Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Rapemeup on 09 Nov 2018
  • Suppose you encountered a magic lamp, the Dragon Balls, the Infinity Gauntler or whatever, the point is, you can ask for absolutely any female muscle related wish. What would you ask for?
  • #2 by bigt1200 on 10 Nov 2018
  • Feel her biceps
  • #3 by adrian0641 on 10 Nov 2018
  • Poder convertir a la mujer que quiera en fisicoculturista...
  • #4 by nierreso on 10 Nov 2018
  • I would love to date Nataliya Kuznetsova
  • #5 by Saxony Red Devil on 11 Nov 2018
  • The ability to increase/decrease muscle mass on females.
  • #6 by mraccount on 11 Nov 2018
  • I'm one of those people who love absolutely massive girls. Like Nataliya Trukhina on three times as many roids lol. I mean a woman is willing to grow herself to the absolute limit, until her movement is challenged by her huge muscles.
    She's obsessed with working out and is doing it almost constantly, completely ignoring the pain. She is constantly in a state of arousal by her gorgeously freaky body. People get concerned for her and tell her to stop, but she snaps back and reminds them that nobody will stop her from reaching her goal: To be the strongest, most powerful woman ever!

Got a little carried away there, anyway I'm sure no such woman exists, but these are dreams we're talking about.
  • #7 by HumanPersonBeing on 12 Nov 2018
  • I would wish for a new supplement - one that was super effective at growing muscles. The catch would be that the growth would be inversely proportional to the person's genetic potential to grow muscles. IE: the harder to gain muscles without the supplement, the easier to gain muscles with the supplement. And since women are predisposed to being hard gainers,... well, let's just say female bodybuilders would be the most muscular human beings on the planet.
  • #8 by Javi45 on 12 Nov 2018
  • would go on a date with tazzie colomb!!!
  • #9 by Awalkerlou81 on 12 Nov 2018
  • A muscle tonic when women drank it, she’d bust out her clothes as muscular and big as a Ms. Olympia,  horny as hell wanting  to fuck all night long. Especially a with mature women in their 40’s, 50’s and up to mid 60’s
  • #10 by robyn on 12 Nov 2018
  • A hot ebody female bodybuilder who loves to show off her season physique. the perfect skinny waist with blocky abs and big broad pectorals with round fake tits spaced apart and hanging off low. her body is completely oiled up and bulging with straitions and veins as her huge limbs twich and flex for me. after her body is completely pumped, she is ready for sex
  • #11 by Javi45 on 13 Nov 2018
  • A hot ebody female bodybuilder who loves to show off her season physique. the perfect skinny waist with blocky abs and big broad pectorals with round fake tits spaced apart and hanging off low. her body is completely oiled up and bulging with straitions and veins as her huge limbs twich and flex for me. after her body is completely pumped, she is ready for sex

I feel you on that. This one is wild man, this one would be a dream come true
  • #12 by PleaseForgiveMe on 13 Nov 2018
  • To have the ideal girlfriend basically. She would have huge muscles that would put most men to shame and would embrace it fully, often showing off her beastly, man shaming pectorals, her rippling abs and her massive biceps. And she would be tall too, further emphasizing her sheer size. She'd be handsome and have steel grey eyes that would make anyone weak in the knees. She would also have a deep and powerful voice.

She'd be confident and assured about everything. Maybe even a little arrogant as she would flirt and taunt others with her huge muscles, though of course she'd remain with me. In the bedroom, she would be completely dominant and would make me worship her muscles and constantly emasculate me, saying that she is a better man than me and stuff to that effect. She'd be wickedly horny too of course and would have a large clit, often wanting it to be played with.
  • #13 by robyn on 13 Nov 2018
  • anyone feel like chatting more about this is free to pm me here or on skype. it would be hot to go on a date with 300 pounds of female roidmeat
  • #14 by yin-master on 31 Dec 2019
  • Running my fingers along these bodies ... Natasha gairy,Alaina popa, Monique Jones,chunri Kim,Kim perez candy canary,katka kaptova.Very very slowly.,
  • #15 by yin-master on 31 Dec 2019
  • Running my fingers along these bodies ... Natasha gairy,Alaina popa, Monique Jones,chunri Kim,Kim perez,. Very very slowly.,
Pages:
Actions