Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575430 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:56:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 177 - Janice Ragain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 177 - Janice Ragain  (Read 7227 times)

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
WPW 177 - Janice Ragain
« on: April 20, 2018, 06:38:23 am »
WPW 177 as requested

Janice competed from the early 80's through the early 90's and we had many photo/video sessions with her. The earlier Super 8 material we did with her in on film on our shelf somewhere, but we started shooting real video with her around 1990, and this title has our full 1990, 1991 and 1992 sessions with her, which was at the end of her stage career but still looked in unreal shape. Many at that time considered her the most appealing of all the women, at about 5'3" 140 pounds she had the muscularity, the shapes, and the definition (known best for terrific arms), topped off by incredible facial beauty and beautiful brown hairstyles.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2647 Members Banned — and counting 🔥
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Forum Saradas

WPW 177 - Janice Ragain
« on: April 20, 2018, 06:38:23 am »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: WPW 177 - Janice Ragain
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 06:22:05 pm »
WPW 177 - Janice Ragain (2 3/4 hours)

This tape is a compilation of several video sessions from 1990 to 1993. Though Janice has been retired from competition since 1989, she has stayed in terrific shape. Throughout her competitive career, she was known for her outstanding arms, and any doubts about whether her arms have lost anything are erased immediately, as the tape opens with her pumping up with some curls in WPW's standard cinnamon dress. Aside from a fifteen minute interview, the tape consists entirely of posing, in an array of outfits too numerous to mention. However, I will say that I particularly liked the first two (the cinnamon dress and a white sun dress); actually, the cinnamon dress appears again later in the tape as she poses by (and in) a stream. But the best outfit, in my opinion, is red tights with a tight, long-sleeve black top, which provides great arm shots and even better glute shots (for those of you not familiar with Janice, her glutes are some of the best ever).
Some of the posing further into the tape looks like it might have been intended originally for Ray Martin use. One scene starts with a very short bit of "muscle talk" ("I hope you like my arms..."), and there's another where they shot her doing her hair in a mirror. Fortunately though, regardless of the intended use, there are no corny Ray Martin skits. One particularly unusual scene was shot when they took her out to dinner, video camera in hand. She went into the restaurant with her arms covered, but they managed to persuade her to take her jacket off for a brief arm shot. This must have made for an interesting dining experience for some of the other patrons!

I'm a long time Ragain fan, and I enjoyed this tape a lot. She's not as hard as on the old video 51 from 1986, but she's just as big, and as pretty as ever. Though she was fairly big by mid-80's standards, she lacks the muscularity of the present day women. However, her physique (arms in particular) is a case of good shape and decent size being as good or better than freaky size and so-so shape. If you like the combination of mid-range muscularity and great looks, you'll like this tape.
I Saradas

Offline eubil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 03:21:44 am »
HOT!

Offline Metalgod0000

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 04:33:18 pm »
amazing 👍

Offline HimHomes69

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 11:36:55 pm »
ty

Offline 0scott

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 04:09:34 am »
 :o k+

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 177 - Janice Ragain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View