Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575390 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:21:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Knockouts by chokes or scissors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Knockouts by chokes or scissors  (Read 60699 times)

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Knockouts by chokes or scissors
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 07:14:11 am »
Evil Kitty by triangle
Karate Fighter Maria (club Q) by triangle (twice)

I still don't like that hazy feeling when you're waking up.  Feels like you're on drugs at the office and you're trying to act normal...heh

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 07:00:58 pm »
To those interested , Rita Sargo will KO you on request , in the way you prefer  ...

Asked her if that was possible got a positive answer

never sessioned with her , though
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 07:10:36 pm »
I concur completely especially as one grows older.  Another cautionary tale would be Mass Muscle Ed (a true pioneer in this area) who has not only been squeezed by the best, but has had to have neck surgery more than once as a result of his efforts on our behalf.

Unfortunately, it's still like the proverbial moth who "gets too close to the flame"...lol

BeatMeUp

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 12:27:37 am »
This is probably my last session frontier (well, that and DATY, but that's something I'd like to keep for the wife). My fear is any extended damage of a KO and not fully recovering quickly. I'm leery from working around sometimes-concussed athletes for decades and suffering one of my own on what wasn't the hardest hit to the head I've taken, but obviously was well-placed. Years ago, one of the nearly superhuman strong sessionettes said she refused to do KOs because she didn't trust her control. She wasn't just worried for her -- she pointed out a guy suffering severe permanent damage or worse would bring public hell down on our little under the radar world.

There is something incredibly sexy about a woman with the power to knock you out, especially if done not at your request but at her will.

Care to share who this lady was?

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 04:40:36 am »
Never met her, but Theresa B. was truly a  WOMAN among girls!!!  Long gone from the scene, but not forgotten...

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 02:16:40 pm »
milena tevilova will also do it ... she even announces it on wb270

fezsez

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 04:41:50 am »
Chris:

How did those three ladies get their knockouts? I have been interested in meeting all three. Tommi was able to knock me out without much effort or pain. I asked her to and she had no problems trying.

Hi dbach3,
I've been thinking of sessioning with Tommi and try this - how dis she do it? Would you recommend?

scissor35

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 08:12:35 am »
Tommi asked me a few times during our session if I wanted her to knock me  out.  I asked her what the easiest way was and she put me in a forward face neck scissor while pulling the back of my head in towards her abs.  I started to get lightheaded real fast.  I chickened out and tapped.  She was definitely ready to put me out if I didn't tap.  In fact, there were a number of chokes, triangles, and headscissors throughout the session where she could have easily KO'd me if she wanted to.

Motaro

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 12:38:11 pm »
Here's my list:
Gina Jones via RNC
Scarlett via Reverse Head Scissors
Naadia via RNC
Baby Blake via figure four head scissors
Electra via Reverse Standing Head Scissors
Christine Marshall via reverse head scissors

Others always seemed to let me out just in time...

Electra who?

Yep, that's her!

Nice kick! Would like to be on the place of this boy, holding smth. to break by her great legs - watermelon, or big vase, or beachball.

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 10:11:51 pm »
Fez:
Tommi put me out with a triangle choke and I went out pretty quickly. I am sure she could have knocked me out a few more times but I tapped. The triangle was pretty painless but her rear naked choke hurt and I tapped to the pain, not because of the fear of going out. As for knockouts, tommi is great, as for looks, she is great, as for the overall session, just above average.

fezsez

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 04:01:18 am »
Fez:
Tommi put me out with a triangle choke and I went out pretty quickly. I am sure she could have knocked me out a few more times but I tapped. The triangle was pretty painless but her rear naked choke hurt and I tapped to the pain, not because of the fear of going out. As for knockouts, tommi is great, as for looks, she is great, as for the overall session, just above average.

Hmmm. Triangles are the sexiest..and she certainly looks the part. Unfortunatley my emails don't seem to be getting responses right now.

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 04:17:23 pm »
Triangles are my favorite way to go out as it is the sexist view and often times not a lot of pain before goin out. You will have much better results if you text tommi rather than emailing

fezsez

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 07:13:01 pm »
Nothing has worked thus far, which is a shame as she sees the stuff of dreams / nightmares. Tommi, if you're reading...

Grapluc

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 04:36:56 pm »
I've been knocked out once, by Mistress Whiplash alias Nikki, the English dominatrix. I was struggling in her reverse headscissors, and next thing I remember is her smile above my face when I woke up.

She was the first and only one to succeed. Pippa (from LWS), Mutiny, Lina, Arianna Realis and Amrita didn't make me sleep. Maybe they could have if they used RNC, but I prefer scissors ^^

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 06:57:23 pm »
Too bad Sondra Faas no longer does sessions.  She would knock dudes out boxing, then when they came to, knock them out again with scissors.  She loved dominating and beating the crap out of guys!  I knew one dude who had both his nose and jaw broken during a session with Sondra.  The dude went back for more months later, and suffered broken ribs!  Sondra was sexy and cool, but guys had to really think about what they asked for because she would deliver without holding back.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Knockouts by chokes or scissors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View