Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579074 Posts in 73919 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 05:31:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FBB's: On the Job - Estate agent
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FBB's: On the Job - Estate agent  (Read 3627 times)

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#FBB's: On the Job - Estate agent
« on: April 03, 2016, 02:02:52 pm »
Hi, I work in property and every time I visit a client I always have this fantasy so I thought I would share it with you all. Enjoy.

I had a visit booked with the clients name who is selling the house being ms d solomans. I haven't met her in person before just exchanged emails.  Being a fbb fan I have knocked one out many times to the beauty of Dianne Solomans and dreaming about kissing and massaging her fantastic bottom.

I knock on the door, my heart racing with the potential excitement of meeting Dianne.  The occupier of the property answered and invited me in. She was wearing a baseball cap, joggers and a hoodie jumper so I couldn't see if it was Dianne or not.

I advised Dianne that I had to survey the property and check out the garden area to prepare putting the house on the market.  Dianne was fine and left me to it. So I was free to look around the house on my own. The house was just like any others, with bookshelves, furniture and family photographs, however every now and again there was a references to healthy living, dieting, fitness and the occasional photographs of what looked like Dianne on holiday with friends in a revealing bikini. The last room I entered however was full of bodybuilding trophies, bikini's in frames on the wall and photographs of Dianne posing with a fantastic smile on her face.

When I had finished surveying her house i then met back up with owner in the kitchen. She asked if everything was ok. I sit yes, but I had one question as I still wasn't sure if the owner was in fact Dianne Solomans the female bodybuilder ping superstar. So I just asked her outright. She paused before answering and turned round and pulled her joggers down revealing her sweet rock hard arse, which had a tiny piece of thong between her glutes and said does this answer your question! I was left speechless and aghast looking and admiring her amazing bottom. So she said I guess by the lack of response you like muscle women and you have seen my bottom before. I said yes only on the web and have enjoyed many hours admiring your physique and other female bodybuilders. She said she was pleased as her friend was coming round in a mo to practice posing routines for an upcoming competition and asked me if I would like to stay a while. I realised that I hadn't checked out all of the outbuildings, so I said that i hadn't quite finished yet so I will be around for a little while yet and then we had to discuss the process. She said good, and licked her lips whilst glancing at my tent in my trousers.

I finally finished my survey and came back into the house. I called out Dianne. And she replied in here, coming from the lounge, but remove all of your clothes before entering the lounge otherwise she would not let me leave. I did as I was told and had a raging hard on. I walked into the living room with my cock pointing out in front. Dianne had placed a dining chair in the middle of the lounge and told me to sit down. I sat down and Dianne started to her routine. In a jet black gloss finish bikini. Fantastic. I started to play with myself when someone else entered the room in a blue posing suit. It was Joanne Thomas! Wow. I have dreamt of those tits and her tiny waist and huge shoulders for years. She made her way towards me and asked if she could take a seat. I said yeah of course, so I went to get up and she said, no you sit down and I will on you to, watch Dianne. I imagined that she was just going to sit on my lap, but no she quickly pulled the gusset of her bottoms to one side and sank her pussy on my cock and started to squeeze it with her rock hard pussy muscles. I was in heaven watching my fantasy woman while being f@&£ed by a British Amazon goddess.

I never normally get anything further than this as I have come so intensively that i don't finish the story, but I am working on it ... Enjoy
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FBB's: On the Job - Estate agent

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View