Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579590 Posts in 73911 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 05:36:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Musclegirlzlive.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Musclegirlzlive.com  (Read 45703 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Musclegirlzlive.com
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 08:58:36 pm »
  Curious what motivated Female Bodybuilding to call it a scam. A laughable assertion, so it was said for some reason to discredit the site.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 08:58:36 pm »

silverbullet

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2013, 08:18:17 pm »
  Curious what motivated Female Bodybuilding to call it a scam. A laughable assertion, so it was said for some reason to discredit the site.

He's probably holding a grudge for some bizarre reason. Seems to be a lot of guys here like that.

MGL has better video quality, and a much better layout than HBC, but there aren't many girls active on the site. Guys are going to go where the girls are, which is pretty obvious.

If they want to increase business, MGL should make their prices a little lower than HBC and give the girls a bigger percentage. Get more girls and the guys will follow.

fbbluvr13

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2013, 07:23:06 am »
yeah seems like its the same 3 girls all the time lol

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2013, 09:03:07 am »
the schedule i think is old and hasn't been updated recently, because I definitely haven't seen a lot of those girls in there in a while. but the site is legit, if you can catch someone you like.

HBC isn't that much better, full of european girls who are
a) not muscular
2) don't speak english
c) may actually be muscular but will most likely try and talk to you for the duration of your money and are cons.

a lot of the girls that used to be on there that made the site great are gone, and though there are still many GREAT performers on they are on very rarely, usually during prep so they can support their contest costs, which i don't have an issue with. fortunately, mike just posted on his insta**** advertising the site to see if there's any interest to go on. won't be as much extracurriculars as before i'm sure but definitely an influx of new talent may be headed in.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2013, 10:34:56 am »
the schedule i think is old and hasn't been updated recently, because I definitely haven't seen a lot of those girls in there in a while. but the site is legit, if you can catch someone you like.

a) not muscular
2) don't speak english
c) may actually be muscular but will most likely try and talk to you for the duration of your money and are cons.

If you have yet to see Daciana, she is one European who blows the rest of these fashion models masquerading as muscle out the water. Shame that she's vanished since her debut.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

foster342000

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 02:44:16 pm »

a) not muscular
2) don't speak english

If you have yet to see Daciana, she is one European who blows the rest of these fashion models masquerading as muscle out the water. Shame that she's vanished since her debut.

Daciana has been on in the last 24 hours...

Offline Wildfyre14

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 04:14:01 am »
After scouring the site, as thoroughly as I could, I still haven't got the slightest clue on how the system works. I mean how can you decide on the type of chat you want to have with a performer, the period of that chat..etc I know you have to buy credits and all but I'm still at a a loss here. I check the events schedule and select those that are supposed to be performing at the moment, yet, every account shows an offline sign.

Is it a credible site or just a waste of time, and dare I say, a scam?

I hope someone, with past experience with, and knowledgeable of the site will assist me here, thank you. K will be given
\

I can assure you MGL is far from a scam (I should know, I'm Wildfyre on that site). We have only 3 chat choices to choose from. Free chat is just that, people can come into the room and chat with the cam girl for free. You can 'tip' the performer and most of them will do a pose/flex for tips (we don't have any rules stating they have to but most do). Group chat has a per minute charge (determined by the performer). It may be just one person in the room with the performer or maybe even 10 other people watching. Again, what the girls will and won't do in Group chat is up to them. We also have private chat which is just you and the performer. It also has a per minute charge which is determined by the performer. What the girl will and won't do is up to each individual girl. The best thing to do is contact the girl you want to see and ask her what she will and won't do in group and private chat. You can either message them or ask them in private chat. If you follow @Musclegirlzliv1 on twit***, we are pretty good at announcing when girls log into cam. I try to get on at least once a day and my email is on my profile page for anyone wanting to set up a group/private chat as well. I hope I have helped to answer some of your questions. If you have any more, feel free to ask and stop by my room and say hello!  :-*

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2014, 05:15:09 pm »

a) not muscular
2) don't speak english

i  wrote on Dec 28 after her being absent at least 10 days. Thanks, Sherlock.

foster342000

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2014, 09:40:00 pm »

a) not muscular
2) don't speak english

i  wrote on Dec 28 after her being absent at least 10 days. Thanks, Sherlock.

...elementary my dear Watson ;)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Musclegirlzlive.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View