Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by buddhita on 07 Feb 2009
  • Before and after...

It has been reported that she died April 9, 2017 from cosmetic surgery complications.
    Here is the link to one of her Facebook pages
    https://www.facebook.com/anaclaudia.pires.18?ref=br_rs
    • buddhita
  • #2 by AMG lite on 19 Jan 2010
  • Ana Claudia Pires - Brazilian Bodybuilder

Some Info about ANA CLAUDIA:

Where and when were you born?
    Rio de Janeiro/Tijuca

What is your profession?
    Gym teacher

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training?
    I´ve always swam and surfed until I turn 15 and saw a “Flex” magazine and decided starting bodybuilding

Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
    Since day one I wanted to get big and muscular and compete

Can you give me your competition history?
    I am an 8-time Rio de Janeiro state champion, 4-time brazilian champion, 2-time south-american champion and placed 8th twice on the World Championship.

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
    In 2005 I competed at the Worlds Amateur Championship and despite the big muscular volume and definition I placed 15th for excess of mass for the european standards, and I thought that was great ´cause I´ve always envisioned getting as big as possible, neverminding the judge´s opinion.

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
    I train everyday of the week, two hours a day, as heavy as possible

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don’t like so much?
    Squats, and I don’t like aerobic exercises

Which body part is your best in your opinion?
    My back.

If you don’t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
    My bíceps measures 42 cm, I weight 82 Kg, and I have a 69 cm tights

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
    In competition, I like praticing my posing routine. In off I like eating some good old barb-q.

Please describe a typical day in the life of Ana Claudia Pires.
    I wake up, have my breakfast, go training, come back home, have 2 meals and go to work, then I watch some movies at the end of the day

Please tell me about what you do when you don’t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.)
    I like going to the beach, listen to music and watch movies.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
    Weighlifting.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
    I hate bugs of all kinds, I love to clean the house and I don’t like crowds!

What are your competition goals or personal future goals?
    Get each time stronger and win every competition God may allow me to.

• AMG lite
  • #3 by AMG lite on 10 May 2010

•      
    • AMG lite
  • #4 by Mister_Hank on 04 Jun 2010
  • This has been in my Data-CD for a long time. But I've managed to save it. This is probably a mexican bodybuilder...unless I'm wrong.

free image host

If you have any photos of her, please let me know....or give me karma if you like this set. Thank you.
  • #5 by AMG lite on 29 Jun 2010

•      
    • AMG lite
  • #6 by seron on 21 Sep 2010

•  

• seron
  • #7 by AMG lite on 03 Oct 2010

•      

• AMG lite
  • #8 by matadore10 on 21 Nov 2010

•  

• #9 by matadore10 on 21 Nov 2010

•  

• #10 by matadore10 on 21 Nov 2010

•  

• #11 by HMO on 07 Dec 2010
  • Karma if you liker it  :)

• HMO
  • #12 by AMG lite on 18 Jan 2011

•  

• AMG lite
  • #13 by Saradas.Org on 28 Jan 2011
  • Ana Claudia Pires Female Bodybuilder

Ana Claudia Pires

Brazilian Female Bodybuilder

8-time Rio de Janeiro state champion, 4-time brazilian champion, 2-time south-american champion and
    placed 8th twice on the World Championship

• #14 by ronin99 on 04 Mar 2011

•  

• ronin99
  • #15 by marcelobr2008 on 24 Mar 2011

•      
    • marcelobr2008
Pages:
Actions