Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572581 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:43:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Life With Nina
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Life With Nina  (Read 8433 times)

Offline outsider

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My Life With Nina
« on: June 05, 2023, 10:19:33 pm »
Hey guys,

I've started the following story some months ago. I'm already writting the sequence, but I'd like getting some feedback first.

It's about a relationship that turns to be a lil, let's say, abusive, from some people's perspective. Others would say it's their dream.

So I understand that it might not be the cup of tea to some members around here, which is ok.

Anyway, let me know your opinion.

By the way, English isn't my first language - I'm brazilian. So, please, be nice. 🙈

Thanks in advance,
outsider

Chapter One – Introduction

It has all started with some innocent and unpretentious comments on her Insta****’s profile during the ending of the pandemic.
Nina has the habit to post often there, showing her huge bulging heavy muscles to a great audience, which were built from 10 years of hardcore powerlifting. The feedback responses she gets are usually lame generic yet positive remarks like “Oh so hot”, “Oh so big”, “Massive!” and, yeah, last but not least – “What are your weight and height?”.
As for myself, I’ve tried to be different since the beginning. Paradoxically, I’ve tried to be different by sounding normal.
For example, she’s a police woman and the supplier of the Police Department she’s allocated in don’t provide appropriate working clothes, given her huge size (5’7.25” – 170cm – and 243 lbs. – about 110 kilograms). Her working shirt often gets its seams burst apart from being too weak to contain a spontaneous flex of her muscles.
One day, as she posted a picture in which she shows the small scraps of one of her most recent damaged shirt, I’ve made a comment in which I asked her if she reported to her superior that she need larger clothing. Later I would find out that, deep down, she likes when her working shirt gets pulled into shreds due to the mass expansion of her biceps, because it made her feel even bigger.
Sometimes I’ve commented on her Insta****’s Stories too, which, surprisingly, she responded. When I realized, we were chatting with each other. As our communication got more frequent, she decided giving me her phone number, so we could keep contact through WhatsApp.
It was too good to be true, sincerely. No, I don’t have low self-esteem nor I do think I’m unattractive – nope, I don’t. Quite the opposite: I see myself as a good-looking guy and am very positive about life. Of course, I have my problems, I have my traumas, I have my issues, like any normal person has. I was diagnosed with autism when I was already 33 years old, which made me think about all the bad experiences I’ve went through in my whole life. Either way, I’ve strived to overcome my difficulties by developing an assertive communication and replacing impulsive behavior and self-destructive patterns by actions based on mindfulness and self-respect.
Yet it was too good to be true.
Nina seemed to like smaller or weaker guys. The thinner and softer their bodies felt, the more attractive they’d look to her. Maybe she was telling the truth. Maybe she’s not deluding me by creating the expectation I’d have a chance with her if we ever met in real – I live in São Paulo, Brazil, whereas she’s located in Toronto, Canada. Who knows? I don’t know her. So let’s see.
Fact is, during the pandemic, I’ve gained a lot of weight, which made me feel quite bad. Lack of exercises aggravated by the collateral effects of an antidepressant caused that.
I’ve been an overweight kid during my childhood, that’s why I consider that becoming thin, during my teenage years, was the first goal I’ve achieved that resulted from real effort – persistent, disciplined and patient effort. I stand at 182cm (6’) and, when I was 18 years old, my weight was around 66 kg (145 pounds). In the middle of the pandemic, I was 36 years old and weighing 128 kg (around 282 pounds). Huge difference. Felt plumpy.
After I’ve purchased an ergometric bike and made drastic changes in my diet, things started to change, though I wasn’t believing I could lose much weight. If I wanted to weigh at least 66 kilograms, that meant I should lose 62 kg (around 137 pounds), I mean, almost half my whole bodyweight when I was 18 years old!
So understand me why I lied to Nina by telling her I was around 90 kilograms (around 198 pounds), already quite lighter than her, though in fact I had lost only 12 kilograms and was 116 kilograms(255 pounds) when we started messaging to each other through WhatsApp.
One day she asked me how my diet was going and I said I was keeping myself persistent and decided to tell my real weight – which was 106 kilograms then (around 233 pounds). Since that message, Nina stopped talking to me.
Nina is a police woman so she’s trained to notice suspicious details. Her memory shouldn’t be underestimated, though there are some incoherencies I’ll point out soon enough. She remembered the first time I told my weight. I’ve sent some more messages to her and got this in response:
“Daniel, you lied your bodyweight to me last time. And I wasn't even so that interested. You didn't need to.
I have a rule, that I don't speak any more ever, if I catch a chat friend from lyng.
That was a bye.”
A bit harsh, isn’t?
I mean, was I stupid lying to her? Maybe I was. I understand she felt disrespected.
But how could I know I didn’t need to do it? Which facts did I have then to base my choice on? It’s easy saying that…because you’re telling something about your own thoughts. So it doesn’t take any effort at all, right?
Besides, how could I notice if she was that interested or not? Of course only she could tell something like that.
Her message made me feel like the worst person in the world. She didn’t have that right. It sounded so self-righteous, so sanctimonious. As if she was the only one who had rules. As if I made an unforgivable mistake.
Every time I made a question regarding her personal life, in order to show my interest to know her better, Nina didn’t answer me. When I’ve questioned her about it, she said that I shouldn’t feel irritated or annoyed, because it was simply because she hadn’t something she feels important to say. Yeah right, as if I was capable of guessing of what it’s crossing in her mind.
Like I’ve already said, I’m an autist. I lack social cognition, so to me it’s particularly hard, to say the least, to guess someone’s emotions, thoughts and intentions during a presential interaction, let alone in cyber communication. It’s a pattern of her behavior I feel profoundly affected by, since it triggers me to an anxious and emotion instability state that is truly hard to cope with.
I felt bad too when, after asking to send me an audio message, she declined because, according to her, she hadn’t a “sexy voice”. So what? Nina said she had a deep voice and, for that reason, it didn’t sound sexy…hasn’t crossed her mind the simple hypothesis that I might feel very attracted by her deep voice? I didn’t want to be pushy, though, hence I respected her and kept quiet.
That being said, I have my rules too – Hey, Nina, it may be easy to you to treat others like shit, because you have many guys feeding your ego in social media, but you have no right to make me feel bad like you did. I’m not another person commenting on your photo. You made me feel special. Treat me like a human!
Sincerely, if I’m chatting with a woman and she doesn’t answer me and if that happens constantly, I lose all my interest. But since Nina once told me that happened simply because she hadn’t anything to say, I respected that and tried being comprehensive.
Also, since she didn’t block me on social media nor she asked me to stop messaging her, well, maybe I should try talking about other things. To tell the truth, that made me feel mentally overloaded, as if I should make all the effort to know her, as if my existence had no importance at all to be considered in our interaction. Kinda frustrating, even a bit depressing.
For example, once I’ve said that, since I’ve came to São Paulo to live alone, which has been a decade ago, I didn’t make any visit to my family. Told her my mother and father have both already passed away and that I didn’t have a good relationship with my siblings. When Christmas came, she asked me:
“Why don’t you go spending Christmas with your family?”
Huh?
I mean, would I be expecting too much if she showed some interested by asking stuff about me too? God how I’d love that.
But, nah, that’s not her, that wouldn’t happen. So I should accept her as a whole, regardless of her flaws. As far as I know, that’s how someone who’s interested into knowing another person acts…right?
Plus, I lied about something that can be changed…and something that actually has been changing.
Clearly I got mad with Nina. But life goes on.
Some months have elapsed while I kept losing weight in a fast consistent pace.
I has been a while since the last time I weighed myself, thus I decided to step on the bathroom digital scale.
To my surprise, now I was around 75 kilograms (around 165 pounds). That excited me, which motivated me to take a picture in which appeared only my feet and the weight indicated in the top of the equipment in order to share it on Insta****.
Minutes later, again, to my surprise, there she came:
“I see you’ve been gathering remarkable results from your effort. Congratulations, lil boy – guess now I should address you like that without any single doubt.”
Talk about turn of events, right?
“Hey Nina…thought you weren’t interested in messaging me anymore.”
“I’ve been following your path on weight loss. Let’s say you aren’t a complete liar. You’ve really been struggling to get lighter.”
“So…I guess you don’t have a mere preference for a body type. It’s a mandatory requirement.”
“I’m human, am I not? Wouldn’t you say the same regarding your ‘preference’ for dominant women with huge heavy muscles?”
“Touché.”
What comes next will have been even more surprising to all of you, dear reader:
“😘”
Nina sent a fucking emoji.
“Huh? An emoji? Is that you, Nina?”
“Don’t get used with it, since the only purpose is to show you I’m being real. It’s a second chance. That doesn’t mean I forgot your first mistake nor you won’t pay for it. Just don’t blow things up this time.”
“Ok…well…”
And that was how Nina got back in my life.
Something really changed in her, because she has seem more open about herself – by the way, she increased the frequency in which she used emojis.
She told me that deep down she has an expanse of loneliness in her existence, since she’s really into skinny guys but those don’t feel comfortable in dating a woman like her. It’s as if they only accepted a woman with real muscle in their fantasies. I wish more muscular women had the same preferences Nina has.
We’ve started to talk about me going to visit her in Toronto. I’ve never been abroad, so it’d be a totally exotic experience to me – hell, why not? I didn’t think twice. After all, why should I, right? It’s only a very strong hugely muscled woman who outweighs me by almost 80 pounds (around 35 kilograms).
So, we planned to take vacation during the same period, which we’d spend together. When the moment came, I packed my things, ran to the airport and got into the plane, waiting anxiously to be surrounded by the massive arms of Nina.
Almost 10 hours later, the plane was landing on the airstrip of Toronto Pearson Airport.
As soon as I collected my baggage and left the arrivals lounge, Nina was already there. Recognizing her wasn't a hard task, given her remarkable size. She was wearing a white t-shirt that was so tight around her shoulders that it looked like the fabric was about to split in half. Track pants covered her legs, but failed to hide their monstrous silhouette. Apparently, she didn't need to wear short clothing to show off her massive curves.
“Nina!” – I called her, who responded with a mysterious smirk.
I didn’t wanna look like a pushover, even because it was the first time we were meeting in the flesh, thus I didn’t try to kiss her lips immediately, but limited to falling into her welcoming arms that were signaling the warm hug we ended greeting each other.
And. Fuck. She. IS. Massive.
She encircled her heavy arms around my neck, which practically vanished amidst her bulky muscles, whereas my arms slipped around her torso, but the the fingertips of both my hands could barely meet themselves on her back due to the width and thickness of her frame…
One of her rough large weighty hands cupped the crown of my head, patting it gently, while the other caressed my nape, as I began to realize my neck was thin enough to have slightly over half of its length surrounded by her palm. As for myself, I caressed her back, marveling at the power permeated in this meaty mountainous hilly layer of brute muscle…
We stood like that for two minutes or so, like we haven’t seen each other for years. It was as if we were processing the moment, giving time to ourselves to believe that we were actually that close to each other. She breathed deeply, causing her upper pecs to swell in an invasive expansion, summoning the broad bulging muscles on her front to threaten my much softer yet not completely flat chest to be caved in…
Slowly and gradually, we removed our arms, letting them lay down. Her head arched down a bit, as if she was uncomfortable about something and she said “I guess now I have no way to hide my voice.” Talk about low-pitch. It was deep indeed. A mixture of roughness and resonance. Above all, deep, rumbling – and powerful. Like she didn’t make much effort to be heard.
“I…I loved it” – I said in my wobbly tremulous boyish voice.
She lifted her head. Breathing deeply once more, those small firm breasts that rode each of the two vast plates of mass she had on her pecs came raising, filling partially the few inches of distance we were from each other, and, smiling triumphantly at me – “So, let’s go?”
She made a point of taking my luggage, which, needless to say, she picked up easily, yanking it off from next to me and walking on her way. Taken by surprise, I chose to turn a blind eye to that.
I mean, I know she’s fucking strong, but I’m a man, so what’s her point in doing that? Is she just being gentle? I like gentleness, I appreciate gentleness, but…I don’t need that gentleness, particularly. Oh well, maybe she’s just showing off.
After all, what else she would be wanting to communicate with that gesture?
Leaving the airport entrance, we walked towards her car. It was an urban matted black minivan. Curiously, she didn’t approached the rear door to open it and put my luggage into the truck. Instead she opened the back door and practically tossed it on the backseat, turning around with a smirk, as if she was wondering if I was going to ask something…
Then she…she actually opened the passenger door to me, using her hand to indicate to me I should enter the car, which I obediently did…not before gulping audibly at another one of her signs of confidence and dominance, since every action she did it seemed she was filling bit by bit a place that should be occupied by me…
She slammed the door shut, doing it firmly, scaring me, but I succeeded in suppressing a squeak. When she got into the driver seat, it felt like the suspension sank from the load set by her brute weight. She turned on the ignition switch and started to drive us to her house – I guess.
“So…how was the trip? Feeling tired?” – she asked, focused to not take her eyes off the street.
“It has taken 10 hours…although I guess it would be a longer trip, I'm very tired, yea…”
“Good.”
“Good?” – Huh? Why would it be good that I’m feeling tired from experiencing a 10 hours trip?
“Oh I mean…” – she cleared her throat, which is why the following words were spoken within an even more resonate tone – “it’s good that it hadn’t taken as long as you initially thought, you know?”
“Oh, got it! Sure!” – I guess deep down I’m a pushover after all, ‘cause she easily sweet-talked me into believing that, when she said “Good”, she meant it was good that my trip didn’t take as long as I initially thought.
As she was driving the course, we talked about the most varied subjects. I made some comments on the beautiful buildings I was seeing as we were passing by the streets of Toronto. It was about to strike midnight and we have just gotten off the town, hitting a road. It seemed we still had a long way to go.
“You live far from the city, don’t you?” – I asked, feeling curious that we have been in the car for half an hour and we haven’t still gotten anywhere.
“To be honest…”, she said right before hitting the brakes suddenly, screeching to a halt at the same time that rolled the wheel, drifting the car through the roadside, breaking into a grassy terrain area that seemed to follow along the road and precede a row of high trees which were at least 100 meters distant apart from the road. She drove the car until we were close to these trees.
That squeak I’ve suppressed earlier – sounds like it was the appropriate moment to let it out.
“Nina! What?...”
The last thing I remember was Nina compressing what seemed to be a face towel onto my nose, forcing me to inhale a strong familiar odor…what is that? I remember it from Chemistry classes, oh, fuck…it’s eter! She’s clutching a humid towel soaked with eter!
Gasp!
I reached her solid thick forearm and grabbed her brawny wrist, but nothing in Nina’s body and limbs could be properly encircled by my fingers…so I tapped desperately on her bloated forearm…squirming pathetically…...until………everything……….goes……………black.
Talk about turn of events…

Forum Saradas

My Life With Nina
« on: June 05, 2023, 10:19:33 pm »

Offline outsider

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My Life With Nina
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 02:02:54 am »
I don't know if my narrative is too much detailed...anyway, still waiting for feedback.

I'll keep writing and post the other parts in my Deviantart's profile: https://www.*****joelbarish84/

Chapter Two - Talk About Turn Of Events

It didn’t take long until everything went black.

It was just too much for me. Her forearm was so bulky and meaty that once it was pinned over my neck it felt like it was already being caved in, not leaving any free room through which any amount of air could pass. In fact, I was already falling asleep once its brute solid form was being pushed over my poor neck…the ether came only to help her finish the job less painfully to me…

As I passed out, she opened the car door, stepped out of the vehicle, came to my side, opened the passenger door, crouched down only enough to stay even with my head and encircled my legs by hooking her right immense arm over them, whereas the left one came under my back, maneuvering my body while she bent over on me, in a way that I was slowly slopping towards her shoulder, until finally falling limply on it, her bulging mountainous traps digging into my stomach...

“There, there…Nina got you…”, she cooed in her husky voice.

Rising with my slumped body folded up in two on the shoulder, as if I was a doll, Nina walked to the back of the car, opened the rear door, and squatted slightly as she used her left arm to nestle my back on it, placing me affectionately inside the trunk. She started removing my clothes carefully, confident she had enough strength and time to shift my body in any position she intended to. Despite that, she didn't take long to have me stripped to my underwear.

As if she had everything strictly planned for this evening, she picked two long cordages that were already in the truck and managed to enlace one length firstly around my ankles, doing the same with the other to my wrists. Curiously, each rope had its knot held to a thick hard metal ring by which it was strapped to a chunky leather handle. Next, she got silver-tape, ripping a piece of it in order to stick it to my mouth.

Sensing her task was finished for now, she smiled to her satisfaction and closed the rear door. Now she only needed to get to that cabin she bought some months ago using the money she inherited from her abusive father – That son of a bitch, at least something from him will finally be worthwhile.

When I woke up, I still had to wait some seconds to regain full consciousness, not that it avoided me from the headache that was gestating in my brain. As I realized I was in the car truck, trembling from the sudden embrace of the cold air that blew inside when Nina opened the rear door to put me there, I noticed my condition: wrists tied on each other, ankles likewise, and mouth taped.

It felt like the car has just parked, ‘cause the suspension suddenly rose and I heard the car door being slammed shut. Was Nina coming? Oh, the rear door is being opened. It has just opened. Yep, there was Nina – we were in a garage, where a dim light provided by a single lamp probably hanging from the ceiling reshaped Nina’s huge muscles, causing them to look even thicker and more threatening over me, while her form blocked any beam of light over my face.

Nina drove me a compelling steady stare and stood glaring at me for some seconds, breathing deeply, causing her chest to puff in two voluminous balloons of meat. Then she bent over, grasped the leather handles, held her breath, and, with a tug, lifted my body, removing me from the car truck while my body hung inches off the ground, my ankles suspended at a higher level than my upper body, that pended under the tension exerted over my trapped wrists, the taut traction stretching my arms to the limit, causing me to grit my teeth in pain…

She treaded while maintaining me like that. I tried to endure the discomfort and took some moment to look around where I was, too shocked to speak or say anything. Either way, in that position, I had my lower and upper limbs immobilized, thus I couldn’t feel more helpless, unless…maybe if I…what if…

…I used my hip to wriggle and convulse, aiming to increase the strength demanded on her grasp by incrementing the tension driven to the handles, as I desperately tried speaking, but with my mouth taped, I could only let out unintelligible grunts:

“Mpppfff…”

“I know what you’re doing, lil boy, it won’t work” – she said calmly in her deep croaky firm voice which reverberated around the garage as if she was expecting my reaction – “I made those gadgets so I wouldn't need to black you out again when we arrived here…see how nice I am? Besides, if you keep swinging like that you’ll just increase the tension in your limbs…stressing them to complete fatigue…”

“Mmmmpppffff” – I didn’t care, was that some kind of a prank?

She chuckled, then spoke “Lil boy, believe me, I knew you’d be light enough to be maneuvered like that regardless of any move you could make in that position… my muscles are far too brute and powerful to be matched by any of your feeble poor squirms. I’m used to weights far heavier than yours…” – she said nonchalantly as she kept her march to wherever she was going.

The effects produced by her single step were enough to give me an idea of her power, density, sturdiness, and bigness, given the loud creaks that echoed from the wooden floor during her walk, marking it like audible footprints...or premonitory snaps.

I turned my head, looking up at her, eyebrows compressed and eyes bulging out in fear, groaning, my face imploring any reasonable explanation. She looked back at me, chuckled once more, raised her head, centering back on her path, breathed deeply, pecs rising like two living hills of mass, and finished off her thought making a point of showing the confidence she was savoring:

“Just chill and enjoy the ride”.

I sighed, trying to accept my current situation. Maybe saving mental and physical energy is the smartest thing to do for now. Also, she was right, my limbs were starting to strain painfully from having their flexibility put into real test under the tension of my dangling body…

We passed through a doorway and she began stepping down a wooden stair that led to what seemed like a basement. She did it patiently, being careful to not let my dangling head to rub or bump accidentally on the wall. But it didn’t work, ‘cause the crown of my head ended up scraping on the wooden surface, which made me whimper from the unpleasant scuffing on that damn rough plane.

“Poor baby, I’m sorry, don’t worry, you’ll be fine, soon nothing will harm you…” – well, at least it seemed that hurting me wasn’t in her plan. To tell the truth, I liked that she was expressing a more gentle and emotional side, though that came about in this unusual situation I was found at that time. Would it last long?

Finally, we crossed another doorway to get inside a spacious room where, right at a corner, laying on the ground, there was a mattress, on which she ended up lying me down, doing it calmly and gently, making sure to show she had absolute control of my body weight.

Needless to say, my arms and legs were sore, fatigued and numb from the torture their ligaments were submitted to while gravity pulled the weight of my body to stretch them to the max...it’s as if Nina thought about everything. Weakened as all my limbs felt, I had no option but to simply watch Nina starting to untie me, loosening the ropes, removing them firstly off my wrists…

While she was doing, I was marveling at her size. Gosh she’s so big, so huge, that she has a point when she addresses me as “lil boy”, ‘cause it was exactly how I was feeling right now. I saw her traps, those thick bands of mass that linked her shoulder to her neck and I wonder how it would feel like if I landed a karate chop there…would my hand bounce off that meaty hard surface? Would it jar?

By the way, my wrists were visibly dented from the tight pressure under which they had been kept, even though the blood circulation had already been beginning to normalize, the movement of my hand and fingers gradually being brought back…

As I addressed my attention totally to Nina, I noticed she was wearing the t-shirt I had on my body…the fabric so much stretched on her voluminous chest that the collar was beginning to tear apart in half. Soon enough I was feeling something inside my briefs was filling up the hollowed ridges around its center. There was the pulsating swelling form of my cock waking for glory, rising rapidly into a tent-shaped bulge already screaming to evidence…all triggered by the size and action of Nina’s monstrously massive muscles…

“Oh…here you are, why did you take so long?” – Nina said, failing to heighen the pitch in her voice as she baby-talked to my cock.

“Mmpppf…” – my mouth was still taped, and, as soon as Nina finished untying my ankles, I started to push myself backward, attempting to drag myself away from her, but she simply grabbed my thighs with oh gosh her so large hands and hauled me back close to her.

“Now now, let’s calm down” – she said, groping my groin while straddling my thighs, and with the other hand tugged the tape off my mouth – “I must say I like some light playful wrestling, but now isn’t the moment for that. I should warn you that your recalcitrance doesn’t suit my taste” – she drew her hand from my crotch to my side, guiding it upwards until she was probing my ribs, the other hand doing the same on the opposite side – “Oh I love these…” – and suddenly her hands grabbed my sides, each of her thumbs digging into my flesh, pushing it as if she wanted to penetrate it in order to open out my ribs by ripping them off my body, causing me to let out an instant cry of agony, my head arching backward, as she whispered approaching next to my ear – “Scream as loud as you can. No one will hear you. See those dimpled foams padding the walls and ceiling in this room? You’re mine, lil boy. The faster you accept that the sooner everything will become more pleasant to us” – she pushed her thumb deeper, extracting another cry of pain from me – “In a few months, these adorable twigs will be visible without being necessary for me to grab them like that or to have your whole torso stretched..." – and she loosened her grasp, showing to me that she needed only her bare hands to literally crush me.

“What?...” – I asked, panting, frowning as my hands rubbed my sides, red marks lining the contours of my ribs – “You…do you want me to…”

“No, it isn’t about if I want you to do something – I’ll make you do it, one way or another” – she said, her confidence and assertiveness kinda scared me.

“But…you said in a few months, wait…what the hell are you…” – Nina suddenly seized my neck, her thick fingers sinking easily into my soft skin, saying – “Hold your tongue, lil boy, I expect absolute subservience and deference from you” – I nodded, gasping, to which she responded with a chuckle, and continued – “It won’t take long until any lasting pathetic fighting spirit you might have there ends hopelessly pulverized…until you become completely addicted to me” – I gagged, my hands reaching her bulging upper arms, I hesitated, thinking about tapping on them, but then I decided to show Nina I was paying attention to her speech and thought it would be a better idea to caress them…oh, fuck, once she said her biceps measured around 19” (around 48 centimeters), my trembling hand could barely get a grip either on her delts, either on her upper arms…

“Just like I said…see?” – Nina pointed.

I couldn’t resist, I was desperately aroused and at the same time I was freaked out, since I couldn’t understand any of her actions. She seemed so gentle minutes ago, why was she acting so harsh right now?

“Enough, for now” – she said, but I ignored her and my shaky hands kept running around her bulging arms.

“I SAID ENOUGH FOR NOW” – she shouted in a thunderous roaring voice that caused me to immediately drop my hands off her arms and flop onto the mattress, shoulders wincing in fear, so much that I gulped, suppressing a light impulse to shed tears.

She got up and, staring me down, she said – “What you felt is just a lil taste of what you’ll have if you follow my rules. For now, you must get used to your current state. You might think I’m being mean, but I’m only doing what is necessary. I’ll reshape you, mold you, redesign you, fulfill your dream, my dream, bring our deepest desires into life.”

“So…you won’t hurt me?”, I asked, sitting up shyly.

“I really don’t wanna hurt you, lil boy, but mark my words: I won’t hold back into using brute strength and taking advantage of how weak and light you’re about to become when it comes to disciplining you” – she said authoritatively, chuckled, and continued, glaring steadily at me – “Look on the good side, no one but me will have the right to lay a finger on you. Above all, I’ll provide you with safety. Comfort. Protection. Affection. That’s how I’ll make you end up craving to melt yourself in my huge arms” – as she flexed both her guns, my cock throbbing, protesting to spring free.

Then she added – “See that door? It’s the bathroom. Shower, toilet, sink. Everything you need will be here. In a few days, there’ll be a treadmill. Oh and don’t worry, I’m going to get some blankets to warm you up and leave water for you. I’ll force you into starving, starting now, you won’t eat anything tomorrow. Then I’ll be back the next day. You’ll thank me in the future, I’m sure you will” – she left, locking the door after shutting it calmly.

As I was listening to her words, I felt mesmerized, imagining myself much thinner being swallowed into the quicksand of muscles her living bulging bulky curves were...

Oh shit, maybe she’s right…

Maybe, deep down, my current condition is what I’ve always been looking for…

Is that reasonable? Or might I be crazy after all?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 05:53:56 am »
Now the fun begins. Would like to read more.

Offline outsider

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 09:39:35 pm »
Now the fun begins. Would like to read more.

Thanks, that motivates me to keep writing!

Actually, I should have reposted the first chapter, 'cause I've changed its text from "To be honest...". Here it goes:

“To be honest…”, she said right before hitting the brakes suddenly, screeching to a halt at the same time that rolled the wheel, drifting the car through the roadside, breaking into a grassy terrain area that seemed to follow along the road and precede a row of high trees which were at least 100 meters distant apart from the road. That squeak I’ve suppressed earlier – sounds like it was the appropriate moment to let it out.

She guided us until we were close to the trees. Before she stopped, it felt like she was driving to throw the car right against those fucking trees! Damn, it scared the hell out of me!

I turned to Nina – “Nina!...What?...” – but she was already jerking her mammoth forearm over my thin neck, pinning it easily, which gave her enough time to snatch a washcloth and then a small plastic bottle from the inside of the trim panel compartment, open the bottle and pour the liquid stored there all around the washcloth, all the time maintaining that colossal huge forearm pressed over my neck. I tried to fight back by reaching her solid brawny forearm, but then I realized there was nothing in Nina’s body and limbs that could be kneaded by my fingers to allow me a proper clasp…

The last thing I remember was seeing that washcloth coming over my face, while Nina compressed it against my nose and mouth under her grasp, her huge thick hand covering my whole jaw in a tight crushing grip, as I was forced to inhale a strong familiar odor…hey, what is that? I remember it from Chemistry classes, oh, fuck…it’s ether! She’s smothering me with a washcloth soaked with ether!

I tapped, tapped, tapped desperately on that muscle-bloated forearm pinning my neck…as her squishing grasp just added effectiveness of any creepy purpose that washcloth bathed in ether could have...I tried, I…I couldn’t even gasp…I couldn’t…I…ple…st…I………

Yea, talk about turn of events.

-

I don't know if there is any function that allows the user to edit the text here...anyway, now the beginning of the second part might make more sense...

Offline Raffman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2023, 02:30:20 pm »
Alpha female

Offline schokie88

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2023, 07:30:37 pm »
interesting am curious how it continues

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Life With Nina

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View