Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575060 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:14:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Girlfriend is my Mistress
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Girlfriend is my Mistress  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • amateur writer and female muscle enthusiast
My Girlfriend is my Mistress
« on: August 03, 2020, 11:43:57 pm »
My girlfriend is my Mistress PT1

It's been 2 months since I've started dating Julia, she's a really unusual girl, she's fair-skinned, black haired, and has a pair of unexpressive brown eyes, she always wears huge clothes over her body, I guess she must be very self conscious about her body cause she looked to be quite large under there, but I didn't mind that, she was sweet and awesome to be with despite her shyness. So far thing's been great, but every time I tried to make out with her she'd push me away, was she that insecure?, I'd always comfort her and we would just cuddle, and even then she wouldn't let me fondle her body. One day though, we were at her apartment: we would only be there for a couple of minutes before going out and I'd then bring her back; but that day we had already go to the cinema and watched a shitty summer blockbuster; once at her place we sat on her sofa and started making out in a matter of seconds,  this was uncharacteristic of her but I had waited for this for a while so I didn't cared and went with it, she began panting and then pushed me away, like before but she then blushed deep red and said

- Dave...I...before we continue I need to tell you something- she said.
  - of course- I replied.
  -  it's about my body... It's not normal- she stated clenching her fist and looking down averting eye contact with me, I held her chin on my finger and slowly made her look back at me.
  - it's ok Julia, I don't care if you're fat- I replied and she smiled.
  - oh... I'm not fat silly- she said and I stared back confused, soon as she noticed she went to remover her baggy sweater, once the large piece of cloth was off, it was the first time I laid eyes on her; what I thought was a fat body underneath was actually the most heavily muscled physique I've ever seen on someone, she covered her face, which made her huge vein riddled arms bunch up and swell once she brought her hands on her face.
  - you hate it!- she said, I was speechless, how did I miss this? Why is she so big, I looked at her enormous muscles rippling with each movement and it somehow... Turned me on, this was so unexpected I felt weird, tiny and emasculated, and I'm a big dude, 6fts 220 lbs, not an athlete, but I'm no slouch, it's just that Julia... Well, standing at a mere 5'4" she looked like she weighed more than me but from the looks of it, it was lean muscle. I nervously laid my hand on her shoulder, and ran it over it feeling the mass, the striations and vascularity on it, my dick was getting hard somehow.
  - how did you... This is...- I stuttered, I didn't know what I was seeing, was I dreaming?
  - disgusting I know...- she said but I didn't hear it.
  - this is amazing- I finally blurted out. She uncovered her face and stared at me, I didn't stare back as I was to busy exploring her body, her chest was covered by a sport bra, which did nothing to cover or hold her breasts as there was no fat on there, the undergarments was clearly there as an after thought but it gave a subtle girly touch to an otherwise intimidating muscle packed torso. She slowly tensed her muscles and I began squeezing everything I could, but nothing moved, she was just too hard to dent... How the hell did I miss this!?
  - is this why you always pushed me off, and didn't want me to fondle you when we cuddled?- I asked, she just nodded; I leaned in and kissed her neck while exploring her massive upper body muscles, she began moaning and instinctively flex her muscles under my hand, the quaking fibrous mounds rippling in my hands just made me more erect, my dick was so hard it was starting to hurt. She then pushed me off again only to get off the sofa, she took off her pants and before me stood the biggest pair of legs in the world, she put her hands on her hips and flexed her big thighs in front of me, they bulges larger and her striations got deeper and more defined. I kneeled and began kissing her quads.
  - uughhh, I'm glad you like them... I was so worried- she said and played with my hair, while I was worshipping her muscles I suddenly felt something yank me off the floor and standing up, it was unsurprisingly Julia's freakish strength, she flashed a devilish grin at me, something I've never seen her do, her intense dark eyes only made me more concerned, she then hugged me and effortlessly laid me over her shoulder and walked confidently into her room and we fucked like animals.

Next morning I couldn't move, I was laying on Julia's bed trying to put together what happened last night, my body was sore but my mind was too overwhelmed by yesterday's events that I didn't really notice.
  - good morning sleepy head- a voice coming from the door called me, I turned to look, it was her, she was wearing a loose T shirt and a pair of panties, she had a different look to her, seems like she had a long time without sex and now she was radiant and cheerful, she held a tiny wooden table with a dish on it, she placed it on top of me and sat next to me.
  - take your time...by the way, last night was amazing- she said and drew circles on my chest, I smiled back and had my breakfast; it was the most delicious egg omelet I've ever had in my life
  - fucking hell this is so good Julia- I devoured it, she clapped excitedly.
  - I take it you like it- she said.
  - oh yes... I love you- she froze and I finished eating the omelet, I looked at her she stared back flabbergasted.
  - you... you love me?- she asked me, I just realized I said the L word... and I actually felt it.
  - oh shit... I said it, didn't I?- she nodded while tears trickle down her cheeks.
  - well... I do- I said, she cleaned her tears and wiped off the little table over me and straddles me.
  - oh Dave! I love you too!- she declared and kissed me hard. We fucked again that day, and the day after, every time exploring more and more of her body, she was amazing, we did the usual vanilla stuff, but at times she would lift me over her head and deepthroat up there like I weighed nothing; I also noticed she was getting more aggressive which secretly turned me one so damn much.

Months passed and things got a bit stale, we were fine with everything else, but sex wasn't as common as before, we went from 5 days a week to 2 times a week at best. One day we were making out on her bed and she pushed me away and sat there wary.
  - what's wrong baby?- I asked, she acted shy like when we first met, that meant she felt insecure about something, she bit her lip.
  - well, it's been a year...and I love you so much but...I haven't been entirely honest with you- she admitted.
  - what do you mean- I asked, she rolled her eyes.
  - you know how I showed you my real body back then? But I was afraid you'd dump me?- she said and I nodded - well... there's something else I've kept a secret that I fear might turn you off, but if I keep hiding it will get worse for us...- I looked at her confused like that time, she bit her lip and stood up - I think it's better if I show you... Can you get me something in my closet? I'll just get in the bathroom get more comfortable- she said and stormed in her bathroom, my heart was pumping, what could it be that could top her freakishly huge muscle body? It must be something tamer than I think, after all, muscles are unusual but I ended up liking it and it's good that she takes care of herself, so this might not be anything wrong, just unusual. I walked up the closet, come to think of it I've never seen the inside of it, as a matter of fact, I've never seen her get in there. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door her "closet" was a tiny space separated from the room by that door; it was dark inside and I looked for the switch, I turned the light on and before me appear a real of leather and studs, whips and braces, cuffs, belts and gag-balls; it was a temple of BDSM... I should start asking more questions... My body froze as I took in this new discovery. I heard her bathroom's door close behind me. I turned around and saw her standing before me, and what I saw changed everything…

Forum Saradas

My Girlfriend is my Mistress
« on: August 03, 2020, 11:43:57 pm »

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My Girlfriend is my Mistress
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 07:09:46 am »
My girlfriend is my Mistress PT2

- well, what do you think?- she was naked except for a pair of leather bracelets, a tiny black thong and a leather necklace with a metallic plate that read "MISTRESS", she was wearing black lipstick and dark shade makeup on her eyes, her hair was done on two piggy tails; her massive muscle body was covered in oil that only highlighted its extreme conditioning and vascularity.

- Julia... what's going on?...holy shit!- she grinned and made her huge breastless pecs bounce, throughout this year we've been together, Julia has grown, back then I thought she was big, she was actually 186 lbs unlike my dumb guess, but she was so lean she looked bigger, but now she actually weighed 280 lbs and was somehow more peeled than before, she looked dominant and powerful, my body shivered, she noticed right away and licked her lips.

- kneel- she commanded, and I complied as if an external force was making me, she walked closer and played with my hair.

- ever since I started lifting weights when I was a teen, I noticed how easy it was for me to put on mass; I always felt self-conscious about it, because you know...girls are not supposed to be muscular- she said while flexing her monster thighs in front of me - but I loved it, and I noticed how my muscles made certain guys feel, I would arm wrestle them and beat them with ease, I quickly found out that turned me on so much...then I discovered BDSM with an ex, and that was the most sexual satisfaction I've ever felt in my life, until I met you- I looked up at her and she caressed my cheek so lovingly, like a motherly touch on my face -I thought I could finally not rely on my kink to get off, cause you are that good at sex baby, but things have gotten stale don't you think?- she asked, and I nodded somehow guilty, maybe I wasn't putting as much effort as before, she quickly read me - no no sweety, it's ok, this things happen, I just wanted to show you this so you finally know the whole truth and maybe consider trying it, I'm glad you at least didn't get mad- she grinned again - and from the looks of it, you're enjoying it, don't you?- I nodded, she pressed my face on her abs - lick my abs... Nnngghhh there will be new rules around here, this is my den, I'm your mistress and you are my pet, whenever you are in my den... I own you, understood?- she said.

- what are you talking about Jul...- I said, but was immediately interrupted by a swift slap across my face.

- I OWN YOU, UNDERSTOOD!?- she yelled, I nodded -say it- she commanded.

-yes...- I replied, this was scary but somehow my cock was stirring up.

- yes what?- I looked at her like "what do you want me to say?" And she stared back with the sternest gaze I've seen, she pointed at the metal plate on her collar - yes what?- she repeated her question.

- yes mistress- she took a good handful of my hair and tugged it.

- louder pet- I complained, feeling her strong hand pulling my hair.

- yes mistress!- I said more assertively she pulled harder.

- listen maggot, I want the neighbors to hear your pitiful voice...I'll ask again and you'll reply accordingly, if not I'll have to punish you...yes WHAT!?- I couldn't help but whimper and tear up, despite the pain and the humiliation, my member was getting harder by the second.

- YES MISTRESS!- I yelled, she relaxed her grip - good, now crawl toward the mirror and kneel in front of it- I gulped and stood there motionless, trying to understand what was going on, why was I so compliant so suddenly, before me stood my girlfriend, but the way she looked now she wasn't the cute shy girl I know her to be, right now she was a predator looming over her prey, and that was me.

- now pet, crawl to the mirror- she commanded, I snapped out of my trance and complied crawling my way there, I heard her steps next to me as if inspecting my every move, once I arrived there I kneeled and watched myself and her standing behind me - hmmm something's not right... Oh yeah, strip- I tried to get up to remove my clothes but Julia quickly pushed me down - on your knees- I had to admit I got annoyed by that, so I frowned at her through the mirror, only to see her frowning back as if saying "don't you dare", it's safe to say I uncomfortably managed to remove my clothes, kneeling there naked seeing my unimpressive body in the mirrors, and my erected manhood throbbing furiously - mmm, I'm so lucky, didn't expected you to have that reaction... Ok, listen up pet- she brought her hand down close to my eyes level, in her hand she held another leather collar with a metal place, but unlike hers, this collar was pink and it read "pet" - this day I will indoctrinate you, and this will be around your neck, understood?

- I nodded, I'm trying to think of previous events with Julia that might have given me an idea that this was going to happen, but a mixture of my arousal and humiliation was messing with my head.

- yes mistress- I replied, she snickered and put her hands on her waist, she was so wide and bulky, she then hissed while flexing her whole body, thick throbbing veins snaking from her bullish neck down on her shoulders and big biceps, she grinned and growled

- mmmm, first I break your ego…look at my muscles pet- she said and brought her arms up flexing her biceps violently in the air, her 24” arms exploded with muscle in the mirror, I just gawked and moaned, she laughed, knowing full well the effects she was having on me – I bet a year ago when we started dating, you had never seen a girl as muscular as me- she kept teasing me while flexing her huge muscles with pride, Julia’s eyes are mostly unexpressive, but this time they had a shine on them, she was enjoying this thoroughly, pumping her huge muscles with each pose, veins crisscrossing everywhere, which only looked more vicious because of the oil covering her massive body – get up maggot!- she commanded and I immediately got up, it was then that I could see the difference of our physique, granted, I was taller and my joints where slightly thicker, but her muscularity was just too extreme, while her head just reach up to my chest, she was wider and much more thickly muscled than me; she grinned knowing fully well she put my body to shame – you should see me at the gym, when I came out that day and you had a good response to my body, a fire burnt fiercely in me, so I used it to pump harder than before, even outlifting some of the biggest guys there, I’m the 3 biggest person there and the gap is closing every day- she says expanding her enormous lats, such display was obscene and intimidating, she could swallow me with pure muscle mass – what change do you have against me if I can outlift powerlifters? I could do whatever I want with you and you wouldn’t be able to stop me… nngghhh and that’s how things will be from now on; I command and you will obey, I ask and you will answer, I’ll do and you will let me, otherwise I will break every bone in your body BITCH! She said and then roared like a savage animal, hitting a most muscular pose while at it; if her body was already alarmingly massive, this only made it worst. The image next to me was that of my sweet Julia with a shit-eating grin on her face, flexing her monstrous body to degrees I wasn’t aware she could get, every single mound of beef bulged out like a Boiler about to explode; her pale skin turned red because of the gallons of blood running through her veins to feed her bodybuilder-shaming temple she calls a body. This was too much for me to handle, I guess it must have been the surplus delivery of blood in my groin that made me passed out, but even if it wasn’t it doesn’t change the fact that the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Julia laughing like a maniac while I was collapsing.

- 29…30…31…32… so fucking light!- I heard Julia saying when I regained consciousness few minutes after, I was dizzy and my balance was taking a bit long to catch up with my sense, but an internal feeling made me realize that I was being moved by something, it took me some seconds to do the math and figure that I was being carried by Julia – 33…34…35…36! Baby you should start putting on weight, I’m getting bored here- she said, and I finally snapped and saw myself in front of the mirror, my body laid across Julia’s colossal back while she was doing squats with my weight all 220 lbs of me, give mechanical precision, her legs swelled with each rep; I was being manhandle by my shorter girlfriend like I was stuffed with wool or something. She ended up doing 50 squats and finished the set by lifting me over her head with as much ease as she did the previous exercise – You understand now, how I’m bigger and stronger than you?- she asked holding me over aloft, I groaned it was actually harder for me to remain still, then it was for her to hold me up there.

- yes mistress- I replied, my dick was up again.

- good, ego’s broken, that’s 1 out of three… 2nd stage is… I BREAK YOUR BODY!- she screamed and forcefully slammed my back against her traps, she held my neck and ankles with her hands and began to bend me over her huge trap meat, moaning every time I complained – yes pet, feel my power, feel how easy it is to me to crush you- she declared and kept mangling me over her enormous back.

- JULIA!!! STOP!!!- I pleaded but all I got was laughter, if anything, my words only served to encouraged her to put more force into it.

- I’m gonna rip you in half! uuunnnggghhhh- she said and bend me harder still, I could just scream and beg her to stop, but it was like she was deaf, cause she kept going. Right when I felt her promise would become true and my waist was going to split in twain, she relaxed and held me over her shoulder – this is so much fun, I want more!- she said and lift me up again, only to slam my body on a wall, I hit the wall and immediately fell on the ground; before I manage to get up I felt Julia’s hand grip my hair and force me on my feet – It’s so easy, you’re so weak- she stated and punched my gut, the air scaping my body and my body dangled at her mercy; next thing I know she hoisted me again and threw me against another wall; this process repeated itself a couple of times, she was bruising my body with her fists and every time she slammed me on the walls, and the worse thing was, she showed no signs of stopping. She finally stopped, but it sure wasn’t over as she dragged me in front of the mirror again and expertly put me in position for the next punishment, I felt my neck being surrounded by her thighs, her dainty fingers brushed my hair and clutched on it, she then lift my head up for me to see my head between her thighs – remember that video we saw, the one where the girl squeezes that watermelon between her legs? Well, I’ve always wandered if I could do it too, unfortunately I have no watermelons here so your head will do- I whimpered and screams, but the noises I produced were muffled by her beefy legs, I felt acute pain on my temples as she pressed my head harder, she groaned and slapped her thighs – COME ON POP!- her vein riddled tree trunk thighs exploded with more mass and definition, I tried to pry her legs open but they were locked in place, it was impossible for me to move them at all, she laughed -hahaha you’re funny wimp, trying to escape the inevitable, just enjoy what’s little left for you- she said and pressed harder and harder, my head suddenly felt numb, but I could still feel the pressure, I was just waiting for the pop, there was nothing I could do and she seemed determined to end me. I closed my eyes and fade yet again.

My eyes opened up for a 3rd time this day, once my senses came back to me I felt my belly resting on something, like I laying face down onto a hard place, the next stimulus was a soft circular motion on my naked butt – you sure can handle some punishment pet, ok, body’s broken, now for the final stage… don’t worry, this won’t hurt, I’ll just explain the rules and you will have a choice to make, do not disappoint me-, she hummed and kept caressing my glutes – so here’s how it’s going to be from now on. My apartment is my den. as long as we’re here alone, I’m you mistress and you are my pet. Whatever I say goes, no questions asked. Otherwise…well, you just saw what I could do to you nnghh!- Julia spanked me, if hurt but it felt good somehow – Understood?-

- Yes mistress- I replied.

- good, you learn fast- she spanked me softer than before, strike after strike pounding my butt with her palm – now, outside these wall your name is Dave, You are my boyfriend, I’m my usual reserved self. The whole shtick. But in here, you are my pet, you are a maggot, and I’m your queen, but more importantly you live to serve me- she spanked me hard again – Understood?-

- Yes mistress- I replied obediently.

- very well- she pushed me off on the floor and stood up, leaving me on the floor of the living room waiting on her, she stepped out of her room with a large jacket that covered her huge body; she held another a bathrobe on her hand and tossed it onto me – put this on- I nodded and wore it, she then forced me up, carrying me outside her apartment and closing the door with us outside, it was late at night so there was no soul on the corridors, there were only Julia and me – I’m so sorry David I got really carried away with back there, I just had a lot of fun and I got into character so hard… I couldn’t stop myself, I felt empowered and and strong, but I don’t want to force this kink onto you… so if you wanna dump me I understand, I don’t wanna do anything that you don’t li…- I shushed her and hugged her, smooching her forehead lovingly.

– hey hey, it’s ok, so what if you’re into this, you enjoyed it, you saw me enjoying it too… in a weird way I still have to understand, but I really enjoyed it. I won’t dump you and yes, I’ll be your pet, mistress- she blushed and looked at me, nodding like the cute girl I know she is, I kissed her again - let’s go inside again- I opened the door and we silently stepped inside, she walked up to the sofa as I closed the door behind me, Julia then tossed something at me, it was the pink collar with “pet” written on it.
-On the floor worm, Mistress is horny and need to be pleased- I chuckled and looked at her, she was smiling gleefully at me, I wore the collar and stepped in front of her, I kneeled and finally said – Yes mistress-.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, it’s been a while since I write something, I usually write little chapters on things I like, but I noticed I had no drive to continue none of my stories. So, learning from a great writer I admire “Brfan”, I’ll instead do one shots and only post whenever I feel I have something substantial and interesting, other than just posting unfinished crap like I used to, anyway, hope you guys like it and have a great day.

Offline aburke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 02:31:52 pm »
This is really great!  If writing in shorter pieces helps you to keep motivated to keep putting out awesome stuff like this you should definitely keep it up!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 04:28:34 pm »
This is really great! Love the setup, the absolute domination and language, great work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 05:51:01 pm »
Great work so far, hope to see more. I like the format, nice break from the orm.

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 10:01:11 pm »
This is really great!  If writing in shorter pieces helps you to keep motivated to keep putting out awesome stuff like this you should definitely keep it up!

Thank you so much  ;)

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 10:09:39 pm »
Great work so far, hope to see more. I like the format, nice break from the orm.

what do you mean by that? hehe it shows just how much of an amateur I'm at writing; besides my ignorance, thank you so much.

Offline Junkerer22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2020, 10:11:00 pm »
This is really great! Love the setup, the absolute domination and language, great work!

oh yeah, the language was really important for me, some trash talk is sexy at times  >:D

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Girlfriend is my Mistress

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View