Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578016 Posts in 73581 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 05:01:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  FMG Short Story for Charity is available on Smashwords
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FMG Short Story for Charity is available on Smashwords  (Read 2910 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
FMG Short Story for Charity is available on Smashwords
« on: January 01, 2020, 02:58:38 am »
Stealing Muscle, the FMG Short Story Anthology is now available on Smashwords. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/998146 It has a short story from my wife, 009Eli, stmercy2020, Roy Ellison, IBP, Kittyelfie, Seldom and SevenupEight just to name a few. It will also has a novella I wrote.  All proceeds are split between three charities: the Red Cross, UNICEF, & the Rainforest Trust.
-----

This FMG anthology came from the idea that society sees people who appreciate muscular or powerful females as deviants. Despite often feeling marginalized for their interests, a host of male and female authors from five countries and three continents came together to celebrate female muscle. Through various genres including heroines, sci-fi, fantasy and mystery, they take an alternative look at female muscle growth. They turn the conventional power dynamic between the sexes, where a male must dominate a female, on its head with humor, intrigue and yes, raw sexual need. More extraordinary relationships are possible and worthwhile.

The women in these stories are housewives, pirates, professionals, test subjects, and students. They gain power through their strength of will, determination, and physical effort. Some use their power to right what they see as wrongs, or to escape abuse, while others seek to dominate the world and people around them. They are more than just brave; they have physical power carved into their physiques and the courage and desire to impress that strength into everything they do.

The authors of this work recognize the work, dedication, thankless hours, and sacrifices female bodybuilders and powerlifters put in. These women, as one of our authors and a female bodybuilder noted, "literally wear their work." Too often, the literature fails to represent that fact. The women in this collection go through hardships, but do not flag or surrender in their dream of building physical and mental strength. On these women, whether or not society appreciates it, power is both beneficial and sexy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: FMG Short Story for Charity is available on Smashwords
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 12:38:01 pm »
So, as a preview, here's a bit from my story.

The Absorbing Girl
By Roy Ellison

Selena walked over to her friend Ashley:
“Girl, I don’t know about you, but this party is shit. There’s literally not a single cool guy here! They’re all nerds and skinnyfat weirdos. Can we go somewhere else?”
Ashley shrugged. She was happy around here. The people here were normal, at least for her. She was the definition of normal. Not fit, not too fat, a bit of pudge in the right places, and a decent sense of fashion, without too much glamor. Next to Selena, she felt ugly, of course. But then again, this was a problem for most people. Selena was some 5’10” tall, with long legs, wonderfully silky black hair, dark skin and a slim waist as well as both boobs and hips … And she never hesitated showing off.
Right now, she was wearing a cute navy blue minidress and her heels that pushed her up beyond the six feet. No wonder everybody here was intimidated.
The whole situation was Ashley’s fault, of course. Selena had asked her what she was doing that evening because she was a little tired of the same three clubs she frequented. It had been one of these unexpected questions that Selena occasionally came up with. So Ashley told her she was going to this party and Selena had joined her.
Maybe, just maybe, Ashley may have suggested that the guys here were a little more handsome than they really were. Not that Selena had believed her. Ashley sighed:
“It feels alright for now. Can we stay for a bit? Please?”
“Gah. Yeah. Okay.” She paused for a second and looked over to a big guy who had just come in. He was fit and tall. His face wasn’t half-ugly either. “Maybe we can stay a moment …”
“You’re not going to hit on Shawn, are you? He’s Inez’ boyfriend.”
Selena rolled her eyes.
“Whatever. Listen, I’m going to get me a drink, a real one this time, and I’m going to have fun. If that’s okay for you.”
Ashley didn’t know what to say, but that wasn’t necessary anyway since Selena disappeared to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge, but there was only this weird beer in it. She turned to one of the guys who maybe lived here.
“You got any other stuff to drink?”
“Sure. Basement.”
Selena waited for a moment to see if the guy would offer to get it for her, but when he didn’t, she harrumphed and headed for the basement door. She carefully descended the stairs, her steps already a bit wobbly from the drinks. This place was part storage space, part workshop. She headed for what looked like a fridge, opened it, and found a bottle with a clear liquid in it.
“Seriously? What is this? Moonshine?”
She opened the bottle and took a sniff. It smelt nice. Fruity. And alcoholic. Maybe a bit of extra booze would allow her to enjoy this shitshow while Ashley finished whatever she was doing. Selena poured a generous shot into her plastic cup and put the bottle back. Then she headed back up, trying a sip as she stumbled up the stairs. Next time, no heels for parties this shitty.

Selena returned upstairs, taking another sip from her drink. Still nice. It didn’t feel very alcoholic, but then again, maybe she was just getting too much in the mood for stupid things anyway. She walked over to Shawn, swinging her hips and smiling. He looked at her and her enthusiasm did spread to him.
“Hi! I’m Selena and I got a new drink in my hand, so, while I drink it, tell me everything that’s interesting about you.”
Most people who lacked confidence backed away from an advance like that. Tonight, Selena didn’t care. If the big guy turned out to be a weakling, so be it. She’d just drop him and leave. To her relief, he caught himself quickly and replied:
“I’m Shawn, but you probably already know that. As for the interesting stuff: I’m a chemistry major, I do cooking shows on the internet and I can walk on my hands.”
Selena almost spat out her drink. If this was true, that guy was pure gold! She laughed:
“You’ll have to show me one of those tricks!”
“If you would follow me to the kitchen …”
With a quick movement, he was standing on his hands and walked off, moving through the amused crowd. Selena grinned when she saw the bulge in his pants. Fuck. This guy was incredible!

After tasting an excellent kind of tiny crèpe with fruit and fudge filling, Selena had to admit that he was too incredible. To her complete disappointment, Shawn turned out to be in love with his girlfriend and also quite faithful. He told her some amazingly funny stories, laughed at her own anecdotes and made another delicious little thingy, but he definitely wouldn’t answer her flirting!
By now, she had emptied her glass and she was disappointed. Selena was having a good time, but somehow, that was it. Also, now that she was up close, he didn’t seem as fit as before. Actually, he was more or less as skinny as the other people here. It must have been a trick of the light.
She was rather relieved when Ashley showed up and suggested they go.
“I’m sorry, but I’m tired and I don’t want to go home alone when I’m drunk.”
“You’re not drunk, you’re just a little …”
Ashley threw up. Selena groaned, helped her clean up the mess and they left. What an evening!
As they headed home, Ashley’s mind cleared up. Selena was happy for the sudden calm of the streets. The party’s background noise had stressed her. Maybe the music hadn’t been loud enough. Anyway, as they closed in on the bus station, a guy walked up on them and started making lewd suggestions.
Selena told him to piss off. He didn’t. Ashley begged:
“Can we just go now?”
“This asshole is following us. What do you want me to do?”
“Ladies, I can show you my cock. It’s big and hard and …”
Selena had turned around and pushed the guy. Maybe it was just the frustration of a wasted evening, maybe it was the anger at being rejected, but she somehow had the power to make that idiot stumble and fall. He landed on the sidewalk and held his head.
They could hear him cursing, but just then the bus arrived and took them home.
By the time Selena was in bed, she was very, very thankful for her warm bedsheets.

Buy it here:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/998146
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 07:15:27 am »
And here is a sample of my tale from the collection. Remember, we're not getting paid for this! Donate to charity and buy the book!

More than Gina

by IBP

My super genius sister came home one day with a surprising spring in her step. Usually the nerdy shut-in was one to drag her feet, hunching her body into baggy clothes. She had developed early, gotten chubby, and endured the devastating effects of the teases and calls of “Cow!” which had irreparably damaged her self-esteem. This only had led her to isolate herself further, studying whatever arcane science seemed to interest her at the time.

The list of things my sister had been into, before moving on, was long. The scientific structure of bubbles, the relative strength of ants (until the ants got loose), math for a while, as well as engineering. She had also managed to make any number of goofy devices, even at six-years old, that probably could have been patented if she hadn’t lost interest in them and tossed them into the scrap heap. These days it was more serious science, and she had constructed a greenhouse to aid in her biological experiments. This too though, seemed to be a passing phase, due to her announcement when she got home.

“I need to get a set of weights.” she declared, in her manner of fact fashion. “I’m going to grow some very large muscles.” Of course, I burst out laughing.

“C’mon Gina. You’re a girl. Girls don’t get big muscles from lifting weights. They get toned at best, unless they do steroids. You want to sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger?”

“No, I’m going to sound just like me, and I’m going to need a lot of food too. I’ve already had some extra refrigerators shipped to the house, and they’ll be set up to provide me with nutrients as I grow.”

“And how are you going to accomplish that?” I said, rolling my eyes.

My matter of fact sister simply replied. “I’ve stolen the muscle growth potential of at least two bodybuilders, and I plan to take more.”

I spit out a generous portion of milk. Knowing my sister’s genius and her proclivity for crazy ideas, she might not be kidding. “You did what now?”

“Yep and I got kicked out of two gyms because of it.”

“What? Why?”

“Because it only works if the kiss is on the lips. I need the direct DNA in a concentration that can only be obtained through saliva, not some dead over-tanned skin cells.” she said, giving a disgusted look. “But I kissed them! I pretended to be the short fat girl just starting to work out, and asked for a selfie and sneaked it in, twice! Just imagine how big I’m going to grow!” She flexed her arms and there they were, her normal, thick, chubby limbs of flab. She expected them to explode into mounds of pulsing might overnight? Not likely, no matter what she had done and I told her so.

“No way, whatever, and you should stop smoking all that crystal meth you make out in your playhouse.” I said, referring to her rather extensive shed-laboratory.

“Shut up Jacob!” she said, “You’re always putting me down! Always telling me what I can’t do! Well I’ll prove you wrong! I’ll prove everybody wrong!”

I decided to handle the situation in my usual big-brotherly doesn’t know what the fuck else to do fashion, and grabbed her in a headlock, giving a light noogie to her mop of shaggy brown hair. “Whatever super-dweeb. You may be smarter than me but you’ll never be stronger. Girls just don’t get that way, and I’ve already got a head start on you.” She had been struggling against me the whole time, and while I somewhat thrilled at the feeling of her big, trapped boobs bouncing against my stomach, I wasn’t paying attention I guess, cause she slipped right out of the hold and stomped me on me foot.

“Ouch! What the fuck?” I cried out in pain.

“Serves you right!” she said. “Now just stay out of my way while I grow.” With that she stormed out to the backyard and her personal Quasimodo sanctuary.

I was awoken the next morning by the beeping sound of a truck backing up into our driveway. Still bleary eyed, I looked out the window to see a delivery van from a sporting-goods store and my sister in the open doorway of our garage, doing pushups!

“What… the hell?” I said quietly, looking out my window. She had never been able to do a pushup before, but these were full on, toes-on-the-ground, perfect-form pushups. She was struggling, her huge boobs still preventing her from lowering all the way to the ground, but I was nevertheless impressed. There was no way to know how many she had already done. She finished up the set, shaking, and rolled onto her back, her huge tits bouncing and quivering in the maroon sweatshirt above her. The movers got out of the van, and I saw her get up, wobbly on her legs, like she had been doing exercises for those too. She started pointing to various spots in the garage, showing them where to place the heavy boxes.

Interest and my necessary brotherly interference demanded I go to see what was happening.

I went downstairs to another shock. The fridge was nearly bone-dry and the main garbage was overflowing.  “What… the hell?” I said to myself again, and got some coffee that had been prepared instead of my usual orange juice. Somewhat nervously, I walked outside, mug in hand.

Gina was wearing matching sweatpants with multiple logos from the college she’d been accepted to, Stanford, and was paying the truck driver, when a few others rolled up. Two more things surprised me. The size of the things on Gina’s chest really. Had they grown? But really it was that combined with the fact that she was standing up straight, instead of hunching over, which definitely made them look bigger.     

“Yaaay!” she hopped up and down, heaving those big tits. This did not help my morning arousal, which I had failed to take care of in my hurry. “The refrigerators are here, and the food!”

“Gina!” I said, “What the fuck is going on?”

“I told you brother. I want to get really big, and these are all necessary tools. Lift, eat, sleep. I don’t need any help with the sleep. I figured that one out a while ago through meditation, but the weights and the food we didn’t have, until now.”

She skipped over to talk with one of the two new trucks while I went to inspect what she had bought. My sister of course had a significant source of secondary income, something about bitcoin. I knew she was buying all of this for sure, but still. There was a lot of stuff in the garage! There had to be at least a thousand pounds of weight. She had bought all the basics of free-weights. Bench, bars, dumbbells, racks, plates, even a Smith machine! I looked up and there was a big hanging bar to do chin-ups from that she had somehow already installed, and a bunch of chains.

The contents of the other two trucks had already started coming down the driveway. My sister pointed and ordered the men gently, like a schoolteacher. Both new fridges were wheeled into the garage, followed by the food. About a third of the food went into the main kitchen fridge, and the rest into her new ones. I stopped her at one point in all this chaos, somewhat zombied out since it was still morning and I was beginning to understand that her plan was real.

Having looked around I went back to the kitchen, where Gina was loading up the fridge with new food. “Gina wait.” I said, putting a hand on her shoulder as to stop her. I got another shock. There was some meat there! It was slight, but her shoulder moved in a new way when I touched her. I pulled it away like she was electric and looked her in the eyes. “You’re serious about this aren’t you? You wouldn’t spend all this money if you weren’t.”

“Pshaw!” she said, loading about 4 gallons of milk in the fridge. “You see all this trash right? Before I even stole the muscle genes of those bodybuilders I optimized my system. I cleaned out half the fridge last night and then did calisthenics until I couldn’t anymore. This morning I did 20 pushups. How’s that for some progress?”

I gulped. “Aaand aaand how do you know you won’t hit a plateau? That your body can handle all this change?”

She finished loading the fridge and turned around to me. “Because I’m about ten times smarter than you big brother. You can either choose to help me grow, or you can just get out of the way. Anyways, it’s time to set up the weights! I’m so full of energy and excitement I could almost pop!”

With that she gave me a slap on the belly and skipped out to the garage. Her shaggy brown hair bouncing as she adjusted her glasses. Still in awe, I peeked out the kitchen window at her stripping off the rest of the boxes to make a huge pile of cardboard waste. I shook my head as I tried to put the whole spectacle out of my mind, but came back at least once to the window to catch another peek. My sister was under the Smith machine, benching. Her huge boobs stuck up in the air, heaving up and down with every pump. I would have thought she’d be lucky to start with the bar, but she wasn’t. She had a 35 pound plate on either side. I shook my head again and went back to my room to get my mind off the whole thing with a big, online game.     

I didn’t know what my sister was doing for the rest of the day, as I got too wrapped up in my game to care. But there was a sinking feeling in my gut the whole time. It was like my sister was stealing my strength somehow, as if her growing muscles were putting her in a ‘superior’ position to me, stripping the only advantage I still held over her. Was she going to get taller too? Knowing her it was likely, but she hadn’t said anything about bones, only muscle. I heard her car take off, probably headed to more gyms or something. If I knew my sister, once she got a plan in her head and it was working, she usually went all out. After a while, knowing her overwhelming presence was out of the house, I decided to go down to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I saw an extra bag of trash lying next to the overflowing trash can, so she had apparently had eaten some sort of major lunch.

Curiosity overtook me and I went back out to the garage to inspect her setup. Everything was neatly lined up, but she had left two forty fives on the bar instead of the thirty fives she had been lifting just earlier that day! I mean, she was thick, and often thick people have more natural strength to them, but still. That was 135 pounds and incredible for a beginner. She had gained that much strength from one night of calisthenics? She said she had taken it from two bodybuilders, so probably more than the average person, but still. I had noticed her slipping out of my holds more easily lately. Had she already been training or something? Why had she been in a gym anyways? But still…As I pondered, I remembered. I had probably started with a hundred pounds when I lifted weights.

What I didn’t know was that my sister hadn’t spent much time lifting weights at all. I remembered that some people had different types of muscle, like fast-twitch, that grew more and faster. I wonder if she stole those genes too? She had read up about the benefits of intense exercise, squeezed out a couple of sets, and spent the rest of the day inventing a “feeding machine.” It was designed to mix the contents of the big bulk containers of whey and superfood powder she had ordered from the health store, which sat stacked in a heaping pyramid in one corner of what was now her garage. I looked at the contraption, which was hooked up to the fridge and looked like a big blender. The fridge also had a hose coming out the side of it. I shook my head in wonder combined with a little uneasiness and went back inside.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 08:17:59 pm »
So I'm reviewing the other stories of the collection I contributed to. Here are the first two, feel free to support the publisher:

"An Eye for an Eye" by SevenupEight is short and to the point. It's a story of revenge, with the ugly duckling returning as a large and muscular swan to make the jock who deceived and dumped her pay. For those who enjoy tall, strong women being angry: You will be very happy. The story is well-written, the character interactions are authentic and it is a turn-on. The dynamics between the two are interesting and the descriptions and dialogue are very enjoyable. I liked it!

"Glade" by Richard Greye is also quite short, but intense. Again, revenge is a thing, but this time, it is more about discovery. Steven, prom king extraordinaire, is on a mission for his queen: To humiliate and punish the ugly nerd that annoyed her in class. So Steven gets into the girl's room to mess it up. That's when he finds out that she isn't the fat slob he thought she was ... The story is very entertaining since those that like female muscle will spot the foreshadowing all through the introduction. When everything is revealed, one feels quite satisfied. "Glade" is well-written, with realistic dialogue and some great teasing. My only gripe would be that I have no idea what "Glade" smells like. Cool story!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/998146

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 06:51:07 pm »
"More than Gina" by IBP is the third story in the anthology. It has a bit of an incest angle which some might like and others not. The story itself is well-written and the author manages to deal with the superiority of his character in a clever way. (It's always hard to write people who are just better at everything.)
The plot is straightforward: Gina is the narrator's little sister. She's a genius and she has come up with a method to steal other people's muscle growth potential. And she uses it. A lot. Once she gets a taste of it, the situation quickly escalates and the narrator finds himself in quite the predicament ...

"Liberal Snowflake", again by Richard Greye, tells the story of a group of feminist amazons trying to stop a terrifying experiment. It's an unexpected, but welcome subject. The characters are distinct and the author manages to handle the group well. I always find it difficult to describe a whole group of people doing different things at the same time. Here, it works very well.
The muscle growth is not obvious at first and it took me by surprise. It's a cool plot and well executed too.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  FMG Short Story for Charity is available on Smashwords

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View