Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577765 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 01:42:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175248 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #345 on: July 26, 2018, 07:24:42 am »
Taking turns, they brought him closer and closer to the edge. He was squirming now, trying desperately to finally shoot his load, but they were merciless. Again and again, they caught him, held him and forced him back down into submission. When he tried to get a hold of his cock and just beat himself off, they held him back. He was strong, big and muscular, but these two overcharged and pumped muscle women were stronger.
Instead, they continued until he pleaded them to finally allow him to cum. Jennifer and Betty nodded at each other and licked his rod from both sides before the young woman engulfed his cock while the older took care of his balls.
He produced an inhuman sound as he blasted Jennifer's mouth, completely flooding her. She tried to swallow his cum, but it was a bit much and it dripped all over her lips and chin.
Once he was done, Jennifer wiped her face on his stomach and said:
"Wow ... That was a bit much."
"You brought this upon yourself!"
"I guess so."
Betty smiled at her student, then slipped her hand into Jennifer's pants.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #346 on: July 26, 2018, 10:51:23 am »
Okay, just to get you all informed:

I already finished the story in all three versions and I will continue posting daily over the next weeks until it is done.
However, I am also publishing it rightaway, so if you absolutely have to know how it ends or just generally want to support my work, here are the three available variants:

Bodybuilding Housewife
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/883134

Hair Version
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/883136

Implants Version
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/883140

This also means that as soon as this is over, there will be another daily story poll. So if you have any ideas that you absolutely want to be worked out over a long period of time, now is the time to let me know!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #347 on: July 27, 2018, 06:44:32 am »
Walker was on the road. Again. After a nice night with Nancy, Roberts had called and told him to get ready for an express delivery. He had sighed, gotten up and said goodbye, then went to get the truck. The poor thing was still pretty beat up, but with all those stupid little trips he was doing now he had no chance to pay for a serious renovation. Walker was also still healing. Betty's muscles definitely weren't just for show.
One of Roberts' guys had showed up, handing him an envelope with the route and helping him load the boxes of cash. After Walker memorized the way, the guy took the envelope back. No paper trail.
Walker nodded and said:
"I'm on it."
He noticed that the guy was armed. Normally, Roberts' henchmen tried to look harmless while in Marburg. After all, Roberts' shtick was the whole "pillar of the community" show. Having armed gunmen run around in town would definitely draw attention.
Maybe something big was going on. He had hesitated. Should he ask? It wasn't as if he expected an answer. In the end, he had decided against it and climbed into the truck. He just did his job, no questions asked.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #348 on: July 28, 2018, 09:00:56 am »
Meanwhile, Betty was sitting in the back of a small bus. The other members of her "unit" were there too, holding to the seats and the handles on the roof as the car shook and rumbled. She was wearing a flak jacket and a helmet now, her gun ready. For a moment, she wondered how she had ended up in this weirdo outfit.
After spending the night with Jennifer and Eric jr., she had gone to sleep, only to be woken up early by her new boss. He quickly told her what was expected of her and it was clear that he wasn't taking a no as an answer.
Apparently, there was a "bodyguarding" job coming up. When the bus had shown up, she realized that this wasn't what she expected. No wearing evening wear and getting into the way of would-be kidnappers. This was war.
The other "soldiers" had greeted her with nods and she got dressed as fast as she could. Right in front of them. They were still pretty impressed by her massive muscles, but spending weeks with them had made her lose most of her inhibitions.
The driver handed her a file.
"Those are the instructions. Read them, then I'll take them back."
"Okay ..."
She opened the file and started reading. They were on their way to attack an ambushing party. Once the car stopped, they'd approach the place by foot and shoot them up. There were some more data on the enemy, but right then, her phone rang. The rest of the troop grinned. She smiled back, then checked it. It was her mom.
"I'll have to pick that up."
There were shrugs all around. After a few words, she had managed to convince her to keep the kids for the next days, despite her growing frustration. Only now did she realize that she was going into a real fight.
What was she doing here?

Boobs version
Meanwhile, Betty was sitting in the back of a small bus. The other members of her "unit" were there too, holding to the seats and the handles on the roof as the car shook and rumbled. She was wearing a flak jacket and a helmet now, her gun ready. For a moment, she wondered how she had ended up in this weirdo outfit.
After spending the night with Jennifer and Eric jr., she had gone to sleep, only to be woken up early by her new boss. He quickly told her what was expected of her and it was clear that he wasn't taking a no as an answer.
Apparently, there was a "bodyguarding" job coming up. She reduced her breasts a little. They had been in the way while sleeping anyway. When the bus had shown up, she realized that this wasn't what she expected. No wearing evening wear and getting into the way of would-be kidnappers. This was war.
The other "soldiers" had greeted her with nods and she got dressed as fast as she could. Right in front of them. They were still pretty impressed by her massive muscles, but spending weeks with them had made her lose most of her inhibitions.
The driver handed her a file.
"Those are the instructions. Read them, then I'll take them back."
"Okay ..."
She opened the file and started reading. They were on their way to attack an ambushing party. Once the car stopped, they'd approach the place by foot and shoot them up. There were some more data on the enemy, but right then, her phone rang. The rest of the troop grinned. She smiled back, then checked it. It was her mom.
"I'll have to pick that up."
There were shrugs all around. After a few words, she had managed to convince her to keep the kids for the next days, despite her growing frustration. Only now did she realize that she was going into a real fight.
What was she doing here?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2018, 07:20:56 am »
Just then, she received a message. It was from Dora.
"So, how was the night with your students?"
"It was fine. They're great kids. Also, Jennifer is quite the pervert."
"Maybe I didn't want to know this. So, would you mind coming to visit me?"
"I'm on a business trip for Mr. Roberts right now. I'll call you later."
"Roberts? Steve Roberts?"
"Yes ..."
"What kind of trip?"
"I can't tell you."
"Is he getting you to fight? You have to stay clear of this guy. He's bad news. Why didn't you tell me before you were working for him?"
"I didn't think it was important. What about him?"
"He's the guy who runs the entire town. All the poor people like me are dependent on him. He's the boss drug kingpin around here."
"Seriously?"
"Seriously. I bet that mystery sponsor of yours is him. Betty, you have to get out of there. This is going to be a bloodbath."
"What? Why?"
"There've been rumors that the other gangs are encroaching on his territory. He's supposed to have planned a big operation to get rid of them. This is it!"
Betty wanted to respond, but it was too late. The car stopped.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #350 on: July 30, 2018, 08:08:14 am »
Moments later, they were out in the dark.
Other cars stopped close-by and more men in camouflage gear climbed out. Betty stared. A man approached her and said:
"You have your instructions. Your squad will be in the reserve. We're depending on you. Got it?"
She nodded. He handed them a radio set and had them turn off their phones. Then the man was off, talking to another group. She hesitated. What should she do now? She couldn't just walk away now. Besides, she had no idea where she actually was. It was a pretty deserted place, far away from everything. Now she wished she had paid more attention during the trip.
Slowly it dawned to her: If Roberts was into selling drugs, maybe this was the job Walker was doing. It made sense, thinking about it. Normal truck drivers didn't get into shootouts. And Walker had never talked about what exactly he was transporting.
She had to talk to him. Maybe he was in trouble. Maybe he was going to be ambushed. She felt sick. Yes, she had broken up with him, yes, he was a cheater, but he didn't deserve this.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #351 on: July 31, 2018, 07:13:07 am »
Betty looked at the other fighters. She knew them all quite well from their training together. It was obvious that they were nervous. Even though most of them had some military experience or were used to violence, the situation was pretty extreme. They looked back at her. She did her best to seem calm and relaxed. She said:
"This is going to be fine. We'll go in and break them. Then we go home. Nothing big."
She managed to keep her voice level. The men seemed to accept what she said.
They waited.
The unit was used to waiting, so that wasn't much of a problem. In the distance, the first shots could be heard. Indistinct crackling, like fireworks. Betty felt a wave of panic rise up in her. During the training, she had grown accustomed to shooting and even being shot at. In a way, this wasn't extraordinary for her. But this time, it was for real. She couldn't bear it anymore and turned around, took her phone out and turned it back on. There was a missed call from Walker.
Screw this!
She called him back.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2018, 11:19:01 am »
"Betty? Thank God!" Shots could be heard in the background. There was an explosion. "I got a message from that friend of yours, Dora. She told me to get out of the truck and I did. I'm stuck in a firefight. Help!"
She didn't know what to say. Apparently, Walker was just as helpless. He didn't ask her to call the police or anything. He asked her for help. What should she do? She shook her head to clear her mind and said:
"I'm coming!"
She turned to her unit and said:
"We're going in. Things are going to shit, we have to fix that. Now!"
The radio operator said:
"But we didn't get any orders."
"Fuck this. We go. You call them, ask them if they need anything. I'm not sure they'll answer."
She lifted her gun.
"Let's go! Boys, make me proud!"
There came a resounding "Yes, ma'am!" and they were off.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2018, 11:07:49 am »
As they advanced to the battle, the radio operator gave it another try, but there was no reply. He ran forward to Betty and whispered:
"You were right."
"I hate it when that happens. Let's be quick!"
Their training kicking in, the small squad advanced, soon coming into contact with their enemies. Betty and the others went to the ground. Shots hissed over their heads. It was difficult to focus. Something exploded, sending a pinging spray of metal slivers flying around. They hunkered down and hoped for the best. There was an opening and Betty looked up. Men in surprisingly relaxed clothes, wearing flak jackets over their t-shirts advanced on the other side of the road. The truck was in the middle of it all, riddled with holes. A little further along, there were two pickup trucks, each one carrying a machine gun that occasionally fired short bursts in their general direction.
Betty shouted:
"Get the white truck!"
The other fighters nodded and aimed at the platform. The gunner was maybe two hundred yards away, so they took aim carefully and let of a volley of shots. The man was hit and collapsed, shouting in pain. The next salvo downed the loader. Another volley destroyed the car's tires, making it droop on one side. The driver panicked and hit the gas. The car jumped, ran into a rock maybe two feet tall on the side and got stuck.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #354 on: August 03, 2018, 02:48:28 pm »
The second truck's gunner noticed what was going on and scanned the area for the shooters.
Betty told them to shoot him. The fighters complied. As the other man tried to swivel the machine gun in their direction, he was struck down. On the other side of the truck, a group of enemies opened fire again. Betty thought fast and shouted:
"Let's move. Get in the ditch!"
Half the troop ran forward all huddled together while the rest fired at the truck. As soon as the first group was safe, they took over. Betty ordered her half to go and stormed to the ditch. She could feel her heart race. Her muscles were pumped and hard now.
As they landed in the ditch by the side of the road, she had them spread out and took a moment to understand what was going on. The two trucks were currently out of the fight. The gang on the other side of the road could pin them down. Their own troops were lying on the street, most of them wounded or dead. As far as she could tell, they had been surprised by the trucks. Betty was pretty certain that more of these trucks would soon come. Also, there had been those explosions. Maybe there was some kind of artillery around somewhere ...
What insanity was this? She had to find Walker and get out of here!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #355 on: August 05, 2018, 08:23:35 am »
She looked over to the rest of her troop and signaled them to get ready for a charge. They would cross the road and attack the enemy at close quarters. They would use the truck as cover. Betty made it clear that she wanted them to shoot the wheels on the other side of the truck. Then, they would use explosives to knock the whole thing over. One of the fighters advanced crawling to each of the wheels, stuck a piece of plastic under the wheels and returned as fast as he could. Meanwhile, the rest of the squad provided covering fire.
Then, they set off the explosion. With a flash and a loud bang, the whole truck was thrown on its side, crashing down. In that moment, Betty shouted:
"Charge! Get them!"
And they swarmed around the wrecked truck. The other side was completely surprised, still stunned by the detonation. Betty and the others jumped over their position and turned around, opening fire. Their opponents broke and scrambled away. Several of them lay on the ground, wounded or dead.
Now that the deadlock was broken, Betty noticed that more cars were approaching. As far as she could tell, those were reinforcements.
"Okay, let's retreat. Fighting them in the open is pointless. We move back to Marburg!"
"But what about our wounded?"
"Load 'em up! We have to get out of here. We move back to the cars!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #356 on: August 06, 2018, 07:48:23 am »
Walker was hiding in a bush close-by. He heard his wife's voice and peeked out. There she was, standing around in camouflage gear and ordering a bunch of shady people around. He was truly freaked out now. Well, better to get this over with. When he thought about her, his face started hurting again.
He put up his hands and climbed out of the bush.
"Don't shoot! Betty, it's me, Walker! Don't shoot, please!"
Betty looked at him, all dirty, sweaty and tired. She couldn't help smiling. She was in a position of power now, and he was nothing. He was just some endlessly teaching dirtbag that spent his life lying to her and screwing up her life. And now, she was way beyond him.
She could just shoot him now. Just like that. Nobody would care. Her squad would insist that it had been an accident or some other made-up reason. She looked at him, decided that she no longer cared enough and sighed.
"Come on. Let's go."

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #357 on: August 06, 2018, 08:35:40 pm »
I have to say your direction of her emotions toward Walker is confusing. At one point she's acting as if she wants to reconnect with by saving him. In another, like in the last paragraph, she's acting cold and with demeaning judgements. Which are, compared to the story as a whole exagerated...
I find this last paragraph disconnect from the story. Maybe I'm wrong...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #358 on: August 06, 2018, 09:38:10 pm »
I have to say your direction of her emotions toward Walker is confusing. At one point she's acting as if she wants to reconnect with by saving him. In another, like in the last paragraph, she's acting cold and with demeaning judgements. Which are, compared to the story as a whole exagerated...
I find this last paragraph disconnect from the story. Maybe I'm wrong...

That's where I was going at: It's confusing for her. She's grown into a dominant person that is in charge, but she's not quite there yet, so she probably would like her husband to at least appear strong. He doesn't Walker has pretty much given up at this point. He even gets saved by his wife. This is different from when they saved each other during the attack on the house.

Sadly, I am not a very good author, so it's hard for me to convey this feeling.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #359 on: August 07, 2018, 04:31:49 am »
Would like to see that they get together again. Perhaps Walker should try the steroids and get bigger himself. So they both get a revenge (together)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View