Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576317 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:52:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AI Femme Flex. Fictions  (Read 30725 times)

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
AI Femme Flex. Fictions
« on: September 15, 2023, 05:38:28 pm »
"The Silent Transformation: A Tale of Revenge and Redemption"

Chapter 1: The Calvary

The story begins in a quiet suburban house, where Martha, a woman with a sweet appearance and tired eyes, endures a life of constant abuse at the hands of her husband, Jorge. Each day is a nightmare in which Jorge comes home drunk and unleashes his fury on her, often without apparent reason.

One evening, as Jorge returns home after a long night of drinking at the local bar, Martha tries to remain calm as he insults her and pushes her roughly.

"I don't know why you always have to be like this, Jorge!" Martha says with a trembling voice as she clings to the back of a chair.

Jorge laughs sarcastically and looks at her with bloodshot eyes. "You're pathetic, Martha. You're not even good enough for me."

With tears in her eyes, Martha retreats to her room, where she has been hiding a small box under the bed. Inside, she keeps a handful of money she has been secretly saving for months. It's her escape, her hope for a better future.

That night, while she listens to Jorge snoring loudly in bed, Martha curls up on the living room couch. She has made a decision. She can't bear this hell any longer. She has decided to change her life and take revenge in a way no one could have imagined.

With determination in her eyes, Martha promises herself that she will become something Jorge could never have foreseen. She begins to outline a plan to escape her abusive husband and exact revenge on him for all the years of torment she has endured.

This is how Martha's story begins, a story of transformation, vengeance, and liberation, which she will carry out in the following chapters.

Chapter 2: The Secret Plan

In the following weeks, Martha immersed herself in the execution of her secret plan. Her daily life continued to be a routine of abuse and disdain from Jorge, but now, in the quiet hours when he was asleep or absent, she worked tirelessly to change her destiny.

One afternoon, while Jorge was busy in the garage working on his motorcycle, Martha slipped into the guest room and retrieved a small notebook from its drawer. It was her "book of secrets," where she had been recording every detail of her plan. She had spent weeks researching and preparing carefully.

On the paper, Martha wrote with determination:

Secretly save money: She had been hiding money in the box under the bed, making sure Jorge had no idea of her savings.

Prepare the basement: Martha had started buying exercise equipment online and hiding it in the basement. She was determined to transform that dark and forgotten space into something that would aid her in her mission of vengeance.

Physical training: Martha had researched online and found workout tutorials and combat videos. She had started a rigorous exercise regimen, working silently to strengthen her body.

Combat study: Martha had accumulated a collection of books and DVDs on martial arts and combat techniques. Every night, after Jorge fell asleep, she studied these resources to learn everything she could.

Martha knew this process would be long and dangerous, but it was also her only hope of escaping the hell that was her life with Jorge. Her determination grew day by day, fueled by the fire of vengeance burning inside her.

Chapter 3: The Basement Sanctuary

Martha's transformation continued in secret in the dark basement sanctuary. Each day, her muscles grew stronger, and her determination grew with them. As the weeks turned into months, her life in the basement became increasingly crucial. Every night, after ensuring Jorge was deeply asleep, she descended the stairs leading to the dark refuge of the basement.

The first weeks had been tough. Martha had to learn to assemble and use all the exercise equipment she had secretly purchased. Sometimes, frustration overwhelmed her, but her determination propelled her forward.

One night, as she lifted weights in the darkest corner of the basement, Martha reflected on her situation.

"I can do this," she told herself in a low voice. "No matter how long it takes. I have to be strong to get revenge on Jorge and put an end to this."

The days turned into weeks, and Martha noticed changes in her body. Her muscles began to strengthen, her endurance increased, and although she maintained her fragile appearance on the outside, inside, she was becoming an unstoppable force.

One evening, as she heard footsteps above her, her heart pounded with fear, thinking that Jorge had discovered her secret. She remained motionless, holding her breath and listening carefully. Soon, she realized Jorge was snoring heavily in his room.

Martha breathed a sigh of relief but realized she couldn't afford to make mistakes. The secrecy of her plan was vital to its success.

With time, the basement became her sanctuary. There, in the dimness, she trained, studied combat techniques, and prepared mentally and physically for the day when she would finally confront Jorge and his cruelty.

Each passing day, Martha became a stronger and more confident version of herself, ready to make a dramatic turn in her life and in the story she had secretly written.

Chapter 4: Silent Transformation

Marta continued her transformation in secret in the dark basement sanctuary. Every day, her muscles grew stronger, and her determination grew with them. As she approached her goal, Marta began to test
her incredible power in increasingly impressive ways.

Test 1: The Concrete Wall
Marta decided to test her strength by attempting to break through a concrete wall in the basement. After weeks of training, she approached the wall and, with a powerful blow, created a significant crack on its surface. The satisfaction she felt in that moment fueled her determination.

Test 2: Cement Bags
Marta manufactured several cement bags and hung them from the basement ceiling. With punches and kicks, she shattered them one by one, demonstrating astonishing strength and impressive combat skills.

Test 3: Lifting Unbelievable Weights
Marta began lifting weights that most people would consider impossible for a woman of her appearance. Her muscles swelled, and her confidence grew with each repetition.

Test 4: Agility and Skill
In addition to brute strength, Marta worked on her agility and skill. She practiced jumps, evasive maneuvers, and rapid reflexes, knowing they would be essential in the upcoming battle.

Test 5: Extreme Endurance
Marta spent hours running on a treadmill while watching combat videos. Her endurance became one of her greatest advantages, knowing she could stay on her feet even in the most challenging situations.

As time passed, Marta noticed her body transforming into an unstoppable force. Her reflection in the mirror no longer showed the fragile woman she used to be but a rising warrior, full of self-confidence and the ability to end Jorge's abuse.

Marta knew her time for revenge was drawing near. In the next chapter, we will see how she plans and executes her audacious plan to confront Jorge and any man who crosses her path. Her determination and strength are now her allies, and she is ready to reveal them to the world.

Chapter 5: The Wait

The basement continued to be Marta's sanctuary, where she further developed her physical and mental transformation. Her body, now an impressive combination of musculature and beauty, was a source of pride and confidence. Each day she looked in the mirror, her vanity grew, and she knew her appearance was a weapon she would use in her quest for revenge.

However, Marta knew she couldn't act impulsively. She needed to be patient and wait for the right moment to execute her audacious plan. While she waited, to test her strength and skills, Marta would venture out at night to underground fighting venues, where bets were placed, and ruthless opponents awaited.

Covered by a loose robe to conceal her astonishing musculature, Marta would appear at these clandestine venues. No one suspected what was hidden beneath that loose fabric. When the time came to fight, she would shed the robe with confident ease.

The world was left in awe upon discovering the woman beneath the robe. Marta, with her sculpted muscles and radiant beauty, fearlessly faced her opponents. She fought one challenger after another, even accepting the challenge of fighting two at a time, defeating them with remarkable strength and skill.

The men, nervous and astonished, began to flee in search of safety, but Marta showed them no mercy. Her revenge was underway, and she wouldn't grant respite.

Jorge, now subdued and humiliated, lay on the ground, completely powerless before the woman he had tormented for so long. The roles had reversed, and Marta was determined to make him suffer as he had made her suffer.

With a twisted smile on her face, Marta approached Jorge and said, "Now, Jorge, it's my turn. Ready to experience the true strength of a woman?"

The chapter concludes with Marta someting Jorge and enjoying her newfound power, knowing that she had finally taken control of her own life and sought revenge for years of abuse and oppression.

Chapter 6: The Final Revenge

Marta stood triumphantly over Jorge, who lay on the floor, utterly defeated. Anger blazed in her eyes as she gazed down at the man who had made her life a living hell for so long.

Without uttering a word, Marta began to unleash her wrath upon Jorge. Each punch and kick was a release of the pent-up fury she had held inside for years. Her powerful muscles moved with deadly precision, and Jorge had no chance of defending himself. Each blow was retribution for the years of abuse and humiliation.

Jorge's face swelled and bled, but Marta didn't relent. She continued to strike and punish her husband until he lay on the floor, barely conscious and entirely subdued.

Finally, Marta ceased her assault, panting with exertion. She looked down at Jorge with disdain. "This is what I feel for everything you've done to me, Jorge. Your reign of power ends now."

Marta rose to her feet, and with grim determination, she began to walk towards the exit. She glanced back at Jorge one last time and spoke with a cold, merciless tone, "This is goodbye, Jorge. You'll never see me again. I'm a different person now, a powerful person, and there's no place for someone like you in my life."

Jorge, lying on the floor, could barely articulate a response. Marta had seized control of her life, and she was determined to leave behind everything that had held her back for so long.

With her revenge complete, Marta exited the house, leaving Jorge on the floor, trembling with fear. Before closing the door, she turned back to him and issued a threatening warning, "Don't you dare try to contact me, Jorge. If you do, I'll come back and punish you until you can't even lift yourself off the ground."

Marta's story concluded with a striking image: she, dressed in a seductive and elegant attire, with her legs poised over Jorge, who lay on the floor in terror. With a single hand, she lifted Jorge off the ground and tossed him aside as if he were a mere scrap of paper, demonstrating her incredible strength and determination.

Marta walked away from the house, leaving her history of abuse and oppression behind, ready to face a future filled with power and freedom. Her revenge was complete, and she was a woman who wouldn't hesitate to protect her new life.

Chapter 7: The Final Revenge

Marta was standing over Jorge, who was lying on the ground, completely defeated. Anger burned in his eyes as he stared at the man who had made his life miserable for years.

Without saying a word, Marta began to punish Jorge. Every punch and kick was a release of long-pent up fury. His powerful muscles moved with deadly precision, and Jorge had no chance to defend himself. Each blow was retribution for the years of abuse and humiliation.

Jorge's face was swollen and bloody, but Marta didn't stop. She continued to hit and punish her husband until he lay on the ground, barely conscious and completely subdued.

Finally, Marta stopped, panting with effort, and looked at Jorge with contempt. "This is how I feel about everything you've done to me, Jorge. Your time of power is over."

Marta stood up and, with determination, began to walk towards the door. He looked at Jorge one last time and said in a cold, merciless voice: "This is goodbye, Jorge. You will never see me again. I am a different person now, a powerful person, and I have no room in my life for someone like you."

Jorge, lying on the ground, could barely articulate any words. Marta had taken control of her life, and was willing to leave behind everything that had held her back for so long.

Marta had amassed a fortune thanks to her victories in clandestine struggles, and was now a millionaire and powerful woman. He knew that he could have whoever he wanted, subdue whoever he wanted, and that his life was full of possibilities.

With a satisfied smile, Marta left the house, leaving Jorge on the floor, shaking with terror. Before closing the door, she turned to him and said in a threatening voice: "Don't you dare look for me, Jorge. If you do, I will come back and punish you until you have no breath left to get up."

Marta's story culminated with a shocking image: she, dressed in a tiny sensual and elegant dress, with her legs on top of Jorge, who was lying on the ground terrified. With just one hand, he lifted it off the ground and threw it like a piece of paper, demonstrating his incredible strength and determination.

Marta walked away from home, leaving behind her past of abuse and oppression, ready to face a future full of power and freedom. Her revenge was complete, and she was now a woman who would stop at nothing to protect her new life.

Martha's transformation :

If you like this story write to me and I will create more.

Forum Saradas

AI Femme Flex. Fictions
« on: September 15, 2023, 05:38:28 pm »

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
Re: AI Femme Flex. Fictions
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 03:57:29 pm »
"Shared Revenge"

Chapter 1

The night was dark and cold in Gotham City. The masked vigilante, Batman, stood on the roof of a building, watching the horizon. I knew something was wrong. He had received an anonymous call alerting him of a new plan from his archenemy, Catwoman.
Batman launched himself into the void, using his cape to glide through the air. When he reached the street, he went to the place indicated by the call. It was an abandoned warehouse in the center of the city.
Batman approached the warehouse cautiously. You could hear loud music from inside. It was a jazz song, sensual and mysterious. Batman knew it was a trap, but he was determined to confront Catwoman.
The guard made his way through the shadows and entered the warehouse. The place was full of people, all dressed in elegant clothes. In the center of the room, Catwoman was dancing with a group of men.
Batman approached her, without making a sound. Catwoman saw him and smiled.
How are you, Batman? - said. - Have you come to have fun?
"I've come to stop you," said Batman.
Stop me? - Catwoman said, laughing. - That's impossible.
Catwoman lunged at Batman, hitting him with her claws. Batman fought back, but Catwoman was a formidable opponent.
The fight was intense. Batman and Catwoman threw punches and kicks at each other, exchanging deadly attacks. The people in the room gaped, watching the battle.
Finally, Batman managed to surpass Catwoman. He hit her with his fist in the stomach, leaving her breathless.
"It's time for this to end," Batman said.
Batman approached Catwoman and lifted her off the ground. He took it to a corner of the warehouse and dropped it.
Catwoman was hurt and bleeding. He was almost lifeless.
Because? - Catwoman said, with a weak voice. - Why do you always have to win?
Because I'm Batman - said Batman. -And it is my duty to protect Gotham City.
Batman walked away from Catwoman and headed towards the exit. The fight was over. Catwoman had been defeated.
Batman left the warehouse and headed to the Batcave. It had been a long and difficult night, but he had managed to stop Catwoman. Gotham City was safe, at least for a while.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 04:00:06 pm »
Episode 2:

Catwoman got up from the ground, with difficulty. She was hurt and bleeding. He had been saved by a miracle.
The woman watched Catwoman from the shadows. She was a tall, muscular woman, with long black hair. She was wearing a black leather suit, which highlighted her figure.
The woman approached Catwoman.
Are you OK? - asked.
Catwoman looked at the woman in surprise.
Who are you? - asked.
"I'm a friend," the woman said. - I've been watching your fight against Batman.
And? - Catwoman said. - Are you going to finish what he started?
“No,” the woman said. - I'm not like him. I'm not going to kill you.
Then what do you want? - Catwoman asked.
I want to help you - said the woman. - I want you to join me.
To you? - Catwoman said. - And who are you?
My name is Kassandra - said the woman. - I'm a villain.
A villain? - Catwoman said. - And why do you want to help me?
Because I want to get revenge on Batman - said Kassandra.
Get revenge on Batman? - Catwoman said. - Because?
Because he stole something from me - said Kassandra. - Something that cannot be replaced.
Catwoman looked at Kassandra curiously.
What did he steal from you? - asked.
"He stole my life," said Kassandra. - He stole my love from me.
Catwoman remained silent.
"I understand," he finally said. - I also want to take revenge on Batman.
"Then it's decided," said Kassandra. - We will work together to put an end to it.
Kassandra helped Catwoman up.
"Come on," he said. - I'll take you to my hiding place.
Kassandra and Catwoman left the alley and headed to an abandoned building. The building was in the center of the city, in a dark and dangerous area.
Kassandra opened the door to the building and the two women entered. The inside of the building was dark and full of dust. There were boxes and old furniture piled everywhere.
"This is my hiding place," said Kassandra. - It is a safe place.
Kassandra took Catwoman to a room at the back of the building. The room was small and simple, but clean and tidy.
Here you can rest - said Kassandra. - I will heal your wounds and prepare you for our revenge.
Kassandra helped Catwoman onto the bed. Then, he left to look for medical supplies.
Catwoman closed her eyes and let herself be carried away by exhaustion. I was exhausted, but I was happy. He had found an ally in his fight against Batman

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 08:06:24 pm »
Thanks for the stories! The only issue I have is you use he instead of she in some of your dialogue. Do you have a Deviantart site?  Love to read more of your stories. 😎👍

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 11:54:15 am »
Hello my friend, sorry, that error is due to a translation issue, since the stories are in another language, I will try to correct it. I recently started, I'm going to start publishing my stories on my Patreon site, I also have a lot of images there.
If you want to see it the address is: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2023, 12:42:59 pm »
Chapter 3:

Three months had passed since Catwoman had been rescued by Kassandra. During that time, her body had healed and her strength had fully recovered. Both women looked radiant in the darkness of the secret lair. Kassandra wore a tight-fitting sports outfit that highlighted her impressive muscles, while Catwoman radiated natural sensuality.

Sitting in a comfortable armchair, they looked at each other intently, sharing a bond that had grown stronger over time. Catwoman finally broke the silence.

"Kassandra," she said, "I'd like to know more about your beloved."

Kassandra smiled.

"Her name was Helena," she said. "She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. She was intelligent, funny, and kind. I fell in love with her at first sight."

"What happened to her?" asked Catwoman.

Kassandra shrugged.

"Batman killed her," she said. "He trapped her in a trap and threw her off a cliff."

Catwoman felt a knot in her stomach.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

Kassandra nodded.

"It doesn't matter," she said. "What matters is that I'm going to get revenge on him."

"How?" asked Catwoman.

Kassandra smiled again.

"I have a plan," she said. "A plan that will end Batman once and for all."

Catwoman stared at Kassandra, intrigued.

"What is the plan?" she asked.

Kassandra leaned in to Catwoman and whispered in her ear.

"A plan that you're going to love," she said.

Catwoman blushed.

"And what about me?" she asked. "What's my role in this plan?"

"You'll be my ally," said Kassandra. "My partner in revenge."

Catwoman smiled.

"I'm ready," she said.

Kassandra kissed her.

"I knew it," she said.

The two women embraced, sharing a moment of intimacy.

"Batman will regret ever crossing us," said Kassandra.

"Yes," said Catwoman. "He will pay for everything he's done."

The two women separated and looked into each other's eyes.

"For Helena," said Kassandra.

"For Helena," said Catwoman.

The two women stood up and walked to the door of the lair.

"It's time to start," said Kassandra.

Catwoman nodded.

"Yes," she said. "It's time to start."

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023, 12:47:30 pm »
Chapter 4:

Day after day, year after year, Catwoman and Kassandra threw themselves into rigorous training in their secret lair. Hours turned into days, days into weeks, and weeks into endless months of relentless dedication. Every workout was an opportunity to shape their bodies and increase their strength, and every day strengthened their resolve for revenge against Batman.

Catwoman had changed a lot in that time. Her body was now a fighting machine, sculpted by years of training. She could break concrete walls with a single punch, lift unimaginable weights for anyone, and move with astonishing speed and agility.

Kassandra had also improved her skills. She was an expert in martial arts and in the use of weapons. She could knock a man down with a single blow, and she was able to throw objects with incredible force.

But beyond their physical abilities, Catwoman and Kassandra had also developed a deep bond. Their love was passionate and fierce, and it was a force that drove them forward.

After the tough training sessions, they would engage in passionate love sessions, intertwining their sweaty and sculpted bodies. Then they would shower together and have passionate love encounters again. They were tireless, and their love only grew stronger with time.

One night, after a particularly intense training session, Catwoman sat on the edge of the bed, panting.

"I'm ready," she said.

Kassandra walked over to her and kissed her.

"Me too," she said.

The two women embraced, sealing their commitment to revenge.

"We promise to get revenge on Batman," said Catwoman.

"And on all those who stand in our way," said Kassandra.

The two women looked into each other's eyes, and their gazes filled with determination.

"We won't stop until we've destroyed Batman!" shouted Catwoman.

"And we will!" shouted Kassandra.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2023, 12:16:12 pm »
Chapter 5:

Catwoman and Kassandra were ready to begin their revenge. They had changed into very sensual outfits that highlighted the musculature of their bodies. Catwoman wore a black leather suit that exposed her toned arms and legs. Kassandra wore a red latex suit that embraced her voluptuous curves.

They had also decided not to use any weapons, relying solely on the strength and power of their fists and legs.

Their plan was simple: defeat all the superheroes of Gotham City and then conquer the world.

Their first victim was Wonder Woman. Kassandra defeated her easily, breaking her arm and leg. Then, Catwoman faced off against Flash and defeated him with a single blow.

The superheroes of Gotham City were surprised and frightened. They couldn't believe that two women could defeat them so easily.

Catwoman and Kassandra continued their campaign of terror. They defeated Superman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and all the other superheroes in the city.

Each victory increased the attraction between them and their thirst for power. It was as if they became more excited with each triumph.

One night, Catwoman defeated Hulk. She lifted him with a single hand while kissing Kassandra. Then, they both burst into loud laughter.

Each victory made them more excited for each other, igniting limitless passion. Every triumph was a night of passion between them, and each act of love only fueled their desire to dominate the world.

The city was in chaos. The citizens were terrified. They didn't know what to do to stop the two supervillains.

Batman knew he had to do something. He was the only one who could stop them.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2023, 12:18:12 pm »
Chapter 6:
Batman had called upon his soulmate, Robin, for help. Together, they felt powerful enough to defeat the two villains.

The time for the showdown had come. Batman and Robin made their way to the location where Catwoman and Kassandra had arranged to meet them.

When they arrived, Catwoman was waiting for them with her back turned, wearing a long overcoat that covered her entire body. Kassandra stood imposingly by her side but did not intervene.

Catwoman removed her overcoat and left both superheroes in awe with her new and imposing figure. Her body was covered in muscles everywhere, bulging through her impressive suit.

Catwoman shouted, "After years of furious training, I'm ready to destroy you, Batman! I'm going to break you bone by bone!"

Batman and Robin prepared for the battle.

Without waiting for a reaction, Robin lunged at Catwoman and delivered ten punches that knocked her to the ground.

"Do you surrender?" Robin asked.

Catwoman got up, laughing. She stood tall and showed her arm to Robin. Catwoman's arm was as thick as Robin's legs. Robin thought to himself and started trembling.

"Is that all you can do to me?" Catwoman asked, flexing her enormous bicep. "Now it's my turn."

Catwoman punched Robin, sending him flying through the air and landing on the ground, bloody and battered.

"Do you like that?" Catwoman asked. "This is just the beginning!"

Catwoman pounced on Robin and began mercilessly beating him. Robin tried to defend himself, but it was futile. Catwoman was too strong for him.

Kassandra watched the scene with satisfaction. She was happy to see her beloved getting revenge on Batman.

Catwoman struck Robin again and again, hitting him in the stomach, chest, and face. Robin screamed in pain, but Catwoman didn't stop.

Finally, Catwoman stopped. Robin was unconscious and bleeding.

Catwoman approached him and looked at him with disdain.

"What do you think, Batman?" Catwoman asked. "Do you still think you can stop me?"

Kassandra approached Catwoman and hugged her.

"You did it!" Kassandra said. "You did it!"

Catwoman smiled.

"Of course," Catwoman said. "What did you expect?"

Catwoman and Kassandra walked away from Robin, who lay motionless on the ground.

Offline Raffman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2023, 03:14:30 pm »
Awesome, awesome as thank you.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2023, 12:34:02 pm »
Chapter 7.

"I'm not done with Robin yet!" said Catwoman.
She approached Kassandra, and they shared a passionate kiss.
Then, she approached Robin, who was still alive. She lifted him with one arm and positioned his head between her powerful legs.
Catwoman began to squeeze Robin's head, and he started screaming. The pain was unbearable. Robin felt like his head was about to explode.
Catwoman squeezed harder, all the while kissing Kassandra again.
Robin's head exploded into a pool of blood and brains.
Catwoman and Kassandra broke the kiss and looked at Batman.
"What do you think, Batman?" Catwoman asked. "What are you going to do now?"
Batman was stunned. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed.
"I can't believe it," Batman said. "What have you done?"
Catwoman smiled.
"I've become much stronger," Catwoman said. "And now, I'm going to destroy you."
Before attacking Batman, the two supervillains began to caress each other. They were really excited. Robin's death had pushed them to the height of passion.
Catwoman whispered in Kassandra's ear:
"I'm so excited," Catwoman said. "I can't believe what we just did."
Kassandra smiled.
"Me too," Kassandra said. "It's like something inside us has awakened."
The two women kissed passionately. Their bodies merged into one.
Suddenly, Catwoman realized something.
"Batman!" Catwoman shouted. "We forgot about Batman!"
Kassandra laughed.
"Who cares!" Kassandra said. "We'll deal with him later."
The two women continued to caress and kiss each other.
Batman, who was petrified with fear, couldn't believe what he was seeing.
The two women, laughing, sensually approached Batman.
"What are you going to do now, Batman?" Catwoman asked. "Are you going to stop us?"
Batman didn't respond.
"Or are you going to let us do whatever we want to you?" Kassandra asked.
Batman still didn't respond.
The two women smiled, approaching Batman.
"That's what we thought," Catwoman said.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2023, 12:39:25 pm »
Chapter 8:

Catwoman came up behind him and trapped Batman's body in her powerful arms. He was immobilized. Kassandra went ahead and whispered in his ear:
First you are going to enjoy and then you are going to die, we will fulfill our revenge.
Kassandra kissed Batman passionately, while Catwoman licked his ear. Batman was really excited.
Catwoman grabbed Batman's neck with one hand and lifted him up, while Kassandra grabbed his private part.
Do you like this, Batman? - Catwoman asked. - Do you like us to torture you?
Batman couldn't respond. I was too excited.
Do you like us to touch you? - Kassandra asked. - Do you like us to make you feel good?
Batman could only groan.
Catwoman and Kassandra continued to torture Batman, but not only physically, but also psychologically. They wanted Batman to suffer, both physically and emotionally.
Finally, Batman couldn't take it anymore.
Stop! - Batman shouted. - No more!
Catwoman and Kassandra laughed.
You do not like it anymore? - Catwoman asked. - Don't you want to feel good anymore?
Batman didn't respond. I was exhausted.
Catwoman and Kassandra dropped him to the ground.
"This is just the beginning, Batman," said Catwoman. - We are going to make you suffer like you have never suffered before.
Catwoman and Kassandra walked away from Batman, leaving him alone on the ground.
Batman was completely exhausted on the ground. The two supervillains looked stunning in their suits, their muscles seemed to explode.
My love - Catwoman said to Kassandra - I want you to test if Batman's armor is really waterproof.
"Whatever you say, my life," Kassandra told him.
Catwoman lifted Batman and Kassandra delivered an uppercut to Batman's stomach. There was a sound of cracking ribs. Batman let out a piercing scream.
It seems that it is not so proof against everything, my life - said Kassandra -, and the two laughed and enjoyed seeing Batman double over in pain.
Leave him alive still, we're not done with him - said Catwoman.
Catwoman and Kassandra looked at each other.
"You're right," Kassandra said. We're not done with him yet.
Catwoman dropped Batman to the ground.
We are going to make him suffer more - said Catwoman -. We are going to make him suffer like he has never suffered before.
Catwoman and Kassandra walked away from Batman, leaving him alone on the ground, writhing in pain.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2023, 09:05:04 pm »
Chapter 9
Batman was finished. I was completely broken, both physically and emotionally. Catwoman and Kassandra had tortured him for hours, humiliating him in every way possible.
Batman begged for mercy again and again, but the two women showed no mercy. They challenged each other to see who had more strength to punish him.
It seemed like it would never end. Batman was on the brink of death, and he didn't know what else he could do.
"Enough," said Catwoman. Let's get this over with. We can't keep wasting time with this scum.
"You are right, my goddess," said Kassandra. What do you propose?
Now you'll see - said Catwoman -. You follow me, do what I do.
Catwoman approached Batman, picked him up again with one hand, and with the other, in one motion, removed all of his armor.
Kassandra, Come to me, and take off your clothes - said Catwoman,
Kassandra started to smile. She left her suit and the statuesque figure of the supervillain was seen in its maximum splendor. Catwoman held Batman and said to Kassandra:
All yours, my love.
Kassandra submerged Batman's head into her breasts, while Catwoman took off her costume as well.
"Let's finish this, sweet," Kassandra said to Catwoman.
Yes, my love, I'm ready - said Catwoman.
Batman was trapped in Kassandra and Catwoman's breasts. They hugged each other and began to squeeze each other.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2023, 09:07:05 pm »
Chapter 10
Batman couldn't breathe. The muscular and enormous bodies of these two supervillains had trapped him. The goddesses got together and gave each other the most passionate kiss they had ever had. Her nipples hardened.
Catwoman and Kassandra hugged each other tightly, their tongues intertwining. Batman was trapped between their bodies, unable to move.
The kiss was intense and passionate. The two women kissed each other desperately, as if they wanted to devour each other. Their nipples hardened to the maximum, and their bodies began to vibrate with pleasure.
The goddesses joined their bodies and gave each other the most lustful kiss of their lives, while Batman's destroyed body fell to the floor, lifeless under the pressure of the supervillains' muscles.
They stood up and their muscle-ridden bodies looked at what was left of Batman. The scene was imposing, two beautiful and statuesque supervillains had achieved their goal, taking revenge on their archenemy Batman.
Catwoman approached Kassandra and whispered in her ear:
We have done it, my love.
Kassandra smiled and replied:
Yes love. We have defeated Batman. Gotham City is ours.
Now we will go for world domination - Said Catwoman
The imposing Supervillains left Batman's destroyed body on the floor and walked naked, showing off their imposing physiques throughout the city, nothing mattered anymore.
They went to the Government Palace, in three minutes they wiped out the entire guard, entered and told the Mayor:
We own Gotham City, get out of here, worm!! -
The mayor ran to the terrace to turn on the Batman signal, the supervillains followed him and laughing sadistically told him:
If you are looking for your little friend, the crows must be eating him right now, and you will follow the same path.
Catwoman grabbed the Mayor by the neck and threw him off the building, falling lifeless onto the street.
Catwoman and Kassandra laughed their hearts out and their naked, sweaty bodies intertwined again.
They were the queens of Gotham City and nothing would stop them in their quest to conquer the world.

Finish, for now....

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2023, 09:11:59 pm »
I have started a new story, I hope you like it, here I will publish the chapters one by one, the story is already finished on my website. If you want to see it, at the bottom of the page is my website.

Helen, the coach.
[/b]

Chapter 1

New York City was a cosmopolitan and vibrant place, home to some of the richest and most powerful people in the world. In a corner of the city, on a narrow and elegant street, stood the most exclusive restaurant in the city: The Four Seasons.

The Four Seasons was a dreamlike place. The interior was adorned with luxury and elegance, with marble walls, mahogany tables, and silk curtains. The service was impeccable, and the food was exquisite.

One evening, a couple entered The Four Seasons to enjoy an unforgettable evening. The woman, named Susan, was a successful entrepreneur. The man, named John, was a prestigious lawyer. Both were in their mid-forties and had been married for several years. They were wealthy, but they were also elegant, vain, and haughty.

Susan and John stepped out of their limousine and made their way to the restaurant's entrance. It was a cold winter night, and the wind whistled between the buildings. Susan shivered and huddled in her fur coat.

A waiter approached them and opened the door.

"Good evening, madam, sir," the waiter said. "How may I assist you?"

"We'd like to dine at the restaurant," Susan said in an arrogant tone. "We have a reservation."

"Of course," the waiter said, bowing. "Please allow me to take your coats."

The waiter took their coats and led them to the coatroom.

"Please follow me," the waiter said. Susan and John followed the waiter into the restaurant.

John entered the luxurious restaurant The Four Seasons wearing a tailored black suit, his face tired but still distinguished. By his side, Susan walked with overwhelming confidence, wearing an extremely short and tight red dress that accentuated every curve of her splendid body. Her stiletto heels completed her daring outfit. Susan had a muscular and firm body; her legs shone, highlighting her muscularity, while her bust and rear stood out with astonishing firmness. Her back was sculpted, and her biceps and triceps were noticeably developed. When she raised her arms to adjust her hair, her biceps bulged, leaving John speechless.

John, surprised, asked, "Susan, what happened to you?"

Susan laughed and replied playfully, "It's because you haven't paid attention to me for months, always busy with your business, John." Susan gently touched his cheek and continued, "I've been going to the city's best gym for seven months now, and it seems to be quite effective. Do you like it, John?" Susan struck a rear pose, showcasing her well-defined biceps, teasing John with a playful look.

John sighed, still looking at her in disbelief. Susan continued, "Well, let's sit down, and I'll tell you everything."

The scene was charged with tension and surprise, with Susan's striking appearance overshadowing all other diners in the restaurant. The dim lights of the place highlighted her sculpted figure and fiery red dress, while the restaurant's elegant ambiance contrasted with Susan's stunning transformation. The curious eyes of other diners couldn't help but turn toward the couple as they made their way to their table.

All the chapters are already in: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View