Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572493 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:07:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385283 times)

spw275

Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« on: June 10, 2009, 06:10:08 pm »
Hi all, I'm Simon and I'm from the UK. Ever since I saw a female bodybuilder on TV when I was in my teens, I've been a massive fan. I'm now 36 and haven't lost my affection for women with muscles. I'll work out ow to use the site and hope to chat to some of you soon.

Cheers

buddye

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 05:16:39 am »
I've been here for a while. I figure it's about time I intruduced myself properly. My name is Mike and I'm from the USA. I have been a fan of women with muscle all my life, but have never enjoyed this as much as now since the birth of the internet and all the possabilities it presents. I hang out at a number of femuscle forums but this is by far my favorite :) I love the system of sharing and receiving in return. It really works well. There's TONS of amazing content here. My thanks to the site owner, administrator and moderators for your work an dedication. Keep up the great work. You are all appreciated. 

nigelw1

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 10:40:34 am »
hi im nigel im 49 i have always loved the look of female bodybuilders and apllaud there hard work and dedication to buidig extreamly muscular and strong bodies personlly i like the extreamly muscular women such as renne toney for me the bigger the better and this site is the best site on the net thanks for doing a fantastic job lol

hardhat927

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 11:16:14 am »
 Hi,

I'm 52 and have been following FBB for about 30 years now, when I started I was a big fan of Rachael Mclish, then I started following Cory Everson, I really enjoy the muscler female body, and I king of like the light heavyweight division now.
  I just wish they had some more FBB show on TV, it seems like years ago they had a lot more...

In closing I really enjoy your board and look forward to getting VIP access...

kraka3

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 09:09:49 pm »
Hi: I'm a new member. Well, I joined a while ago, but the site wasn't so open then, so I didn't really get much chance to look around. Anyhow, this is a GREAT site, and I hope someone will answer my PM soon to tell me how to donate so that I can become a VIP.

I've been a fan of female bodybuilding since the first issue I ever saw of Muscle Elegance (the print version) and since I was a member at Elite Fitness when it was free. I love female muscle...the bigger the better. I'm married and my wife and I train hard at the gym several times per week. She's not what you'd call an FBB...yet! But I live in hope. Some of you may know her by her internet handle...she posts as Krakette. ;)

Krak

kab

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:41:15 pm »
I joined recently and have enjoyed the discussion on this board. I, like others have posted, am a longtime fan of female bodybuilding. I love to see female muscle and I am a proponent of large female muscularity.  I think it is beautiful. I look forward to participating on the various posts and topics

Offline 3dbodies

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 02:36:56 pm »
Hi, Im 3dbodies and interested in fbb since I was 10, now 43! Saradas rules - its a great site.

victorvitesse

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 01:09:07 pm »
hello, you have a marvellous site and though I surf a lot, I didn`t find enything equal!
very nice, keep up the good work.
Greetings,Victor [ardent collector of female fight art]
Just joining Saradas? Tell us about yourself. competitor, fan, friend of a friend?

C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 05:41:06 pm »
This is my first time posting and I am a huge fan of muscle girls and muscle cars. See those two go together. If anyone is from the New York City and New Jersey area give me a holla! By the way, there are two major bodybuilding events from the NPC happening September 11th and 12 at Trump Marina in Atlantic City, NJ and September 18th and 19th at Tribecca Performing Arts Center in New York City. Most likely I will be at Team Universe in NYC Sept 18tth and 19th. I hope to see one if not some of you there. ;D

redodev1

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 09:18:00 pm »
now it's my turn . i'm redodev, i pratice a little fitness and i love fitness woman, the most perfect girls in hearth . and i think this is the best place on the web to watch beautiful models .  Brazilian girls don'n need fitness in my opinion, they are naturaly awesomr

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 01:08:39 pm »
Hello all.

I'm Giantgirl7foot2, and really nobody needs to know anything about my personal life. To avoid mistakes, I am a guy and not a girl, somehow I once made up this nickname and now I'l sort of stuck with it. :)

I think this is an awesome forum, and it will be hard to find something that wasn't contributed yet. :)

If Saradas is in need of a programmer/coder once, you may always contact me. ;) Same applies for basic Reverse Engineering tasks.

Greetingz,
GG7FT2
User is currently banned [View]

Hans

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 10:18:45 am »
Hey there, just found this forum through google and it seems great!

I've been training for a few years now and respect all those who take care of their body. Let's not neglect our brain either though, it's part of the body  after all ;)

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 06:34:46 pm »
Hello everyone.  I am excited about becoming a member of the site. 

I have been following women's bodybuilding for years.  It was Pumping Iron II that initially drew my interest to the sport.  I think I was 13 when I saw the movie.  It's funny because back then I worried that people would think I was strange for liking these beautiful women, so for years I hid the fact that I was attracted to these women.  I had a stockpile of magazines, and when we got a VCR I would record the shows on ESPN and stash them away. 

Some of my favorite competitors past and present are:  Brenda Raganot, Kay Baxter, Rachael McLish, Alina Popa, Zoa Linsey, Wendy McMaster, Paula Suzuki, Correy Everson, Mary Roberts, Andrulla Blanchette, Sue Price, Isabelle Turrell, Marie Mahabir, Laura Crevalle, Jody Wald, and Denise Masino just to name a few.  LOL!!!

I hope that the sport never dies out, even with all the negative press.  I also hope that it makes it's way back on TV.  If not ESPN then some other major sports channel. 

Finally I would like to say to all the lovely ladies that train, and compete that you are admired and supported by many of us!  Please keep on doing what you are doing and ignore all those who look to trash or ruin the sport.

Thanks!!!!   
User is currently banned [View]

basiliko

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 12:54:36 pm »
hello,

not new, but not yet intodruced.
some of you know me already from myspace or other board´s.
for all others:

i love muscles on women for good reason.
it is logic that there must be someone who like it.

this is me:

http://www.myspace.com/studentenfutter

many greetings
mo

xmason213

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 08:38:15 am »
Hi all, I'm mason . I'm from the China. I like female bodybuilder.
nice to be in this forum, I really like the whole idea of the forum, to be able to share our love for beautiful females.
Hopefully I'll be posting here quite a bit, it's  great to see a forum full of people who share that interest and that can also help these girls show off their wonderful bodies.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View