Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577683 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28942 Members - Latest Member: beterraba01 May 02, 2024, 03:23:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 Olympia  (Read 100092 times)

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2014 Olympia
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 01:20:15 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only 11 female bodybuilders qualified for this year's Ms. Olympia contest. Since Brigita Brezovac retired, there will be only 10. I don't know if Debi Laszewski is still competing. Anyway, this is the smallest field in the history of the contest. :'(

When you think about how low the numbers are for all the categories it clearly shows how worthless the IFBB is as a bodybuilding federation. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 01:20:15 am »

fbbluvr13

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 03:01:38 am »
No, goldbricker. NO.   :look:   The reign of the evil Galactic Kyle Empire must end!

1. Alina Popa

2. Iris Kyle

3. Yaxeni Oriquen

4. Debi Lasewski

And then everyone else

completely agree. Alina is bringing it this year watchout!!

Cas

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 03:19:57 am »
Agreed,

This multi-year dominance of one woman has got to stop. It started with Cory E.,then Lenda,now Iris has a stranglehold on the title. You can't tell me and have me believe that one woman can be that dominant for that long, the it started with Cory,then came Lenda, and now we're in the "Iris era",c'mon let's have a new queen for a change!.

Cas

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 03:26:44 am »
Whoops, ignore the gibberish I typed after "You can't tell me and have me believe that one woman can be that dominant for so long", the rest of it is my not seeing what I was typing,I should've stopped after what I quoted here. The quote was my focal point.

netcurse2000

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 03:45:38 pm »
ifbbpro.com

Willy Fog

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 07:54:22 pm »
Ok, so obviously there will be 13 competitors at the Ms. Olympia. I still wonder why Brigita Brezovacs name is on that list. Seems like even the IFBB doesn't know that she retired.

Offline the_arbitrage

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 02:01:12 pm »
Ok, so obviously there will be 13 competitors at the Ms. Olympia. I still wonder why Brigita Brezovacs name is on that list. Seems like even the IFBB doesn't know that she retired.

The final list will be posted next week.

fbbluvr13

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 07:28:03 am »
1. Alina
2. Iris
3. Yaxeni
4. Debi
5. Annie Freitas
6. Margie/Sheila

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 09:15:12 am »
Its set up for Alina to win this year, you will see, its all politics.

Willy Fog

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 12:09:38 pm »
My prediction:

Ms. Olympia - Alina Popa

Ms. Fitness - Oksana Grishina

Ms. Physique - Juliana Malacarne

I cannot say anything about Figure and Bikini because all these girls look pretty much the same. Impossible to judge for me.

Offline the_arbitrage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 03:20:48 pm »
Yeah agree figure and bikini are more difficult to judge. I dunno think I'll wait n see how they actually show up for any predictions.

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 04:58:43 pm »
Man I hope  you guys are right about Iris being dethroned.  Frankly I'm a little tired of seeing Iris win all the time.  This might be blasphemy to some but I think she's very overrated.  I think her winning all the time is lowering the standards of the show...it's no longer the Ms. Olympia, it's the Iris Kyle show.  This provides no suspense to the fans, and it must be disheartening for the women to compete in Ms. Olympia, only to see the same person win again and again, as if it's already a predetermined outcome.

Not even the female bodybuilding fans talk about Iris!  Anne and Alina are the rage these days, rightfully so in my opinion. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline the_arbitrage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 10:47:28 pm »
I'd say it depends on how well Alina peaks. If anyone has a chance to dethrone Iris it's definitely Alina. There's a big lean towards aesthetics and no question Alina has her beat in that dept. so that favors her this yr. On the other hand it is big #10 and Iris sure af ain't givin it away, so could be razor close and go either way.

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2014, 03:09:47 pm »
its all fixed, Alina will win it this year, but Simone de oliveira is in better shape.

Offline the_arbitrage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2014, 04:46:56 pm »
Well again we still have to see how they show up and better is subjective. Simone has looked depleted, her bi's are still a bit shallow and I think the torpedo implants were a big mistake IMO. As far as the fix politics are always a factor but Alina arguably should have already won last year, which is no doubt why she's so heavily favored by many this year. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View