Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by marco76ers on 12 Mar 2021
  • I love these, two hard chiselled bodies with skimpy posing suits all oiled up. Amazing. Would love to know how they get on and not get aroused by each other’s bodies. I would be rock hard looking to lick my partners body all the time.

I once talked to a female bodybuilder here (who used to do couples contests) and she told me that because of the dehydration it becomes almost impossible to have any kind of sexual excitement during a competition. She joked saying that she could walk around naked in backstage that nothing would happen (aldso mentioning the respect and friendship that exists). I doubt whether this is true or not, even more here in Brazil, where most of the girls wear thong suits, and we all know once in a while some male athletes tend to have boners while posing.

Anyway, I think it´s the most artistic part of bodybuilding to have a couple performing a routine together. Gladly it is coming back at major federations.
  • #32 by marco76ers on 29 Mar 2021
  • Mixed pairs form the Wabba World 2018

• #33 by Momol on 21 Feb 2024
  • My Favorites
  • #34 by Bellz on 28 Feb 2024
  • Without a doubt my favourite kind of bodybuilding competition

I love when they move together, flex and hold their poses...it looks sexy and stunning!
Pages:
Actions