Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572820 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:21:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Gabi Garcia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gabi Garcia  (Read 34376 times)

Offline darwin161

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Forum Saradas

Gabi Garcia
« on: August 25, 2014, 05:39:01 pm »

Offline almightydwarf

• Activity:
    0%
  • female bodybuilders- fighters--crosfitters OMG!!
Re: Gabi Garcia
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 11:58:48 am »

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 02:24:03 pm »
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 10:04:24 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 01:29:29 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Confusion clarity

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 01:18:28 pm »
I actually met her at an airport a few years ago, she was much bigger than she is in the pics and a very intimidating presence, I'm 6'3, and she seemed to be exactly my height, but very, very broad, so I looked like a baby next to her. The most incredible part of her is her hand, we shook hands and her hand absolutely engulfed mine, and it was thick, hard and veiny, and you could just feel the strength pulsing out of it!!! I remember thinking that if she got me in the grip of that hand, there was no way I would be going anywhere unless she wanted me to. The biggest, most intimidating hand I have ever held, or seen for that matter.

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 10:44:26 pm »

Now THAT puts her size more into perspective.  Even if that girl is tiny, I'm more looking at her and the guy.  My god, what a beast.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2019, 11:10:48 pm »
Is it really possible that Gabi Garcia doesn't have a thread on Saradas?? Seems unlikely, but I couldn't find one.  She's all over youtube, she's got her own inst@gram page, tons of images easily available....but here's a link to one.  Mind blown.  If only she did sessions....

https://www.inst@gram.com/p/BzMIR0XBB1x/

As long as you've been a member you should know that you can't direct link to Instagr@m. Since you're concerned about the lack of material on her, maybe you can upload some pictures and fights.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 11:32:19 pm »

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2019, 05:26:08 pm »
Is it really possible that Gabi Garcia doesn't have a thread on Saradas?? Seems unlikely, but I couldn't find one.  She's all over youtube, she's got her own inst@gram page, tons of images easily available....but here's a link to one.  Mind blown.  If only she did sessions....
Searched and you're not wrong. This is her thread. Given that she's basically a cartoon FBB/fighter come to life, you'd thing she'd have a huge following here. Guessing that's not the case since she doesn't do videos, cam, or otherwise interact with our world. Even if she just entered a bodybuilding contest, which wouldn't be a stretch for her, she'd get a lot more attention. If you were to start a thread, maybe do it under the Female Athletes section. No lack of media to seed it with.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 02:35:46 pm »
Searched and you're not wrong. This is her thread. Given that she's basically a cartoon FBB/fighter come to life, you'd thing she'd have a huge following here. Guessing that's not the case since she doesn't do videos, cam, or otherwise interact with our world. Even if she just entered a bodybuilding contest, which wouldn't be a stretch for her, she'd get a lot more attention. If you were to start a thread, maybe do it under the Female Athletes section. No lack of media to seed it with.

She's an MMA fighter and she's over 6 feet tall. This section is the right one to post material about her in. There's no need to start another thread for her anywhere else.

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Gabi Garcia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View