Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576310 Posts in 73312 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:23:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 49788 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?
« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2018, 07:10:40 pm »

As a brief follow up to my post above: I didn't know of society's "Opinion" of us muscle lovers, since I didn't even know that I was one yet at only 13.  During the gymnastics coverage...which I was glued to along with my mom and sister (note: my brother and dad weren't even that interested in watching it)....I openly admitted to my mom and sister how good looking I thought Mary Lou Retton was.

I guess they knew instinctively that I definitely liked the "muscular" women and if I was out with my sister at the mall or something in jr. high or high school, she would actively point out women with muscular legs walking buy if I hadn't seen them yet!  ....funny note: she still does.  ha ha 
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2018, 02:46:55 pm »
For me it sll started when I was 15 years old. I was in art class with the teacher and one other class mates. The teacher could not open a jar and since I was the boy she gave it to me to open it. I could not open it and my class mate pick up the jar and in an instant she open the jar easily. I was in awe at her strength. She said that she was way stronger than me and challenge me to an armwrestle. She beat me up in less than a second. After this she showed me a fitness magazine and said she wanted to have muscles. Sadly she did not get muscular but still she is strong as an ox.

Offline jaggyjoe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2018, 01:07:40 pm »
When I was a little boy, around 6 years old. I saw an ad of a typewriter machine with a muscular girl. Go hooked since then.

Offline marco76ers

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2018, 01:40:45 pm »
As most of you, it started while watching some tv shows or sports programs. Sure it was just glimpses or a very short exhibition, and most of the times male bodybuilders were on display, but in the end always some girl ended up showing up too. And being brazilian, of course they were wearing from small bikinis and even thongs. It was hard not to get hard  :D And sometimes both man and women performed together, and I found it very sexy, even erotic. Hard for a young boy not to feel the hormones starting to boil  :D

It´s a real shame that even today our tvs (even the sports channels) don´t broadcast any contests...

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2018, 06:46:33 pm »
I remember being in primary school, so around 9 or 10 I think, when I first started realising that I liked the look of muscle in a woman but couldn’t quite put it in words  what it was I liked.

Katie Burnside was two years older than me and she was really sporty, she was on the gymnastics team, and she was excellent at walking on her  hands. She could do a handstand and just walk on her hands for seemingly for as long as she wanted. 20 years later doing CrossFit I came to realise how strong you need to be to do that.

Anyway, we’re in daily school assembly and I’m sat in the middle of the room on the floor, and because she was playing the flute for hymn time, she got to sit up front on a chair and play. She’s not actually playing yet but she must be practising finger positioning or whatever. She’s sleeveless btw. Anyway, another girl goes up to her and just kinda squeezes her upper arm, and silently, they both giggle. Presumably this girl has pointed out to Katie her muscles.

It’s important to remember she was 11 years old and in no way was she some muscle bound mistress, or some hot fitness chick with huge arms or anything. Nor could she beat all the boys up or beat a teacher in arm wrestling. Katie giggled some and flexed her bicep and i didn’t really see anything (there probably wasn’t anything to see), but the point is THAT was the moment for me. It wasn’t so much attraction, but a fascination. I HAD to see her muscles. I didn’t know why at the time, but I knew right then that muscle on a woman was beguiling to me.

A year or two later, Katie had gone to Secondary school and by now I was in the oldest year group. Along the way I had heard rumblings that someone’s mum was a champion weightlifter. This would have been late 80’s in Swindon in the U.K. We all used to live so close to school that we all used to walk, there were very few mums at the school gates most mornings. Every now and again, if it was a school photo day, or sports day, or whatever, we’d have mums chatting at the gate.

I was having a wee one morning and some kid burst in to the bathroom and was all like, “OMG whoever it is’ MUM is here and she’s MASSIVE” and all I can remember is that I couldn’t finish that wee fast enough. I, quite simply, HAD TO, see this woman. I run outside and there she is, walking away. Big 80’s brown hair, jacket, shorts, trainers. All I saw was calves - they were insanely big - and all the other mums were just staring at her either in awe or in disgust and this muscle mum must have sensed that.

So I realised I was fascinated by muscle in a woman, only later with U.K. Gladiators, Chyna, Tori, Luna Vachon, Xena and Atalanta, and also very randomly seeing a film where Cory Everson fights a woman to the death (Cory has her neck broken) that I kinda knew then that I was actually in to muscle. Then the internet happened. I seem to remember Bethany Howlett, Summer Kalish, Marianna Komlos, Vicky Walker Shay and Cindy Huntress being early favourites.

Nowadays... hmm, not sure. Probably Lenka Ferencukova overall.

Offline grossbar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2018, 12:25:32 am »
1989 watching the comedy film Skin Deep.
The scene where Ray Hollitt takes him home and strips.
 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2018, 02:19:30 pm »
I remember liking legs that had muscle when I watched ice skaters when ice skating as a kid.  Then I started noticing girls with muscular legs in 7th grade, also if they had butts that stood high and protruded enough to set a glass on.  The face never mattered?  So the girls I liked were easy to date as no one else asked them out.  I specifically remember one girl in my sophomore HS health class who was such a turn on that just standing there talking to her was not easy to do because the erotic impulses she sent through me were just electric.  So I just talked away and and kept clinched fists in my pocket.  Then a Sports Illustrated came out that made fun of an early contest loaded with pictures...well I saw nothing funny about it...I WAS HOOKED.  Plus a book about running by Gayle Olinakova (sp?) came out I saw and it was titillating to say the least.  I then saw Bev Francis in the movie where everyone was stunned by her body...I tried to not like it either, but I realized there was no denying it...her ultra muscular body, with no visible breasts was something that just drove me crazy...since then I have never liked implants.  As the women get more developed I just like that more...its impossible for me to say stop it.  After my divorce, the weirdest thing happened.  I met a woman who, yes, was in several Ms. Olympias in the early 2000's...and we dated until I met my second and final, of course, wife.  She was working as a personal trainer and was randomly assigned to me when I paid for one.  After a a couple work outs with her, she asked me out...surprised me, but I knew it would lead nowhere as she had a long time relationship with a woman too.  It was a month long fling or so and I had some fantasies fulfilled.  She smoked!  I mean cigarettes...weird.  But, no doubt she was on steroids because she had all the signs of using, but I thought she was beautiful.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2018, 02:32:54 pm »
Like a lot of you I was really young. Mid 90s was my first exposure, this was the back end of the bodybuilding era on ESPN, and I caught snippets of 2 contests on television but nothing more than that. Maybe once or twice I saw a Muscle and Fitness at the store and there was a FBB on the cover, or I would sneak away in the bookstore to flip through a magazine before someone noticed. The next time I really saw anything like that was in 2000 when I saw ads for workout machines in magazines with toned women (nothing more than a nice toned set of abs). This was in the heyday of dial up and right around then I started to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night, afraid the dial up noises would wake up my family in the quiet, and I learned about sites like the early Her Biceps, Mak's Muscle Library, DTV, femsport, Lori Braun's portal site, WPW. That was my first real exposure to the female bodybuilding world,things ranging from athletic women to actually big women and I loved them all.

I don't have any stories growing up sadly. I didn't know many if any muscular girls. There were rumors of a gymnast a year below me who I sometimes caught glimpses of. There were a couple of runners in my 6th grade homeroom who had wonderful calves that I got to see daily but that was right at the beginning of my interest in muscle (and girls). I saw a few flexes over the years. I've been extraordinarily fortunate as an adult with the internet, becoming friendly enough with muscular women that I can pay for unique, custom videos (and sometimes get stuff for free!) and have them sent to my phone. How crazy is that? In 2000 i never would have imagined this could be a reality.

I don't know if bodybuilding will ever be like it was in the late 80s through mid 90s again. If I could change anything I'd shift that whole era forward so that some of those women that were around in WPW would be available in HD. Unfortunately that would mean the current boom in fitness orientation would be delayed, and that's really where I got my start.

Offline ayylm4o

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Muscle girls don't exist where i live...
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2018, 01:42:34 pm »
Okay this is reaaaaally weird but...my mom was a swimmer back when she was young and was really sporty and buff until I turned 12 and she gave up for some reason.
Her shoulders were really wide and she had huge delts. Even now her upper body is kinda big but it just isn't ripped at all.
I feel disgusted at myself for this but it's the truth.

Offline jjtjr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2018, 06:25:45 pm »
When I saw pictures of Laura Combs (rest her soul).
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2018, 11:31:49 pm »
I already posted about when I started liking muscular women...

Here's my first actual experience that I can remember....

Long but interesting….Early 80’s (First Time seeing and feeling a real female bicep)

My brother and I were in 6th grade when my aunt got married to a guy who was an ex-football lineman.  He was huge and had 2 daughters from a previous marriage.  One was in 5th grade, a year behind me and my brother, and the other was in 7th grade…a year ahead.  Lisa was older, but really thin and a couple inches shorter than me and my brother (took after her real mom), Melony was the younger sister, but a little thick and the same height as me and my brother (took after her dad).

We had fun meeting our new cousins and the next summer we flew from California to Nebraska for a week-long visit.  My brother and I didn’t really connect with Lisa, but we had fun hanging out with Melony the entire week.  She was kind of a tomboy, so we would go fishing at the nearby river, hiking and exploring around.  She had grown a bit more and thinned out a bit, so when we went swimming, my brother and I were both pretty attracted to her and her athletic build.  It was all innocent fun though and she was our new step-cousin, so that was it.

The next summer, my mom asked if my brother and I wanted to visit our cousins in Nebraska again.  We jumped at the chance to go as we both had a bit of a crush on Melony and it was just fun to go somewhere different for a couple weeks anyway.  When we met my aunt and cousins at the airport, I was blown away.  Lisa hadn’t grown at all and was easily 5 inches shorter than Melony who had grown as much as me and my brother plus an inch or two.  She also filled in a bit and had these really muscular legs.  We were all happy and smiling and when I gave Melony a hug, she was easily an inch or so taller and very solid.

We went to their house and my aunt had us throw our luggage in a spare room in their house.  Almost immediately, Melony wanted to show me and my brother something in the basement.  He and I followed her down and there was a really cool model train set up down there.  I immediately ran up to it to check it out.  Melony called to me and said, no, check this out.  My uncle had also set up a universal gym machine and a bunch of dumb bells around the corner.  She began showing me and my brother the equipment and eventually rolled up her two sleeves and gave us a full double biceps pose.  Her muscles bulged and It was the first time I had seen big biceps on a girl.  I instinctively reached out and grabbed one of her arms, I tried to squeeze it but it was rock solid and didn’t budge.  Melony smiled widely and laughed, she was really proud of her muscles.

She was easily bigger and stronger than me and my brother who were both pretty skinny at that age but a year older than her.  She explained how she had been working out for about a year.  The rest of the trip was a blast and I was constantly staring at and asking to feel my step-cousins biceps.  I probably seemed weird but Melony kind of liked me so she constantly showed them off.

The next year, my step cousins had gone to live with their mom instead of their dad and my aunt so I didn’t see Melony again for probably 4 or 5 years.  She hadn’t worked out in years but was still cute in my opinion.  Now at 40 something years old she has 3 kids and is a little plump…but I still love being around her at family functions as we have always had a tight bond.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2018, 04:36:09 pm »
I do remember watching  a sports program on TV when I was a kid and watching a female strongwoman (possibly in Europe) attempting to lift a small horse with straps and pulleys while standing on some scaffolding over the horse (maybe it was a pony). I was really impressed by her huge muscular legs and overall size. This was pre-pusbescent or early pubescent so I couldn't quite explain or understand my attraction.

The next time I felt this attraction was as a teenager watching the telecast of the Commonwealth Games on TV, where I was not only attracted to the female swimmers and their well developed shoulders, but also the female weightlifters and their strength.

O0

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2018, 02:07:48 am »
First time was when I was ten years old in 1980, I was at my uncle's house, and, bored and left alone,  I was going through a stash of magazines
in his basement. Poring over some Sports Illustrated magazines, I came across the article "Here She Is, Ms, Well, What?" about the first female
bodybuilding competition in California.

Apparently, when women are going through early adolescence, psychologists believe they go through a phase called "penis envy",
were they obsess over and envy men. Well, upon seeing this article, I went through some definite "muscle envy". I felt so pathetic, so weak,
so powerless in front of this bulky woman, comparing my 10 year old tadpole physique with this musclebound goddess.

But deep down, I must have been excited, because two years later, I came across an issue of WPW at the local Crown Bookstore in
Washington DC, with Suzanne Tigert and her massive thighs on the cover. I couldn't buy it then, I didn't have the money, I knew I had
to come back the next day and get it. I was so excited that I didn't sleep that night. I bought it the next day, brought it home with hands
shaking...

Everything snowballed from there. More magazines, then, a taping of the 1984 Ms Olympia with Mary Roberts, her broad back and cocky smile.
David Lee Roth's "California Girls" video with a surprise appearance by hulking Teagan Clive. Then WPW Videos -- my first one was the mighty
Hannie Van Aken, with her biceps the size of softballs. Then foraging into female bodybuilder artwork, flyers from LH-ART, a comic of Satin Steele
taking on 10 men by herself and beating them! That stuff may have been even more exciting than the women themselves!

Then my first contest in 1994. Watching Skye Ryland's calves in the Roanoake Civic Center parking lot, wondering if I had died and gone to heaven.
Seeing Laura Vukov pump pose for fans in the lobby -- was all of this real?

After that, my first session, followed by first and best session EVER with a contest shape Denise Gerard, going to contest after contest in Florida,
literally every weekend. Then American Gladiators on TV.  And so on.

But its fun to think back to the beginning. To the genesis of my love affair with this weird, eccentric little sport. Reflecting back, the 80s may have been
the best time of all, even though I had never seen a live fbb or had a session before. Because the stuff then was so rare, so precious. You would
obsess month after month over 4-5 pictures of Cathy Palyo in a MuscleMag feature article. Today you can get 10x that stuff on the net in a single day.

My obsession is more mellow now, thankfully, more tempered, more relaxed. Still there, no doubt, but I don't think I will ever recapture the intensity of
those first early years.   

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2018, 06:35:45 am »
First time was when I was ten years old in 1980, I was at my uncle's house, and, bored and left alone,  I was going through a stash of magazines
in his basement. Poring over some Sports Illustrated magazines, I came across the article "Here She Is, Ms, Well, What?" about the first female
bodybuilding competition in California.
I'm a little older than you, but I can relate to everything you're describing. I even remember seeing that magazine article in the dentist's waiting room along with another about strong woman Jan Todd competing in the highland games. But the very first time I ever laid eyes on an image of an FBB was on the Philadelphia local news sometime in the mid to late seventies. A couple of Rachel McLish types were doing an outdoor workout exhibition. I had never seen a woman with a clearly defined biceps vein on top of a knot of muscle before. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Couldn't stop thinking about it. This was probably two or three years before that first wave of competitors started to make national news like that Sports Illustrated article. Nurture vs nature, there's nothing in my background that led me to that realization. As far as I can tell, I was born wired like that.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2018, 08:23:40 am »
I'm not quite old enough to appreciate how barren the landscape was pre-internet. I'm old enough that early net use was dial up via AOL cd-roms but WPW was online at that point and they did have ordering capability. I can only imagine what it might have been like to get a VHS like that in the mail. I can be obsessive about some of the things I watch--I've played out plenty of VHS and audio tapes growing up--but having that kind of hard copy might have been a gold mine.

If there was anything I could ever will into existence it's the availability and easy of creation of modern media back then with women such as Christa Bauch or Athena or Hannie or Denise (etc etc) that fit my "muscular needs" in a way that modern bodybuilders don't quite capture. Can you imagine any of those women posing and flexing topless on webcam? Many would have done it, given that so many of them did all those Ray Martin videos. Or a young, in her prime Annie Rivieccio with even more topless media.

I know there's a mystique created by scarcity and rarity of some of the old stuff that I'm still hunting for, but at the same time the ability to choose is enticing.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View