Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581207 Posts in 74122 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 05:36:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Black
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Black  (Read 23769 times)

santino corleone

Re: Amber Black coming soon...looking for first session
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 05:52:11 pm »
If Amber isn't the body type that you are looking for, then you should wait.

I saw her a long time ago and I think that she looked great. Her few downsides
is that she upsells, more for topless, nudity, hand release ect...
Nice woman.

Skooby

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 07:10:38 pm »
If Amber isn't the body type that you are looking for, then you should wait.

I saw her a long time ago and I think that she looked great. Her few downsides
is that she upsells, more for topless, nudity, hand release ect...
Nice woman.

I think i'm going to go ahead and do a session with her.  Just to get my first session under my belt.

Once again, Indianapolis doesn't have alot of options so I gotta take what I can get I guess.  If I wait it could be next year lol.

Skooby

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 01:39:19 am »

You should email the women in adult services

I've been doing this...no luck.  Most are all fakes anyway and the ones that are doing even know what a scissor hold is.  Plus the pics they have up(if they are even real), their legs look weak.

I turned down the chance to have a session with Amber Black, cuz i'm just not that into her body type.  On second thought though maybe I should've done it cuz the chances here in Indianapolis are slim to none.

Skooby

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 01:41:40 am »
^^If not gymnastic type then at least have some muscle definition in the legs...but still a feminine looking face.

funtimefranky104

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 01:12:06 am »
there is a Ms. Melissa on wb270- who occassionally visits Indianopolis- haven't seen her-  Also, you might want to take a road trip to Columbus for the Arnold or Vegas for the Miss O,  or Atlanta for Nationals or some othe big show where you will have plenty of wrestlers to choose from-  Lastly, personally I would stay away from craig's list b/c some may be legit there are a lot of phonies on that site
what section on craigslist would you be looking for fbb? ta

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
Amber Black
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 01:14:51 pm »
I have been seriously considering setting up a beatdown session with Amber Black sometime next week.  I was going to request her "WORST" beating except no punching to the face.  I know there are some older reviwes on WB's site, I'm just wondering if anyone has been beaten by her recently and how good was the session.  Was she strong, did she REALLY hit hard, did she have the right attitude.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

scissor.lover

Re: Amber Black
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 12:01:30 am »
Can't say too much from personal experience - never met the girl - but another mixed wrestling reviews on yahoo groups says she's fantastic. You want her to beat the $hit outta you, she'll beat the $hit outta you.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedwrestlingsessionsreviews/

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
Amber Black SEVERE BEATDOWN
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 08:08:06 pm »
I was considering doing one of these severa beatdowns with Amber but was wondering what it was like.  Can she pummel like Sondra Faas.  She doesn't look that strong, that's why I was wondering.  Anyone ever attempt the severe beatdown???

Offline BigAngus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber Black SEVERE BEATDOWN
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 11:33:21 pm »
Surely you can work out a mechanism/calculation/performance rating for rewarding her according to the length/depth of the beating you suffer or the amount you cum with her?

scissor.lover

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2010, 08:05:16 pm »
In fact I e-mailed here just to ask and she says she will knock you out. Man, I'd love to meet this girl.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2010, 06:53:48 pm »
As long as she agrees not to punch in the face or the groin, she would have NO SHOT at knocking me out.  I have been scissored by some of the biggest bodybuilding thighs out there so I'm sure I  can withstand her normal girl looking legs.

It would be cool though for her to put me against the wall and beat me like a heavy bag.....

enthusiast

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 11:41:08 am »
Granted I sessioned with her a few yearsvago, but it was very mediocre . First, you certainly wouldn't call her a bodybuilder; second the session in NYC was held in a shabby apartment, and 3rd she cut the session short.

dbach3

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 09:57:22 pm »
You can do better.....clock watcher, not very strong and seems disinterested in the session.....

santino corleone

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 05:23:01 pm »
Too bad that she became a clock watcher. Most of these ladies get better. It looks like Amber got worse.

Offline realun

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2010, 08:53:46 pm »
Saw Amber Black.  She called me before coming to the room asking if she could bring a friend to watch. I declined, and we had an ok session and got along fine - but it was not one of the great sessions.  Worse still, some guy (probably the friend) comes beating on my door the next day wanting to talk to me.  I didn't answer and he eventually went away.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Amber Black

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View