or just … deserved it, she would pick one of the switches or sticks they had at the studio, and make them suffer for their behavior.
She had to figure out how to use a whip. That was a bit difficult, after all, she couldn’t just try it out at home! It just looked great on the internet, though.
Still, the situation wasn’t simple. She couldn’t just run around announcing her new job, and she had to hide her “special outfits” in the depths of her wardrobe at home!
Zara was brutally aware once again that she really needed to move out. It was getting ridiculous. Of course, her parents wouldn’t let her leave if she didn’t have a proper husband. Sadly, the choices she was offered were getting increasingly disappointing.
She sighed:
“I totally get you, Aline. It’s frustrating. Is it just me, or did we run out of intelligent, interesting men at some point?”
“I doubt there ever were enough to go around. Look at our parents!”
Zara groaned:
“Okay, you’re right. I just … I can’t stand it anymore.” She rubbed her temples. “Couldn’t you be a man? I wouldn’t mind moving in with you …”
Aline breathed out through her nose.
“I may be more muscular than most dudes now, but that doesn’t make me a man.” She lowered her voice. “And my clitoris might be bigger than most guys’ cocks …” She blushed again. “… but I doubt you’d want to live with me. It’s frustrating.”
“Yeah. If you end up meeting a guy that’s okay with you … maybe ask him if he’s got a brother?” Subconsciously, Zara added “or a sister?”. Then she shivered. She couldn’t think that! That was unacceptable. She had already exposed herself way too much by suggesting they move in together! She looked away, hoping she hadn’t revealed this craziness. Nervously, she sipped from her glass.
Trying to change the subject, Aline asked:
“Have you seen Melina lately? I’ve been so busy at work and with Doctor Ericson, I really lost contact with her.”
Zara shrugged.
“She was with me at first, but then, she got all busy and I haven’t seen her in a while. With my job and family things, I have only been able to go to the gym at night, and I didn’t run into her there. You know what, I’m going to call her!”
“That’s a good plan. Maybe she has some advice for us.”
“Or she will just laugh at us.”
“That too.”

After a short signal, someone picked up:
“What’s up? Long time no hear! What have you been up to?”
The voice was strange. Familiar, yet deep and rough …
Aline asked:
“Hi. This is Aline. May I speak to Melina? Is she there?”
There was a brief pause. Then there came an answer:
“Yeah. That’s me? Are you okay?”
“Melina? What happened to your voice? Are you sick?”
“Nah, I’m fine. I just … Where are you guys?”
“At the café? Wanna come over?”
“Sure. Be right there.”
She hung up. Zara gave Aline a curious look: 
“What’s going on?”
“I don’t know? She sounded weird …”
“Melina’s always weird.”
“Yeah, but weird weird, you get me?”
“No.”
“Okay.”
They waited nervously. What was going on?
Half an hour later, someone walked in. Someone buff. Someone vaguely looking like Melina. It was … Melina. But also … weird.
The Filipina had clearly changed. The first thing they noticed was the hair. She had cut her hair shorter, dressing it into a flame of pink with a fade down the sides of her head. The second thing was her face. It was Melina, obviously, but it had taken a bit of a boyish look. Her jaw had grown a bit more pronounced, as had her chin, and she was strangely androgynous. Also, she had added quite a few piercings to her nose.
And then, of course, was the rest of her body. She was wearing a sheer black t-shirt with a pink tank top over it which said “I Goth the Cure” and some tight leather pants as well as some chucks, and she was absolutely ripped. Aline was massive and thick, Zara was hard and powerful, but Melina was bulging with strength and incredibly defined. They could see thick veins snake over her hard, angular muscles. For some reason, she also had hair on her forearms, which she had dyed pink to match her tattoos.
She grinned and plopped herself down on the bench with them.
“What’s up?”
The voice was intense. Zara stared at her, while Aline struggled to process what was going on.
At last, Aline managed:
“Whoa. What happened?”
Melina quickly ordered a cup of coffee, black, and then said:
“I got on the juice.”
Zara still struggled to understand what had happened, and asked:
“The juice?”
“Roids. When Aline here got all big and muscly and you became a kind of Valkyrie, I decided, fuck this! I wanna get big too. And since I don’t have mad science or great genes, I thought, hey, since I’m already into body modification and I’m not afraid of needles …”
She smiled at the waiter as he brought the coffee:
“Thank you so much, man …”
She took a sip and said:
“That guy’s cute, isn’t he?”
Aline blushed. Zara still struggled with what she was seeing and hearing:
“I guess? But what’s with the voice? And your face?”
“It’s just what happens if you go hard at it. And you know me. I don’t do things half-assedly. Also, I like it! It feels great. I wonder how deep I can get it? Imagine me with one of these ‘In a World …’ voices!”
She tried it and coughed.
“Okay, still needs some work.”
Zara was very uneasy. Aline was feeling that her clit was starting to stir under the table. Not now! Melina grinned at their uneasiness. Then she smiled at Zara:
“I mean, obviously people take me more serious now. You’re getting more respect too, if I’m informed correctly.”
Zara blushed and whispered:
“Can you keep it down? I don’t want this to get out. Please.”
Aline was curious and stuck her head closer to them:
“What’s going on? Why does everybody suddenly have secrets?”
Melina rolled her eyes and whispered cheekily, her voice raspy:
“Says the girl that had a massive clit hidden in her underpants without telling anybody …”
“Shhh! Don’t talk about it in public!”
The cute young man floated by:
“Can I bring you anything else?”
He was instantly shushed away. Then Zara’s phone beeped. She looked at it and groaned:
“Okay, I gotta get back to work. But Melina … It’s good to have you back. I … I didn’t want to offend you …”
“You didn’t. In case you didn’t notice all those years, I get off on shocking people.”
Zara rolled her eyes ironically and disappeared. Then Melina had to know about Doctor Ericson.

At the shop, Zara quickly changed into her work clothes, basically a pair of wide pants and a cassock. Originally, the outfit had also included a kind of scarf thingie, but she had dropped this a while ago. Her brothers sometimes gave her an eye-roll, but she stopped caring about this after the whole competition business.
Anyway, she went to work in the storage, when she heard people talking at the back of the building. There was some kind of argument going on. She decided to sneak a peek. Whatever was going on was more interesting than moving boxes around. From the darkness of the building, she could see her brothers talking to a rough-looking bald man. The guy had two big dudes with him, both looking quite imposing. Apparently, there was a disagreement. The guy was unhappy because her brothers had messed up some packages and mislabeled them, and now, they were lost in the transfer.
Musa was trying to mediate. He tried to get the man to calm down, while Yasin, her oldest brother, was trying to go for a confrontation. The situation was clearly on knife’s edge. She had no idea what to do. Suddenly, the guy drew a gun.
Instantly, the whole dynamic changed. The big guys got ready to beat her brothers up. Their boss declared:
“Okay, Yasin, I get your point. The thing is, you still owe me. You can’t lose my product and still expect me to shrug and sigh. So, I’ll have to teach you a lesson. But I’m going to be nice, on account of our long association: Pick your least favorite brother.”
“Hey, Marcus, I …”
“I don’t need any explanations anymore. I got it the first time. So. Which one is your least favorite? Which one can you do without?”
Yasin looked around in panic. He wanted to say something, but he clearly couldn’t.
Then, Zara snapped. It was probably foolish, but …
She took one of the brooms from the store room next to her, removed the handle and rushed in.
The first strike hit Marcus’ wrist. The crack was loud and painful. The man dropped his gun as the bones in his hand shattered. Then she tossed the broom part at the second one and grabbed the third guy by the shoulders and kneed him in the groin.
The man’s eyes bulged as he bent over, but Zara was relentless and kicked him in the chest at full force. The guy passed out from the pain. Then she turned around like a whirlwind and punched the broom-guy in the ear. It wasn’t really aimed, but the blow was strong enough to stun him. He stumbled a bit and Zara followed this up with a grab and a toss, sending him to the concrete floor.
The guy was rather quiet after this and she turned to Marcus. The man suddenly realized that he was facing a very tall, very strong woman that was obviously furious. He took a step back, holding his shattered hand.
She approached him and pushed him, toppling him over. He landed on his ass and without hesitation, she stepped on his neck, the soles of her work boots biting into his skin.
“You don’t threaten my brothers, understood? If you ever show up here again, I will crush you. Did I make myself clear?”
The man was in absolute terror, staring at this vengeful goddess in the work uniform, her wild hair making her look even fiercer.
“Hey, look … I’m sorry … I …”
She kicked him in the nose, breaking his bone. Marcus was about to black out.
“I only need to hear ‘yes, ma’am’ coming out of your mouth, understood?”
“But I …”
She stomped his chest. The man screamed, spraying blood from his ruined nose everywhere.
“Understood?”
“Yes, ma’am! Stop! Please!”
She glared at him and kicked him in the balls for good measure. Then she said:
“Fuck off, all three of you. And I’ll never see you here again!”
The three men fled under squeals of “yes, ma’am!”.
Then, slowly, Zara managed to calm down. Though not too much. She turned towards her brothers, who were still stunned by the absolute carnage they had witnessed. Then she asked:
“What was that about? What did you do?”
She was absolutely furious.
Yasin explained in a weak little voice. Apparently, he had the clever idea of using the company warehouse as a storage for some illicit stuff, and had been well paid by this guy Marcus. Then things had been lost because they hadn’t taken the situation as serious as they should have, and there they were. Then he started whining and apologizing a lot.
Zara didn’t even scream at him. She just told them to fix this and to stop behaving like idiots.
“And you’ll have to tell everything to Mom and Dad! I don’t want them to get surprised by this.”
The boys tried to evade the responsibility, but Zara was adamant. She could also tell that they were more than a little afraid of her. Probably more than of their parents.
She groaned as she was faced by such a bunch of idiots. Then she had to go for a quick walk to clear her head. The adrenaline was pumping through her body, and she was shaking with intensity. Also, she realized she had basically outed herself, hadn’t she?
Zara had to talk to someone …

Meanwhile, Aline and Melina had gone to the nearby park to relax and enjoy the calm. There were spots that were far away from the children’s playground, and one could actually enjoy the nature. As they walked, Aline took in Melina’s new look some more. It was funny. She looked a bit like one of this Asian boy band music stars. Androgynous and gentle, but on the other hand, she also had muscles like a bodybuilder. It was crazy, but she liked the look.
The sun was dancing through the foliage above and they walked along the path. Then they reached the big tree up on the hill. Back when they were kids, they had often hung out around here. They had climbed up and sat on the branches, and well, it took exactly five seconds for Melina to suggest doing just that.
Aline was surprised by how easy it was for her to scale the tree now. When she had been a kid, she had always struggled a bit, and by the time she was a teenager, it was basically impossible without some serious pushing and pulling. Now, she was up there in a matter of moments.
Soon, they sat on the branches, dangling their legs.
Melina grinned and asked in her strange new voice:
“Weird how we all changed, don’t you think?”
“Yeah. Those resolutions were not exactly what we had in mind, but here we are.”
“And do you like it?”
“I was skeptical at first, but I love it now. I still need to adjust to all of this, but … I think I want to keep it that way.”
Melina grinned:
“I want to get even buffer. I haven’t reached my limit or anything. It just feels so good.”
“Are you sure?”
“As I said: ‘In a World …’ That would be cool.”
“Quite extreme, don’t you think?”
“Sure, but do you expect anything else from me?”
“No. Of course not. I just … are you sure this is healthy?”
Suddenly, the situation shifted.
“How about you tell me, Mrs. Science Experiment?”
“Hey, I … That’s different!”
“Oh, is it? The stuff I’m using is known, approved and manageable!”
“Why are you so aggressive?”
“Why are you so repressed?”
“I’m not repressed! I’m just trying to figure this out!”
“Well, so am I! How about you be supportive?”
“I am supportive?”
“Seriously? If this is supportive, I don’t want to try unsupportive!”
“That’s the problem with you, Melina! With you, everything is only black or white!”
“Well, with you, everything is wishy-washy! You never stick up for one thing! You always try to keep a backdoor open!”
“Listen, Melina, I don’t know what’s going on, but I guess it’s the roids talking …”
“Oh, so you’re telling me I’m not speaking my mind? You? Mrs. I-don’t-want-to-get-people-out-of-their-comfort-zone-so-I’m-hiding-myself?”
“Could you stop with the ‘Mrs. So and So’ thing?”
“You don’t like the way I’m talking?”
“I don’t like the way you’re talking to me!”
There was a brief pause. For a moment, Aline was afraid that Melina was going to hurt her. She wouldn’t have known what to do next. Then she wanted to say something, but Melina just shook her head and said:
“I shouldn’t have picked up the phone.”
She jumped from the tree and walked away. Aline wanted to say something, but the pink shock of hair had already disappeared.

After the fight, Aline tried to keep to herself for a bit. She was frustrated by how poorly she had handled the situation, although she still didn’t know how this was fully her fault. Maybe she would just have to wait …
It was annoying, though. Whenever she had time to think, her thoughts would go back to this dumb fight. So, she was rather happy to be taken out of her thoughts when Zara called her.
“Hey, Aline, sorry for bothering you …”
“You’re not. I’m so glad to hear from you. Did you hear anything from Melina?”
“She still hasn’t talked to you?”
“No. Sorry.”
“Shit. She’s doing fine, but she’s still angry.”
“I just didn’t do anything wrong.”
“I know. But you know how this is …”
“Bah.”
“Yeah. Anyway, I called you because I wanted to ask you whether you wanted to come to my brother’s wedding. Yasin and Noura are getting married, and I don’t want to be alone there.”
“Would it be okay?”
“Hey, there’s going to be five hundred people or so, no one’s going to notice you.”
“Okay … Yeah. Then I’d love to come.”
“Cool. I hope you don’t get a bad image of my family.”
“Why would I?”

“There’s so many of them! Who are these people?”
Aline stood there in her cute dress that did its best to conceal her arms and shoulders, and they just met the umpteenth aunt. She had no idea who anybody was, but they all treated her as if she were part of the clan somehow. Also, it was incredibly loud. The music, the people talking, the singing, the occasional passing band with drums and clarinets, the overall noise …
The muscular blonde was struggling with the ambience.
Zara smiled awkwardly.
“Yeah … I mostly have no idea. But you gotta invite them all. Then they give you money, and a week later, you give the money you got to the next couple that gets married. It’s like a perpetual motion engine.”
“Weird.”
“Traditional. Don’t ask.”
Zara had picked a nice, colorful dress that showed off her figure and she had just tied up her hair a bit. People were unsure about it, obviously, but she oozed confidence since the fight, and she really didn’t care. Also, with her heels, she towered over everybody, and that also made things clear. Finally, Yasin had explained the situation to their father, and the old man had decided that he appreciated Zara’s initiative.
Suddenly, a young man passed by. Aline smiled at him. Damn, he was cute. A little on the short and slim side, but …
She elbowed Zara:
“I know that guy.”
“That’s Arjen. He’s my cousin. You know him from when we were kids.”
“Wait, that’s Arjen? He’s cute.”
“Kinda?”
“Yeah.”
“He’s a nice guy. Respectful. And he’s sort of a short king, if you get what I mean.”
“No idea.”
“Don’t worry. Come on, I’ll introduce you again.”
Aline suddenly blushed. Zara poked her:
“Come on. That’s the whole point of this kind of party.”
“Okay, okay …”

Once Zara had successfully done her duty and the two were chatting, she did a round through the location, maybe talk to more people. That’s when she spotted Melina. She was wearing a tight, sporty three-piece suit and was causing a bit of confusion by her appearance. Zara smiled:
“You came!”
“Hey, I couldn’t let my best friend be alone at her dumb bro’s wedding, right?”
“Yeah! Thank you! Let’s get you a drink, shall we?”
Zara took Melina by the hand. Part one of her plan had worked well. Now she just hoped that she would somehow get her friends to reconcile …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2024, 10:03:05 am »
The party progressed, becoming louder and more intense as more and more people showed up. Zara was shifting between hovering close to Aline and making sure she was having a good time, and looking after Melina. If she somehow managed to get the two of them to drift closer to each other, maybe she could get them talking, and then …

She just returned to Melina and found that she had taken off her suit jacket and was currently busy arm-wrestling with Yaran, one of her cousins known for his heavyset physique and power. She was struggling, but she was not losing. The boys around them were cheering for the both of them, impressed by the pink-haired stranger’s skills. Yaran was grunting and trying to adjust his stance to improve his position, but Melina reacted instantly and pushed hard, causing him to retreat a few degrees. The big man growled:

“Fuck, you’re strong … I like that!”

Between gritted teeth, Melina replied:

“I like that too, big man …”

The spectators hooted and shouted as both competitors increased the pressure. Both were looking rather strained, their muscles bulging. Melina’s shirt’s sleeve was getting a bit strained. She chuckled:

“I should have taken off my tie … It’s getting a bit tight …”

Indeed, her neck was starting to look pretty thick now. She grunted as she tried to force Yaran into submission. Zara watched the show for a bit. She was happy Melina was having fun …

Suddenly, she felt someone next to her. A soft perfume … She looked to the side and saw a young woman she couldn’t quite place. She was probably a further acquaintance of the family, and Zara was pretty sure she had seen her before at some party or occasion. While Zara had grown taller and taller, Irem had turned out to stop growing at just under five feet and had blossomed into a tiny, cute young woman. She was wearing a fetching dress and a matching scarf and was quite sparkly and charming in her way.

The young woman asked:

“What’s going on?”

Zara, seeing that no one else was answering, said:

“It’s my friend Mel. She’s showing Yaran how strong she is.”

The short woman watched the show intensely.

“Wow … She? You mean …”

“Yeah. With Mel, it’s a bit difficult to tell, but she’s a woman.”

“Whoa. She’s got big muscles. I … Wow.”

“You like big muscles?”

The petite woman looked up at Zara.

“That’s a pretty personal question.”

“It is. But I’ve got another one. What’s your name?”

Zara was suddenly feeling very hot. She had just casually been all glib and cool, and …

“I’m Irem.”

… it had worked! She was freaking out inside. This woman … She was so … nice to look at. How could a woman be nice to look at? Not … not nice-nice, but nice … Zara’s heart was pounding fast. She knew she was blushing. Wasn’t she supposed to try to fix Melina’s and Aline’s relationship? She couldn’t just stand there and flirt …

Flirt?

No!

She wasn’t flirting! She couldn’t flirt with … girls. Only boys …

“And what’s your name?”

She swallowed.

“Uh … I’m Zara.”

The words came out all pressed. Irem probably saw just how embarrassed Zara was. The tall woman was sure she was just ruining everything. She was making this horrible!

“I like that name … It’s cool. Also, you’re quite buff, right?”

“Me?” Her voice shifted as she got even more nervous. Her dress had some wide sleeves that hid the size of her arms and toned down the width of her shoulders. The overall effect was hourglassy, but not athletic.

“Yes. You’re strong too, aren’t you?”

“No!” That came out a bit shrill. “I’m not! Mel … Mel is strong …”

Irem’s hand wandered to Zara’s upper arm and felt her muscle through the loose fabric.

“Nah. You’re buff. Amazingly buff.”

Zara felt the little woman’s touch and had the sensation that her heart was going to explode. Her voice sounding a bit squeaky, she asked:

“You don’t mind?”

“I’m going to answer your question from before: Yes.”

“Wow. Wow. But … but … okay.”

Irem smiled. Zara didn’t know what to say, then, after a bit of hesitation, she whispered:

“We should have some tea together.”

“We should.”

In the background, Melina and Yaran separated their very squished hands, deciding on a draw. Zara could tell that Melina was a bit disappointed. She would definitely push herself harder from now on.

The party eventually ended in the early morning hours, and Aline and Melina had done their best to evade each other. Zara should have been pretty frustrated about this, but instead, she had ended up talking to Irem in a calmer spot of the place, and she was rather excited about this woman. She was amazing! Funny, confident, cute …

She just hoped tea would be nice!

The next morning, Aline awoke in an unfamiliar apartment. She groaned and sat up slowly, rubbing her temples. Theoretically, the party would have been booze-free, but apparently, some of Arjen’s friends had managed to smuggle some in and had also decided to break out some weed, which they had dutifully smoked.

All this had led to her ending up in bed with Arjen, and apparently, this was his place. She looked at the short man. He was quite fit and slim, and she remembered being terribly embarrassed by him finding out that she had this massive clit …

To her surprise, her clit hadn’t been a problem.

The little man had looked at it, not in disgust, but with interest. Then he had chuckled:

“Okay, I’m used to women outsizing me, but not at that level!”

She had blushed and asked:

“Is it okay with you?”

“I’m drunk, you’re sexy, you’re a cool person … Who cares? Also, yeah. It’s okay!”

A moment later, she had him on top, admiring her broad chest and playing with her breasts. Her clit had rubbed against his chest and stomach. At some point, they had switched positions, and she was above him, riding him carefully. By that time, her clit was thick and erect and he had touched it, rubbing it gently. Aline loved it. Somehow, this was different than with Doctor Ericson. First of all, the doctor was a huge muscleman now, and he was starting to act a bit like a jerk. Second, accommodating his equally enormous cock was difficult. And third, Arjen was much more gentle and passionate.

Aline didn’t know how to deal with this development … Was she falling in love with this man?

She looked at him and he stirred, moaning softly. She decided to wake him gently, lying down next to him again, careful not to bounce him off the mattress. Then she caressed his chest and kissed his cheek.

Arjen smiled in his half-dream, then opened his eyes. Fuck, he had those amazing eyelashes! Aline was all amazed and kinda jealous.

“So it wasn’t a dream?”

“No. It was real and I loved it.”

“Wow. Me too, Aline …”

They kissed. Okay, so they were in love …

Melina admired herself in the mirror. Since the party, she had increased the intensity of her training even further, and she loved the results. She was juiced up to her ears now, and was starting to look rather terrifying now, but in a good way.

Her face looked pretty masculine without looking brutish yet, but people tended more towards androgynous young man than to masculine young woman when they looked at her.

Okay, no. Most people tended to crazy freak, and that was exactly what she liked.

Her muscles were bulging with power now, thick, hard and veiny. She traced the deep clefts on her pecs and grinned. The roids had given her a lot of hair on them, which she had also dyed pink to match her haircut, forearms and crotch. She had trimmed it to reveal her tattoos and make sure they could be seen. The effect was crazy.

She flexed her arms, watching her incredible biceps swell up. Overall, she still had a rather lithe frame, which she had packed with more and more muscle, so the whole impression was stunning: Slim, elegant hands, a thin waist and tight joints meant that her physique looked all the more extreme.

She leaned back next, tensing the sharp lines of her abs. She had slowly built an eight-pack, and she absolutely loved it. That was seriously amazing! She wondered whether she would eventually manage to get it to ten … It was a genetic thing, but maybe she was lucky!

Her phone beeped. She chuckled, her even deeper voice rumbling a bit. She was getting close to her goal there too. Reaching for the device, she turned off the alarm. It was time to pick up Zara. Absentmindedly, she stroked her thick clit. It had grown too, becoming rather thumb-like lately. Nice.

She just had to get dressed now, and quickly!

Melina slipped on her black boy-shorts decorated with a pattern of skulls, the pink pubes poking over the underpants’ top.

The Filipina gave the ring through her clit another little pull, then reached into her pussy, trying to hold her fingers with its muscles. She wondered whether she would be able to build her muscles down there to be strong enough to seriously squeeze or even crush whatever she inserted in there. The idea of having a kind of vagina dentata amused her …

Next, she pulled on her new leather pants and stepped into her black cowboy boots. She pulled on her shirt, leaving it open far enough to give any passers-by a good look of her muscular tattooed chest. Finally, she added a short black uniform jacket that further emphasized the width and mass of her shoulders and pink heart-shaped locket. One last check and adjustment of her hair, and she was off.

Zara was getting ready for her last client of the day. She was starting to feel really hungry, but the doctor had said she could only have the surgery on an empty stomach. After a lot of hesitation and talking to Ellen over and over again, she had finally decided to go for it. Also, her clients were all for it, eagerly giving her extra money so their mistress could have the body she wanted. The doctor had carefully examined her and decided that with her height and the amount of skin available, she could go big on the first surgery. So, it everything went according to plan, Zara would end up with 1,200 ccs of silicone in each of her breasts. That was amazingly large! She had been carefully using skin creams for the last months to improve its elasticity and make sure her body would be able to cope with the mass. And today, it was time. She was so excited!

Melina would pick her up after this, and she would come along. The situation with Aline still wasn’t resolved, but there was only so much she could do. Well, maybe she would be able to talk to them during her recovery. She could probably try and be all helpless and force them to assist …

She grinned. Helpless? They probably wouldn’t believe her. Not like that.

The tall woman stretched. The black rubber suit creaked as she moved. It was a wonderful new piece she had received from a happy customer, decorated with gold paisley patterns. It clung to her muscular body like a second skin, showing off her physique and making her look even more imposing. She adjusted her mask and her headscarf, then made sure her boots were all tight. Today, she was wearing lace-up boots that went over her knee, complete with four-inch stilettos. Those had been difficult to get used to, but now, she quite enjoyed how they made her stand and walk. Wearing flats was more comfortable, but occasionally, she wondered what it would feel like to wear heels like that in her everyday life …

She did one final checkup. One of her customers had offered to be her slave for her daily life. He would even pay her … The idea was completely insane. She couldn’t believe it when he told her. Also, where could she put a slave? She couldn’t just put him into her room at her parent’s place, right? Imagine the scene:

“Oh, Mom, Dad, this is my slave. Don’t bother, he’ll sleep under my bed.”

The idea was ridiculous. However, if she had her own place …

Zara definitely had to move out. Then, having a “help” of sorts would be nice … Of course, there was no way in hell her parents would ever allow her to move out without being married! She didn’t even know how she would explain her bigger boobs, so her actual job was just as impossible to talk about. It was tough.

She was torn from these thoughts when the doorbell rang. She had to get into character!

The man outside was a regular customer, a nice, fit man in his fifties, clean and courteous. Also, he absolutely loved getting beaten and wrestled by Zara. That was the absolute best for him.

The moment he saw her, he fell to his knees and declared:

“Mistress, you are gorgeous!”

She answered with a hard slap to his face.

“Did I give you the permission to speak, you little shit!”

It still felt so weird to say words like these. It also felt insane to just slap people. Zara still like it. No. She loved it!

“I’m sorry, Mistress!”

She didn’t even say something. She just punched him in the gut. The guy keeled over and she kicked him in the side for good measure. He groaned and she said, with a mock-cute voice:

“Come on in, slave. And don’t you dare get up.”

He groaned happily, his cock tenting his pants, then crawled inside. She rammed her pointy heel down next to him:

“Did I allow you to be on all fours?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress!”

She raised an eyebrow above her mask. Instantly, her victim realized his mistake and groveled, hoping she wouldn’t punish him. Of course, she did. She set the heel against his buttock and gave it a good, long, painful poke. The man went flat to the floor and squealed in lust and pain.

“Do you feel that? Do you understand why you are a piece of shit? Do you? I’m taller, I’m stronger, and I am in charge. And you are a sad excuse for a slave that can’t even obey the simplest commands.”

She put more weight on her leg and snapped her fingers:

“You may crawl now. But don’t you dare take that belly off the floor.”

He nodded and started his journey. Zara mocked him relentlessly, hitting him with a crop and punishing whenever he dared lift himself off the boards the slightest. She wondered how the poor guy would react to her new whip! She had practiced a bit, and she was able to let it snap quite spectacularly. Poor guy! But he got what he deserved …

At the lab, Aline was surprisingly busy. Doctor Ericson was at a conference to talk about his findings, although he was presenting another project, not the muscle growth one. That one was definitely not ready to be released on the world. They had spent the last week trying to figure out how to dress down his hulking figure. It was a bit difficult, but they had ultimately settled on the worst-fitting suit she could find, which hung sack-like over his muscles, hiding his giant muscles. It had taken a bit of practice for him to move like a blobby slob. For Aline, these things had become second nature, after all, she didn’t want any trouble, but for a man, being big and muscular was acceptable.

Now she was on her own, and over the last months or so, she had been working hard on acquiring the skills and knowledge necessary for her own experiences. Doctor Ericson was a great teacher, and figuring out how these things worked was quite fascinating. Aline just finished the next set of trials, logging the various samples in her computer. She smiled.

“If this works …”

The thought was making her clit shiver. She had reduced her dosage lately. She was getting so massive and big, it was a bit difficult to move easily. This new drug would hopefully remedy the problem, though.

She finished and reached into her sweatpants, setting her strong fingers on her thick clit. That thing was massive and she couldn’t even reach around it anymore with her hand. Touching it like that sent a shiver through her body. It started to swell and rise instantly. She gasped. Okay, she had to get out of the work room for now.

Getting up, her massive body bringing a lot of momentum with it, she moaned as the fabric of the pants rubbed her clit. Fuck … She probably should use some kind of numbing cream on that thing now. It was just sooo sensitive.

She walked over to the other room which had a nice, big sofa in it. Stewart and her had spent a lot of time fucking on it. Happily, it was washable. She dropped on it, her giant muscles making the thing groan. She thought of her date with Arjen. God, he had been so cute! Nice, funny, everything. He clearly liked muscles on a woman, and had spent a lot of time admiring them, caressing them, exploring them …

Aline had dropped her pants and stroked her clit now, until it was massively erect. She pulled it closer and leaned forward to get it between her boobs. Then she started flexing her pecs, rubbing the rod with both her hands and her muscles.

She sighed. That felt great …

Then, out of nowhere, she had a stupid idea. She opened her mouth and gave the clit’s head a lick. The thing was poking out between her breasts, sooo …

“Oooh …”

That was incredible! She tried another lick. And another. And … She set her lips against it, then she opened further and ran her lips around it. At last, she took the tip in her mouth and played with it with her tongue.

This was mind-blowing!

A moment later, she was bobbing up and down on her freakish member, licking and sucking it, making it harder with every movement.

“Mmmh … Oooh …”

She gasped for air, releasing her appendage for a moment. Oof. That was incredible. She just hoped the thing with Arjen would work out … She prayed that it wasn’t just a one-time thing and that it would maybe become something a little more serious. Of course, she had no idea how to tackle this. What would his family say? They probably were like Zara’s people, and that meant that there would be questions. Awkward questions.

In that moment, she thought of Melina. Yeah. Melina was freaky enough to be able to accept this. She was the only person to deal with this, no strings attached, no questions asked.

Maybe … No. It was pointless. The other woman was way too stubborn!

Aline reached down with one hand, playing with her pussy as she resumed sucking her clit. At least, this felt nice …

Melina knocked on the door. She was still impressed that the thing they had tried together had turned out to be such a big turn-on for Zara. She would never have expected the tall shy girl to turn into a dominatrix amazon in a matter of months.

A moment later, Zara opened the door. She was wearing simple, comfy clothes and had tied her massive wavy hair into a large bun. She smiled, looking all cute. It was an odd thing with the various instruments of her trade in the background.

“Hi! I just finished, and I can’t wait.”

“Cool! Were they all nice?”

“Mostly. I may have had to make sure they all behaved themselves, but you know how it is. Customer service can be a drag.”

Melina grinned:

“I guess you found a way to deal with your frustrations. Shall we?”

Zara nodded and took her bag along, closing the door carefully. As soon as they were in the cab, she whispered:

“I’m so nervous. This is my first surgery.”

“And it’s a big one.”

“Yeah.” The tall woman chuckled. “Yeah. I just hope everything will be fine.”

“Me too.”

Zara hesitated.

“Should I have told Aline?”

Melina groaned.

“I don’t care. She’s so annoying, she’d probably try and talk you out of it.”

“You think so?”

“Can we talk of something else? For example, let’s talk about those awesome tits you’re going to have!”

Zara blushed. It still wasn’t all that real.

She awoke much later, her mind feeling numb. She groaned, then looked around. Where was she? Oh. Yeah. The clinic. Oof.

A moment later, she panicked. What did she do to herself? What possessed her to do something like that?

She looked down. There … Her chest was huge and bandaged. It was heavy. She breathed carefully. This was a nightmare. She had … she had made a terrible mistake!

She looked for an alarm. Maybe something could still be done …

“Hi! You’re awake, sleepyhead!”

She was startled by Melina’s deep voice. She still had to get accustomed to this, in a way. Zara stared at her:

“Why didn’t you stop me?”

“Should I have done that? You wanted it.”

“But … No! I mean, yes, but … I never … I kinda … I …”

“You’ll be fine. I’m sure you’ll love them. Even like this, they look amazing, and they’re going to match your whole body so well! Seriously, it’s not the look I’m going for, but seeing those melons makes me want some for myself!”

“Melons?” Zara’s voice was getting a little shrill.

“Okay. Cantaloupes, maybe? Still big and round and fake. Awesome.”

“Seriously?”

Melina took her hand.

“Seriously. Just relax. It’s going to be fine.”

“But my parents are going to kill me! Literally.”

The pink-haired butch woman shrugged.

“I doubt it. You’re way too strong already. Though, yeah, you probably should start looking for a new place. I mean, you’re making good money, right?”

“I … I don’t think this is an option …”

Melina rolled her eyes.

“Whatever. Rest a bit now, I want to see those cans soon!”

Zara sighed nervously and did as she was told.

Aline hesitated. She had the chocolate and the flowers, so everything should be fine. Then again, was this really appropriate? It wasn’t as if Zara was sick, right? She sighed. No turning back now, anyway. She knocked on the door.

A moment later, she heard Zara’s voice:

“Come in!”

Aline opened the door a little and poked her head in:

“Hi! It’s me. Aline! How are you?”

Melina was also there. There was an awkward moment. Zara could feel the temperature in the room drop a few degrees. The short musclewoman went to pick up her jacket:

“Yeah, see you soon, Zara, and don’t you dare unwrap those knockers without me!”

Aline frowned at the open hostility. She stood in the doorframe, all big and muscular, and tried to get in, but the shorter amazon attempted to get out, and that caused a bit of a deadlock. Zara watched them try to move past each other for a moment, then she said:

“Okay, stop. The both of you. I can’t stand this anymore!”

Both women looked at her. Melina growled:

“Then tell her to get out of my way!”

Aline raised her arms, the chocolate and the flowers pointing nowhere.

“I don’t know why she is so annoying!”

Suddenly, Zara’s voice shifted. There was a massive sensation of authority in it. She unleashed her full dominatrix experience into it and said:

“Silence. You, sit there …” She pointed at one chair. “… and you there.” Another one. Then she added: “I’ve had enough of your bickering. We’re not teenagers anymore, even if one of us is going through one hell of a puberty!”

Melina’s expression shifted to utter scandal. She wanted to say something, but with one raise of a finger, Zara cut her off.

“No. I said silence, and I mean it.”

The Filipina went quiet. Zara harrumphed.

“You are friends and you’ve been friends for a long time. We’re all going through big changes, and I can understand this is stressful, but there’s really no reason for this kind of fighting. You both want to get big and strong …”

Aline tried to explain, but this time, Zara raised an eyebrow to stop her.

“You both have different ways of getting there, and I think both are pretty insane, but since you’re both enjoying this, you should stop stressing about each other and just enjoy the trip, okay?”

Melina sighed, then raised a hand:

“Okay, can I talk now?”

Zara smiled and was all regal:

“You may.”

The pink-haired woman nodded and smiled awkwardly at Aline:

“Hey, I’m sorry for getting so aggressive. It was the hormones, and the criticism, and maybe also a bit of jealousy.”

“Jealousy?” Aline was surprised. “How are you jealous of me?”

“Well, you’re super-smart and you’re so big and … yeah.”

Aline blushed:

“I’m totally not!” Then she looked at her reflection in the mirror and said: “Okay, maybe I am. At least I’m big. But you’re … I love how confident you are. That is amazing! You just don’t care what people think! I wish I could do that!”

Melina looked away awkwardly:

“Maybe that’s the problem too … I was so busy not caring what people think of me that I didn’t want to accept that you could be worried about me. Sorry.”

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to stress you or criticize your choices.”

Zara smiled benignly.

“Okay. I’m so glad this is finally said out loud. I was getting stressed by your antics, you know?”

Both women apologized. Then Zara declared:

“Alright. Now, let’s get a good look at the worst decision in my life!”

“If that’s the worst decision in your life, I don’t want to see the best …”

Melina stared at Zara’s massive round tits and was basically salivating. They stood from her friend’s thick, hard pecs, looking huge, spherical and very fake, and she loved them. Aline was equally mesmerized. She could feel her clit stir in the sleeve she wore to prevent it from randomly getting erect.

Zara stared at her reflection.

“Damn. They’re so big …”

The surgeon smiled:

“The size will go down a bit with the swelling, but yes, they fit your frame very well.”

“Wow. Wow.” She carefully touched them, admiring their tautness. “I … I don’t know how I’ll ever explain those, but … I love them.”

The two other women nodded:

“Yeah.”

“Awesome.”

Melina wanted to touch them, but Aline gave her a stern look. The Filipina retreated a bit.

Zara caressed her new assets and sighed. This was not exactly making things easier …

That evening, Aline slipped out of her clothes and dropped on her bed. She felt relieved. Zara was well and her relationship with Melina was better. Those were both excellent news. She thought of Zara’s breasts. The look … wow. She liked that. A lot. Okay, maybe not the fake look, but … the size. Maybe … She hesitated.

The new drug would improve her flexibility. It was almost ready. She could still modify it a bit …

She imagined herself with massive boobs.

Yeah.

Okay, she should definitely try that. She got back up and said to herself:

“Back to the drawing board …”

Then she got dressed and headed back to the lab.

Zara had been back home for a while, insisting she had a flu or something, and just staying holed up in her room as she recovered. She had explained her absence for the surgery by having a visit at a friend. She had to insist several times that this friend was a woman and that no men would be present. Aline had been so nice as to provide a matching soundbite. Asking Melina was pointless now.

Anyway, she had to go back to the gym and to work now. To conceal her giant bust, she wrapped a big shawl over it and made sure everything was properly hidden.

Then she went to the shop. The doctor had insisted she should be careful lifting things, but she could probably just work on the computer for now. As she headed out, she could feel everybody’s eyes on her. They all knew, didn’t they?

No.

They couldn’t. And even if they did, it was none of their business. None at all.

She smiled. She would get her own place, and then, things would be way more relaxed!

After a bit of working, she stretched, careful not to reveal the size of her bust. Her brothers were busy in the warehouse. She looked out of the window. Suddenly, her eyes were drawn to three cars rolling down the small road. There were a lot of people in them. Young people. Were they armed?

Oh no.

She jumped up and ran down to the warehouse.

“Guys! Get down!”

Her brothers stared at her. She jumped at the closest one and pushed Yasin down on the ground, while the others ducked behind the crates they were moving.

The guns fired, spraying the warehouse with bullets. A moment later, somebody tossed a firebomb inside. The bottle broke and spread gasoline all around.

Zara shouted:

“Musa! Get the big blanket! Beat out the flames!”

Then she got off Yasin and said:

“Make sure they’re safe.”

Without hesitation, she headed to the gate and saw the young men get out of the cars, weapons ready. She wasn’t thinking right. She was just acting. She had a metal bar in her hand somehow, which she had picked up on the way out, holding it lazily by her side. Then, their boss got out too, Marcus at his side. The man was better, but there were still signs of the beatdown she had dealt him.

Her hair was all wild and the scarf had slipped a bit. She was looking big, savage and very angry. The gangsters were a bit stunned by her appearance, which probably saved her life.

Then, as the boss approached her, she realized she knew the guy. That was her client. The last guy from before her surgery!

She stared at him. He looked at her, and suddenly, he realized who she was. The mask was one thing, but there wasn’t much that could conceal her amazonian physique.

He hesitated. Zara didn’t know what to say either.

Then she recovered her wits. The boss was terribly uncomfortable.

“I apologize for beating the crap out of Marcus. He lacked respect. Leave us alone, and we’ll pay our dues to you. My strength will be at your service.”

The boss stared at her as the scarf slipped down completely. The men also couldn’t help admiring her magnificent bust. There was a moment of hesitation. Then she took the metal bar, which made the men ready their guns. She set it against the back of her neck and put her hands on both ends, and then, she pushed her arms forward.

The men stared as she slowly but inexorably bent the bar. She sweated, she grunted, but the metal gave way. Inch by inch, it turned into an “U”-shape. She growled and hissed, then, her muscles pumped and her face looking pained, she managed to bend it and then held it up. Behind her, her brothers managed to stop the fire.

The gangsters stared. With both hands, she continued bending the steel, twisting the bar into a kind of loop and tossed it away. Then the boss lifted his hand and said:

“Okay … I’ll … get back to it.”

The guns were put away and they slowly left. Zara groaned, a look at the boss making it clear he’d soon be at the studio again. Then she felt a sharp sting in her chest. This kind of effort was really bad for a fresh wound …

Meanwhile, Aline finished her preparations. The new drug was ready and she wanted to test it now. Melina had agreed to assist her, or at least to call for help should something go wrong. The pink-haired dudette was all for risk-taking, but Aline had insisted she’d be ready to call the emergency services should something unexpected happen.

She was also recording the whole procedure on video, just so she didn’t miss anything.

The big woman carefully swabbed her thigh, then got the needle in position.

“Okay, here goes nothing.”

Melina nodded:

“Science, bitch!”

“Come on …”

“Seriously.”

She shot herself up and sighed.

“I don’t really expect this to do much right now …”

“No problem.”

“Anyway, time to wait …”

Aline put the needle away and took a deep breath. She sat in silence with Melina for a while. Finally, the shorter musclewoman asked:

“How long until we can tell it’s safe?”

“I don’t know. It’s the first time I’m using it.”

“Yeah … Obviously. Just … do you have a rough idea?”

“Sorry.”

“Okay.”

Suddenly, Aline felt a weird tightness in her chest. She winced. Did she screw up? Melina asked:

“Are you okay?”

“It feels … weird …”

“Should I call an ambulance?”

“No … I … I think …”

She touched her chest. There was the familiar hardness of her muscles. Her pecs, her breasts … Wait.

She pulled off her shirt, which made Melina open her eyes wide. Aline’s bra was pretty huge, and it was well-filled with her pecs and moderate-sized boobs. The big woman looked at her bra. There were wet spots in it.

“Is this … milk?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2024, 08:49:04 am »
Arjen smiled blissfully at Aline. The sweet taste of her milk was still lingering in his mouth. He sighed happily. She was lying next to him on her new bigger bed, her now massive boob resting on the mattress right next to him. She caressed him, then reached behind her to get a tissue. The flexibility part of the drug had worked marvelously. She was now able to bend herself into a kind of uber-muscular pretzel, and this not only made her daily life easier, it also meant amazing new possibilities with her lovely little man.
Short king was underselling it. Arjen was cute, funny, smart and very self-aware, without the usual bluster little men used to hide their lack of confidence.
She handed him the tissue so he could dab the milk from his cheeks and grinned:
“You like it?”
“I love it. It’s amazing! You’re incredible, Aline.”
“I kinda am, yes.” She blushed. “I still can’t believe this drug worked.”
“Yeah. It’s crazy, but I love it.”
She could feel his hand move down, and he started stroking her big, thick clit. She moaned:
“Whoa, Arjen, be careful … You’re going to get me off …”
He smirked:
“Would that be so bad?”
“Mmmh … Oooh … You’re … you’re … oooh …”
She moaned even louder. It was marvelous. When Aline had confessed her whole predicament to him, the short man hadn’t even flinched. He was just getting happier and happier as he found out more and more about her. Not only was he impressed by her height and her absurd muscularity, he was astonished by her clit, and eagerly licked and sucked it to get it all hard and happy. When she had revealed her intelligence and the fact she had developed a drug to make her even better, he was just elated.
For a moment, Aline had expected him to ask her for something to make him taller or his cock bigger, but no. Instead, he had just admired her for her brains and laughed as he motorboated her increasingly enormous tits. This had caused the milk to surge, and now, he was a little full.
She grinned and kissed him:
“You know we still have to deal with the milk in my other boob, right?”
“Aline, you could feed a ton of little kids with those …”
“We’ll have to see. I just hope it doesn’t have any weird side-effects.”
For a moment, Arjen gave her a nervous grin.
She shrugged:
“I doubt it, but I’ll have to observe you very, very carefully!”
She grinned and kissed his stomach. Then she continued her kisses downwards to his dick. A moment later, he felt her strong lips close around it. Her tongue caressed his hard penis, while he continued to stroke her enormous rod. Aline moaned happily, and Arjen joined in.

Zara was at the gym, pumping iron. It was so strange to be able to do it in public, just like that. She was wearing her new training outfit, which had completely lost any semblance of modesty. It wasn’t slutty or anything, but it was a crop top and some leggings, and her massive muscles and her large chest were on full display. The other gymgoers that walked past her really struggled not to stare, and some of them did.
The first few times, she had been very nervous and even shy about it, but lately, she was starting to enjoy it. After all, she was big, she was strong, and she was able to handle pretty much anybody. Obviously, being afraid or queasy didn’t fit her anymore.
Instead, she was standing there, doing barbell curls, and enjoying the weight’s bite. With every rep, her arm grew a bit harder and thicker, her biceps swelling up, then relaxing again as her triceps did the opposite. She admired her muscles in the mirror, and she couldn’t deny it. She was turning into quite the beast, and she loved it …
Obviously, her family had been shocked when she had her “coming out” of sorts. It wasn’t the full thing yet, but even just revealing the complete scope of her transformation was enough to blow their minds. She hadn’t told them about her craving for muscles. So far, it was all about her liking to be strong. She also hadn’t told them about her job. That was obviously also impossible. As far as they were concerned, she was a personal trainer. Yeah. She managed to somehow skip over the question whether her clients were all women. She just continued her explanations.
Which led her to the third thing she didn’t tell them.
It would be way more critical for her virginity if she worked on women only. Way more.
Thankfully, her brothers were so thankful for the saving of their asses that they assisted her in glossing over the details as much as possible. They were idiots, but at least, they were helpful idiots.
Speaking of helpful: Her next session with the boss had been quite … interesting.

It had started “innocently” enough. The man had showed up as always, and she had welcomed him in her usual latex garb. This time, however, she had put on a cozy robe on top and had him sit down at her feet and had him shine up her new boots. They had six-inch heels and were looking amazingly stripperific, while also feeling incredibly tight on her muscular calves. She adored those beasts.
She had observed the man as he carefully worked his way all through those leather monsters, cleaning them meticulously and making sure they were shiny and spotless. Then, when he was done, she checked on them carefully, declared his work passable at best, and gave him a nice, strong kick in the stomach. Nothing murderous, but enough that he would feel it in the morning. Or the next week. She got up on her vertiginous heels, her legs bulging with power, the latex creaking and crinkling as she her muscles shifted in it. Fuck, she adored this whole experience.
She took a leather harness from the wall and tossed it at him:
“Take off your clothes, slave, and put that on.”
The man immediately and eagerly complied. Still, Zara took the time to punish him for his slowness. She slapped him around in her own kind-hearted way, stepping on his toes, kicking his ass, and making him suffer.
Poor guy. Of course, he was getting harder all the time.
Then, at last, he was dressed in this harness, his erect cock pointing straight downwards from where he was. Zara grinned, grabbed the harness by its back, and rather effortlessly lifted him up, a bit like a suitcase.
Okay, that last bit was hard as hell on her, but she could tell he was absolutely overwhelmed by this display of power. She swung him around and then tossed him on the mat she sometimes used for wrestling. The man’s cock erupted in a spray of semen, spilling his seed all over the place.
He laid on the mat, his cock dripping cum. Now that he realized what just happened, the poor guy started to apologize, but the punishment was earned. She grabbed him by the balls and gave them a good, hard squeeze, letting them squish out between her rubber-gloved fingers.
The boss squealed in pain and horniness, then she directed him at the first blotch of cum and had him lick it off the floor. The poor guy was both happy and panicked, it was quite amazing to watch.
Zara was starting to feel hot, and it wasn’t just the suit …
Humiliating this bastard and getting paid for it was one thing, but just using her power like that … Abusing it, really … That was incredible.

She returned to the gym, breaking out of this daydream.
In her mind, something clicked. All her life, her family had taught her over and over again that she was supposed to be chaste, submissive and passive. They might not always have followed through with that idea, but that was the background noise of her life.
And now, she was sensual, dominant and relentlessly active, and it was amazing!
She had to stop working out, overwhelmed by her horniness. With one hand, she started to fondle her massive tit, just enjoying the enormous taut mass of sexual power. Zara was feeling the absurdly large implant under her skin, so full and heavy, supported by thick slabs of pectoral muscle. She was getting amazingly horny, and she just needed some woman that would make her finally feel what this was all about …
That’s when she saw one other woman stare at her from across the gym floor. She was all tiny and cute, a bit like Melina had been way before this …

Melina was just wrapping things up. She had worked as a makeup artist on a photoshoot again after a bit, and she was quite happy how the models had come out. They looked amazing, all elegant and slim! They also invariably stared at her with a mixture of horniness and disgust. It was inevitable, the goth musclebeast thought. After all, she was getting outrageously muscular now. Her skin was starting to feel pretty overstuffed with her testosterone-fueled, overcharged, uber-pumped muscles. She loved the sensation of just being encased in this massive physique, all dominant and powerful.
Also, right now, she was just wearing some shiny black leather dungarees, and that was it. She no longer bothered with tops when she wasn’t absolutely forced. The last vestiges of her femininity had disappeared a while ago, and she was now all muscle, piercings, hair and tattoos on her upper body. She kept the pink dye job, with some electric blue frosted tips added for good measure. Now that was a look that no goth could resist!
Melina was busy putting her things away when she heard the clicking of one of the girl’s heels. She looked up and smiled at her. She was tall, pale and very slim, and just looking at her made Melina’s pierced clit throb.
She licked her lips and waited for the tall girl to come over.
Then, she asked in her gravelly voice:
“You’re looking for more?”
The girl nodded:
“I want to touch those muscles for real …”
“That sounds like a wonderful idea.”
Melina lifted her arm and flexed it. Her biceps popped up, straining her skin and making it explode into a veiny mess. The girl set her long, elegant fingers on the lump of hardened meat and caressed it. She whispered:
“I never thought I’d be into a butch dude like you …”
“That’s because I’m more than the sum of my parts.”
“You’re definitely more than any man I’ve met.”
“I know.”

Soon later, they were in bed at Melina’s place, the musclewoman lying lazily on her broad back, her arms locked behind her head, her massive chest on full display, her roid gut swollen and pumped. She had the goth woman on top, fucking her hard with a double-header, controlling it with the sheer, unstoppable power of her muscle-pussy. The goth was producing the horniest squeals imaginable as Melina just rammed the rubber appendage deep into her cunt without even bothering to involve her hands. The girl gasped:
“Oh Lord … Melinaaaa … How are you … Doing thissss …”
She moaned loudly as the pink-haired musclecreature kept fucking her deeper and deeper without apparent effort. Then she leaned forward and grabbed Melina’s thick muscle pecs, trying to sink her fingers into the steel slabs of meat. Then she found Melina’s nipple rings and gave them a good tug, which only served to make the muscle-goddess hornier.
“Just a matter of practice …”
“Woooow …”
Melina kept fucking her, the tightness of her pussy and her total domination turning her on incredibly. It didn’t take long for either of them to cum.

The girl lay at Melina’s side, snuggled between her wide lats and her massive arm. She was so cute … Melina caressed her gently and suddenly had a moment of, as they say, post-nut clarity.
She grinned.
“What do you think?”
“About what?”
“What if I got bigger?”
“Even bigger than this?” She felt the goth girl’s hand on her roid gut. “You’re already the biggest dude I’ve ever seen!”
“Yeah. But … what if I got even bigger? Massively bigger?”
“Is that even possible?”
“I know someone who could figure this out.”
“Fuck, Melina, you’re crazy!”
“I know.”
She caressed her gut and locked her hard, gnarled fingers with the other woman’s soft, elegant ones.

Aline looked around, obviously impressed by what she saw. She wore the new outfit Arjen had gotten her. The man knew a good tailor and the man had accepted the challenge. To everybody’s surprise, his design looked amazing on her. It was a basic wrap dress, which was her preferred style, but it accommodated her muscular body perfectly. It also had a nice, big floral pattern on it, while still keeping to pastels. She accessorized this with a matching belt and an equally massive pendant that rested on her giant bosom. Finally, she had tied up her hair with a matching hairband. There was just a lot of her now, but contrary to way before, she felt incredible!
There was also the issue of her clitoris, which was hidden in a kind of sheath she wore under her dress. She barely managed to stop it from getting erect lately. Aline had stopped taking more of the drug, just maintaining her size like this, but it was still amazingly sensitive. It could get a little awkward on occasion, and she sometimes struggled, being forced to pop into some secluded space and just get herself off.
“This place is nice. I love it!”
Zara grinned:
“Me too. It’s my first own place! Just for me! I can just close the door, and be on my own. Imagine the possibilities!”
She was wearing a short, silky dress and a big robe over it, her cleavage on full, eye-catching display.
Aline chuckled:
“I know that feeling … Though I’m currently giving up on my private space …”
“You’re moving in with Arjen?”
“He’s moving in with me. He’s so cute!”
“I’m glad you like him. It’s so weird. Now that I discovered what I actually liked, getting some respect is like a breath of air.”
Aline continued her exploration of the new apartment. It had three rooms, a kitchen, and a large walk-in wardrobe. The massive musclewoman examined the clothes that were stored there. It was a strange mix. Half was comfortable and elegant, the other half was incredibly kinky. Just looking at the fetish outfits made her clit stir.
“Wow …” Her hand passed over one of the latex catsuits. “And you wear these on your job?”
“Yes. Or any other outfit my customers like me to wear. Though I really look amazing in latex.” She grinned. Being cocky like that was an amazing sensation. Sure, deep inside her, she still felt a little awkward about this, but then again … This was her new life. She took one of the outfits and held it against her muscle-packed body. “This is a gift from a fan. What do you think?”
“Holy …” Aline stared at the rubber dress that was all shiny and inviting, with a elegant arabesque pattern flowing all over it. “I could never wear a thing like that …”
“You’d just have to get one tailored for you.”

Just then, the doorbell rang. For a moment, a kind of nervousness flashed over Zara’s face, but then, she went and opened after checking through the spyhole.
It was Melina. She was wearing a black leather-look shirt that was open half way and a pair of the tightest jeans Zara and Aline had yet seen. One could see everything. To this, she had added a pair of very fetishy cowboy boots and a leather Stetson. It looked very Tom of Finland-y. Also her pink and blue hair was all over.
She grinned:
“Ladies …” and tipped her hat.
A moment later, they were inside, enjoying some tea and admiring the place. After a bit of small talk, Melina asked:
“Aline … I have a big question for you.” Her rough, manly voice was still a bit confusing.
The tall, buxom woman smiled:
“What is it?”
“Um. Your genetics stuff … Could it make me bigger?”
“Bigger? In which way?”
“Every way? I gotta be honest, I really love being a massive jock, but I could be bigger. Way bigger.”
Aline shrugged.
“That shouldn’t be too much of a problem. I would probably have to adjust the formula a bit, but I guess making you taller and more muscular is perfectly possible.”
“You make it sound so simple …”
“Well … I’m the best proof it works, right?”
“Yeah.” Melina took in Aline’s look. She nodded slowly. “Yeah.”
“Alright. I’ll prepare it and we can try it later on.”
“Thank you. I … thanks.”
“No problem.”
They soon returned to their conversation.

A week later, they all returned to Zara’s place. Melina’s apartment was a bit on the small side, and Aline didn’t want to have Arjen involved in all this. She had her lab in a separate corner of the town, and just preferred not to get all of this too far into the public eye.
Zara wasn’t one-hundred-percent sure she really wanted to be party to this, but what could she do? Her friends had asked for her hospitality and besides, she was happy the two of them were seeing eye to eye again.
Melina arrived early, wearing a black tracksuit that was very roomy. She produced a gurgling sound and waddled past her friend. Zara was a bit surprised:
“What’s going on? What happened?”
Melina sat down awkwardly.
“To prepare for the thing, Aline had me eat. And drink. It’s so much! I’m used to bulking and eating a lot, but this is … oof. Also, she got me gallons of her milk to drink. It’s tasty, but after a while … you start to hate it.”
“Okay … Well, let’s hope it works.”
Aline arrived soon enough and did a quick checkup on her friend. Then she thanked Zara for letting them use her place.
“Yes, yes, don’t worry. Just don’t make too much of a mess.”
“We will do our best.”
“It’s just … I have a friend over tonight.”
“A friend?”
“A friend.”
The matter was closed. It was astonishing how convincing Zara had become.
Aline said:
“Okay, Melina, I think it’s for the best if you undress.”
“I thought you’d never ask!”
The big woman rolled her eyes. Melina unzipped her jacket and revealed a huge belly. It was jutting out massively, standing proud over her hairy crotch. Her thick pecs rested on it, and her lats were just as thick, supporting her muscle-packed arms. As Melina got out of the tracksuit, Zara frowned. Somehow, her friend being all round and bloated was weird.
Melina noticed the look and said:
“I’ve been stuffing myself. It’s not even funny. I hope this works, because dieting all this back down … It’s going to take forever.”
Aline shrugged:
“I’m pretty sure it will work.”
She quickly disinfected Melina’s butt and prepared the injection.
“Ready?”
“Ready. Hit me! Make me big!”
Aline nodded and injected the drug. Melina winced.
“Okay … That felt strange …”
“I thought you were accustomed to needles?”
“I am, I am … but this stuff is intense …”
Aline grinned.
“It definitely is.” She locked the needle. “And you’re done. Now all we have to do is wait.”

Zara looked nervously at Melina. For a moment, she remembered what the Filipina had looked like before. Then she realized that she too had transformed completely. And so had Aline.
It was a bit stunning, wasn’t it?
And the weirdest part was that she liked the situation … It was incredible.
Melina grunted:
“Fuck … I think it’s starting. Oooh …”
She shifted her position.
“Should I get down on the floor?”
Zara nodded:
“Please. The sofa is still new.”
She stumbled forward and landed on all fours. Then the transformation hit. It was incredible to watch. The two other musclewomen observed as the already bulky Melina began to load up on more and more muscle. It was shocking. They felt as if she was going to explode through her own skin any moment. Her muscles grew and grew, becoming larger and larger, swelling up further and further.
Aline stared in shock. She had expected the drug to work, but this was beyond what she had planned. It probably reacted with all the roids and hormones in Melina’s system. She just hoped it wouldn’t kill her!
Melina screamed a feral howl as her body creaked and crackled. It was expanding fast. Her back spread further and further, getting thicker and wider, thick plates of muscle emerging under her skin, a shag of pink hair rising between them like a mane. Her shoulders turned from bowling balls to basket balls, deep lines getting carved through her skin.
She slowly stumbled to her feet. Her legs looked absurdly short by the amount of muscle that was packed on them. Her calves grew and grew, pushing into each other, while her thighs just grew so large they forced her legs apart.
She roared as her roid gut billowed outwards, building monstrous muscle-handles on both sides. At the same time, her pecs grew absolutely gigantic, getting close to Aline’s milky tits’ size.
Zara watched as her friend transformed into an inhuman, completely mutated uber-masculine creature, completely beyond human limits.
And it just didn’t stop.
As she watched, Melina seemed to grow taller too, while her arms started packing on the size in earnest. Her triceps jutted out by the same size again as the rest of her arms, while her forearms were absurdly huge.
At the same time, Melina’s face seemed to become older, harder, and she started to look like a grizzled, hulking uber-hunk. Her massive jaw, the big cheeks, the hard chin … it was bizarre, but also strangely arousing. Her body was emitting an eye-watering stench, while her hair rose into a kind of pink crest.
She breathed deeply as the transformation slowed down.
“Oh Goood …”
Then something strange happened. Aline and Zara stared as Melina’s crotch transformed. It was confusing: They could see that her pussy was swelling outwards rapidly while her clit stretched. Zara gave Aline an anxious look:
“Did you do that?”
Aline shook her head, while Melina took deep breaths.
Her cunt was swelling and stretching, turning into a kind of appendage, as thick as fist and a good two feet long, with her pussy lips in front and a thick and plump clit between them.
She growled with lust, her voice deep, resonating through the entire room.
Her thick, gnarled hands went to this bizarre rod, and she started stroking it. Melina gasped as she got hornier and hornier, and then, with an almighty grunt, her strange pussy-dick shot a thick white load on the floor.
Zara groaned. More mess to clean up.
Finally, Melina managed to calm down.
She stood up straight and looked at her friends. She was just a little shorter than Zara, but easily twice as broad, and she was astonishingly hairy and masculine. In the mirror, she examined her uber-jocky profile and scratched her hairy chin.
She posed. Her muscles were shredded to the limit, every vein and fiber perfectly visible. Her pussy had receded back into its normal position, though it was still dripping that strange she-cum.
With her new, thunderous voice, she said:
“Thank you, Aline … This is wonderful. I love it. It feels so good …”
Aline blushed and then hugged her, their enormous bodies colliding. Zara watched, then said firmly:
“I’m glad you’re happy, but you WILL clean this mess up.”
Melina was impressed by the sound of her voice and immediately nodded.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ongoing interactive story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View