Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577394 Posts in 73486 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 09:59:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tall Bbw
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tall Bbw  (Read 19863 times)

Offline blackworrior

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tall Bbw
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 07:24:41 am »
Kali may be slightly taller, Rambolina is much heavier than her though.

Have you ever met Rambolina? I was in Germany end of last year and I contacted her several times prior and she never replied back, I am really really keen to meet her, she seems extremely strong.

I mean I see too many tall bbws in the scene but there is always something that I wish it was different, like ladies with bigger legs and smaller upper bodies, ladies with smaller forearms/wrists/hands, I find Rambolina's incredible girth all over, huge wrists, massive hands, combine that with her freakish height, East German accent and deep voice is extremely intimidating in a very sexy way! The way she dominates people in her videos and throw them around without even moving makes her in a league on her own, from what I see; she tops them all with a margin!

Offline spanky103

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 09:16:57 pm »
I met Anna Konda a few years back in Berlin.  She was a lot of fun, and probably just what you are looking for.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 10:39:48 am »
I met Anna Konda a few years back in Berlin.  She was a lot of fun, and probably just what you are looking for.

Wish she came to the states

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tall Bbw

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View