Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572493 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:05:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some women taking advantage of us?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Are some women taking advantage of us?  (Read 10810 times)

OldSchmoe67

Re: Are some women taking advantage of us?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2017, 07:21:56 pm »
Who cares? This guy has, what, 10-15 yrs. left? If he's enjoying the rest of his life as much, or more, than other seniors (or anyone, really,) while helping to support some of the rarest and most desirable women on earth, it's a good thing, of course. Would it be so controversial if the women were just a houseful of skinny playmates?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2017, 07:21:56 pm »

87fg

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 12:06:13 am »
Money make the world go round. Let me tell you about a guy in Inst@gram: He is 75+ years old and poses often in front of his luxury home and big sport cars. He has tons of ifbb pros and other muscular woman following him. Under the posts he has comments like "hey hun, how about a gift for Christmas? Here is my Amazon wish list" or "darling, can you help my family here is my gofundme  :heart: " and he is like "ohh yes of course". Many of those woman ask him for "dates" in the comments.

2 days ago he posted a picture of his naked flabby ass, i was smiling but than i checked the comments, a well known pro fbb wrote "yummy yummy  :clap: " A bikini model with 800000 followers wrote: "hmmm wanna get my hands on those glorious glutes" Other girl "turn around please"

Do they take advantage that this guy spends a lot of his money on muscular girls, or are they interested in the person? You choose.

That's woman's nature use until there is nothing left. they do not care about the person they just care about what they can gain. I think all the good women have either been killed off or are hiding. The only ones we have now are just ones looking for the richest man or the one with the most status. That explains why many elements of society are just distorted. People have a bizarre idea about what is love. People cannot hold stable relationships or marriages anymore.

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2017, 10:11:06 am »
"I think all the good women have either been killed off or are hiding."

No reasonable person is ever going to believe someone reached this conclusion by thinking.

Offline Jaybee

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 10:37:47 am »

That's woman's nature use until there is nothing left. they do not care about the person they just care about what they can gain. I think all the good women have either been killed off or are hiding. The only ones we have now are just ones looking for the richest man or the one with the most status. That explains why many elements of society are just distorted. People have a bizarre idea about what is love. People cannot hold stable relationships or marriages anymore.

I know how you feel but good women DO exist - they're not hiding, they are just keeping quiet.  Sadly in the West - and spreading outwards fast - 3rd Feminism has front stage, and it simply isn't vogue any more to "Be a great girlfriend/wife".  Our education systems have been largely infiltrated by harder-core feminists , so a lot of young women grow up thinking their mothers were held back from voting/careers, and reach womanhood looking at TODAY'S men, especially older ones, as either the oppressors or cash-cows.  Our media - news, and social - too have been largely taken over too.  They twist female empowerment into something we men give, but in reality it is something women WORK towards, with every day at the office, ever rep lifted, every lesson taken.

There still exist plenty of women, of all ages, who don't buy into the hype, who have good relations with their fathers, brothers etc.  Hard working conscientious women.  Chances are you are mixing with the wrong crowds to find them.  Practice sniffing out the entitlement princesses, the ones who snort with disgust when asked about their jobs (if any), who ask you in depth about your own within the first 2 minutes of a convo.  Learn to sort the wheat from the chaff, your life will be much happier.

:)

87fg

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2017, 02:26:30 am »
"I think all the good women have either been killed off or are hiding."

No reasonable person is ever going to believe someone reached this conclusion by thinking.

If you just look around there are women that will not even talk to you unless you have some form of status. Being a "nice guy" does not get you anywhere. This explains why women will tolerate abusive men so long as they have money or power. They can get status automatically without effort or diligence. The nice or clam women are either too shy or lack the confidence to pursue the men they like. There really is no point in being nervous or scared about approaching someone. Rejection is just a part or life and some people that is all they experience. The whole situation is so frustrating. Why can't women approach men if we are living in such a "liberated age" ? The answer is simple it takes less effort. If women were placed in the same situation as men, they would be complaining even more than they do on a regular basis. I honestly see why some just choose to live their life alone. 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2017, 01:47:56 pm »
Money make the world go round. Let me tell you about a guy in Inst@gram: He is 75+ years old and poses often in front of his luxury home and big sport cars. He has tons of ifbb pros and other muscular woman following him. Under the posts he has comments like "hey hun, how about a gift for Christmas? Here is my Amazon wish list" or "darling, can you help my family here is my gofundme  :heart: " and he is like "ohh yes of course". Many of those woman ask him for "dates" in the comments.

2 days ago he posted a picture of his naked flabby ass, i was smiling but than i checked the comments, a well known pro fbb wrote "yummy yummy  :clap: " A bikini model with 800000 followers wrote: "hmmm wanna get my hands on those glorious glutes" Other girl "turn around please"

Do they take advantage that this guy spends a lot of his money on muscular girls, or are they interested in the person? You choose.

Each to their own.  I hope he gets to include strings being attached to anything he gives them financially and that he's getting plenty.  Fair play to him.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2017, 04:33:05 pm »
As it is in life some  People are honest,and worth to be Trusted others are not ......

Thats a fact also what  concerns Contact with strong  Women in Session and elsewhere

So it s always a Risk and an adventure to Deal with unknown People,Isnt, it !?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Are some women taking advantage of us?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View