Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574213 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:30:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 318122 times)

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2020, 02:04:28 pm »
So glad to see you back!   All the best!!

Forum Saradas

Offline overpowrd2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2020, 04:09:41 am »
Good luck for you! Keep your life as good!

Offline Simpl1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2020, 01:08:12 pm »
I work construction and my knees and back don't work like they used to,  it's a struggle some days.  I can't imagine what you feel!  Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery.   :rock:

Offline spartan7782

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2020, 12:33:49 am »
I feel your pain as well.  I have advanced arthritis and have had both knees replaced.  Wishing you all the best.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2020, 04:02:15 pm »
Take care of yourself!  We'll be waiting here patiently for your triumphant return!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2020, 10:23:20 pm »
I feel your pain as well.  I have advanced arthritis and have had both knees replaced.  Wishing you all the best.

Thank you!!!

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2020, 06:06:56 pm »
Can I ask you what your best lifts were?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2020, 01:58:49 am »
After viewing my standing x-rays, the Dr has told me my knee cap has shifted, I have several bone spurs and advanced arthritis. But at my age, they don't want to rush into doing a knee replacement. Told me to avoid bearing weight on it. To avoid stairs, hills and uneven ground. Keep doing the weighted leg lifts though. And some other stuff. Advised me to keep working on losing weight cause the more weight I lose, the less pressure on my knee.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2020, 03:05:37 pm »
Thanks for sharing the doctor's report. Wish you success with the weight loss. Which can be hard to get results. Hope you can manage to have a positive attitude while facing the challenges ahead.

After viewing my standing x-rays, the Dr has told me my knee cap has shifted, I have several bone spurs and advanced arthritis. But at my age, they don't want to rush into doing a knee replacement. Told me to avoid bearing weight on it. To avoid stairs, hills and uneven ground. Keep doing the weighted leg lifts though. And some other stuff. Advised me to keep working on losing weight cause the more weight I lose, the less pressure on my knee.

Thanks Marvin!!!

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2020, 04:40:05 pm »
Michelle,

Sorry to hear that. My experience with doctors is they're very human and neglect to tell patients really important things that they just don't think about at that moment. Things to avoid, or things to do. I had a problem with kneecap tracking after knee surgeries. One can do exercises to help with that like quad extensions, or just focusing on moving your kneecap with your muscles. To get the maximum benefit, one should either use tape to push the kneecap where it needs to be, or wear a brace -- a knee sleeve, with straps with pull the kneecap. Can't fix arthritis or worn cartilage, but you can help with pain and function.

Offline iremikek2112

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2020, 09:25:03 pm »
Shoot, looks like everything is down again on SM, must have missed it. I hope Michelle recovers and overcomes these physical issues and returns to good health soon!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2020, 12:13:12 am »
As if the knee problem wasn't enough. I found out my thyroid cancer has returned. I have made all my accounts private and removed all followers except personal friends. I just need some time privately to wrap my mind around this and get through it.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2020, 01:03:54 am »
As if the knee problem wasn't enough. I found out my thyroid cancer has returned. I have made all my accounts private and removed all followers except personal friends. I just need some time privately to wrap my mind around this and get through it.

I'm so sorry to hear this. May you emerge victorious over these major health issues.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2020, 01:12:36 am »

I'm so sorry to hear this. May you emerge victorious over these major health issues.

Thank you.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2020, 08:46:53 pm »
We are all cheering you on Michelle.  All the best!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View