Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579466 Posts in 73931 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 06:18:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Favorite strength feat from a story?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Favorite strength feat from a story?  (Read 5976 times)

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Favorite strength feat from a story?
« on: October 28, 2022, 11:56:43 pm »
Mine is Lisa uprooting a massive girder. From PowerOverload Muscle for Show by demented 20

Lisa's mind was so overwhelmed with power that she just wanted to use it. This much strength couldn't just evaporate. She couldn't absorb it back into her being. It had to be used. She turned around to find something, anything then she looked up. Just outside the sphere of steel was the old warehouse. One of the vertical beams was just on the other side of Alonzo's wall. She looked at Zo, and then she started towards it.

Alonzo could see where she was heading, and he opened a gap in his sphere. Lisa was dwarfed by the massive beam, but she didn't waste time thinking about what she was going to do. She had to release this power. She felt like she was going to explode if she didn't.

Her muscles seemed to explode when she crouched down and put her hands on the beam. Her forearm muscles flexed as she crushed her fingers into the thick steel. Lisa took a few deep breaths, expanding her naked chest against the steel. Her nipples brushed against the cold metal. That was exciting, but not exciting enough. She set her teeth on edge, then powered up her legs. She pressed her feet against the concrete floor of the old warehouse as she tried to pull this huge girder from deep within the ground. She knew that as tall as this girder was, much of it was underground buried in the thick reinforced concrete of the building's foundation. Lisa didn't care about that. She had to use this strength.

Her thick quads and ultra shredded hamstrings and glutes jutted out and writhed under her skin as she used more and more strength against the girder. She had wrapped her arms around the girder now, and she crushed it against her body as she continued to lift with her legs. The girder had stood straight for decades against storms and blizzards, but it was bending now from the power of one woman. It bent more and more as her arms crushed their way towards each other. Then a rumble came from deep in the ground. Sounds like muffled thunder filled the air. Cracks spread like a web all around them. Alonzo looked at the ground and then back to Lisa. Her soft grunts of effort had turned into guttural growls as her legs began to straighten.

The concrete was turning to powder under her feet as she pressed down with such tremendous force. The girder had moved a little, but with one finally squeeze of Lisa titanic muscles, the girder broke loose from the foundation and shot up into the air. Lisa dug a trench as she wrenched the massive steel beam from the ground. Fifteen feet of concrete was stuck around the base of the girder as Lisa held it up. It made the load unbalanced, but Lisa was more powerful than Alonzo's crane. Her mighty muscles just flexed and split and bulged to keep the load over her head. She loved the feeling of that much weight pressing down on her body, and her body not giving at all. She turned away from her boyfriend then threw the girder onto the ground. It made a huge noise and bounced along the fractured cement until it slammed into another girder. It hit that second girder so hard that it knocked it loose underground. Lisa slowly turned towards Alonzo. She was tired now, and her need to use her strength had been satisfied, but a woman had other needs too.

Alonzo pressed his body against hers. "I can't wait anymore", he whispered to her.

Forum Saradas

Offline TheMoleUK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Big fan of super strong & super tall ladies
Re: Favorite strength feat from a story?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 02:31:47 am »
Too many to choose a specific one but anything that involves lifting buildings or ships are a treat.

Or crushing cars...

Or being bullet (and larger) proof...

It's all good! :-)

Offline Apley44

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 05:46:02 pm »
Shameless self promotion here. I wrote some feats of strength in my story “Mr and Mrs Everest”, Chapter 17 on this site. Context: our narrator is a champion Mr Olympia, who married a young female bodybuilder. Together they enrolled into a experimental science programme, which allowed them to get even more ripped. As a result, the couple became the biggest bodybuilders in history. But the experiment worked better on her, and now she is bigger than him, and stronger…

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=712401.45

Online GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2022, 06:20:04 pm »
What would you like to see? I've got a lot of stories for all sorts of feats of strength.

A wife lifting her husband off the ground and stabilizing herself while she's giving him a blowjob or where she rips a stump out of the ground? Sandow Family's got stuff like that: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=810254.0

Or more down for goddess possession and feats of strength like flying through the sky miles at a time by leaping with incredible power and accuracy? Cassie & Massiva's the ticket: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=890577.0

Maybe you want more violent stuff like beating alien beasts into a bloody pulp with bare hands or tearing apart a genetically altered cyborg psycho? My epic Sci Fi setting, Blockbuster, might be just what you're looking for: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=757129.0

Maybe something a bit more grounded, with Strongman style feats like pulling wooden poles out of the ground and lifting someone by sheer might and willpower with a disadvantaged leg, done by my tall and cool Goth Jock problem solver for hire and ex-Black Ops Agent named Verity: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=752877.0

Maybe you're looking for something that is clearly done at superhuman levels? My Sci Fi Horror setting, Your House, is all about that as the story is literally building towards a war between Humanity and a seemingly unstoppable force of Hybrid Women Soldiers: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=790185.0

Or something more Anime inspired is up your alley? The Sword Of Monsters has the female lead pushing a fully grown tree over like it was nothing to kill a disgusting monster in their way, with hints of other peculiar details yet to be revealed soon: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=904366.0

Offline asqwert

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 08:31:31 am »
Mr.shhh's becca brant story, she shows up the neighborhood jocks out lifting them with sheer will power that her muscles eventually get so pumped making her out-man them

Offline durbistehrlert

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 01:42:47 pm »
My favourite is from Annie Ample grows up - lifting a truck overhead and then carrying it back home at 120 mph :)

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=10580.0

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 11:39:09 pm »
I'm always looking for that sweet spot between realism and fantastic so I prefer the potentially possible like lifting a car or ripping a phone book but I'm going to look at some of GLKnight's stories. Thanks for the suggestions
What would you like to see? I've got a lot of stories for all sorts of feats of strength.

A wife lifting her husband off the ground and stabilizing herself while she's giving him a blowjob or where she rips a stump out of the ground? Sandow Family's got stuff like that: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=810254.0

Or more down for goddess possession and feats of strength like flying through the sky miles at a time by leaping with incredible power and accuracy? Cassie & Massiva's the ticket: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=890577.0

Online 0scott

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024, 03:13:29 pm »
Just Checked the story on diana the valkyrie (via wayback).

A really good series.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2024, 05:18:05 pm »
Constant incidents that illustrate that the woman is so powerful the world is nothing but rice paper and tinfoil compared to her.  If not paying acute attention:

- concrete and asphalt crumble and cracks beneath her feet and her mere footsteps quake the ground
- rather than trip on a sidewalk curb, her foot continues through it unabated sending up a dust cloud of concrete debris
- stepping out of her titanium bed (that groans from every turn) shakes the reinforced house
- an errant shoulder knocks over a light pole or tears through a doorframe
- an errant knee knocks cars and pickups several feet away while walking in a parking lot
- a sigh in the office blows everything off of an office mates desk
- just shifting her body on a metal bench or chair bends and renders the item misshapen
- stepping on to an elevator, bus or boat makes it dip or tip noticeably, frightening the passengers

Love that stuff in addition to the usual.

And while I like the "big" stuff like lifting massive objects, I like the not so giant FoS stuff that demonstrate how superior these women are to males.  Like a "run of the mill" single handed throat or collar lift, walking across the room holding a struggling male a foot off of the ground followed by a flick of the wrist that sends him across the room ... I love that.  That's a get her hands dirty, show her superiority to the arrogant male action I like.

Offline ravanin

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2024, 07:51:11 pm »
there was this story by totocom. "amber goes through the emendate program" or something like that. Where the wife orders the husband to wash the carand when he refuses she picks him up, soaks him in the pool and uses him as a ragdoll to clean the car.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Favorite strength feat from a story?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View